Concrete Hell (2006)

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
moses
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Concrete Hell (2006)

Unread post by moses » April 21st, 2006, 4:19 am

all real plus Fruit Town Pirus and Nutty Blocc Compton Crips. Jim Jones gets very little respect on this DVD. Grape St Crips and Bounty Hunter Bloods agree on one thing bein a Blood and wearin purple don't mix. They sent hard hittin messages to Harlem Diplomats on this DVD Concrete Hell. The shocker - Bloods in LA is not feelin the Game.

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » April 21st, 2006, 9:03 am

theres a nigga on here named purplecity hello swears that jim jones and them dipset faggots are real bloods all them niggas is marks to me.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 21st, 2006, 11:57 am

i dont know nothing about them cali blocks but i remember hearing a up & coming cali rapper named billboard who got killed(rip) & was supposed to be games homeboy....wasnt he from bounty hunters hood or not?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 21st, 2006, 1:18 pm

^ It's enough that CBP was dissing Game, why are Hunters in this?

You're the CEO that loves to keep it beefing huh? haha

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 21st, 2006, 4:53 pm

think he wuz from West Side Piru

moses
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by moses » April 21st, 2006, 6:28 pm

Where's the Beef? ha ha....no but on the real when we first started at Grape St they were all dissin Game too. then Nutty Blocc. I tried to keep it under wraps then Fruit Town Piru dissed. Then the big shocker...Hunters dissed. We never asked any of these sets about Game, they brought him up. Shazz just merely talked about the east coast west coast differences and they related east coast people thinking Game is a real G but isn't. After all this filming we got cool with some of the Dipset cats and volume two will be shot in Harlem. My wife has dealt with Game personally and he on some bitch shit. He got beef with everyone in south Cali including his brother and Cedar Block

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 21st, 2006, 6:37 pm

moses you're sounding like you wanna start Death Row part II

well learn from Suge's mistakes and good luck giving mics to both sides and not have them turn on you lol

p.s. Was it always dissing game and from how far back because some of th same cats that were all on Game's dick when he came our flagging Piru are now dissing, sounds real hollywood

moses
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by moses » April 21st, 2006, 6:43 pm

the homie Purple City is mad cool. this is what i know. the homie Kam (the west coast rapper) had a quick cameo in certified gangsta. he said his convo with Jim Jones was that Jimmy is real but Cam'ron and Juelz don't bang. the bruhva Kam did warn Jimmy about what he was portraying was not cool to LA streets. Bangin is more serious issue on the west than it is in the east. Then throw in these Gang Injunctions that don't exist on the east coast to really mess it up. As the homie Shazz would say, Not to say there ain't no killers in New York, cuz there's killers everywhere...but the mentality of gang bangin is way different in LA. see the DVD and let these street cats explain it to you. My east coast self learned alot and it is way different.

moses
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by moses » April 21st, 2006, 6:57 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:moses you're sounding like you wanna start Death Row part II

well learn from Suge's mistakes and good luck giving mics to both sides and not have them turn on you lol

p.s. Was it always dissing game and from how far back because some of th same cats that were all on Game's dick when he came our flagging Piru are now dissing, sounds real hollywood
Death Row II lol...i ain't no gangsta and ain't tryin to be one. In the beginning i couldn't understand why these cats was dissin Game but now personally i think he's an immature prick...but he can rap good. Black on Black crime because of colors and territories is plain stupid. Black on Black beef because of philosophy i can handle. Jim Jones, Game or anyone tryin to glorify black streetgangs is dumb. They're glorifying Black on Black murder...real dumb. I'm kinda dissapointed in Dog Pound Gangstas adding the Crip to their group title.

oh yeah...they were all dissin Suge Knight too lol...and i cut all that out. on the positive end...all these cats gave props to B.G. and G.Malone. They love that dirty south. Some even gave love to Jim Jones and Dipset...for the music not the image.

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » April 21st, 2006, 7:16 pm

i'm not mad at purplecity i hate the fact that hes saying that dipset are some real gs in fact they arent.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 21st, 2006, 7:38 pm

moses wrote:Death Row II lol...i ain't no gangsta and ain't tryin to be one. In the beginning i couldn't understand why these cats was dissin Game but now personally i think he's an immature prick...but he can rap good.
haha did you see him on "Punk'd" I can see him being like that in person
moses wrote:Black on Black crime because of colors and territories is plain stupid. Black on Black beef because of philosophy i can handle. Jim Jones, Game or anyone tryin to glorify black streetgangs is dumb. They're glorifying Black on Black murder...real dumb. I'm kinda dissapointed in Dog Pound Gangstas adding the Crip to their group title.
Over philosophy? What about a non-violent philosophy like Ghandi MLK Dalai Lama, etc?

Glorifying gangs is dumb, and especially murder.... but looking at your page (which it says you designed) I think that it's pretty clear that is your "advertising point" on that page...
moses wrote:oh yeah...they were all dissin Suge Knight too lol...and i cut all that out. on the positive end...all these cats gave props to B.G. and G.Malone. They love that dirty south. Some even gave love to Jim Jones and Dipset...for the music not the image.
no one likes Suge lol it's really sad...

