rollin 30's baltimore we live it

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 10th, 2005, 8:07 am

End Violence NOW wrote:Just to clear this up, I REALLY don't care if a gang is "fake" or not, I believe ALL gangs are bad for our youth. You can talk about how many gangs were started for protection, which most were, but at this point gangs are not the best solution, they will lead to the highest-risk life possible in the US, which doesn't sound very secure to me.

As for calling people fakes or whatever, I would rather take this kid's word for it and try to convince him to get out, even if it means risking encouraging a possible fake. Why?

Let's say the kid is fake. Then by me believing him, the worst that can happened is that the dude will get some sort of ego boost, and the worst that can happen is that he goes around in all blue playing Snoop Dogg really loud. Not much serious damage there.

BUT, if the dude is telling the truth, and we don't believe him and call him mark, then we will only encourage his banging by motivating him to be as gutter as possible to prove himself.

I would rather risk encourage "fakeness" if it means not motivating banging.
Ok now I understand what you mean. The problem with the internet is that things get lost in translation, and then people get mad. I apologize for that.

Therefore I will assume that rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 is telling the truth and he really is in a Crip gang.

A message to rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3: Get Out. Get out of that life while you still can. You're only 15. If you continue down that path you will end up dead or in jail by the time you are 20. There must be youth centers in Baltimore that you can go to, or somewhere that will let you get off of the streets.

Do not be fooled by your OG's. They do not care about you. They dont care if you die. Please dont ruin your life because you have a score to settle with MS-13. You will just be another statistic if you continue banging. Just another child lost to the streets.

Turn your lifestyle around before its too late. Go to school. Get an education. Public schools are free, they suck but they are free. Or go to a trade school. You can go to college. Apply for financial aid. You can escape that lifestyle and rise above it.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » November 23rd, 2005, 3:26 pm

First of all to rollin30's_duece_X_3 alot of loc's is fake up there cuz you niggaz on that folk shit so make sure you rightaint no need you doin all this shit but you fake. I got respect for you cuz u gettin your money but get your education cuz so you can make that real money I mean you know cfl but crip hard and crip smart.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 18th, 2006, 9:45 am

The kid who started this thread doesnt seem to know the seriousness of the situation he is in. Also to come onto a website and in your very first post say "im a drug dealer my gang earns $10,000 a week" to be honest you shouldnt say that period. I just hope this fool dont bump into a REAL gangmember cause if he does with his attitude he's dead.

ZiggyK

Unread post by ZiggyK » March 27th, 2006, 11:19 am

Nice way to revive this topic :P

So I guess I may contribute abit, What these guys are pretty much sayin B'z and C'z are only LA and JUST LA ?There saying the Blood and Crip gangs anywheres else than LA is fake?

What I really think is , who cares where a blood or crip gang is? If they bangin and they hard wouldn't that make them .. not-fake?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 27th, 2006, 1:31 pm

ZiggyK wrote:Nice way to revive this topic :P

So I guess I may contribute abit, What these guys are pretty much sayin B'z and C'z are only LA and JUST LA ?There saying the Blood and Crip gangs anywheres else than LA is fake?

What I really think is , who cares where a blood or crip gang is? If they bangin and they hard wouldn't that make them .. not-fake?
clearly you didn't read the conversation between me and A Ghost

Go back to the top of the page 2 and read, including what was quoted in the first post on this page.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 29th, 2006, 7:42 pm

[quote="A Ghost"][quote="End Violence NOW"]Just to clear this up, I REALLY don't care if a gang is "fake" or not, I believe ALL gangs are bad for our youth. You can talk about how many gangs were started for protection, which most were, but at this point gangs are not the best solution, they will lead to the highest-risk life possible in the US, which doesn't sound very secure to me.

As for calling people fakes or whatever, I would rather take this kid's word for it and try to convince him to get out, even if it means risking encouraging a possible fake. Why?

Let's say the kid is fake. Then by me believing him, the worst that can happened is that the dude will get some sort of ego boost, and the worst that can happen is that he goes around in all blue playing Snoop Dogg really loud. Not much serious damage there.

BUT, if the dude is telling the truth, and we don't believe him and call him mark, then we will only encourage his banging by motivating him to be as gutter as possible to prove himself.

I would rather risk encourage "fakeness" if it means not motivating banging.[/quote]

Ok now I understand what you mean. The problem with the internet is that things get lost in translation, and then people get mad. I apologize for that.

Therefore I will assume that rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 is telling the truth and he really is in a Crip gang.

A message to rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3: Get Out. Get out of that life while you still can. You're only 15. If you continue down that path you will end up dead or in jail by the time you are 20. There must be youth centers in Baltimore that you can go to, or somewhere that will let you get off of the streets.

