5% VS. others

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
MiChuhSuh

5% VS. others

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 2nd, 2006, 11:31 pm

Basic summary:

Most Islam - One God

5% - All black men are god

Someone please explain how these are the same religion, the first sounds like monotheism and the second sounds like a ditzy cheerleader.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 2nd, 2006, 11:39 pm

the nation just teaches life about how blacks was the 1st man on earth & teaches how the motherland is not africa but really asia was the 1st place of civilization. & teaches how allah is inside every man. allah(arms,leg,leg,arm,head)

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 3rd, 2006, 12:14 am

Qdawg wrote:the nation just teaches life about how blacks was the 1st man on earth & teaches how the motherland is not africa but really asia was the 1st place of civilization. & teaches how allah is inside every man. allah(arms,leg,leg,arm,head)
About the a-l-l-a-h thing, that doesn't work in Arabic, only in English, so I don't see how that mankes any sense when "Allah" looks like this:

But about teh Asia being the first, could you elaborate on that? I heard about it and last year some National Geographic people were saying there's evidence of that. What does 5% say?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Re: 5% VS. others

Unread post by TarHeelRED » May 3rd, 2006, 1:40 am

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:Basic summary:

Most Islam - One God

5% - All black men are god

Someone please explain how these are the same religion, the first sounds like monotheism and the second sounds like a ditzy cheerleader.
The Nation of Gods and Earths (5 percenters) sprang or had it's origins from the NOI. Clarence the 13th-X, was a devout member of the NOI. One day some of the hierarchy of the NOI got word that Clarence was indoctrinating to the other NOI retinue (Clarence the 13th X was a teacher or something; I don't know if he ever succeeded 2 the ranks of a minister ) that the Black man was god. Needless 2 say, he was mustered out from the NOI and hence u have the Nation of Gods and Earths.
Neither heretical cult is genuine. Both deny Jesus is GOD and Jesus as the only source of salvation. The ensuance or reflection from either cult is not knowledge of self, peace or anyother so called illuminations: but hell.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 3rd, 2006, 9:09 am

"the father" aka clearence started the nation after he left 85ers ( nation of islam)

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 3rd, 2006, 9:12 am

[quote="EVN - I'm just me..."][quote="Qdawg"]the nation just teaches life about how blacks was the 1st man on earth & teaches how the motherland is not africa but really asia was the 1st place of civilization. & teaches how allah is inside every man. allah(arms,leg,leg,arm,head)[/quote]

About the a-l-l-a-h thing, that doesn't work in Arabic, only in English, so I don't see how that mankes any sense when "Allah" looks like this:

[img]http://z.about.com/d/altreligion/1/0/a/E/2/allah.jpg[/img]

But about teh Asia being the first, could you elaborate on that? I heard about it and last year some National Geographic people were saying there's evidence of that. What does 5% say?[/quote]

all the nation pretty much say is the 1st civilization of man was on asia & that was brothers...thats the mother land not africa,nation teaches alot..but when it comes to white people of power 90% of them get no love from gods..not gonna lie on that

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 3rd, 2006, 2:44 pm

See even there there's division in C13X leaving NOI. And saying 90% of whites will get no love - that's where I don't see how this can be a valid religion. And what about the mixed? Did they say anything about hlaf white half black, etc?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 3rd, 2006, 4:57 pm

they dont speak on the mix,pure caucassians or hispanics....just strictly black man being god,after when you study & study all the lessons they give you it gets kind of tiring after awhile

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » May 3rd, 2006, 8:27 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:See even there there's division in C13X leaving NOI. And saying 90% of whites will get no love - that's where I don't see how this can be a valid religion. And what about the mixed? Did they say anything about hlaf white half black, etc?
That's what RELIGION will get u EVN!!!! Nevertheless, the Nation of Gods and Earths refute all claims of their belief system (CULT) being a religion. They also claim Islam is not a religion, they say it's a lifestyle. Anybody remember PurpleCityHello? He claims 2 be an adherent of the NGE and he asserted the Nation of Gods and Earths and the Nation of Isalm had beef with one another.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 3rd, 2006, 8:32 pm

Qdawg wrote:they dont speak on the mix,pure caucassians or hispanics....just strictly black man being god,after when you study & study all the lessons they give you it gets kind of tiring after awhile
lol I think some white girls I know already follow that practice....

