what's the real reason why Bloods and Crips don't get along

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
RudeBoy5

what's the real reason why Bloods and Crips don't get along

Unread post by RudeBoy5 » March 7th, 2006, 8:24 am

What's the real reason why Bloods and Crips don't get along :?:

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » March 8th, 2006, 2:47 am

You cant really ask that because there are so many different CRIP and blood sets that all fight for different reasons.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 8th, 2006, 2:53 am

bloods n crips fight in other places because the ones in L.A do

but..the ones in L.A dont get along because back in the day..when the crips started.they where big and use to punk people who werent in there gang..

so the people that werent in the crips and use to get punked by them..started up bloods and bam..gang wars

thats not exactly how it happened..but its pretty much

RudeBoy5

the reason bloods and Crips don't get along

Unread post by RudeBoy5 » March 8th, 2006, 6:34 am

I'm one of the realest niggaz u gone find reppin that B set on the east koast we beefin 4 nothing just listen to this and feel my realness wat Bolor is the amerikan flag red,white,Flue. Wat two bolors did us as black people khoose red and blue wats left white think about it we killin each other. That's real nigga shit

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: the reason bloods and Crips don't get along

Unread post by Individual » March 8th, 2006, 6:55 am

RudeBoy5 wrote:I'm one of the realest niggaz u gone find reppin that B set on the east koast we beefin 4 nothing just listen to this and feel my realness wat Bolor is the amerikan flag red,white,Flue. Wat two bolors did us as black people khoose red and blue wats left white think about it we killin each other. That's real nigga shit
Dogg..I think you're confused and you should stick to break dancing or tagging

If you think the government set you up..lmao..then why did u choose a color??

did a CIA agent go to your house and make you hang a red rag out your pocket?

dogg..leave the gang bangin to the real gangsters

you dont even know what you bangin for

GKB212Eastside

Unread post by GKB212Eastside » March 8th, 2006, 7:32 am

the reason why alotta cats is beefin (not only bloods and crips) is because drug territory and the drug game as a whole. as far as why they wus beefin in the first place, homeboy up there had it correct, crips tried punkin out everybody who wasnt down so niggas got fed up and started there own shit

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » March 8th, 2006, 7:34 am

RudeBoy5 wrote:I'm one of the realest niggaz u gone find reppin that B set on the east koast we beefin 4 nothing just listen to this and feel my realness wat Bolor is the amerikan flag red,white,Flue. Wat two bolors did us as black people khoose red and blue wats left white think about it we killin each other. That's real nigga shit
This nigga said flue I thought that was a STL thing do they be sayin dead fo red bitch asss crips...

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 8th, 2006, 9:19 am

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » March 8th, 2006, 12:10 pm

And then these eastcoast nyc niggaz wonder why they aint got no respect on the Westcoast.... :shock:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 8th, 2006, 12:19 pm

[quote="Guage12"][quote="RudeBoy5"]I'm one of the realest niggaz u gone find reppin that B set on the east koast we beefin 4 nothing just listen to this and feel my realness wat Bolor is the amerikan flag red,white,Flue. Wat two bolors did us as black people khoose red and blue wats left white think about it we killin each other. That's real nigga shit[color=red][/color][/quote]

And then these eastcoast nyc niggaz wonder why they aint got no respect on the Westcoast.... :shock:[/quote]

please dont compare us real ny niggahs with the niggahs out here who bite off that california blood/crip stuff ..if you gonna say they imposters address them & not the whole city dog

krysnum1

Unread post by krysnum1 » March 8th, 2006, 4:37 pm

RudeBoy5 wrote:wat Bolor is the amerikan flag red,white,Flue. Wat two bolors did us as black people khoose red and blue wats left white think about it we killin each other. That's real nigga shit
lol you the fakesst!

