Fat Joe says nigga in his song!?!?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 2nd, 2006, 10:45 pm

lol EXACTLY

If you can just cahnge hair and clothes and look like a different ethnicity then that means it's not you but the style you put on that made you look like that

For example, Dennis Rodman can be on the gayest sh*t crossdressing like a f*cking woman and still looks like a black man (a gay one).

Ish from West Coast Customs can grow his hair out and wear the stuff from heavy metal and still look latino

The fact that B-Real's ethnicity look changes with the stereotype of his clothing/hair means that the only reason he ever looked Hispanic is because the Joker and bald head and mustache/gotee make you assume that.

I know a lot of white peopel that could look hispanic if they dressed all ese/homes like he does now (the Joker and SUR Jerseys)

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 2nd, 2006, 10:54 pm

I hear what you sayin but I think he looks latino as in mestizo latino (B-real is half cuban half mexican). Muggs looks white, he's Italian American, Bobo looks black, hes a cubano moreno, Sen Dog looks black, he's a cubano moreno tambien.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 3rd, 2006, 12:02 am

yeah isnt DJ MUGGS white? when i met him while he was doing a concert in hawaii he looked hispanic as fuck, but yeah i guess its just the whole way people dress that can influence what ethnicity they look like

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » April 4th, 2006, 6:21 pm

afakasi wrote:yeah isnt DJ MUGGS white? when i met him while he was doing a concert in hawaii he looked hispanic as fu--, but yeah i guess its just the whole way people dress that can influence what ethnicity they look like
so hispanics look a certain way?

the two black cubans in cypress hill aren't hispanic? hisapnics are sure one fuck up ethnicity

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 4th, 2006, 7:03 pm

afakasi wrote:yeah isnt DJ MUGGS white? when i met him while he was doing a concert in hawaii he looked hispanic as fu--, but yeah i guess its just the whole way people dress that can influence what ethnicity they look like
I thought he wsas German?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 4th, 2006, 8:43 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
I thought he wsas German?
re-read my post, i am saying he is white, but he could pass himself off as hispanic

Brenagain
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Logan Central. Woodridge

Re: Fat Joe says nigga in his song!?!?

Unread post by Brenagain » February 21st, 2012, 5:36 am

dutch wrote:To me this is weird cause he ain't a black guy.What yall think about it??
And the song that i mean is Lean Back.
The context he is using it in is not really offensive. Kidrock also used 'nigga' in his song black chic - white guy