Have you ever thought of being a different race?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
loser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Have you ever thought of being a different race?

Unread post by loser » April 25th, 2006, 12:16 pm

Sometimes I think that I had to be black. And now I want to be black, but dunno why. I feel some kinda connection to be black and I'm not proud of being white. I'm not a wigga or smth. and please don't laugh at my strange topic like everybody does, because I'm just curiuos if anybody had thought about being a different race. Post your opinions/comments.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » April 25th, 2006, 12:28 pm

why do white people want to be black??

why would anyone wanna change race?? :?

whats wrong with the race you are and why are you not proud of it??

all races have there detrimental people for that particular race, same as all races have their gd people. .... i aint even gonna try with this - ill just say one thing - be proud of what u are cos your identity is one of the only things people cant take away from u

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 25th, 2006, 12:40 pm

Being black in the United States is not a good thing, music videos make it look like everything is going fine and it's one big party.

Racism still exists therefore American whites have an advantage and opportunity over blacks or any other non white males in regards to everyday life activities.

From getting a job to catching Taxis....

loser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by loser » April 25th, 2006, 12:42 pm

You know black people are mainly better athletes, their genetic information are better for sports. But I'm not only about it, I can't stop thinking of being black. But your words are true.. It's my color and my life.

loser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by loser » April 25th, 2006, 12:46 pm

A Ghost wrote:Being black in the United States is not a good thing, music videos make it look like everything is going fine and it's one big party.

Racism still exists therefore American whites have an advantage and opportunity over blacks or any other non white males in regards to everyday life activities.

Really? White employers don't trust black people? Smells like a rubbish of apartheid. By the way, in Europe you may find an opinion like "black man - thug man".. Mhm same in the USA.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 25th, 2006, 12:55 pm

loser wrote:
A Ghost wrote:Being black in the United States is not a good thing, music videos make it look like everything is going fine and it's one big party.

You know black people are mainly better athletes, their genetic information are better for sports. But I'm not only about it, I can't stop thinking of being black. But your words are true.. It's my color and my life

Really? White employers don't trust black people? Smells like a rubbish of apartheid. By the way, in Europe you may find an opinion like "black man - thug man".. Mhm same in the USA.
Why do people always think that blacks are genetically better athletes?

You would run fast too if you grew up being chased by people all the time.

Not only that but basketball is mainly black because of one reason. It's cheap.

All you need is a basketball from WalMart and something to toss it into. You can grab a trash can or a shopping cart for a hoop.

You can even mount the shopping cart onto something to make it higher.

So basically if you grow up in the hood with no money and nothing to do you can play easy cheap basketball.

That's why golf and hockey is mainly white. It's too expensive.

$300 for a leg pad!?? F#ck that shit!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 25th, 2006, 12:56 pm

loser wrote:

Rubbish??

It's definitely not rubbish bro. There is a civil rights lawsuit against the city workers here because of racial discrimination in the work place.

And trust me, it happened.

loser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by loser » April 25th, 2006, 12:59 pm

They're faster, they have vertical jump like nobody ow white has. But it's true. Growing in the hood is the life without real perspectives.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 25th, 2006, 1:01 pm

loser wrote:They're faster, they have vertical jump like nobody ow white has. But it's true. Growing in the hood is the life without real perspectives.
There's plenty of white people that can jump high. Have you ever seen the Olympics?

Those whites jump really high, not only that but there is a White Canadian basketball player that jumps so high he can hang off the rim by using his elbow.

loser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by loser » April 25th, 2006, 1:02 pm

A Ghost sorry, I used wrong word, I meant rest or relic of apartheid (my English is poor).

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » April 25th, 2006, 1:04 pm

A Ghost wrote:All you need is a basketball from WalMart and something to toss it into. You can grab a trash can or a shopping cart for a hoop.

!
we used to cut the bottom out of buckets then string them up on the top of the wall - before we leanrt to cut the bottom out of the bucket the games were really slow lol

loser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by loser » April 25th, 2006, 1:06 pm

A Ghost wrote:
loser wrote:They're faster, they have vertical jump like nobody ow white has. But it's true. Growing in the hood is the life without real perspectives.
There's plenty of white people that can jump high. Have you ever seen the Olympics?

Those whites jump really high, not only that but there is a White Canadian basketball player that jumps so high he can hang off the rim by using his elbow.
Yeah, I know some good players who ain't black and can jump, but I don't want to fool myself, because if you compare black players and white, you'll see the real difference. I live in a country of basketball and there ain't many good jumpers, because they're all white.

loser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by loser » April 25th, 2006, 1:07 pm

NW10 wrote:
A Ghost wrote:All you need is a basketball from WalMart and something to toss it into. You can grab a trash can or a shopping cart for a hoop.

