Why Chi gangs more organized than LA gangs?

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Why Chi gangs more organized than LA gangs?

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 14th, 2006, 12:44 am

Can anybody explain this? BPS, LK, BD, GD, BG, VL, etc. all have constitutions, rules, and codes. I even read that Jeff Fort along with the BPS was working with Moammar Kaddafi...thats major shit

why is it that Chicago gangs are so well structured and set up almost like a government and gangs in LA are unstructured, simple and usually small time?

no offence to the LA kats on the board

3rdcoasta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by 3rdcoasta » April 14th, 2006, 1:39 pm

At 1 tyme the LA gangs were real structured

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » April 14th, 2006, 3:25 pm

And both of yall niggas would know this how?? Yall aint even in cali

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 14th, 2006, 5:17 pm

Guage12 wrote:And both of yall niggas would know this how?? Yall aint even in cali
aint hard to tell guage, I didnt say it as a dis to Cali but it aint rocket science that MOST LA gangs lack discipline and structure that Chi gangs have....

steeze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by steeze » April 19th, 2006, 7:31 am

Chi Mobs have chain of command instead of OGs...also theyre more disciplined than cali gangs

Trip'n_Loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trip'n_Loc » April 19th, 2006, 6:14 pm

and cuz they saw how Crips would beef with each other so they ain't want that so they made it clear that a set of niggaz iz a set of niggaz, folks iz folks, and peoples iz peoples, no set trippin' within' the gangs!

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 20th, 2006, 12:12 am

cali niggaz r revolutionarys, we dont take no orders, we riot n rebel, fuc that sucin dic followin orders shit

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » April 20th, 2006, 12:39 am

because L.A gangs arent weak minded

L.A gangsters ride for there neighborhood/street

chi gangs on some organization religious cult type shit

Trip'n_Loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trip'n_Loc » April 20th, 2006, 7:59 pm

^^yeah, actually that's a good point, i kno' this one GD nigga who waz on sum "fucc GOD, GOD ain't done shit 4 me, MY GOD IZ GD!!!??" i waz like "hell nah", how in the hell do u get off sayin' sumthin' like that, i had to tell the nigga that GD ain't give u life, Only God Can Do That!!!

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » April 20th, 2006, 10:36 pm

Yeah i'm cool with some GD but thats really as far as I go with the Folk nation I dont really mess with Black Disciples or Satan Disciples them niggas truly be on that devil shit.

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 22nd, 2006, 10:03 pm

Oaktown_G wrote:Yeah i'm cool with some GD but thats really as far as I go with the Folk nation I dont really mess with Black Disciples or Satan Disciples them niggas truly be on that devil shit.
That is crazy I did not know they rolled like that. I was just in their hood off of Cottage Grove in Chicago. I never asked them about their religious beliefs that is deep!

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 22nd, 2006, 10:07 pm

Trip'n_Loc wrote:^^yeah, actually that's a good point, i kno' this one GD nigga who waz on sum "mess GOD, GOD ain't done shit 4 me, MY GOD IZ GD!!!??" i waz like "hell nah", how in the hell do u get off sayin' sumthin' like that, i had to tell the nigga that GD ain't give u life, Only God Can Do That!!!
That sound more like a cult! That is crazy...

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » April 22nd, 2006, 10:09 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
Guage12 wrote:And both of yall niggas would know this how?? Yall aint even in cali
aint hard to tell guage, I didnt say it as a dis to Cali but it aint rocket science that MOST LA gangs lack discipline and structure that Chi gangs have....
That is interesting!

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » April 24th, 2006, 2:07 pm

Yall crazy than a mufucka. Mufuckas ain't drawin off no literature & demos no mo'. That's how it's suppose to be but how you gon control a bunch of rowdy street mufuckas? Mufuckas renegade on yo ass. 50% of mufuckas who get that chief spot and rank end up gettin shot & killed by members of they own mob or snitched on. Mufuckas don't give a fuck bout no rules.
Disciples don't be on no devilish shit like yall thinkin.
And Black Stones don't be on no muslim shit. They some of the most gang banginest mufuckas I know.

blue42
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blue42 » May 2nd, 2006, 6:57 pm

aint hard to tell guage, I didnt say it as a dis to Cali but it aint rocket science that MOST LA gangs lack discipline and structure that Chi gangs have....[/quote]

an old man once told me a true og do whatever the f*uk he wants

blue42
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blue42 » May 2nd, 2006, 7:03 pm

blue42 wrote:aint hard to tell guage, I didnt say it as a dis to Cali but it aint rocket science that MOST LA gangs lack discipline and structure that Chi gangs have....
an old man once told me a true og do whatever the f*uk he wants[/quote]

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 2nd, 2006, 11:16 pm

THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE ...CRIPPIN' CAME OUT AS SOM ORIGINAL SHIT WHILE ALL WERE IN THE PANTHERS AND POLITICAL GANG ERA AND THOSE GANGS WERE STRUCTURED AND THEY WERE ACTIN LIKE THEY AN ARMY WITH RELIGIOUS CODES AND ETHNIK SHIT ...