Do not be fooled by your OG's. They do not care about you. They dont care if you die. Please dont ruin your life because you have a score to settle with MS-13. You will just be another statistic if you continue banging. Just another child lost to the streets.

Turn your lifestyle around before its too late. Go to school. Get an education. Public schools are free, they suck but they are free. Or go to a trade school. You can go to college. Apply for financial aid. You can escape that lifestyle and rise above it.[/quote]

lol a-ghost you telling him to get out of that life like b-more is california or something, ....all the different drug organizations in baltimore is going to war worser then cali gangs,brothers in b-more (majority) dont got time for that blood/crip mess man its to real to even stunt like that,niggahs putting in work,catching bodies & getting money 4 figures or better on them harm city blocks..dont let this kid fool you like bloods/crips is active in baltimore...you have some but they dont catch static with neighborhood organizations,which have they own identitys in the streets

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 29th, 2006, 8:12 pm

Qdawg wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:Just to clear this up, I REALLY don't care if a gang is "fake" or not, I believe ALL gangs are bad for our youth. You can talk about how many gangs were started for protection, which most were, but at this point gangs are not the best solution, they will lead to the highest-risk life possible in the US, which doesn't sound very secure to me.

Turn your lifestyle around before its too late. Go to school. Get an education. Public schools are free, they suck but they are free. Or go to a trade school. You can go to college. Apply for financial aid. You can escape that lifestyle and rise above it.
lol a-ghost you telling him to get out of that life like b-more is california or something, ....all the different drug organizations in baltimore is going to war worser then cali gangs,brothers in b-more (majority) dont got time for that blood/crip mess man its to real to even stunt like that,niggahs putting in work,catching bodies & getting money 4 figures or better on them harm city blocks..dont let this kid fool you like bloods/crips is active in baltimore...you have some but they dont catch static with neighborhood organizations,which have they own identitys in the streets
So basically you're saying that Baltimore homicides are more drug related than gang related?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 29th, 2006, 9:21 pm

its drug related by drug organizations...not like something you see out a beverly hill paper about niggahs killin over red & blue...about drug turf/money & organizations with b-more niggahs

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 29th, 2006, 9:28 pm

or going in the wrong hood can make you target practice...certain young homeboys dont need to have guns,when you got brothers + with burnas & drug money involved you gonna have a shooting gallery...& thats what been going on in b-more for the past 10 years..i dont know if rolling 30s crip exist in b-more,its hoods i havent been to in b-more but when i seen him say he be making 10 grand i find that hard to believe,he must be working with some older brothers in they late 20s,early 30s in his hood getting paper...them dudes dont respect that blood or crip stuff for him & his set to set up shop getting that "much paper" without stick up kids taking him off or other neighborhood organizations getting at him

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » April 29th, 2006, 9:30 pm

A Ghost wrote:
Qdawg wrote:
A Ghost wrote:

So basically you're saying that Baltimore homicides are more drug related than gang related?
thats how detroit is, people more represent there blocks round here, not Bs and Cs, even tho they are present here, and most homicides are over drugs round here, niggas tryin to get money, not bang

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 29th, 2006, 9:34 pm

a-ghost another funny thing is baltimore is mainly a all black city...so most of the jail system is mainly black employed,white owned....alotta brothers do like 12-13 months for attempts , 4-5 years for a homicide ...be back out doing the same thing again or get killed due to payback...where as to other cities you catch a body you minus well hang it up....so alotta homicides is street justice payback also ..weird but true

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 29th, 2006, 9:38 pm

demonte i checked the dangerous city list couldnt help but to notice detroit/b-more was in that top 5....so maybe you right@people in both cities use the same tactics....as well as have alotta vacant property

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » April 29th, 2006, 9:50 pm

Qdawg wrote:demonte i checked the dangerous city list couldnt help but to notice detroit/b-more was in that top 5....so maybe you right@people in both cities use the same tactics....as well as have alotta vacant property
yeah probly, and detroit is 90% black now, I see bmore and the D being the same kinda city, both very rundown, both with huge black populations

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 29th, 2006, 9:55 pm

pretty much just 1 in the mid-west the other on the east

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 30th, 2006, 9:55 am

Qdawg wrote:a-ghost another funny thing is baltimore is mainly a all black city...so most of the jail system is mainly black employed,white owned....alotta brothers do like 12-13 months for attempts , 4-5 years for a homicide ...be back out doing the same thing again or get killed due to payback...where as to other cities you catch a body you minus well hang it up....so alotta homicides is street justice payback also ..weird but true
damn, 4-5 years for a murder? WTF?

