Srilankan organized crime

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
Raj

Srilankan organized crime

Unread post by Raj » March 7th, 2006, 9:39 am

r there anywhere srilankan organized crime?

I noe about this vvt and ak gangs bu r there any other groups and if yes where r they?

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » March 7th, 2006, 11:52 am

thers also arriayla, not sure how its spelt but they come from that particular part of sri lanka. there is a sri lankan gang in north west london called the ari ala gang, who come from that region. they call themselves a gang however alot of their exploits are organised mainly to doo with protection racket and fraud

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » March 7th, 2006, 2:44 pm

Sri Lankan OC?!

I wouldn't know about paramilitary groups such as the Tamil Tigers would be called O.C, but gangs like VVT and AK Kannon might turn out to be the winner..

The Tamil Tigers are known to be a Sri Lankan terrorist group. They are known to be connected to the VVT and AK Kannon GANGS. What makes them?

I think that having middle aged men carrying ak-47s and having the guts to kill people are O.C. But by OC, I dont mean the organization of the crimes in particular, i just mean that having men in their late 30s and early 40s is not gang like. Youth are usually gang members, not adults. By youth, I mean 13 year olds to maximum of 25 year olds. 40 year olds should be the ones running the gangs, not to be the footsoldiers.

I would think that Sri Lankan organized crime is lesser if the new york mafia is going exctinct and are hardly ever on the news.. So if the group that lasted over a century is going broke and small time, then why is the group that is based on terrorism even step into large time organized crime?

You guys should think about it. Its pretty confusing. Well, no it isnt, but Sri Lankans are known by the criminal world only from the Tamil Tigers, and they are the ones who represent the country in the crime world. I can mention alot of tamil gangs or whatever, but i dont want to bother getting into the topic of getting banned over this subject.

Raj

Unread post by Raj » March 8th, 2006, 3:43 am

NW10 wrote:thers also arriayla, not sure how its spelt but they come from that particular part of sri lanka. there is a sri lankan gang in north west london called the ari ala gang, who come from that region. they call themselves a gang however alot of their exploits are organised mainly to doo with protection racket and fraud
But they mostly kill each other isnt it?
The fraud was mostly credit card fraud and now there is chip and pin so they cant do shit anymore.

R srilankan into drug or gun dealing like the black gangs here in London?

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » March 8th, 2006, 3:55 am

Raj wrote:But they mostly kill each other isnt it??
no, well the death count isnt very high, only about 15
Raj wrote:The fraud was mostly credit card fraud and now there is chip and pin so they cant do shit anymore.
no, just because we now have chip and pin doesnt mean credit card fraud cant be comitted, it just means everyday thieves who target cards to use in shops will not be able to use them.

and "R srilankan into drug or gun dealing like the black gangs here in London" not gun dealing but drugs yes.

Raj

Unread post by Raj » March 8th, 2006, 12:49 pm

NW10 did u noe sth about the beef between srilankan gangs and somalian gangs in ealing? or the beef wid the paki panthers?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » April 21st, 2006, 3:00 am

I only heard ybout Tamil Tigers....But i think they are mor of a terrorist movement.

I once met a Tamil who showed me a card of a recruiter, that he could call up if he ever wanted to do a suicide bombing. LOL.

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » April 21st, 2006, 4:34 am

Organised sri lankan crime is mainly to do with credit card fraud and shit like that, i knew a couple guys if u give them a credit card they'd pay u £60 for it