Sorry but I can't take a religion that says all black people are god seriously.

Qdawg, it seems like you at least to be 5%, were there any non-pureblack members? I thought there were some boricuans in there

TarHeel - ya, I know the breakup between them... a former NOI told me basically clarence wasn't getting a fair cut from them and decided to make his own movement..... even the "NOI" today is different, just same name because the original NOI under Elijah's son changed it's name to something else, forgot but it started with an A...

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 3rd, 2006, 8:39 pm

Yup some Boricuas learn their mathematics and come home Muslim. Anybody can be muslim it's about brotherhood and communal living in prison Islam which is why so many turn to Islam rather than Chrisitianity locked up.

Yeah some people accuse Boricuas of 'jocking' them. But you know there are many Boricuas with african blood

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 3rd, 2006, 9:01 pm

^ I'm not talking about just being a Muslim, I'm talking about being 5%.

Seriously I don't consider it the same... at the very least you should recognize that if 5% is a part of Islam then it is a very small sect of Islam.

Notice how you just said "mathematics" and "can be Muslim" together. As if thje 5% ideas of Supreme Alphabet and Supreme Mathematics were anywhere in the Qu'ran (they're not).

The reason that many turn to Islam in the penn is I think has to do more with better outreaches and mixing in race ideas with religion.

This race with religion mix is helping 5% and NOI spread to blacks more.

If you noticed in Cali, when Surenos decide to denounce their old gang lifestyle and become religious they 99% become either Catholic or another form of Christianity. Same with Asians, except not Catholic.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » May 3rd, 2006, 9:06 pm

The threshold of the doctrine of the Nation of Gods and Earths being gods with a LITTLE g, derives from Psalms 82:6-I have said, "Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High."I'm going 2 have 2 do some earnest probing of this verse 2 extract the veracious interpretation thereof. I know I ain't no god though.

Farrakhan also bolsters this doctrine. They fail 2 behold that the scripture in no wise ascribes any deity 2 man. I defy(dare) Farrakhan 2 go into 1 of those Islamic countries in the Middle East barking that jive. Moreover, I defy Farrakhan 2 exhibit the picture of the psuedo Allah: W.D. Fard, in whom the NOI declares was manifested in the flesh. The Koran states Allah has no tangible body......... :shock:!!!!

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 3rd, 2006, 9:16 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:^ I'm not talking about just being a Muslim, I'm talking about being 5%.

Seriously I don't consider it the same... at the very least you should recognize that if 5% is a part of Islam then it is a very small sect of Islam.

Notice how you just said "mathematics" and "can be Muslim" together. As if thje 5% ideas of Supreme Alphabet and Supreme Mathematics were anywhere in the Qu'ran (they're not).

The reason that many turn to Islam in the penn is I think has to do more with better outreaches and mixing in race ideas with religion.

This race with religion mix is helping 5% and NOI spread to blacks more.

If you noticed in Cali, when Surenos decide to denounce their old gang lifestyle and become religious they 99% become either Catholic or another form of Christianity. Same with Asians, except not Catholic.
Well, fella. I have shiite and sunni homies too. You can talk about these 'rules' all you want, but Islam and 5% teachings are linked prison and on the streets. Where do you think the 360 degrees they talk about in the Latin Kings comes from? You think people just decide to become Muslim because it is some popular thing? Most of the time it comes with an experience, which is usually influenced by both Islam and 5% doctrine. Cares what you think. Some people become Muslim without the 5% and some 5% are not real Muslims. Of course they are not the same thing but then you are just being a goshdarn nitpicker.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 3rd, 2006, 9:31 pm

