WHO EATS BLOOD?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
ratt
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

WHO EATS BLOOD?

Unread post by ratt » August 3rd, 2005, 9:54 pm

the average pious person of christendom advocates the eating of blood.
and persecute those who refuse to break GOD'S law.-acts 15:28,29

ratt
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ratt » August 6th, 2005, 11:02 pm

people who cannot eat through the mouth are fed through the veins from a tube. likewise, those persons who take blood transfusions are infact EATING BLOOD.

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 14th, 2005, 11:24 pm

It's not the same dude... One can save your life the other is just nasty...Man why people always misquoting the scriptures????

mattman123
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mattman123 » September 17th, 2005, 12:12 pm

i agree with the guy above me also you dont eat blood you drink it or insert it into the veins.

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » September 19th, 2005, 4:39 pm

i love me some blood. yup, eat it all the time...

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » September 20th, 2005, 8:42 am

GOODFELLA wrote:i love me some blood. yup, eat it all the time...
me 2

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » November 2nd, 2005, 12:57 pm

In the North of England, kids grew up on Black Pudding, which is fried slices of a big sausage made of blood and bits of fat!!!! It's old school, went with bacon and eggs. Goes well with HP Sauce.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 3rd, 2005, 7:24 pm

Noog wrote:In the North of England, kids grew up on Black Pudding, which is fried slices of a big sausage made of blood and bits of fat!!!! It's old school, went with bacon and eggs. Goes well with HP Sauce.

I am all in for trying most foods Noog, but that just sounds plain nasty!!!!

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 3rd, 2005, 7:26 pm

ratt wrote:people who cannot eat through the mouth are fed through the veins from a tube. likewise, those persons who take blood transfusions are infact EATING BLOOD.
I had never thought of it like that. You make an excellent point.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » November 7th, 2005, 10:50 pm

crstnamre wrote:
ratt wrote:people who cannot eat through the mouth are fed through the veins from a tube. likewise, those persons who take blood transfusions are infact EATING BLOOD.
NO HE DIDN"T!!!! NO ONE CAN EAT BLOOD AND BE OKAY, IF YOU DRANK A PINT OF BLOOD YOU WOULD PASS OUT AND HAVE IRON POISONING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Humans are incapable of straight up drinking blood without getting iron poisoning. Tranfusions are like biological medicine, NOT EATING.

Ratt what is wrong with you?!?!?!

I would think that as an NHB you would not toss around the word "blood" so lightly without thinking or doing some research....

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: WHO EATS BLOOD?

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 5th, 2006, 5:56 pm

ratt wrote:the average pious person of christendom advocates the eating of blood.
Actually the passage says exactly the opposite:

The Council's Letter to Gentile Believers

22Then the apostles and elders, with the whole church, decided to choose some of their own men and send them to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas. They chose Judas (called Barsabbas) and Silas, two men who were leaders among the brothers. 23With them they sent the following letter: The apostles and elders, your brothers, To the Gentile believers in Antioch, Syria and Cilicia: Greetings. 24We have heard that some went out from us without our authorization and disturbed you, troubling your minds by what they said. 25So we all agreed to choose some men and send them to you with our dear friends Barnabas and Paul— 26men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. 27Therefore we are sending Judas and Silas to confirm by word of mouth what we are writing. 28It seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us not to burden you with anything beyond the following requirements: 29You are to abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from the meat of strangled animals and from sexual immorality. You will do well to avoid these things. Farewell.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 5th, 2006, 10:44 pm

ratt wrote:the average pious person of christendom advocates the eating of blood.
HOT DAMN!!! There is it AGAIN!

Christianity is the religion of vampires!!!

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 5th, 2006, 10:48 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
crstnamre wrote:
NO HE DIDN"T!!!! NO ONE CAN EAT BLOOD AND BE OKAY, IF YOU DRANK A PINT OF BLOOD YOU WOULD PASS OUT AND HAVE IRON POISONING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Humans are incapable of straight up drinking blood without getting iron poisoning. Tranfusions are like biological medicine, NOT EATING.