Ive seen this flag quote on a show. figga.

steeze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by steeze » March 8th, 2006, 6:16 pm

Young Deuce wrote:
This nigga said flue I thought that was a STL thing do they be sayin dead fo red bitch asss crips...
yeah we say flue here in Columbus too

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guest » March 10th, 2006, 12:11 pm

... hes white... has to be.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 15th, 2006, 11:54 am

GKB212Eastside wrote:the reason why alotta cats is beefin (not only bloods and crips) is because drug territory and the drug game as a whole. as far as why they wus beefin in the first place, homeboy up there had it correct, crips tried punkin out everybody who wasnt down so niggas got fed up and started there own shit
Realest post here

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 15th, 2006, 11:54 am

X wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 15th, 2006, 11:58 am

Kelemi253 wrote:
... hes white... has to be.
Or the only black kid at his jr. high

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » March 16th, 2006, 1:10 am

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS THE AMERICAN FLAG TERMINOLOGY USED BY RUDEBOY 5 BOUT CRIPS N BLOODS BEEN THE RED BLUE KILLING EACH OTHER AND THE WHITE BEING LEFT I THINK IT IS FROM A CHRIS ROCK JOKE....NO ACTUALLY I THINK ITS FROM A MOVIE BUT I CANT THINK OF WHICH ONE ANYONE KNOW WHAT FILM :?:

RudeBoy5

Unread post by RudeBoy5 » March 21st, 2006, 5:46 pm

:twisted: all yall niggaz str8 Busters except my STL homie, listen up niggaz I'm not white for the Bitch ass nigga that said that shit bitch all yall niggaz that was ckarrin shit yall niggaz fake yall dumb asses must not have understood wat that fuck I was tryin to say and for the nigga that wants to know where i got the shit from its from the movie "Gang Tapes" I was sayin us blaCK people as a race dumb ass khoose red and flue white people are left dumb ass we killin eakh other fuckin dummy I know how the beef started I know all my history Bitch any question you need to know my shit ill answer it nigga do you know you talkin to a 3 star general under the PIRU set on the eastkoast fuck westside forreal yall niggaz say we fake beckause yall started this gang shit over there but nigga don't u know that startin some shit like that is gone spread every where just off of niggaz from the west koast komin here to the east and for the nigga that think I'm from ny bitch nigga no I'm str8 out of BAD NEWZ,VA and if you don't think shit real down here ask the number one motherfucker from the eastkoast yall respect JIM JONES himself he been down here his on words was "yall nigga ride that five like it was started over here yall niggaz get down and that's no fakin harlem respect yall VA niggaz yall niggaz got yall G Kodes str8 and remember no Blood is better than the next ever Blood function is to keep bangin" so the nigga that got CAPO status on east and west said that nigga wat the fuck makes you think we aint trill if I kould see yall niggaz man it would b a rap but yall niggaz is toy soilders still takin orders trynna build your rank up bitch nigga all my soilders is ready for whatever and I got no problem ridin on any nigga even tho my followin days been over but now that I said this shit yall niggaz funny I just got my laugh for today yall niggaz don't even know who yall fuckin with nigga I'm 200,000 strong in just VA don't play with niggaz yall don't know homie but to all my niggaz behind the g wall keep that 5 poppin yall know who i am BLOODY E

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 21st, 2006, 7:28 pm

A since you are a blood go to the Chi and tell them you under the 5 you wont get very far so you think westcoast niggas are the only one callin yall fake try chicago and every real crip or blood in america. :lol:

TB-C

Re: what's the real reason why Bloods and Crips don't get al

Unread post by TB-C » October 28th, 2007, 10:39 pm

RudeBoy5 wrote:What's the real reason why Bloods and Crips don't get along :?:
Umm Turf and weapon,drug distribution, and the history of way back when is knowledge and i hope no one is stoopid enough to post it.