What about the state prison system?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 30th, 2006, 11:40 am

they say 20+ years but you kill another black man youll do 4-7 years...you kill a white person they'll lynch you

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 30th, 2006, 12:05 pm

Qdawg wrote:they say 20+ years but you kill another black man youll do 4-7 years...you kill a white person they'll lynch you
Oh I see what you mean now...

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 1st, 2006, 2:34 pm

[quote="A Ghost"][quote="Qdawg"]they say 20+ years but you kill another black man youll do 4-7 years...you kill a white person they'll lynch you[/quote]

Oh I see what you mean now...[/quote]

it also works as, if the d.a has no witness you cant convict brothers of homicides. the "stop snitchin handle ya biz in the street" theme is in effect real heavy from teenagers to adults in they 50s...so in all actuality brothers who catch bodies really do 4-7 for firearm charges

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 1st, 2006, 2:35 pm

key witnesses either get killed or run to another state i been readin,hearing about as of late

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 1st, 2006, 4:55 pm

I was talking to a guy today who spent some time in the south and apparantly if somebody down there is carrying an unlicensed hand gun, it is only a misdemeanor, yet up here its a serious felony.

Not only that but murder charges down there don't carry as much time like you said. Whereas here you may as well give up because your gonna get locked up forever.

Thats why theres a lot of non fatal shootings here, an assault with a deadly weapomn only carries about 10-15 years yet a homicide is life.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 1st, 2006, 8:12 pm

maryland has 1 of the strickest gun laws im told but that doesnt stop the shootings period..the further upnorth you go the harder time they give you,nowadays youll get more time for attempts then what you would get for actually catching a body

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 1st, 2006, 8:21 pm

Qdawg wrote:maryland has 1 of the strickest gun laws im told but that doesnt stop the shootings period..the further up north you go the harder time they give you,nowadays youll get more time for attempts then what you would get for actually catching a body
I heard that with the New York Rocafeller laws you can spend more time in jail on a drug charge than for a murder sometimes...

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 2nd, 2006, 1:39 pm

ay a-ghost this will probably be 1 in a million you ever hear anything about the young boys in b-more who claim blood/crip doing anything.the older neighborhood shotcallas run stuff & thats the bottom line.they try to get in & get a piece of the cake

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 2nd, 2006, 1:41 pm

Text message leads to arrest
City teen charged in double homicide
By Gus G. Sentementes
Sun reporter
Originally published May 2, 2006

The midday slayings were brazen: a man and a pregnant woman from Carroll County gunned down in a West Baltimore neighborhood two weekends ago.

But police say the suspect did something that was equally bold soon after the shootings. Charging documents say that he sent a chilling text message to someone that read: "I killed 2 white people around my way 2day & 1 of them was a woman."

Police have charged 17-year-old Davon David Temple as an adult in the April 23 killings of Jennifer Lynne Morelock, 25, and Jason David Woycio, 29. Temple is the eighth juvenile to be arrested on murder charges this year, according to the city state's attorney's office.

The evidence cited in court documents illustrates the ubiquitous role that cell phones have assumed in Baltimore's drug trade. Dealers in gangs use them to keep in touch as they fan out to sell drugs on neighborhood corners, through verbal conversations and text messages. The more savvy criminals will keep cell phones for a short time, and then throw them away, for fear of being tracked through wiretaps and other tactics by police.

But for those who hold on to their cell phones, police report finding a trove of information, sometimes including contact lists that lead them deeper into Baltimore's underworld of drug dealing, gang activity and violence.

A clear motive in last month's killings, which occurred in the 2500 block of Arunah Ave., has remained elusive, but they appear to be drug-related, police say. Though the text message referred to the victims' race, there is no indication in charging documents that race played a role. Temple is black.

Woycio was shot while sitting in the passenger seat of a red 1999 Pontiac Grand Am. Morelock was found outside the car, lying on her back in a nearby yard.

They died later that day at Maryland Shock Trauma Center.

Robbery appears to be an unlikely motive. Both were found with cash, credit cards and cell phones in their possession, charging documents show. Morelock's purse still contained her wallet, credit cards and $164.70 in cash. Woycio had $114.85 in cash.

As part of their investigation, police detectives determined that Morelock and Woycio had frequented the area for the past eight months and had been involved with drug dealers along Edmondson Avenue, police charging documents indicate.

Both were from Carroll County - Morelock from New Windsor and Woycio from Westminster. Morelock was five months pregnant, police said. Doctors were unable to save her fetus.

Relatives of the victims could not be located for comment yesterday. Police have said that Morelock had a 15-month-old daughter who lives with her husband, from whom she is separated. Morelock and Woycio were friends, police said.

In investigating the killings, police developed leads through a combination of tips and street interviews with people in an area known for drug and gang activity, particularly the Bloods gang, according to a law enforcement source familiar with the neighborhood.