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » July 28th, 2006, 9:48 am

alot of the criminal element of the Indipendents fighting Tamal Tigers are in West London and others westen cities and there not real contected to the Tamal Tigers loosely affileated with them if anything

torontomanna
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Revolutionary

Unread post by torontomanna » September 7th, 2006, 11:11 am

tamil dudes in toronto r a bunch of cowards they always roll in packs and wont fight unless they have 50 ppl walkin rou with them , and they dont even fight they rush u if ur alone or only if u r greatly outnumbered by them besides that them sri lankan niggaz is soft like pudding, if u ever battle with tamils b4 those guys are like feathers u could pick em up and dash them off there feet like toys.lol

playmaker416

Re: Revolutionary

Unread post by playmaker416 » September 10th, 2006, 10:57 am

torontomanna wrote:tamil dudes in toronto r a bunch of cowards they always roll in packs and wont fight unless they have 50 ppl walkin rou with them , and they dont even fight they rush u if ur alone or only if u r greatly outnumbered by them besides that them sri lankan niggaz is soft like pudding, if u ever battle with tamils b4 those guys are like feathers u could pick em up and dash them off there feet like toys.lol

i dont know where you get ur info from but as from what i read; torontomana is a coward himself. fighting feather weight tamils only when their by themselves..typical black from the streets of tdot...lol..get this guy some haterade.

on the real..oganized part of tamil gangs aren't to level of the HA or the Italians but they were on the verge of making a name. That is until feds pulled of the "Donnie Brasco" and dismatled them. Some of the immediate members are either deported or still incarcerated. see below for deportation hearing links:

http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/rtf/reflex/fu ... 4078_e.rtf

http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/rtf/reflex/fu ... 2368_e.rtf

Currently there are over 20 affillated factions in Canada that are direct or indirectly connected to the two main groups. Confrontations and shootings still occur but rarely against each other but it is carried out on anyone who dear oppose them. These incidents rarely get reported by media. That explains the hate comming from torontomana. these gangs now mainly participate in criminal activities for monetary reasons ONLY.

Welcome to Little Jaffna. :lol:

Angryblackman86
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Angryblackman86 » September 23rd, 2006, 1:04 pm

@playmaker416

I think u have a little hard time understanding what he means he said tamils only attack ppl when the ppl they r attacking r by themself .

if u have a hard time reading maybe u should go back to school or hire a tutor to teach u how to read!

playmaker416

Unread post by playmaker416 » September 25th, 2006, 5:48 am

Angryblackman86 wrote:@playmaker416

I think u have a little hard time understanding what he means he said tamils only attack ppl when the ppl they r attacking r by themself .

if u have a hard time reading maybe u should go back to school or hire a tutor to teach u how to read!
mr.angry: offcourse i understood the sarcasim. i think you should take up your own advise; cause there is not a mention of tamils fighting only when the others are by themselves.

the thing i'm having hard time understanding is the classification of "sri lankan niggaz is soft like pudding, if u ever battle with tamils b4 those guys are like feathers u could pick em up and dash them off there feet like toys.lol". That statement is like saying all black kids are bastards(no pops around). Which we all know is not true.

xXScYTHeXx

Unread post by xXScYTHeXx » October 19th, 2006, 12:40 am

useless_person wrote:Sri Lankan OC?!

I think that having middle aged men carrying ak-47s and having the guts to kill people are O.C. But by OC, I dont mean the organization of the crimes in particular, i just mean that having men in their late 30s and early 40s is not gang like. Youth are usually gang members, not adults. By youth, I mean 13 year olds to maximum of 25 year olds. 40 year olds should be the ones running the gangs, not to be the footsoldiers.

I do believe that the LTTE(Tamil Tigers) recruit sri lankan youth if willing or not and in the last 5-10 years have been doing so in tremendous magnitude. Im sure that with such a substantial portion of the army under the age of 25 gives the younger soldiers a greater opportunity to climb in rank and achieve key positions which will only help create a stepping stone for there youthful comrades.

xXScYTHeXx

anyway

Unread post by xXScYTHeXx » October 19th, 2006, 12:43 am

Well im from Los Angeles, CA
we got our share of sri lankans.. I don't know many tamils

All I know is that most Sri Lankans I know usually don't roll around too deep and can usually handle themselves. I come to that conclusion because I have not seen a full blown sri lankan gang. Im sure there are a few out there if you look, but for the most part the sri lankan youth here look out for each other if we are together but we can handle our selves when alone.. just a little input I thought I'd put in

SPOOKY1_SURX3.

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3. » November 4th, 2006, 10:06 am

in canada theres tamil tigers.