I would think that as an NHB you would not toss around the word "blood" so lightly without thinking or doing some research....

is the watusi (or is it another african tribe?) tribe that herd cattle and sustain themselves by bleeding and milking them and consuming their milk and blood?

oh, and blutwurst is the bomb!

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 6th, 2006, 1:08 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:
Actually the passage says exactly the opposite:

The Council's Letter to Gentile Believers

22Then the apostles and elders, with the whole church, decided to choose some of their own men and send them to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas. They chose Judas (called Barsabbas) and Silas, two men who were leaders among the brothers. 23With them they sent the following letter: The apostles and elders, your brothers, To the Gentile believers in Antioch, Syria and Cilicia: Greetings. 24We have heard that some went out from us without our authorization and disturbed you, troubling your minds by what they said. 25So we all agreed to choose some men and send them to you with our dear friends Barnabas and Paul— 26men who have risked their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. 27Therefore we are sending Judas and Silas to confirm by word of mouth what we are writing. 28It seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us not to burden you with anything beyond the following requirements: 29You are to
abstain
from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from the meat of strangled animals and from sexual immorality. You will do well to avoid these things. Farewell.
I'll try one more time: THE VERSE ACTUALLY SAYS NOT TO DRINK BLOOD.

"29You are to abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from the meat of strangled animals and from sexual immorality. You will do well to avoid these things."

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » March 6th, 2006, 2:35 am

Well I'm screwed then. The only animals I eat are ones I've strangled... :(

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 6th, 2006, 10:32 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:Well I'm screwed then. The only animals I eat are ones I've strangled... :(
Lol... it really doesn't matter today. The first century church was in the process of coming to grips with being been spiritually into God's grace and no longer were to use the law as justification and that the gospel message was available to everyone.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 7th, 2006, 9:27 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:Well I'm screwed then. The only animals I eat are ones I've strangled... :(

I pay others vicariously to kill the animals I eat.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » March 9th, 2006, 4:40 pm

realize the real lies wrote:

I pay others vicariously to kill the animals I eat.
Same here.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 15th, 2006, 9:39 pm

.... wow.... you decided to jump ontot the ignorant, MISINFORMED remark which makes christianity look bad and didn't realiz that the acutal verse was saying the COMPLETE OPPOSITE which you would have known if you looked at the other posts.....

LIke a ture "fu__ the majority" rebel without a cause

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 15th, 2006, 9:43 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
crstnamre wrote:

is the watusi (or is it another african tribe?) tribe that herd cattle and sustain themselves by bleeding and milking them and consuming their milk and blood?

I know of the tribe you speak of.... <--- I wish you could hear me say that with an Afrikaan accent lol

Anyways, they mix a very small amount of blood (I saw... about 1 cup) with a bucket (more than a gallon, about 2 or so) of milk, and it becomes diluted enough to be "digested", after all, red meat and cuts in the tongue would kill you otherwise.

But just straight drinking a liter of the stuff... dumb and crazy. Not to mention nasty

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 15th, 2006, 10:08 pm

Sounds like you are speaking of the Masai; however, the Mau Mau's did too.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 18th, 2006, 12:27 am

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:

.... wow.... you decided to jump ontot the ignorant, MISINFORMED remark which makes christianity look bad and didn't realiz that the acutal verse was saying the COMPLETE OPPOSITE which you would have known if you looked at the other posts.....

LIke a ture "fu__ the majority" rebel without a cause
vampires, mosquitos, leeches, ticks, parasites, etc., ad nauseum.... all of them, literal and figurative,
they all suck.

truly
:)

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » March 20th, 2006, 3:23 pm

It's funny how the same people who don't want to eat blood and think that it's disgusting, go and eat animals like nothing. Although not all animals. Pigs, cows, sheeps, chickens, ducks, fishs, crabs can be eaten, but for example eating dogs or cats is wrong and disgusting. Hahah, such double standards some people have.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 20th, 2006, 6:16 pm

lol what about Korea and China? lol (I'm Korean)

But in Korea and China both cats and dogs are now illegal to eat... not because they are "man's best friend" but because of the way they have to be eaten..

