why new york niggas claimin cali gangs? why?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Tadaisha80

why new york niggas claimin cali gangs? why?

Unread post by Tadaisha80 » March 12th, 2006, 11:08 pm

one thing that gets on my nerves is seeing Dipset all on BET exploiting this bangin like its a big ass trend and it's not, they don't know the history,
they look krazy as hell, and they think it gives them street cred but it don't
niggas on the west aint feelin that. Themn they wonder why th West stay to themselves, man majority of the rap culture owe it to cali, lowriders,bitches, drank,weed,slang the whole nine. I don't glorify this bangin like I used to,but I hate to see folks,perpetrating something serious, niggas died on the line from both sides, this shit is four generations deep, Niggas from different coasts I don't think they really take taht into consideration, that this is not a gimmick nor a trend, to many residents in LA- this is life man.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: why new york niggas claimin cali gangs? why?

Unread post by A Ghost » March 13th, 2006, 12:40 am

Tadaisha80 wrote:one thing that gets on my nerves is seeing Dipset all on BET exploiting this bangin like its a big ass trend and it's not, they don't know the history,
they look krazy as hell, and they think it gives them street cred but it don't
niggas on the west aint feelin that. Themn they wonder why th West stay to themselves, man majority of the rap culture owe it to cali, lowriders,women, drank,weed,slang the whole nine. I don't glorify this bangin like I used to,but I hate to see folks,perpetrating something serious, niggas died on the line from both sides, this shit is four generations deep, Niggas from different coasts I don't think they really take taht into consideration, that this is not a gimmick nor a trend, to many residents in LA- this is life man.
The thing that I noticed is that nobody mentions all the southern rappers that do the exact same thing. why?

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 13th, 2006, 1:34 am

More southern niggas got links to the westcoast alot of LA niggas got family in the south look Tookie and Ray Ray was born down south the only reason why NY niggas get clowned so much is that they are more flashy then anything and plus when bangin was real bad in the late 80's early 90's they thought it was stupid and down south like in memphis crips have been down here since 87 in arkansas since 89 or 88 I forgot which year they were brought down here but in the south niggas do it more gangsta then they do in NY and when you got niggas like Mobb deep and Dipset NY keeps losing more and more credibility.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 13th, 2006, 1:41 am

why you hatin dunn. let me put on my red triple fat goose to show I'm a real DAMU gangsta. Ny niggas be funnystyle hatin and shit then jumpin on niggas dicks. What I don't get is they started the bloods out there to fight the puerto ricans then they be lettin all kinda puerto ricans in the gang and shit. real funny style like. Like if niggas here started recruiting eses and shit.

yoshortycomehere

Unread post by yoshortycomehere » March 13th, 2006, 6:39 am

so all the guys in california have roots downsouth but the dudes in new york dont?? where do u think the black people come from out here, africa?? as far as the whole street cred thing , maybe where ur from they dont respect it but in ny especially in the jails,the blood thing really go hard so actually yes it does give these rap dudes street credbility

yoshortycomehere

Unread post by yoshortycomehere » March 13th, 2006, 6:44 am

o and by the way baby and lil wayne are even worse then dipset,a few years ago they was in the source sayin cash money doesnt bang and wearin blue bandanas in they videos now of all of a sudden wayne is bang bang MOB. the blood history out here is documented.read up on it.but where them niggas come from they shit?????

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 13th, 2006, 8:04 am

dudes in NY drop sets like it aint even funny

one minute they a crip..then the next they a blood from this set..then they a blood from the other set

dudes should stay original over there

and bomb there name ona subway or put some cardboard out and break dance..keep it original

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 13th, 2006, 10:11 am

My bad I should of thrown in wayne and baby i'll go ahead and say they from NY to cuz he sound like he from up there now lol.And I didnt meen ebery nigga in cali got roots down south but alot do same with NY niggas and Midwest niggas.And NY blood history is some garbarge what are you talkin about yall be up there on that VL shit sayin 5 droppin 6 poppin thinkin you disrespectin crips but you dissin GD's thats another reason why eastcoast niggas aint respected dont get me wrong they do that in the south to but they aint no where near as bad as yall.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 13th, 2006, 12:34 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:More southern niggas got links to the westcoast alot of LA niggas got family in the south look Tookie and Ray Ray was born down south the only reason why NY niggas get clowned so much is that they are more flashy then anything and plus when bangin was real bad in the late 80's early 90's they thought it was stupid and down south like in memphis crips have been down here since 87 in arkansas since 89 or 88 I forgot which year they were brought down here but in the south niggas do it more gangsta then they do in NY and when you got niggas like Mobb deep and Dipset NY keeps losing more and more credibility.
I can see your point, I think that people confuse us as being like New York City and its completely different.