The case began to come together for police investigators late last week. While following tips Friday, Lt. William Davis, head of the Western District's violent offender squad, was led to the suspect's home in the 2500 block of Lauretta Ave. - two blocks from the murder scene - charging documents say.

Davis spotted Temple in the block and stopped him for a field interview - and then asked the teen if he could look at his cell phone to see if there were any gang members listed in the phone, the documents say.

The boy handed over his cell phone and Davis searched through it. The lieutenant stumbled upon the message, which was dated the day of Morelock and Woycio's deaths, according to charging documents. Temple told police that he hadn't allowed anyone else to use his phone but couldn't say how the text message got on the phone, charging documents said.

There is no indication in the charging documents that the teen admitted to the killings.

Temple was arrested and charged with two counts each of first-degree murder, first- and second-degree assault and handgun violations. He was ordered held without bail during a bail review hearing yesterday, according to Margaret T. Burns, a spokeswoman for the state's attorney's office.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 2nd, 2006, 2:37 pm

thats fucked up

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 2nd, 2006, 2:46 pm

im from ny but i speak alot of this city because i feel brothers in this city more then alotta other u.s cities,alotta real good niggahs from this city,alotta people on these forums speak on "well known media covered cities" & its not as half as bad as some of the cities that dont get alotta media coverage(indiana,baltimore,detroit,kansas city..etc)...its a grey cloud over the city of baltimore,like the rest of american government forgot about the city,sad thing is washington dc is about 20-25 minutes away,hard to explain ..just something you have to experience in person to know..they tried to paint a image of the city on that hbo show "the wire",but its deeper then that.neighborhood gangs tend to let these young boys "who claim blood/crip" get a piece of the pie from time to time because thats whats real brothers,prodimently black..so everythings a hustle/struggle...the city is brown sugar capital(heroin),so thats the source of eating for about 70% of the city,either that or robbing

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 2nd, 2006, 2:54 pm

thats what real brothers do(look out for they fellow man),city is pred black *

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » May 2nd, 2006, 4:57 pm

Qdawg wrote:im from ny but i speak alot of this city because i feel brothers in this city more then alotta other u.s cities,alotta real good niggahs from this city,alotta people on these forums speak on "well known media covered cities" & its not as half as bad as some of the cities that dont get alotta media coverage(indiana,baltimore,detroit,kansas city..etc)...its a grey cloud over the city of baltimore,like the rest of american government forgot about the city,sad thing is washington dc is about 20-25 minutes away,hard to explain ..just something you have to experience in person to know..they tried to paint a image of the city on that hbo show "the wire",but its deeper then that.neighborhood gangs tend to let these young boys "who claim blood/crip" get a piece of the pie from time to time because thats whats real brothers,prodimently black..so everythings a hustle/struggle...the city is brown sugar capital(heroin),so thats the source of eating for about 70% of the city,either that or robbing
Damn they let other cats get a piece of the pie? Thats some old school 70's shit. Thats some noble shit.... they hasnt ever happened in D.C. niccas is on some me first, the hood second and fuck everybody else shit here.

Thats why most of the cats here 27-40 is in the pen or dead.

You from NY Q...cats from NY havent came down and tried to set up shop and get a piece of the pie in Bmore?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 2nd, 2006, 5:52 pm

yeah them b-more neighborhood organizations try to make sure everybody in they crew eat,there well established & organized ,weather or not they let other people get a piece of the pie because they looking out for 1 another,or scared a niggah might rat is a different story...i think they do that because you feed a broke niggah he will do 1 of 2 things be loyal to you or snake you in the longrun,so i think they try to look out for the blocks within they organization to gain numbers... of course certain ny niggahs try to set up shop in b-more here & there,doesnt mean they do though,shotcallas not having that...maybe in other maryland countys...i was choppin it up with my homeboy from southeast d.c yesterday,he was saying how d.c back in the mid /late 90's used to be a warzone also

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 2nd, 2006, 7:20 pm

Do you have a feeling that Baltimore is forgotten about or ignored?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 2nd, 2006, 7:33 pm

[quote="A Ghost"]Do you have a feeling that Baltimore is forgotten about or ignored?[/quote]

yeah its like a dark cloud not to many happy things going on in the city.but it like this you got baltimore....then you got america...like a league of its own

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 2nd, 2006, 8:47 pm

Qdawg wrote:
A Ghost wrote:Do you have a feeling that Baltimore is forgotten about or ignored?
yeah its like a dark cloud not to many happy things going on in the city.but it like this you got baltimore....then you got america...like a league of its own
Is Baltimore worse now or better now than it was when the crime rates spiked during the late 80's early 90's?