Let me clarify that I acknowledge Islam and 5% are not the same thing, like you said. But to focus on discrediting 5% teachings is not productive. Just because it is not in the model of traditional Islam does not make it worthy of malign. And Asia as they speak about in 5% is not Asia as we know it today.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 3rd, 2006, 10:02 pm

Cold Bear wrote:[Well, fella. I have shiite and sunni homies too. You can talk about these 'rules' all you want, but Islam and 5% teachings are linked prison and on the streets. Where do you think the 360 degrees they talk about in the Latin Kings comes from? You think people just decide to become Muslim because it is some popular thing? Most of the time it comes with an experience, which is usually influenced by both Islam and 5% doctrine. Cares what you think. Some people become Muslim without the 5% and some 5% are not real Muslims. Of course they are not the same thing but then you are just being a goshdarn nitpicker.

?????

Okay I don't think we're talking about the same thing. First of all you sound NY so maybe that's part of the cofusion

Islam having links "in prison and the streets"???

That alone shows were not talking about anything near each other. Islam does not condone gangs. Are you sure you're atlking about Islam right now?

THe only Latin Kings here are in Pasa and it seems like they have nothing in common with the Chi mob and NY stuff so I have no idea what you're talkinga bout 360 stuff

Nitpicker???? What what you just said is the equivalent of saying the government of Germany has links in the penns and streets of LA through neo-Nazis and Aryan Brotherhood. That make any sense?? :arrow: waaaaaaaaaay off

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 3rd, 2006, 10:12 pm

being god is not a gang,anybody can teach,alotta the gods in ny is ex bloods/crips....alotta youngstas try to make gods out to be a gang its just a teaching its not muslim....alotta people get that confused.....& godbody doesnt preach 360 degrees that latin kings do...its just 120 degrees

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 3rd, 2006, 10:13 pm

in fact older gods will tell you that the other 240 degree knowledge that the latin kings go by is false advertisement

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 3rd, 2006, 10:14 pm

It's okay you just don't get it.

EVN I'm trying to communicate about things out here. You come trying to emphasize differences between Islam and 5%. Since the topic at hand is 5%, you should look at things as they stand in NYC, where 5% is based. My man became muslim, Sunni, in prison and he has shared certain aspects of Islam existing differently in the US, particularly in minority communities, than the typical Khufi wearing muslims you might also observe in prayer out here.

I don't care what you are talking about traditional Islam. Talking about traditional Islam is pointless, especially trying to cite Sunni and Shiites as being some kind of 'real' form of Islam. Many Muslims don't even believe in THAT divide. So what is really 'real' when it comes to being religious. Sunni and Shiite forms of Islam are more traditional, but that does not mean you should try to discredit 5% teachings.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 3rd, 2006, 10:17 pm

Regardless of the 240 - 360 difference I was just trying to speak on the influence of the 5% teachings on Boricuas, which is a point EVN originally brought up. The point is that the 5% is not a gang as it usually portrayed. And I think here that EVN is focusing on the negative portrayal of the 5% as if that is fact.

I'm no expert so I will leave it at that.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 3rd, 2006, 10:19 pm

yeah i feel what you saying cold bear...before tonight i havent heard of it being hispanic gods...not saying it couldnt happen..just new 2 me

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 3rd, 2006, 10:22 pm

That's the thing, there's really not hispanic gods, but there are commonalities and shared ideas.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 3rd, 2006, 10:24 pm

true

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 4th, 2006, 12:24 am

Cold Bear wrote:but that does not mean you should try to discredit 5% teachings.
Where does 5% get it's "credit" from besides Clarence. Please enlighten me to the top five percent of teh world, let me here what verifies this "supreme" knowledge.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 4th, 2006, 6:45 am

If you have some type of personal issue with 5%ers then you should look within yourself to either get over it and stop being petty or just debate it personally with whatever 5% you can find in LA.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » May 4th, 2006, 10:18 am

Cold Bear wrote:If you have some type of personal issue with 5%ers then you should look within yourself to either get over it and stop being petty or just debate it personally with whatever 5% you can find in LA.

