Baltimore gangs/crews

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Baltimore gangs/crews

Unread post by George » November 12th, 2004, 2:39 pm

Anyone have any info or personal knowledge/experience growing up in this city???

ANd does Baltimore still lead the nation in murders/violent crimes??????

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 25th, 2006, 1:50 am

dont know about b-more leading the murder rate...its 2006 from 04 to 06 they have been in the top 5 though...crews in baltimore from my knowledge is starting to make progress mostly drug organizations from what i seen,some ny damu sets(smm,93s,gkb)..pirus,79 mad swan..regular block crews turned into crip(edmonson ave crip),..gangsta deciples, black desciples ,ms-13,la raza

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 10th, 2006, 3:29 pm

other crews you might catch in maryland area counties

santana block crip
w/s 357 sin town crip
mob piru
gd's plugged in from down south
igds,bds
83 hoover criminals
w/s project gangsta blood
rolling 20s/60s
ebony vicelords
ms-13
insane crip

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 10th, 2006, 3:35 pm

bounty hunters blood

north avenue boys
c.b.s
other local hood organizations
rice organization(black/mexican connection from baltimore-new mexico-california)

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » February 10th, 2006, 3:47 pm

I heard there are some rollin 30's up there but they on that fake stuff.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » February 10th, 2006, 5:15 pm

They got Swans out there? 79's?

I went to Baltimore once. Lots of boarded up houses. What neighborhoods are considered the bad ones and are gangs seperated into neighborhoods or all spread out, i.e. not holding down specific blocks?

How do you get your info? I'm confused about the Swan thang, as I wasnt aware of that shit poppin' off over there.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 10th, 2006, 6:14 pm

[quote="youngwun"]They got Swans out there? 79's?

I went to Baltimore once. Lots of boarded up houses. What neighborhoods are considered the bad ones and are gangs seperated into neighborhoods or all spread out, i.e. not holding down specific blocks?

How do you get your info? I'm confused about the Swan thang, as I wasnt aware of that shit poppin' off over there.[/quote]

i travel outside of new york alot...i meet niggahs from all over the world.the o.g from mad swans i know lives in ny he branched that out.as for 79mad swans being in maryland the niggah who branched it out is from brooklyn..gangs in maryland is in a way like cali the sets is in in that particular hood.not spread all over like ny..alot of cali niggahs moved to maryland & quickly branched sets out to control the heroin market in the part of town they in ..ive seen old brothers in they 40s from IFGB,crenshaw mafia in baltimore but they said they wasnt gonna branch they neighborhood out.gangs out in maryland is slow like alotta neighborhoods was just strictly dope organizations now they trying to bang in & out of the pens ..as for ya other question west baltimore,east baltimore, & south baltimore(cherry hill) by what i know is the baddest neighborhoods there maybe somebody who from there might know more then me on that

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 10th, 2006, 6:20 pm

[quote="Oaktown_G"][color=blue][/color]I heard there are some rollin 30's up there but they on that fake stuff.[/quote]

they probably are in maryland i never seen rolling 30s .i just know the nhc 60s are deep in the street & rolling 20s are thick in the pen.as for some locs i bumped heads into in maryland niggahs wasnt on that 6 point stuff like but they was cool with 7-4-14's...7-4s beef with black desciples in md though

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 10th, 2006, 8:51 pm

inglewood neigborhood piru recently was on the westside of baltimore(edmonson villiage) but they was quickly put out of action

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 26th, 2006, 11:47 pm

i was checking out the domestic section & noticed some dude saying d.c heads hate baltimore heads because they cool with new yorkers & try to be like them & dc heads dont like new yorkers...thats a ignorant statement dog...majority of baltimore niggahs dont like new yorkers already as is some deal with them because they live in they hood but over all they dont mess with ny'ers like that..i dont know how that dc/bmore beef rumor came about but alotta dc niggahs i talk to call bmore niggahs "bammas" for what reason i dont know..& bmore niggahs call dc niggahs clowns because of the way they dress & listening to go-go music...i dont know if thats true or not because youll see dc niggahs in baltimore city & youll see baltimore niggahs in dc clubs so the whole rumor is a waste of time.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » March 27th, 2006, 1:17 pm