I FIRMLY THINK CRIPPIN GOT OUT OF HIS FORMER GOAL WHO WAS TO PROTECT THE COMUNITY ...ITS LIKE 1X THEY ''NICE ''WITH THE COMUNITY WHILE ROOKIE BUT THAN WILL SUCC THE COMUNITY LIKE A VAMPIRE AND RAPE HIS CHILD AFTER A WHILE ..CAUSE HUMANKIND WILL ALWAYS USE POWER FOR HIS OWN GOOD ITS NATURAL ITS LIKE WHN U BONE ...THE STRUCTURE AND CODES DID EXIST CRIPPIN HAD RULES AND CODES AND THE ORIGINAL WOULD TELL U.... BUT THATS WHEN THEY WAS ONLY 9 AT FREAMONT AND THE SHIT WAS NOT ON FBI AGENDA YET ...WHEN THE SHIT GOT OUT OF HAND THAN U HAD 1X INFILTRADIN THE SHIT WE STILL DONT KNOW THE REAL .... BUT SEEMS LIKE THE DIRECTION CRIPPIN TOOK IS WIERD BUT SOMEHOW NATURAL ..BUT STILL SOME EARLY KILLINGS DID START HUGE WAR LIKE NH TRAY AND THOSE ARE STILL UNDER SHADES AND I FIRMLY BELIEVE NOW THAT THEY WERE STRATED BY THE REAL ENEMIE ....HUTU AND TOOTSIE WERE LIVIN FOR CENTURY SIDE BY SIDE ITS THE 3RD INTRUDA THAT GOT ALL THE CENOSIDE STARTED

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » May 8th, 2006, 3:46 pm

REAL REASON -

CRIPS AND BLOODS ARE BASED ON INDIVIDUAL NEIGHBORHOODS AND SETS CHICAGO GANGS ARE STRUCTURED INTO ONE NATION WITH A NUMBER OF SETS FROM EACH GANG MORE OR LESS IN MANY CITIES

A GD IN INDIAN IS THE SAME AS A GD IN MILWAUKEE

A GD WILL ALWAYS BE UNDER FOLK UNLESS THE NATION BREAKS AWAY FRO IT.

A VICEOLORD IS THE SAME AS A VICEOLORD SOMEPLACE ELSE UNLESS THEY HAVE THEY COLOR PRIORITES MESSED UP SOME CITIES VICE LORDS DONT ACKNOWLEDGE BLACK AND GOLD BUT JUST RED AND BLACK THO THEY COLOR ARE BLACK/GOLD/ RED.

ALSO A VL WILL ALWAYS BE UNDER PEOPLE AFFILIATION

A CRIP IS A AFFILIAION I GUESS A ROLLING 60 SOMEWHERE ELSE MAY CLAIM THE 6 POINT WHEREAS THE ROLLING 60S IN L.A DONT DO THAT SHIT!

I HOPE THIS HELP

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » May 8th, 2006, 5:20 pm

It seems like chi town gangs are more weak minded

and stay loyal 2 there OG's

While L.A gangs stay loyal to there street or neighborhood

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » May 21st, 2006, 5:25 pm

Individual wrote:It seems like chi town gangs are more weak minded

and stay loyal 2 there OG's

While L.A gangs stay loyal to there street or neighborhood
its funny to me how yall call gangsters from Chi weak minded when the truth is that anyone in a gang thats still representing and banging at all no matter if its for nation or street is weak minded :lol:

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » May 23rd, 2006, 10:14 am

Keep in mind that I speak from what I read and from what I hear from people from Chi-Town as far as ChiTown goes........

Chicago gangbangin' from it's origins on the street had a political purpose on the surface with a gangbang mentality, sort of a step below the Black Panthers. The brothas who started the Folks/Disciple movement, in my opinion, were deep thinkers with community and structure in mind, similar to the Italian mob. But at the end of the day, the shit was all about gangbangin' because it largely was a street and ghetto movement made up of members of that enviroment.

I admired the structure. Based on the principles, that's what worked for Chicago gangs, and that has lasted to this day, for the most part.

To compare LA street gangs to Chicago is apples and oranges. They really don't have much in common except for the fact that in each faction, black men kill other black men for simple-minded reasons.

Now I will give you this. I think the Chicago gang culture had way more purpose and principles than the LA gang culture during it's beginings. Even when you study LA gang culture pre Bloods and Crips, the street gangs then were just that, street gangs with no other purpose but hustlin' and some street bangin'. I"m sure there were some leadership among some of the gangs, but nothing compared to Chicago's.

