NYC- bx/Bronx

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

NYC- bx/Bronx

Unread post by Qdawg » March 16th, 2006, 1:19 pm

didnt see a bx list so heres a list of crews in the bronx,real or fake is your opinion:

93 gangsta blood
59 brim
tree top piru
62 harvard park brim
payback gangsta blood
neighborhood 20s blood
gkb(gangsta killa blood)
252 sex.money.murda
bounty hunters
mob piru/mob-(murder .one.bloods)
mob(money over bxtches)
miller.gangsta.blood
black p stone
almighty latin king/queen nation(tiger,lion tribes)
ddp(dominicans dont play)
pdp(puerto ricans dont play)
ms-13
southwest chulos
zulu nation
83kgc
ace duece tray crip
rolling 30s crip(ohc)
darkside crip
insane crip
59 hoover criminal
insane deathrow gangsta crip
18st crip
payback crip/backblock crip
shotgun crip
suicide murder crip
santana block/lantana block
harlem mafia crip
112nhc
7-4-14(gdn)
godbody nation(5% )
playboy gangsta crip
gorilla warfare
double-r
a.b.g

Bsiderida
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bsiderida » March 16th, 2006, 1:27 pm

Awhile ago I met some dudes from NY claiming Miller's....but they were calling it a different name some sh*t like Red Miller Bangers or some messed up BS like that. Anyway before they left they said that the set ws disbanded talking about beefing with i guess GKB and some other set...and they had a cat from ??G-stone?? with them too...can you shed some light on that for me.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 16th, 2006, 1:37 pm

also a movement in the bronx called "latin blood" which is latin kings & blood who ride under the people nation 5 star teamed up

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 16th, 2006, 1:41 pm

[quote="Bsiderida"]Awhile ago I met some dudes from NY claiming Miller's....but they were calling it a different name some sh*t like Red Miller Bangers or some messed up BS like that. Anyway before they left they said that the set ws disbanded talking about beefing with i guess GKB and some other set...and they had a cat from ??G-stone?? with them too...can you shed some light on that for me.[/quote]

i dont know if that existed in the bronx @miller beefing with gkb...alotta miller gangsta bloods call it red millers.but millers in the bronx are not thick to beef with gkb...millers still are in ny though maybe they was disbanded in that particular hood.g stone is has alotta branches under it in ny & they are crip...9 times out of 10 youll bump into a g stone crip member in ny

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » March 16th, 2006, 2:10 pm

Latin Blood is some new ish to me. Where are they located at?

steeze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by steeze » March 16th, 2006, 2:20 pm

is there a set called 5deuce 4trey blood? some nigga that jus moved here from jersey/NY claimin that n tryin 2 put niggas on it

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 16th, 2006, 2:47 pm

[quote="BlueCadillaC167"]Latin Blood is some new ish to me. Where are they located at?[/quote]

some niggahs is on the backblocks around castle hill

Bsiderida
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bsiderida » March 17th, 2006, 9:00 am

Thanks for clarifying that for me...one of them was from the Bronx the other was from Queens, so it makes sense..but the Stone dude was sayin he was a Blood, is there another gang in NY that calls themselves Stones that arent P-stones?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 17th, 2006, 12:42 pm

blood stone villians

Bsiderida
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bsiderida » March 17th, 2006, 2:05 pm

thats not it....either way i appreciate the info homie

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 18th, 2006, 5:16 am

oh i dont know then..thats the only stones i know in ny..used to have blood stone pirus also but they faded off

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 20th, 2006, 12:55 pm

forgot to mention:
valley Mob
school yard crip

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 20th, 2006, 1:05 pm

bronx blood projects:
mitchell
mott haven
patterson
soundview
morrisiana aka vietnam
forest /50-50
webster
washington ave pjs
edenwald
gun hill
castle hill
p-parkway
lambert
monroe
bronxdale
secor
highbridge
a-jackson

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » March 21st, 2006, 2:58 am

Wow I see you named atleast everything moving in these streets from south to north. Btw you missed Eastchester Projects off of Gunhill and Throggs Neck.

Throggs Neck: I think if mostly Blood dominated with some crips in the area.

School Yard Crip: They numbers must be real small cuz theres hardly any presence of that set well atleast over by Northbronx

Secor: For its small size compared to others they hold they shyt down..

Edendwald: North Vs South internal conflict but more or less its a Red hood.

Castle Hill: Different portions rep they own side sorta like sections. Grimey reputation throughout the years.

Webster: Forget about it.. Dont go there if you dont belong..you just endangering yaself. Another Wild Hood

Pehlam Parkway: To be honest , I dont hear anything from this hood.

SoundView: Red Red and More Red pretty big hood if you ask me.

harlem mafia crip: from what i have encountered they are noticable over by story av off of white plains.

Santana Bloc: Intervale ave area

Valley Mob: That shyt died down since the years of Truman in the 90s and when valley had crips.