Qdawg wrote:i was checking out the domestic section & noticed some dude saying d.c heads hate baltimore heads because they cool with new yorkers & try to be like them & dc heads dont like new yorkers...thats a ignorant statement dog...majority of baltimore niggahs dont like new yorkers already as is some deal with them because they live in they hood but over all they dont mess with ny'ers like that..i dont know how that dc/bmore beef rumor came about but alotta dc niggahs i talk to call bmore niggahs "bammas" for what reason i dont know..& bmore niggahs call dc niggahs clowns because of the way they dress & listening to go-go music...i dont know if thats true or not because youll see dc niggahs in baltimore city & youll see baltimore niggahs in dc clubs so the whole rumor is a waste of time.
I could never understand growing up how Bmore niggas could clown GO-GO, when I have seen Bmore dudes in Bmore clubs dancing with each other to that Ms. Toney house shit. I hated Bmore cats growing up but I will say this the females up there aint got no shame and down for whatever!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 27th, 2006, 2:20 pm

Qdawg wrote:other crews you might catch in maryland area counties

santana block crip
w/s 357 sin town crip
mob piru
igds,bds
83 hoover criminals
rolling 20s/60s
ebony vicelords
ms-13
insane crip
Sin Town in B-more??

wow, didn't know they expanded like that

are R20's there crip or nhb?

I don't know about Baltimore but DC I know is f***ed like crazy, nothing but projects for miles walkking around so I'm sure they have a lot going on in that whole area.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 27th, 2006, 2:32 pm

[quote="lboogie"][quote="Qdawg"]i was checking out the domestic section & noticed some dude saying d.c heads hate baltimore heads because they cool with new yorkers & try to be like them & dc heads dont like new yorkers...thats a ignorant statement dog...majority of baltimore niggahs dont like new yorkers already as is some deal with them because they live in they hood but over all they dont mess with ny'ers like that..i dont know how that dc/bmore beef rumor came about but alotta dc niggahs i talk to call bmore niggahs "bammas" for what reason i dont know..& bmore niggahs call dc niggahs clowns because of the way they dress & listening to go-go music...i dont know if thats true or not because youll see dc niggahs in baltimore city & youll see baltimore niggahs in dc clubs so the whole rumor is a waste of time.[/quote]

I could never understand growing up how Bmore niggas could clown GO-GO, when I have seen Bmore dudes in Bmore clubs dancing with each other to that Ms. Toney house shit. I hated Bmore cats growing up but I will say this the females up there aint got no shame and down for whatever![/quote]

i dont see why baltimore & dc niggahs beef with each other...they all in the tri -state area including virginia..& v.a heads is in the cut chillin..b-more & dc niggahs is grinding so i mean i dont know wus all the beef about both towns gettin paper.alotta dc brothers i noticed is moving out to p.g county turning that area out

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 27th, 2006, 2:36 pm

[quote="EVN - I'm just me..."][quote="Qdawg"]other crews you might catch in maryland area counties

santana block crip
w/s 357 sin town crip
mob piru
igds,bds
83 hoover criminals
rolling 20s/60s
ebony vicelords
ms-13
insane crip[/quote]

Sin Town in B-more??

I don't know about Baltimore but DC I know is f***ed like crazy, nothing but projects for miles walkking around so I'm sure they have a lot going on in that whole area.[/quote]

na ws 357 sin town crip is not in baltimore,maryland its in another county in maryland but they got some dudes bangin that...rolling 20s crip is in the pen in maryland .alotta those crews i named is in surrounding maryland counties outside of baltimore even though they have some bloods/crips but over-all in baltimore its about neighborhood organizations...d.c is grimey,b-more is grimey...you not allowed on certain blocks unless you know somebody kids nowadays is triggah happy

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » March 27th, 2006, 3:52 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:

santana block crip
w/s 357 sin town crip
mob piru
igds,bds
83 hoover criminals
rolling 20s/60s
ebony vicelords
ms-13
insane crip
Sin Town in B-more??

I don't know about Baltimore but DC I know is f***ed like crazy, nothing but projects for miles walkking around so I'm sure they have a lot going on in that whole area.