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » October 29th, 2007, 12:12 pm

Hood wars and drugs that really bout it. and the crips was takin over everybody hoods so the bloods was startin off the defense of the crips.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » October 29th, 2007, 12:33 pm

You got that shit from a movie.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 29th, 2007, 1:19 pm

Individual wrote:
Dogg..I think you're confused and you should stick to break dancing or tagging

If you think the government set you up..lmao..then why did u choose a color??

did a CIA agent go to your house and make you hang a red rag out your pocket?

dogg..leave the gang bangin to the real gangsters

you dont even know what you bangin for
lmao............. :twisted:

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 29th, 2007, 1:26 pm

RudeBoy5 wrote::twisted: I was sayin us blaCK people as a race dumb ass khoose red and flue white people are left dumb ass we killin eakh other fuckin dummy
Black people are dumb because we can't spell right! :lol:
I know how the beef started I know all my history Bitch any question you need to know my shit ill answer it
*How did the Crips and Bloods become enemies.. AND
*What year?
nigga do you know you talkin to a 3 star general under the PIRU set on the eastkoast
Break that down for me.. how and when did you become a 3 star genral?
fu-- westside forreal yall niggaz say we fake beckause yall started this gang shit over there but nigga don't u know that startin some shit like that is gone spread every where just off of niggaz from the west koast komin here to the east
No, we think you're fake because you are on the internet BRAGGING and going out of your way to explain your reputation and status! Oh yeah... and because you a three star general. :lol:
I just got my laugh for today yall niggaz don't even know who yall fuckin with nigga I'm 200,000 strong in just VA don't play with niggaz yall don't know homie but to all my niggaz behind the g wall keep that 5 poppin yall know who i am BLOODY E
Damn, you that deep? You have a fucking army.. they should send you fuckers to Iraq! :shock:

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 29th, 2007, 2:19 pm

RUDE BOY 5 post/quote :

bitch nigga no I'm str8 out of bad newz ,VA and if you don't think shit real down here ask the number one motherfucker from the eastkoast yall respect JIM JONES himself he been down here his on words was "yall nigga ride that five like it was started over here yall niggaz get down and that's no fakin harlem respect yall VA niggaz yall niggaz got yall G Kodes str8 and remember no Blood is better than the next ever Blood function is to keep bangin" so the nigga that got CAPO status on east and west

yall niggaz don't even know who yall fuckin with nigga I'm 200,000 strong in just VA don't play with niggaz yall don't know homie but to all my niggaz behind the g wall keep that 5 poppin yall know who i am " BLOODY E "

---------------------------------------------------------
this is the funniest shT right here ...... HE SAID JIM JONES IS A CAPO ON THE EAST AND " WEST " and harlem respect yall jim jones can only speak for himself and dipset ....., and to told them to keep RIDING THAT 5 POINT sht :shock:

he said hes 200,000 strong in VA ........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

he said , JIM JONES IS A CAPO ON THE WESTCOAST !! outside of dipset ............ WOW......:lol: :lol:

you gotta luv these dudes , we wouldnt have nothing to LAUGH about if they didnt get on forums and myspace ......:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 29th, 2007, 3:12 pm

50 years ago a blood member washed his bandanna in the laundry with a crip members bandanna, and they got pissed off at each other because both bandannas came out of the laundry purple.....

lol J/K

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » October 29th, 2007, 11:21 pm

LOL YA WILD WAT UP with THIS STAR GENERAL BS LOL

luckyleaf3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by luckyleaf3 » November 3rd, 2007, 7:24 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You made my day. XD

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 4th, 2007, 5:19 am

LOL at that nigga gettin his shit off that movie gang tapes...so many wanabe gangtsa's in the world damn

luckyleaf3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by luckyleaf3 » November 4th, 2007, 10:39 am

Mhm. shor is it's shame on them really.

BLAINEizFIYAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: atlanta

Unread post by BLAINEizFIYAH » December 14th, 2007, 10:59 pm

"you know you talkin to a 3 star general under the PIRU set on the eastkoast fu-- westside forreal"

wow wen did PIRUZ start havn star generalz?? how u gunna say fu ck the westside wen piru started on the westside???
and he bangz the 5???this guy iz trulllllyyyy a busta...

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » December 15th, 2007, 12:15 am

DUDE ON THAT SHIT LOL PIRUS DNT BANG THE FIVE U ON THAT PEOPLE NATION AND STONE SHIT.