There was a huge population boom in the 60's of Blacks from the South to here because of the plant jobs.

Plus New York city has huge buildings like this

And we have flat ass houses like this

And we dont have accents

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 13th, 2006, 12:35 pm

perongregory wrote:why you hatin dunn. let me put on my red triple fat goose to show I'm a real DAMU gangsta. Ny niggas be funnystyle hatin and shit then jumpin on niggas dicks. What I don't get is they started the bloods out there to fight the puerto ricans then they be lettin all kinda puerto ricans in the gang and shit. real funny style like. Like if niggas here started recruiting eses and shit.

LMAO! "Triple fat goose" :lol:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 13th, 2006, 1:06 pm

this like the 12th topic dedicated to ny niggahs(on chats) who supposely claim blood/crip....ny is a city of 10+ mill...for ya outta town chat niggahs on here believe me when i say majority of street niggahs in ny dont give a mess about bloods or crips on the real...i think people on here let the niggahs on here who claim they blood or crip from ny dictate how the whole city is living,or what jim jones or santana is throwing up in the latest dip set video speak for the whole city...false,niggahs from the lest coast come to ny daily the younger generation might hop on the band wagon but majority of niggahs upnorth dont give a mess about that blood or crip stuff here...ny is the city of god(godbody nation) its gonna stay that way majority of clowns in ny who join damu or loc always find a way to drop it to turn 5% or just drop it because bloods/crips get but so far in the city .period

yoshortycomehere

Unread post by yoshortycomehere » March 13th, 2006, 7:55 pm

i said blood history,not blood knowledge. everybody knows how blood got started out here by now. i will give u that the stuff u read in the fake book on the internet is garbage,but at the same time u dont know where that came from.thats somethin somebody typed up on a computer.bottom line im not stickin up 4 these niggas or nothin but if ur gonna clown them then u dam sure gotta clown downsouth cause they follow that ubn shit harder than ny niggas do.and that whole the south is connected with the west thing is complete garbage,cause if thats the case,we all connected.we all in the same country right?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 13th, 2006, 8:09 pm

Nope, Ny niggas is a nice mix of jamaicans, dominicans, hatians, belizeans, all kinds of shit. Not saying yall don't have links to the south and aren't african americans, but LA niggas, most of are grandparents come from the south.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 13th, 2006, 8:45 pm

YEA^^

A few of my homies got roots and family in mississippi

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 13th, 2006, 10:35 pm

The only place in the south that the UBN has influinced was N.O. bloods and VL's are not all buddy buddy down here shit come to memphis you wont find a blood or a crip say they under the 5 or 6 they fuck with each other but not in that fake shit way them UVL's in north memphis hate bloods and in arkansas its more everybody for them self and in MIA its like that the fakest bloods and crips you gonna find are comin out of NY crips up there probally aint start bangin to the left until snoop said it lol.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 13th, 2006, 10:40 pm

Watch walk up to a blood in NY and the nigga probally gonna say wuz poppin 5 down south they are still fake but will say wuz brackin blood.NY bloods wear purple and how you gonna be a blood tryin to wear purple knowin who made it famous. :lol:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 13th, 2006, 10:49 pm

bloods in ny dont wear purple...dipset is not blood..only 2 or 3 niggahs claim sets but dipset is a harlem crew..they wear purple because there crew name is purple city birdgang...purple is to represent purple haze(most highest sold weed in harlem)...stop making assumptions if you dont know what you talking about

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 13th, 2006, 11:31 pm

I meant to say eastcoast cuz I have seen bloods in New Jersey wearin purple and jersey and NY basically the same place.Oh and the bloods down south arent on that UBN shit like NY niggas so dont make assumptions if you dont know what your talkin about :lol: :lol: :lol:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 13th, 2006, 11:49 pm

alotta niggahs out here dont mess with jersey niggahs fam.what they do out there is completely different from ny its in the tri-state area but far from ny in swagger & lifestyle.no blood set ever wears purple rags in ny,very rarely do you see alotta grape street in ny so that would make the purple rag avalvaible & bloods still dont choose to where that.you will see a ny blood wear orange or brown before you do purple.9 times out of 10 when & how jersey niggahs claim them jailyard formed rikers island sets is because niggahs move out to jersey & put them down but jersey claims alotta sets now that ny very rarely sees anymore@valentine,smm

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 13th, 2006, 11:54 pm

& i never spoke on bloods or any other crew downsouth when i travel downsouth brothers show me love & respect & i hand it back,you got real claimers & false claimers everywhere.im a black dude tryna make it just like the next niggah ..so why would i downplay a whole state just because a few rotten apples

