Slaying suspect sought

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Slaying suspect sought

Unread post by YearZero » April 24th, 2006, 8:55 pm

LONG BEACH -- Authorities continued their investigation Sunday into Saturday night's fatal drive-by shooting of a 23-year-old Long Beach man, who was gunned down inside his car.

Danny Din was shot at about 9:15 p.m. Saturday inside his blue Honda Civic, which was going north on Orange Avenue just south of Anaheim Street, said Long Beach police spokeswoman Nancy Pratt. The shots were fired from a vehicle that pulled up alongside Din's car, Pratt said.

Din was pronounced dead from his multiple gunshot wounds at about 9:40 p.m. at St. Mary Medical Center, said coroner's Lt. Fred Corral.

It wasn't clear who was behind the shooting, Pratt said. Anyone with information is asked to call homicide Detective David Rios at (562) 570-7244 .

"D-BOY" HOODLUM IN PEACE.

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » April 24th, 2006, 11:32 pm

Zero, what hood is that by? TRG, ABZ?

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 25th, 2006, 12:33 am

I dont know man...I cant remember who stays down orange and anahiem...Orange and 10th is like ABZ backyard though...Longos use to stay across the street from Mark Twain park the next street over from orange...they stayed in a apartment between the park and the store.Hoffman is like a block away from that park...that was and I think still is Longo hood.I gotta go back to LB...and roll down orange again to remember who hood it is.

Fontana is this Saturday.Are you going?hitonme.

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » April 25th, 2006, 2:42 pm

Woah what happened? I thought Fontana was 2 weeks ago but they canceled it I guess? :? Dang, gotta holla at my niggaz 2 see whats up. But yeah, I might go.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 25th, 2006, 2:54 pm

Poormona TRG said they was goin.If im there....imma be the first to crack lil shadow in the jaw.lolz.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 25th, 2006, 3:04 pm

Naw, it's this saturday... ya they did reschedule though