Once again EVN what the hell are you talking about.... aint no miles and miles of projects in DC..... never was. What part of D.C. are you talking about....I cant wait to hear your response to this one :lol:

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » March 27th, 2006, 3:56 pm

Qdawg wrote:

santana block crip
w/s 357 sin town crip
mob piru
igds,bds
83 hoover criminals
rolling 20s/60s
ebony vicelords
ms-13
insane crip
Sin Town in B-more??

na ws 357 sin town crip is not in baltimore,maryland its in another county in maryland but they got some dudes bangin that...rolling 20s crip is in the pen in maryland .alotta those crews i named is in surrounding maryland counties outside of baltimore even though they have some bloods/crips but over-all in baltimore its about neighborhood organizations...d.c is grimey,b-more is grimey...you not allowed on certain blocks unless you know somebody kids nowadays is triggah happy

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » March 27th, 2006, 4:01 pm

Qdawg wrote:
lboogie wrote:
Qdawg wrote:i was checking out the domestic section & noticed some dude saying d.c heads hate baltimore heads because they cool with new yorkers & try to be like them & dc heads dont like new yorkers...thats a ignorant statement dog...majority of baltimore niggahs dont like new yorkers already as is some deal with them because they live in they hood but over all they dont mess with ny'ers like that..i dont know how that dc/bmore beef rumor came about but alotta dc niggahs i talk to call bmore niggahs "bammas" for what reason i dont know..& bmore niggahs call dc niggahs clowns because of the way they dress & listening to go-go music...i dont know if thats true or not because youll see dc niggahs in baltimore city & youll see baltimore niggahs in dc clubs so the whole rumor is a waste of time.
I could never understand growing up how Bmore niggas could clown GO-GO, when I have seen Bmore dudes in Bmore clubs dancing with each other to that Ms. Toney house shit. I hated Bmore cats growing up but I will say this the females up there aint got no shame and down for whatever!
i dont see why baltimore & dc niggahs beef with each other...they all in the tri -state area including virginia..& v.a heads is in the cut chillin..b-more & dc niggahs is grinding so i mean i dont know wus all the beef about both towns gettin paper.alotta dc brothers i noticed is moving out to p.g county turning that area out
They moving out to p.g. county is because gentrification is pushing minoritys out to the suburbs im surprised that shit aint happen in baltimore.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 27th, 2006, 6:45 pm

lboogie wrote:

santana block crip
w/s 357 sin town crip
mob piru
igds,bds
83 hoover criminals
rolling 20s/60s
ebony vicelords
ms-13
insane crip
Sin Town in B-more??

Once again EVN what the hell are you talking about.... aint no miles and miles of projects in DC..... never was. What part of D.C. are you talking about....I cant wait to hear your response to this one :lol:
WOW

WTF

Okay now I KNOW you're fake

so who are you really? another Moon/good ol watts?

Why the hell do you think all the policitians live on the other side of the river, in VA or in the protected areas of DC?

You obviously either never been to D.C. or never move around in your own city.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 27th, 2006, 6:46 pm

By the way, DC is one of the few areas where I might take more sides with BMOH but he's banned now, but just look at this:

http://www.narpac.org/PWH.HTM

They don't get state taxes like the rest of the U.S. so it's harder for a lone city to get proper funding.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 27th, 2006, 6:53 pm

lboogie wrote:What part of D.C. are you talking about....I cant wait to hear your response to this one :lol:
lol you porbably didn't even realize how stupid that sounds with your locations saying "Southside D.C."

p.s. to learn more abou the city you pretend to be from:

Housing Authority of DC:

http://www.dchousing.org/

Restoring DC

http://www.narpac.org/

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » March 27th, 2006, 7:41 pm

keep my name out yo mouth with yo bruce lee lookin ass for u end up like em. muthafuca talkin to hoes on myspace n shit gettin yo gang info, stop spreadin rumors about who got shot n shit lil gay ass korean nerd u aint know shit about these streets except the area around the liqour stoe yo daddy owns

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 27th, 2006, 7:56 pm

Thank you again for the compiments and kind wishes.

I was hoping to be the one in my family who is successful and own my own business (hopefully not selling liquor though) and since you already assumed that about me, I guess I go the first step to success down: having the "air" of success.
And yes, I am trying to learn martial arts so I hope I can have Bruce Lee's effective physique one day

Thanks again! :D :D

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » March 27th, 2006, 8:26 pm

lboogie wrote:

santana block crip
w/s 357 sin town crip
mob piru
igds,bds
83 hoover criminals
rolling 20s/60s
ebony vicelords
ms-13
insane crip
Sin Town in B-more??

WOW

WTF

Okay now I KNOW you're fake

Why the hell do you think all the policitians live on the other side of the river, in VA or in the protected areas of DC?