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 14th, 2006, 12:55 am

I aint down playin the whole state shit when I used to go to NY I have fun up there but I just dont take there gang lifestyle serious and never will aint nothin wrong with the place besides that and they got some stuck up females but thats it.mainly I get into it with NY niggas movin down here and tryin to talk shit sayin how gangsta they keep it and these memphis niggas have them back up in NY in a few weeks.

yoshortycomehere

Unread post by yoshortycomehere » March 15th, 2006, 7:13 am

so if u been to new york b4 and u dont take the gang shit serious, y not take a trip 2 the projects and disrespect them niggas?? o and for the dude who said ny bloods aint poppin in the south, my family is deep as hell in south carolina,niggas is claimin GKB and 93 and ive seen it with my own eyes. niggas is followers all over.if they wasnt there wouldnt be any crips outside of the eastside of los angeles

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 15th, 2006, 8:31 am

I will tell them I dont respect they gangsta to the face but what you sayin is to go talk shit to them in they face now thats stupid.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 15th, 2006, 8:48 am

Thats like tellin you to come down here to hyde park and wearin red.GKB and 93 are deep over there but they aint doin nothin over there.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 15th, 2006, 1:37 pm

its a difference between being street & being stupid..going to any niggah hood weather they fake or not is just stupid.you dont do that

yoshortycomehere

Unread post by yoshortycomehere » March 15th, 2006, 8:18 pm

sll that means 2 me is he's scared,but i can respect that. but correct me if im wrong,if u dont take it serious,then its a joke 2 u,and what do u with jokes? laugh at them,am i right? it just seems weird thats all,all these niggas got some story about what happened 2 a ny nigga in they town.bla bla bla. my man came from florida 2 brooklyn 2 stay with his moms.niggas hit him n the face with a rock and he was a thugged out dude.anybody could get it

yoshortycomehere

Unread post by yoshortycomehere » March 15th, 2006, 8:22 pm

sll that means 2 me is he's scared,but i can respect that. but correct me if im wrong,if u dont take it serious,then its a joke 2 u,and what do u with jokes? laugh at them,am i right? it just seems weird thats all,all these niggas got some story about what happened 2 a ny nigga in they town.bla bla bla. my man came from florida 2 brooklyn 2 stay with his moms.niggas hit him n the face with a rock and he was a thugged out dude.anybody could get it

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 15th, 2006, 8:29 pm

i feel you though shortycomehere...if hes gonna say most damus in ny is fake because of that 5 why not go to they hood & address them rather then say it a distance on the internet i feel what you saying.alot of my dogs who rep the 5 point star i dont diss them or other niggahs who claim out of town shiit.i go to any hood in in ny dolo & if i had a problem i would address them but maybe oaktown is a different breed...that wouldnt be smart though to go to anybody hood weather its in ny or iowa

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 15th, 2006, 10:19 pm

Wow a nigga from florida got chased out I have seen niggas do that to LA niggas.Like I said i'll step to them niggas and tell them that bloods claimin the 5 is fake i've done it to crips before so I aint got no reason to be scared to do it but what your tryin to say is talk shit to some niggas now thats stupid I aint gonna do that cuz its ignorant.I'll go tell all them crips in NY that 6 shit is fake and I dont respect they gangsta I have done befroe and walked out without a scratch real gonna recognize real they will see me spittin the treuth rather than runnin my mouth.Like I said you wanna question my gangsta sayin i'm scared bring yo ass down here i'll take you through some crip hoods while you flamed up that is equal to you sayin talk shit to some hood niggas in NY.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » March 16th, 2006, 12:14 am

Just cuz you roll with Folks and People mobs dont mean you actually are one, just cuz you still Folks and People lit dont mean you actually are one, and just cuz you can scribble a 5 or 6 like Folks and People does not mean you are one. I can tell you from this, dudes may be using the 6 and 5 but we dont even honor them in Chicago. Crips will never be Folks and Bloods will never be People. They live in a totally different world from reality. I talked to a Blood from NY not too long ago on a hiphop message board and he was screaming shit bout "fuck Chicago rah rah you wouldnt be able to take over Jersey." but this idiot had the 5 in his avator. I was like :lol: then he had the nerve to also have the 6 right by the 5 in his avator. But in the CHI we crack the 6. Yall know what it mean if you from here! Shows he didnt know shit. Dip Set "bandanas you know what that 5 mean." nigga please. Only 5 they got is the toes on each of they feet.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 16th, 2006, 8:43 am

Unbelievable that NY, a fuckin braggart ass city that thinks they are better than every other city in the world has to steal shit from LA and Chi, 2 cities they always used to and still talk shit about.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 16th, 2006, 9:08 am

yo yall stay on ny nuts. u guys is a bunch of hating lil girls. how u gon talk bout the ny bangers on a computer homie.u know damn well when u c bangers in nyc u keep it moving