Good post...

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 4th, 2006, 3:11 pm

Cold Bear wrote:If you have some type of personal issue with 5%ers then you should look within yourself to either get over it and stop being petty or just debate it personally with whatever 5% you can find in LA.
I don't have a personal issue with them.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 4th, 2006, 7:29 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:but that does not mean you should try to discredit 5% teachings.
Where does 5% get it's "credit" from besides Clarence. Please enlighten me to the top five percent of teh world, let me here what verifies this "supreme" knowledge.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moorish_Sc ... of_America

The way I read it is that it is rooted in Moorish Science Temple theology but really it's about their perspective of "knowledge of self" as revealed by "Father Allah" (e.g. Clarence). Obviously Clarence was influenced by Master Farad and Elijah Muhammad though he disseminated Farad Muhammad's secret teachings known as the "Lost-Found Muslim Lessons," which are arranged in question-and-answer format (and seem to have been modeled on the catechism of the Masons). They teach the 5% (Nation of Gods and Earths) are the righteous teachers who preach the divinity of (black) man, the god who is "manifest" and who will save the 85% from destruction. Of course, to orthodox Muslims, this (like Christianity) is shirk or un-Islamic polytheism.

northsidehtown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by northsidehtown » May 5th, 2006, 8:43 pm

master fard muhammad came from mecca arabia and found the honorable elijah muhammad and gave him knowledge about self which was you are the original man to walk the planet before you there was none and that you are abrahams seed gods chosen people who went astray and would serve and be afflicted for 400years in a strange land . Master fard muhamad told him that the white man was the devil and destroyer of peace , australia to asia to africa to the americas where ever he gose he nearly desimates the original population, he told him that these same peoples who enslaved you and persecute you and Jesus like wise are devils . the black man is god selfcreated the white man is mankind(kind of a man but nature of a beast) he was given dominion let us make man and we made man in our image and gave him dominion. now when our ressurection is complete we have recorded in history what happens when we belive in anything outside of self , and from now own we will stand up and not allow anything outside of self to rule us accept the will of Allah which is the will of peace and truth what is right , just as is correct and right that we are self created and to none but Allah wich is the truth do we submit. and truth lives in and is . the nature of the original man whom is the black man Allah

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 5th, 2006, 11:04 pm

We know that. And don't take it personally but that's what some of us educated truth seekers accurately label as a false religious system as in the theology is not true nor the assertions historically accurate. Peace.

northsidehtown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by northsidehtown » May 6th, 2006, 6:09 am

it wasnt really for you i skimmed through and didnt really completly read it i ,wanted to reinforce the point .religion? islam is a way of life . whats the purpose of a religion (any thing made up )if you are the direct descendents of the originator . the honorable elijah muhammad pbuh only explained the facts we all know humanity started with the black man weather you want to say out of africa or asia , we fell off. and will rise again . whats so strange and twisted about that . you get all the people of color on earth yea they will have conflicts especially since so many have been lost from supreme guidance , but this confusion will be exagerated with the prescence of white man . just look at european history as soon as the ROPE of euROPE was loosend it was like a diesease that spread over the world , thats not being racist or incorrect its in our history books. peace no beef

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » May 6th, 2006, 12:50 pm

northsidehtown wrote:it wasnt really for you i skimmed through and didnt really completly read it i ,wanted to reinforce the point .religion? islam is a way of life . whats the purpose of a religion (any thing made up )if you are the direct descendents of the originator . the honorable elijah muhammad pbuh only explained the facts we all know humanity started with the black man weather you want to say out of africa or asia , we fell off. and will rise again . whats so strange and twisted about that . you get all the people of color on earth yea they will have conflicts especially since so many have been lost from supreme guidance , but this confusion will be exagerated with the prescence of white man . just look at european history as soon as the ROPE of euROPE was loosend it was like a diesease that spread over the world , thats not being racist or incorrect its in our history books. peace no beef

Good post....