You obviously either never been to D.C. or never move around in your own city.
All of DC is basically protected now. I see now all your info is off the net or hersay. You still havent answered the question of what part of D.C. your talking about. I guess the web doesnt give you specic locations Its good to see my tax dollars going to high schoo students bullshittin on the net

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » March 27th, 2006, 8:29 pm

lboogie wrote:What part of D.C. are you talking about....I cant wait to hear your response to this one :lol:
lol you porbably didn't even realize how stupid that sounds with your locations saying "Southside D.C."

Housing Authority of DC:

Restoring DC

Answer the question fag about what specific area of D.C. your talking about....you cant! Ill help you though dumb ass. The public housing is being torn down in D.C. and there building condos in there place like where Eastgate Gardens use to be and 58th and Blain P.J'S. Keep doing what your good at taking pics of gang members and jerking off to them. :twisted:

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » March 27th, 2006, 8:39 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:By the way, DC is one of the few areas where I might take more sides with BMOH but he's banned now, but just look at this:

http://www.narpac.org/PWH.HTM

They don't get state taxes like the rest of the U.S
. so it's harder for a lone city to get proper funding.
:shock:

Thats funny.... I get taxed from state every year. You a fuckin clown...I thought Alonso banned people for spreading false info :lol:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 27th, 2006, 8:47 pm

2006 dangerous state list (top 35 in order) :
1-nevada
2-lousiana
3-new mexico
4-arizona
5-maryland
6-south carolina
7-florida
8-tennesse
9-alaska(highest state in rapes)
10-california
11-texas
12-michigan
13-georgia
14-oklahoma
15-arkansas
16-washington dc
17-north carolina
18-alabama
19-illinois
20-missouri
21-mississipi
22-colorado
23-ohio
24-delaware
25-kansas
26-hawaii
27-oregon
28-indiana
29-pennsvlynia
30-massachusetts
31-new york
32-new jersey
33-kentucky
34-nebraska
35-minnesota

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 27th, 2006, 8:54 pm

2006 stats for safest states(top 15 in order):
1-north dakota
2-maine
3-vermont
4-new hampshire
5-wyoming
6-south dakota
7-wisconsin
8-iowa
9-montana
10-west virginia
11-idaho
12-connecticut
13-rhode island
14-virginia
15-utah

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 27th, 2006, 11:08 pm

BALTIMORE -- A federal grand jury indicted 13 people Wednesday in a Baltimore drug trafficking case.

WBAL-TV 11 News I-Team lead investigative reporter Jayne Miller said the indictment is noteworthy because of the amount of money involved and the connection to the now infamous DVD "Stop Snitching."

The 20-count indictment charges that from 1995 through 2004, the defendants operated a racketeering enterprise responsible for the distribution of large quantities of cocaine and heroin in and around Baltimore's Park Heights neighborhood, as well as multiple contract murders.Prosecutors called the group "The Rice Organization," after its alleged leader, Howard Rice, 38, of Baltimore. Prosecutors also named Rice's brother -- Raeshio Rice, 32, of Baltimore -- as being involved.Federal authorities said the group was allegedly responsible for distributing more than 3,000 pounds of heroin and cocaine in two sections of Baltimore for over 10 years.Baltimore City State's Attorney Patricia Jessamy underlined what the bottom line of the federal indictment involves: The bust of a big drug organization that allegedly brought cocaine from Mexico to Baltimore, and heroin from Colombia.The indictment names two businesses as allegedly being used by the organization. One is a West Baltimore bar and the other is a restaurant on Howard Street that's now closed, called Downtown Southern Blues.The indictment also seeks forfeiture of $27 million in criminal proceeds and lists numerous assets to be forfeited, including homes and luxury vehicles. Authorities seek to take the properties of those indicted, some of which are located in Baltimore, Owings Mills, Reisterstown, and Elkridge.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 27th, 2006, 11:32 pm

lboogie wrote:

Housing Authority of DC:

Restoring DC

Answer the question fag about what specific area of D.C. your talking about....you cant! Ill help you though dumb ass. The public housing is being torn down in D.C. and there building condos in there place like where Eastgate Gardens use to be and 58th and Blain P.J'S. Keep doing what your good at taking pics of gang members and jerking off to them. :twisted:
hm.... i just looked it up and many were torn down...

but this isn't net or hearsay, I was there in summer 2000 and I just saw from the net it was torn down in 2002