They are hung upside down and beaten ALIVE to create bruises, which tenderizes their otherwise unpleasent meat. It's really the only way anyone would eat it, or it would be very untasty.

But other than that, I think it's having to do with societal/cultural values on things....

According to many cultures, especially in the past, certain animals were higher than certain people???

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » March 20th, 2006, 8:12 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
crstnamre wrote:

I know that the Maasai in Kenya do it.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 20th, 2006, 8:30 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:lol what about Korea and China? lol (I'm Korean)

But in Korea and China both cats and dogs are now illegal to eat... not because they are "man's best friend" but because of the way they have to be eaten..

They are hung upside down and beaten ALIVE to create bruises, which tenderizes their otherwise unpleasent meat. It's really the only way anyone would eat it, or it would be very untasty.

But other than that, I think it's having to do with societal/cultural values on things....

According to many cultures, especially in the past, certain animals were higher than certain people???
O by the way this is in South Korea I mean.....

A few years ago it got so bad in North Korea many resorted to canabalism of the recently dead..... :( :( :( :( :(

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 21st, 2006, 12:05 am

lizard wrote:It's funny how the same people who don't want to eat blood and think that it's disgusting, go and eat animals like nothing. Although not all animals. Pigs, cows, sheeps, chickens, ducks, fishs, crabs can be eaten, but for example eating dogs or cats is wrong and disgusting. Hahah, such double standards some people have.
I am a self proclaimed carnivore :wink:
and there is a moral law of ethics.... I dont have a problem eating carnivorous fish,
but I wont eat other carnivores... no carnivoristic mammals anyway.

and as for birds.... I would not eat a hunter or a vulture either.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 21st, 2006, 1:36 am

^ Interesting standard.. care to share the reasoning?

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 21st, 2006, 6:33 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:^ Interesting standard.. care to share the reasoning?
sure!
herbivores and spermivores are better tastgn for reason #1.
Omnivores are too greasy and have a tendancy towards the taste of carnivores....
seed, grass and plant enzymes taste better than animal protein when they are second generation.

plus it seems unnatural to not respect the food chain.

Animals with eyes in the front of the face are predators and should not be eaten, while animals with eyes on the sides of their face are natural prey.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 21st, 2006, 10:16 pm

lol but fish?

all fish are carnivores or omnivores pretty much lol

I don't know, chicken is definitely an omnivore and it tastes great

I just thought about it, I don't think people ever really do eat many carnivores though, besides fish.

But I hear snake tastes good? But never had the change

lol did you see in Simpson when Lisa became a vegetarian and the school food chain haad a raccoon, fox, a wrench, a cow, and a sheep all pointin into a person? lol that show is genius, they just signed two more seasons, I hope it never goes away

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » March 23rd, 2006, 1:43 am

most fish is pretty tasty, but I seem to be physically repelled by (ALLERGIC TO) crustaceans// I really misse them, but i do dig a good shark steak. fish and reptiles are as far away from mammals as an animal can get.

but its the mammals I am cncerned about... I have eaten raccoon, dog(unwittingly) and bear, and I would not choose to eat them again.. because they were just as I expected.....when I was in Indonesia, they imported (from Australia) 'beef' in cuts I did not recognize at all, and tasted NOTHING like beef. I was convinced it was kangaroo.

I just think it's totally wrong to eat other carnivorous mammals and birds of prey.
imagine trying to gnaw on an old buzzard's drumstick, or a roast saddle of lion.... YUCK!

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:lol but fish?

all fish are carnivores or omnivores pretty much lol

I don't know, chicken is definitely an omnivore and it tastes great

I just thought about it, I don't think people ever really do eat many carnivores though, besides fish.

But I hear snake tastes good? But never had the change

lol did you see in Simpson when Lisa became a vegetarian and the school food chain haad a raccoon, fox, a wrench, a cow, and a sheep all pointin into a person? lol that show is genius, they just signed two more seasons, I hope it never goes away