!
we used to cut the bottom out of buckets then string them up on the top of the wall - before we leanrt to cut the bottom out of the bucket the games were really slow lol
Sounds old-school ^^

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 25th, 2006, 1:17 pm

loser wrote:
NW10 wrote:

!
Sounds old-school ^^
What country are you from exactly?

loser
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by loser » April 25th, 2006, 1:26 pm

When foreigners hear about it they say: where's this country? Mhm.
Lithuania.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » April 25th, 2006, 1:37 pm

loser wrote:When foreigners hear about it they say: where's this country? Mhm.
Lithuania.
And why do you want to be black?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 25th, 2006, 3:00 pm

Man be who you are. SOmetimes I think, man why was I born black to face discrimination, stereotypes, hate, prove myself, grow up poor, deal with foolish ass niccas, etc., then I think fuck that shit. We were once great people, we are still great people, and we will be again.

You need to look at the good shit from your nationality or race and respect that.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 25th, 2006, 3:36 pm

I always thought about being Mexican so that I won't get ripped off in Baja and some people say I look Mexican in the summer....

other than that it's whatever

Like Greg said be proud of yourself. I have Sejong Daewang as a far ancestor and on the other side Kim Alzi (sometimes Kim Alji)

Sejong Daewang - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Sejon ... _of_Joseon

Kim Alji - (Gyeongju clan)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talhae_of_Silla
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_%28Korean_name%29

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 25th, 2006, 3:39 pm

http://www.pantheon.org/articles/k/kim_alji.html

More specific info on him

After him were 6 Kings

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 25th, 2006, 4:12 pm

royal lineage.

mush

Unread post by mush » April 25th, 2006, 5:29 pm

NW10 wrote:why do white people want to be black??

why would anyone wanna change race?? :?

whats wrong with the race you are and why are you not proud of it??

all races have there detrimental people for that particular race, same as all races have their gd people. .... i aint even gonna try with this - ill just say one thing - be proud of what u are cos your identity is one of the only things people cant take away from u

the most white ppl see black gangstah'z on TV with bling bling n a lot money so they wanna b black gangstah to have the stuff lyk movie gangstah'z
n otherz hate the blacks cause they see them on TV (bling bling n other stuff.......) then they think blacks can't have money they r just slaves(ain't dissin blacks)

ai as a white person have to say the most white ppl r racist

that'z all

http://realistz.phpbbnow.com/index.php

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » April 25th, 2006, 10:11 pm

If I was ever white id burn and kill myself, then burn myself again...

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 25th, 2006, 11:29 pm

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^^ @ this whitebread, muthafuca newsflash u R WHITE, i guess u betta go burn yo self now,

to answer this dumbass question, yeah "BlaKK" wishes he wuz really blac, but he just a whiteboy named bubba that live on a farm in riverside helpin his Pa milk cows all day long, sometimes when Pa leave to the city, bubba goes and start sucin on his blac horses dic, its the closest he get to bein blac :oops:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 26th, 2006, 1:39 am

perongregory wrote:royal lineage.
yup yup

A lot of Korea actually has some lineage like that, so many kingdoms and so many concubines lol, it's just people don't take interest. But the Korean government set up stuff to keep records, in fact my sister's not a Korean citizen, she was born here, but she's in Korea's recordbooks, they keep track for you.

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 26th, 2006, 2:06 am

koreans r the rejects of the asian people :x hiii ya!!!!

this a well known fact, they bums and drunks, they looked down upon by japs and chinks , real chop :evil:

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 26th, 2006, 2:42 am

im proud to be samoan/euro (white)

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 26th, 2006, 2:49 am

i knew u wuz euro-trash, u aint no damn somoan fool, u one of them neo-nazi soccer hoodlums

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 26th, 2006, 2:58 am

and how would you know lil fag vallejo boy^^

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 26th, 2006, 3:01 am

cuz u live in new zealand the fuc is new zealand u could give a muthafucin map with the countries labeled and i still couldnt find that shit , really tho
i could tell u a dumbass fucin whiteboy from the BS u sayin , the Santana Bloc comment gave u away whitey........... :P

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 26th, 2006, 3:03 am

read my location^^ my father is new zealand white so what of it?

good ol watts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by good ol watts » April 26th, 2006, 3:04 am

so what of it mate? so wut of it!!!!!!!
:lol:
aint nothin of it except that u white trash u fucing twit, bloody wanker faggot

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 26th, 2006, 3:05 am

im suprised this fool hasnt been banned