Mt.Vernon/Burning Vernon- Known to have alot of Locs in the area.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 21st, 2006, 3:32 am

but how many of these hoods are actually real

i mean..they might have riders in that set

but where did they get there name?

like TREE TOP PIRU..and PAYBACK CRIP AND SHOTGUN CRIP

Did some youngsters just find out names and start a set..

or did foos from the original sets move out there

Some guys from Payback lives around me..and aint ever heard of a NY payback crip

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 21st, 2006, 7:36 am

[quote="Early"]Wow I see you named atleast everything moving in these streets from south to north. Btw you missed Eastchester Projects off of Gunhill and Throggs Neck.

School Yard Crip: They numbers must be real small because theres hardly any presence of that set well atleast over by Northbronx

Castle Hill: Different portions rep they own side sorta like sections. Grimey reputation throughout the years.

Webster: Forget about it.. Dont go there if you dont belong..you just endangering yaself. Another Wild Hood

harlem mafia crip: from what i have encountered they are noticable over by story av off of white plains.

Valley Mob: That shyt died down since the years of Truman in the 90s and when valley had crips.

Mt.Vernon/Burning Vernon- Known to have alot of Locs in the area.[/quote]

good post dog.....valley mob still exist around baychester ave they not thick like how they was in the mid 90s in truman hs days...im from secor projects we didnt really tolerate that gang shiit but alotta niggahs is getting plugged in with harlem kids so niggahs starting to rep 9 tray or getting plugged up with soundview sex money murda gang so thats what niggahs starting to rep...its still war between edenwald projects/secor/valley mob & co-op city niggahs aint nothing changed since 93 to now except the drug market is getting steep..eastchester gardens used to be 9 trayed out but that neighborhood is dead. lol pelham parkway pjs is a nice black/jewish area at 1 point & time all the sex money murda niggahs from those pjs used to kick it on boston road & mace ave late at night about 25-30 deep guess most of them relocated.webster projects is wild but not as wild as it was back in the days,guess most of the hotboys moved elsewhere or locked up.i didnt name gun hill pjs for the simple fact i dont hear nothing about them nomore.around i say 99-2000 i bumped into some kid around boston rd & gun hill rd claiming rolling 30s around there next thing i know the area was gkb...so thats pretty much the name of the story...good post though man

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 21st, 2006, 2:22 pm

[quote="Individual"]but how many of these hoods are actually real

i mean..they might have riders in that set

but where did they get there name?

like TREE TOP PIRU..and PAYBACK CRIP AND SHOTGUN CRIP

Did some youngsters just find out names and start a set..

or did foos from the original sets move out there

Some guys from Payback lives around me..and aint ever heard of a NY payback crip[/quote]

you know the famous line.."my o.g is from cali...or i went to cali got put down & they told me i could branch it in ny"..most of them cali sets in ny the top dawgs callin the shots is the same niggahs i would go to school or would hoop on the basketball court that grew up & was fascinated with bangin some out of town stuff...most of them cali sets in the bronx the scenario niggahs would tell you is "my og im under got put down by another og who got down put down by another og who was from cali"...only w/s neighborhood thats out here that i could vouch for being real in the bronx is 5-9 brim...the big homey of that set is from south central.& my lil homey from 79th & san pedro who rep mad swan out in south jamaica queens thats about it .

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 21st, 2006, 2:31 pm

& the name of that hood with the real 5-9 members is lambert projects...other then that alotta 59 members in ny bang the 5 & use codes

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 21st, 2006, 7:11 pm

im understanding alotta non bronx bloods is calling the bronx in general "ghost-town"....ghost-town is a specific blood hood in the bronx for the record....1400 hundred block of the bronx(claremont-villiage)(g-shine hood)webster ave,park ave,washington ave,3rd ave 168th streets-179th streets

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 21st, 2006, 7:17 pm

[quote="Qdawg"][quote="BlueCadillaC167"]Latin Blood is some new ish to me. Where are they located at?[/quote]

some niggahs is on the backblocks around castle hill[/quote]

latin blood is just showing love for the 5 im sure all over in ny where alotta hispanics & blacks gotta live together but bang different struggles they show love...its for ubn & latin king niggahs to show the 5 love....another hood they do that in is forest projects(fat-joe old hood)...its kings & bloods they show each other love or last when i checked

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » March 22nd, 2006, 2:56 pm

Qdawg wrote:
Early wrote:Wow I see you named atleast everything moving in these streets from south to north. Btw you missed Eastchester Projects off of Gunhill and Throggs Neck.

School Yard Crip: They numbers must be real small because theres hardly any presence of that set well atleast over by Northbronx