Ya, everyone here is listening to Dirty South right now.

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 21st, 2006, 8:04 pm

look like ya'll tryna sell gangbangin to wanabes, i looked at the lil grape section about yo video, ya'll puttin up info, talkin bout learn wut the gangstas is wearin and other info bout em........ :?

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 21st, 2006, 8:08 pm

why u bloc out the part dissin suge? don't make sense

and g malone is a faggot nigga is jay-z nutts said jay-z tighter then ice cube as the #1 rapper :lol: :lol:

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » April 21st, 2006, 8:24 pm

good ol watts wrote:look like ya'll tryna sell gangbangin to wanabes, i looked at the lil grape section about yo video, ya'll puttin up info, talkin bout learn wut the gangstas is wearin and other info bout em........ :?
Ain't nothing you cant already find on the internet

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 21st, 2006, 9:02 pm

good ol watts wrote:why u bloc out the part dissin suge? don't make sense
I think we all understand why... :lol:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 21st, 2006, 9:54 pm

[quote="good ol watts"]think he wuz from West Side Piru[/quote]

oh aight.i ask because on 1 of his mixtapes he was like talking about bringing jim jones to nickerson gardens to let him hop on some freaks

Arsenal

Unread post by Arsenal » April 22nd, 2006, 5:03 am

good shit moses

moses
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by moses » April 23rd, 2006, 10:28 am

good ol watts wrote:look like ya'll tryna sell gangbangin to wanabes, i looked at the lil grape section about yo video, ya'll puttin up info, talkin bout learn wut the gangstas is wearin and other info bout em........ :?
lol...u know most of the wannabees come to this streetgang site. errybody else actually goes to the street. i got one of the homies (Wolfcat) from the dvd y'all could hit up on myspace...he's real GSW. check http://myspace.com/moneymoses and you'll see the homie with Watts Guerillas.

You won't believe how many brothers back east don't know bout Gang Injunctions and how these cats ain't just walkin around ragged up like the 80's.

moses
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by moses » April 23rd, 2006, 10:31 am

lol...u know most of the wannabees come to this streetgang site. errybody else actually goes to the street. i got one of the homies (Wolfcat) from the dvd y'all could hit up on myspace...he's real GSW. check http://myspace.com/moneymoses and you'll see the homie with Watts Guerillas.

You won't believe how many brothers back east don't know bout Gang Injunctions and how these cats ain't just walkin around ragged up like the 80's.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 23rd, 2006, 12:41 pm

moses wrote:You won't believe how many brothers back east don't know bout Gang Injunctions and how these cats ain't just walkin around ragged up like the 80's.
All black and white :lol:

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 24th, 2006, 2:14 am

YALL SAY THE BOUNTY HUNTERS DISSED GAME... SO THAT SHIT DON'T SURPRISE ME BECAUSE MOST PIRUS FROM BOMPTON AND BOUNTY HUNTERS DON'T GET A LONG.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 24th, 2006, 3:39 am

moses wrote:Where's the Beef? ha ha....no but on the real when we first started at Grape St they were all dissin Game too. then Nutty Blocc. I tried to keep it under wraps then Fruit Town Piru dissed. Then the big shocker...Hunters dissed. We never asked any of these sets about Game, they brought him up. Shazz just merely talked about the east coast west coast differences and they related east coast people thinking Game is a real G but isn't. After all this filming we got cool with some of the Dipset cats and volume two will be shot in Harlem. My wife has dealt with Game personally and he on some bitch shit. He got beef with everyone in south Cali including his brother and Cedar Block

COME ON NOW WHY WOULDN'T THEY DISS HIM HES RICH WHICH THEY AIN'T SO YOU AND THEM ARE GOING TO HATE. I AM NOT SAYING THAT HES A REP FROM HIS HOOD BUT STILL I WOULDN'T GO OUT MY WAY TOO DISS HIM BECAUSE HE AIN'T EVEN A FACTOR. I JUST SENSE JEALOUSY FROM YALL HE AIN'T A G BUT NEITHER ARE BUT HE IS A TIGHT RAPPER WHICH YOU AINT SO HE HAS ONE ON YOU.

moses
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by moses » April 24th, 2006, 7:14 am

Y.G. wrote:
moses wrote:Where's the Beef? ha ha....no but on the real when we first started at Grape St they were all dissin Game too. then Nutty Blocc. I tried to keep it under wraps then Fruit Town Piru dissed. Then the big shocker...Hunters dissed. We never asked any of these sets about Game, they brought him up. Shazz just merely talked about the east coast west coast differences and they related east coast people thinking Game is a real G but isn't. After all this filming we got cool with some of the Dipset cats and volume two will be shot in Harlem. My wife has dealt with Game personally and he on some bitch shit. He got beef with everyone in south Cali including his brother and Cedar Block

COME ON NOW WHY WOULDN'T THEY DISS HIM HES RICH WHICH THEY AIN'T SO YOU AND THEM ARE GOING TO HATE. I AM NOT SAYING THAT HES A REP FROM HIS HOOD BUT STILL I WOULDN'T GO OUT MY WAY TOO DISS HIM BECAUSE HE AIN'T EVEN A FACTOR. I JUST SENSE JEALOUSY FROM YALL HE AIN'T A G BUT NEITHER ARE BUT HE IS A TIGHT RAPPER WHICH YOU AINT SO HE HAS ONE ON YOU.