It was just old info, but not net info. I haven't been there since 2000 summer, and it was jsut to visit some people, wasn't living there, but all I saw were pj's so that's what I got from the visit.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 28th, 2006, 12:01 am

-Maryland Gangs distribute drugs, particularly heroin, cocaine, and marijuana, at the retail level in Maryland. According to the Washington/Baltimore HIDTA, 60 percent of the gangs in Maryland are African American, 20 percent are Caucasian, and the remaining 20 percent are Asian, Hispanic, or Jamaican. The Baltimore Police Department has identified 242 neighborhood gangs, 95 percent of which distribute drugs--predominantly heroin, powdered and crack cocaine,Law enforcement officials in Maryland have identified gangs that are affiliated with nationally recognized gangs such as Bloods and Crips,the Mid-Atlantic Gang Investigators Network reported that MS-13 and Latin Kings graffiti had appeared in Capitol Heights, Forestville, and Suitland as well as in Frederick and Harford Counties. The number of Asian gangs also is reported to be increasing in Maryland.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 28th, 2006, 2:55 am

Today’s arrests and searches are the result of the ATF’s Regional Anti-Gang Enforcement (“RAGE”) Task Force working jointly with the Prince George’s County Police Department, with assistance from other law enforcement agencies.

The indictment alleges that the defendants were members of a violent gang known as MS-13, with members operating in Prince George’s and Montgomery Counties. The indictment charges that MS-13 is an organized crime group that frequently engaged in criminal activity.

The indictment alleges that from at least 2002 to December of 2005, the defendants conspired to commit murder, kidnapping, robbery and obstruction of justice. Specific acts of violence charged in the indictment include six murders and six attempted murders in Maryland, as follows: the April 20, 2003 beating and murder in Langley Park of rival gang member Noel Gudiel; the June 10, 2003 attempted murder of a juvenile member of a rival gang outside of High Point High School in Beltsville; the November 22, 2003 stabbing and death of Eliuth Madrigal in Silver Spring; the November 22, 2003 shooting death of gang member Randy Calderon in Mount Ranier; the May 21, 2004 beating and murder of Ashley Antonio Urias at the Washington National Cemetery in Suitland; the September 17, 2004 attempted murder of a juvenile member of a rival gang outside of a nightclub in Langley Park; the October 25, 2004 kidnapping in Adelphi of two juvenile females, resulting in the murder of one and attempted murder of the other; the March 26, 2005 drive-by shooting in Hyattsville resulting in the death of a juvenile male; the June 8, 2005 attempted murder of a high school student outside his home in Langley Park; and the June 14, 2005 attempted murder of a juvenile member of a rival gang and his friend in Silver Spring.

Israel Ramos Cruz, age 28;
Jose Pena Aguilar, age 23;
Everec Alvarez Chacon, age 28;
Edgar Alberto Ayala, age 28, of Suitland;
Jorge Rigoberto Amador, age 31;
Antonio Roberto Argueta, age 25;
Walter Noel Barahona, age 21, of Hyattsville;
Nelson Bernal, age 24, of Hyattsville;
Jose Hippilito Cruz Diaz, age 26, of Lanham;
Ronaldo Diaz Vasquez, age 24, of Wheaton;
Santos Maximos Garcia, age 28;
James Guillen, age 19, of Hyattsville;
Juan Lopez, age 19, of Riverdale;
Israel Ernesto Palacios, age 28, of Silver Spring;
Franklin Mejia Molina, age 21, of Silver Spring;
Juan Carlos Moreira, age 25;
Omar Antonio Vasquez, age 27;
Oscar Ramos Velasquez, age 20, of Baltimore; and
Henry Zelaya, age 18.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » March 28th, 2006, 1:05 pm

lboogie wrote:

Housing Authority of DC:

Restoring DC

hm.... i just looked it up and many were torn down...

but this isn't net or hearsay, I was there in summer 2000 and I just saw from the net it was torn down in 2002

It was just old info, but not net info. I haven't been there since 2000 summer, and it was jsut to visit some people, wasn't living there, but all I saw were pj's so that's what I got from the visit.
I'm still curious to know what part of D.C you were in or even what streets you were on, because admitttily alot of regular looking apartments in D.C. would probablly be projects anywhere else, but thats regular housing. Even still the public housing here aint miles and miles like Chicago, because D.C. aint that big!