Mt.Vernon/Burning Vernon- Known to have alot of Locs in the area.
good post dog.....valley mob still exist around baychester ave they not thick like how they was in the mid 90s in truman hs days...im from secor projects we didnt really tolerate that gang shiit but alotta niggahs is getting plugged in with harlem kids so niggahs starting to rep 9 tray or getting plugged up with soundview sex money murda gang so thats what niggahs starting to rep...its still war between edenwald projects/secor/valley mob & co-op city niggahs aint nothing changed since 93 to now except the drug market is getting steep..eastchester gardens used to be 9 trayed out but that neighborhood is dead. lol pelham parkway pjs is a nice black/jewish area at 1 point & time all the sex money murda niggahs from those pjs used to kick it on boston road & mace ave late at night about 25-30 deep guess most of them relocated.webster projects is wild but not as wild as it was back in the days,guess most of the hotboys moved elsewhere or locked up.i didnt name gun hill pjs for the simple fact i dont hear nothing about them nomore.around i say 99-2000 i bumped into some kid around boston rd & gun hill rd claiming rolling 30s around there next thing i know the area was gkb...so thats pretty much the name of the story...good post though man

good looks.. i see we are much closer then we think im right across the bridge over in the Op. But yea i felt the same thing bout gunhill thats why i couldnt really give a description but the white plains strip next to G-Hill Pjs would be the one making the noise if there was something to jump off.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 22nd, 2006, 3:50 pm

true true..early i think you said a minute ago in the domestic section of the forum about seeing some dudes around boston road & baychester rockin red & grey..i was wondering what that could be.alotta niggahs from edenwald bang gkb & smm but out of nowhere its alotta black p stones on the northside (around 233rd/laconia ) reppin.plus alotta niggahs in bx period always considered red & gray flame colors so it was probably members of 1 of them 3 sets i named.niggahs around the way be flamed up nowadays.in them red dickie alfits like this is cali or something.but yeah man i notice day by day co-op is getting wilder & wilder

deepsky*
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by deepsky* » March 22nd, 2006, 9:22 pm

Qdawg wrote:true true..early i think you said a minute ago in the domestic section of the forum about seeing some dudes around boston road & baychester rockin red & grey..i was wondering what that could be.alotta niggahs from edenwald bang gkb & smm but out of nowhere its alotta black p stones on the northside (around 233rd/laconia ) reppin.plus alotta niggahs in bx period always considered red & gray flame colors so it was probably members of 1 of them 3 sets i named.niggahs around the way be flamed up nowadays.in them red dickie alfits like this is cali or something.but yeah man i notice day by day co-op is getting wilder & wilder
makes since

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » March 23rd, 2006, 11:58 am

Qdawg wrote:true true..early i think you said a minute ago in the domestic section of the forum about seeing some dudes around boston road & baychester rockin red & grey..i was wondering what that could be.alotta niggahs from edenwald bang gkb & smm but out of nowhere its alotta black p stones on the northside (around 233rd/laconia ) reppin.plus alotta niggahs in bx period always considered red & gray flame colors so it was probably members of 1 of them 3 sets i named.niggahs around the way be flamed up nowadays.in them red dickie alfits like this is cali or something.but yeah man i notice day by day co-op is getting wilder & wilder
yea its getting there year by year, gonna be gang-bang city ni the next 5-7 years when all the jewish people start moving out and more black/hispanics move in cuz of the section territorial/tribal mindstate that co-op influences on you.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 23rd, 2006, 1:10 pm

yeah thats already happening as we speak

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 23rd, 2006, 1:16 pm

alotta blacks/hispanics been hitting up bay plaza up in co-op but now they starting to move in & turn them buildings out.i havent seen a jew since my i.s 180 days

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » March 23rd, 2006, 1:50 pm

yea jews are real lowkey ig uess they dont feel safe outside anymore.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 23rd, 2006, 4:14 pm

my fault dawgie im just now seeing you asked when the valley had crips...it never was locs in the valley unless its 1 or 2 niggahs on the low-low...but like i was saying in another topic it was some 59 hoover criminals in the middle of the north/south sides of edenwald pjs i believe it was baychester houses....i found that kinda strange that they be in the middle of a grip of bloods .but hey that goes back to me saying niggahs on the north/side of bx is about they hustle 1st

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 23rd, 2006, 4:16 pm

& i cant forget about them jamaican insane crip niggahs who used to attend truman high back in 99-00

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » March 25th, 2006, 8:14 am

you also have them w/c miller cats running around on this side of town across the hutch parcway lol , about what yall were saying about coop city i have some family in there section 5 matter fact i always gpt love when o was on that section aint neva seen to many niccaz trip out that way but i used to see hella bloods around truman an cat on my b-ball team used to always tell me how section 2 had alot bloods, on them insane niccazi swear half them niccaz was west indian lol boston rd niccaz prolly

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » March 25th, 2006, 10:32 am

yung_k wrote:you also have them w/c miller cats running around on this side of town across the hutch parcway lol , about what yall were saying about coop city i have some family in there section 5 matter fact i always gpt love when o was on that section aint neva seen to many niccaz trip out that way but i used to see hella bloods around truman an cat on my b-ball team used to always tell me how section 2 had alot bloods, on them insane niccazi swear half them niccaz was west indian lol boston rd niccaz prolly
yea bloods gather up by truman and section 2 has loc and blood members but many different sections chill in 1 section at a time so unless you kno who is from what section then you can get confused but as of now its alot of loc presence in sec 2 but 2 be honest section 1-4 will be blood dominated for a very long time due to more older blood members and more younger followers under them then the loc side.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 25th, 2006, 12:47 pm

i used to go kick it in section 1 to see a unk of mines.it was chills there niggahs would kick it in the lobby deep not flaggin or nothing or kicking it in the sandbox areas chiefing weed now i dont know if they was getting paper or not but they had alotta time on they hands