First off, I am not, never was and never will be a gangbanger. I'm down for the Black not blue or red. Plus hip hop beef been goin on since it's beginning. It's cool as long as there's no violence attached.

50cent and G-unit is rich and BH ain't hatin. Game is a tight rapper and he ain't no punk. He ain't no gangbanger either and he's really on some bitch shit out here dissin everybody. BH did not start the beef. Game dissed Grape St, Spider Loc, Lil Eazy, G.Malone, and every upcomin rapper from Watts and Compton. Technic and Eastwood left his Black Wall St due to the violent attacks on Game and anyone in his camp. Game dissed his own brother. BH cats know their homie is his bodyguard but they say that don't matter no more. We'll see...this is comin from them. The Hunters is cool with Cedar Block and they got a rapper from Leuders Park Piru teamed up with Hunters dissin Game. It's all there in the visuals, BH and Pirus together. We kept it hush before because we thought is was a Crip hatin Blood thing. But it never was. Game has done interviews on sites like westcoastrydaz.com and dubcnn and LA radio actually dissin everybody and claimin to be the King of Cali. South Cali was supportin Game even tho they ain't like that he shouted New York more than Compton but now...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 25th, 2006, 12:44 am

moses wrote:
Y.G. wrote:

First off, I am not, never was and never will be a gangbanger. I'm down for the Black not blue or red. Plus hip hop beef been goin on since it's beginning. It's cool as long as there's no violence attached.

50cent and G-unit is rich and BH ain't hatin. Game is a tight rapper and he ain't no punk. He ain't no gangbanger either and he's really on some bitch shit out here dissin everybody. BH did not start the beef. Game dissed Grape St, Spider Loc, Lil Eazy, G.Malone, and every upcomin rapper from Watts and Compton. Technic and Eastwood left his Black Wall St due to the violent attacks on Game and anyone in his camp. Game dissed his own brother. BH cats know their homie is his bodyguard but they say that don't matter no more. We'll see...this is comin from them. The Hunters is cool with Cedar Block and they got a rapper from Leuders Park Piru teamed up with Hunters dissin Game. It's all there in the visuals, BH and Pirus together. We kept it hush before because we thought is was a Crip hatin Blood thing. But it never was. Game has done interviews on sites like westcoastrydaz.com and dubcnn and LA radio actually dissin everybody and claimin to be the King of Cali. South Cali was supportin Game even tho they ain't like that he shouted New York more than Compton but now...

SO THIS NIGGA GAME HAS DISSED LIL EAZY AND G. MALONE?

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 25th, 2006, 12:48 am

g malone is garbage, nigga sound like a new york rapper, and he suc new york dic

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » April 25th, 2006, 1:53 am

good ol watts wrote:g malone is garbage, nigga sound like a new york rapper, and he suc new york dic

PLEASE SQUARE NIGGA YOU DON'T KNOW WHATS TIGHT HOMIE BECAUSE REALLY THAT NIGGA G. MALONE IS KINDA TIGHT.

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 25th, 2006, 3:17 am

shut the fuc up u gay ass nurse nigga, only thing u know thats tight is yo skirt u bitch

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 25th, 2006, 4:32 pm

Man game dissed G. Malone because of some money shit. I forget exactly why. i'ma try to find out. And come on. Lil Eazy started talkin reckless about game over game giving props to his dad and NWA and shit. Eazy started dissin first...Game aint posed to say shit? and Game didn't even go hard on lil E because of his pops...at least thats what he said. No nigga from the new west is fuckin with Game. thats why they haters.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » April 25th, 2006, 5:34 pm

Not to ruin the Game Hate parade but, pointing out sure facts

Game has a buzz in the industry from all over the nation, and sold more then any west coast artists since Pac.

I know he ain't a hardcore gangbanger like he portrays so don't get it twisted but....

G. Malone will never be a factor
Shazzy or Shaggy loc or whatever will never be on anything
Lil Eazy E has a chance but I don't think the right people are in his corner.

On some real shit LA has some serious issues, and because of the beef it will be real tough for any NEW artist to rise out of there without being chipped off.

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 25th, 2006, 5:44 pm

game sux fat ass dic, nigga sound like he from new york
gay ass nigga got butterflys on his face n shit
thats beside the fact, just the way he rap he rap like he from new york, that shit is wac

i'm feelin Young Maylay (CJ from GTA San Andreas) right now thats the hottest nigga on the west coast , nigga sound like a real LA nigga

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 25th, 2006, 5:56 pm

you from the bay. You aint feelin E fonzarelli and none of that hyphy shit?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » April 25th, 2006, 6:34 pm

perongregory wrote:you from the bay. You aint feelin E fonzarelli and none of that hyphy shit?
Did yall see E-40 on punked last night?