But also keep in mind that LA gang culture (both Black and Latino) is much older than Chicago's. LA gang culture pre-dates WWII. So in that sense, you would have to say that LA gang culture has simply evolved from something that Chicago gang culture evolved into.

LA gang culture, whether anybody wants to admit or not, is more violent than any gang culture known to manhood. Please don't misinterpret this as a credit or anything, but it just can't be compared to. Chicago gangs are no joke, anybody would be a fool not recognize that, but to compare the two is totally irrelevant. Bloods and Crips have no real structure. It's all about representing a hood, block, avenue or street and then a color/alphabet. Not a principle or a purpose, and for that reason and that reason alone, LA gang culture is all out warfare approaching a genocidal mentality. Crips have murdered more Crips than Bloods. Bloods now murder each other, but it will NEVER reach Crip on Crip numbers, but it is possible. Damn near every hood is an enemy, whether Crip or Blood in ALL of southern California. Let's not even speak on Black vs. Brown gang violence, street, prison or otherwise.

Long answer to a short question, right? my bad, but this Chicago compared to LA gangs has to stop. The bangin' is at straight-up all-time ignorant levels, so even comparing the two is taking the ignorance up a notch.

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NS_GPC » June 7th, 2006, 12:25 am

i heard that bd'z and gd'z beef

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NS_GPC » June 7th, 2006, 12:32 am

NS_GPC wrote:i heard that bd'z and gd'z beef
AND THIS BD ONCE TOL ME THAT THEY DONT GANG BANG THEY AREA ORGINIZED FAMILY OR SUM SHIT LIKE that THEY AINT A GANG IS WHAT HE WAS SAYIN, LIKE CRIPS REALLY DONT HAVE A MEANING BUT JUZ BANGIN FOR YO HOOD WERE AS FOLKS ARE FIGHTIN FOR SUMTHIN ELSEE the CHI-TOWN STRUGGLE WELL H-TOWN STRUGGLE CUZ WE IN HOUSTON, BUT YEA SO IDK THAT MUCH BOUT FOLKS

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » June 16th, 2006, 10:13 pm

NS_GPC wrote:i heard that bd'z and gd'z beef
They be banging for drug turf in the Wild 100's in the Chi

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 22nd, 2006, 8:46 pm

i wonder why people are quick to say somebody who claim they blood/crip & not from cali is quickly labeled a fraud ,but when somebody from outside of chi-town claims a people/folks mob & speak real lit they not even labeled fake

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » June 23rd, 2006, 11:30 am

GDs and BDs been fightin each other since 91-92'. That war kicked off in Englewood, Chicago(the 60's). They fight in the 100's too but the GD-BD war didn't kick off there.
BDs drop the forks.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » June 23rd, 2006, 1:04 pm

i wonder why people are quick to say somebody who claim they blood/crip & not from cali is quickly labeled a fraud ,but when somebody from outside of chi-town claims a people/folks mob & speak real lit they not even labeled fake
I'd be real interested in hearing you answer your own question.....I gotta feeling you already know the answer.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » June 23rd, 2006, 8:01 pm

epun wrote:
I'd be real interested in hearing you answer your own question.....I gotta feeling you already know the answer.
:roll:

good question Q, but the answer dont even matter when it all comes down to it, you dig?

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » June 24th, 2006, 9:09 am

Niggas don't give a fuck about spittin no lit and all that shit no mo'. That's penitentiary shit.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 24th, 2006, 2:48 pm

[quote="kg_loco1"][quote="epun"][quote]i wonder why people are quick to say somebody who claim they blood/crip & not from cali is quickly labeled a fraud ,but when somebody from outside of chi-town claims a people/folks mob & speak real lit they not even labeled fake[/quote]

I'd be real interested in hearing you answer your own question.....I gotta feeling you already know the answer.[/quote] :roll:

good question Q, but the answer dont even matter when it all comes down to it, you dig?[/quote]

its real in the street niggahs that never heard of folks/or people nation,& just barely know about bloods/crips other then 1 wears blue & red...maybe the media played a effect in that from the clowns in the past from cali who made them known for catchin bodies for colors so maybe if folks/peoples was in the media more maybe more niggahs would know about them.so alotta in the street niggahs think if u claim blood or crip that u gotta be from cali off top if not then u considered fake,niggahs trip me out though but yeah k-g you right

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 24th, 2006, 2:48 pm

i see why chi-town crews are more organized though

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » June 26th, 2006, 1:49 pm

good question Q, but the answer dont even matter when it all comes down to it, you dig?
damn dude, don't get all sensitive....my question is straight up, no clownin' about it...The brotha Q always gots some good spit, so the question was sincere, so unless you can answer the question, let the brotha ask the question without you.