Oregon gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Oregon Gangs

Unread post by lewis503 » December 23rd, 2003, 11:07 pm

gangs in the Portland

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Portland OR

Unread post by lewis503 » December 23rd, 2003, 11:32 pm

all i kno is

Kirby blocc crips

woodlawn park bloods

blood cobras

18 street

13 street

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Oregon gangs

Unread post by mr 503 » January 27th, 2004, 8:02 am

whats up.. i just want to say much love to this website its the best one out there. i am just waiting for u to finish the mexican hoods. but anyways here is a list of some hoods in portland where i spent alot of time..
compton varrio tortilla flats 13.. w/s 18st 54 tiny winos and shatto park are all different clicks. there is a compton varrio segundo... pine street locos... East Side Locos.... there are many other little sureno sets also... for hispanic gangs here all surenos pretty much get along.. and their #1 enemies are 18st... that is the major gang problem here.. they are constantly killing eachother. here 18st and any sureno gang is on site problems.. also here gangs dont really have hoods.. u can live pretty much anywhere around the city and be from whatever gang.. but that also leads to alot of random encounters. In portland even though we are up north there is hardly any northeno sets. i have been here a long time and i have seen maybe 5 northsiders ever.. from what i hear they get it put down on them.
As for black gangs there are alot but these are the big ones. ... woodlawn park bloods. and loc'd out pirus. those are the biggest blood gangs. they mostly operate in north and northeast portland. as for crips the biggest are kerby blocc crips.. columbia villa crips...rolling 60's..i have even seen some hoover 107.. and folk nation.. 6duece crips. i am sure there is alot more also. i am just saying what i know for sure ...here the blacks hispanics usually co-exhist peacfully.
then there is asian gangs.. there is alot of asians in portland. cambodians vietnamese laos pinoy u name it we got it. the big gangs that stick out is red cobra bloods they are a deep hood. then there is LcV which is crips. LCV and RCB are the biggest asian rivalry i would say.then there is NLB knoc lane bloodz..flipside.crips. lao boy bloodz.. v boyz..some TRG'S some ASIAN BOYZ and there is also mien and hmong gangs too.
there is alot more gang activity but i am just saying what i know for sure.anyone else know more feel free to let me know.
well like i said much luv to the website keep up the good work

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: oregon gangs

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 27th, 2004, 11:37 am

tight info but it does seem kinda wierd about some of those gangs not having hoods

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » January 27th, 2004, 5:19 pm

yeah well i mean dont get me wrong there is a couple gangs that have hoods. like woodlawn park they are of dekum street. and kerby blocc is kerby street.. but for the most part they spread out around the city.

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » February 4th, 2004, 10:12 pm

sup mr.503 . what part of 503 u from? im from lents(south east 82nd) u got some good info. them hispanic gangs are deep in lents. also there are blood cobra i always see them at bloomington park (100th in between holgate and harold). its true what you said bout kerby blocc and woodlawn but alot of those north/north east gangs are dieing out (along with minoritys in general) becuz of how many yuppies ( u know what i mean) are movin out there and it is push all the lower income people out to hear (lents) and gresham. also they closed down the villa or are going to.

hola back

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » February 13th, 2004, 10:46 pm

also is red cobra bloods hood lents and outer southeast portland? because i always see them around here. also where is Lcv located and what does it stand for?

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » February 16th, 2004, 7:41 pm

what up.. yea lewis i originally lived in NE of dekum.. but now i am in SE of powell..but anyways yea they did close down the villa and its true they are pushing all the poor people out of the northside to gresham and even hillsboro. and LCV stand for laos cambodian vietnamese..they have a rapper named thai.. he is pretty good. might wanna check it out.. oh yeah and cobras are spread out everywhere i know some in northside and beaverton gresham and in your hood. but yeah anything else u got questions about hit me up..

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » February 16th, 2004, 8:43 pm

You got some real good info . Can you tell me all the info you know bout my hood? lol

uno

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » February 17th, 2004, 7:20 pm

yeah around ur hood in lents i know there is alot of people from compton varrio tortilla flats and compton varrios segundo.. for the mexican gangs..i am sure there is some smaller sets too. i remember back in the day there was a gang over there called hoover 107.. they where crips but they were punks..then there is a few asian bangers like cobras and i know a few lcv's that live in the area.. but other than that lents is known for drugs.. like crystal meth.. sometimes we used to post up around the boys and girls club when they had the midnight basketball. there used to be funk alot back then.. but it seems like it kinda died down..

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » February 17th, 2004, 10:14 pm

MAN u kno ur ish . meth is crazy round here all the crazy white trash peeps lol. but i didnt kno those mexican gangs from comton wer deep round here i jus see a lot of 18(XV3) and 13(XIII) spray painted every where. i never knew there was a hoover set here how deep were they and do they still exist? U kno alot of information , u a banger or ex-banger? it also sounds like you have been round the block ,how old is ?

thnks for the info , get back at me

uno

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » February 18th, 2004, 3:59 am

yeah well there isnt alot of people from compton just a few of them move up here and start up a clique.. but yeah all the sureno 13 gangs and 18st are having a big beef right now.. well its been going on for a minute. yeah i dont think that hoover set is around anymore i dont hear about them..they were about id say 30 deep.. but yeah i been around gangs all my life. i was always affiliated but i try to do my own thing u know.. but yeah all my family is from LA and they been banging since the 40's and 50's but yea i been kickin it since i was like 11.. im 22 now.. so what about u do u bang?

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » February 18th, 2004, 9:57 pm

I dont bang but i kno lots of peeps round here that do. Im a young dude thou, so there's no tellin whats in the future. Are u black or hispanic? Im half white half mexican.......... tortilla flats should change there name since they ain't in compton no more, what do u think ?. Also who is the most active know out of the black gangs? How many of those shootings a few weekends ago were gang related?

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » February 19th, 2004, 2:54 am

thats coo young homie..i am mixed with mexican and asian but most of my gang affiliations was with mexicans. yeah well i dont know if i think TF should change their name because alot of gangs move out of LA and keep their names.. my cousin in LA wanted me to start a set up here.. but thats not my thing. and for the black gangs i am not sure who is more active.. it seems like they go back and forth. i hear alot about kerbys tho. As for bangin. if i had some words of advice to pass on to u .. banging is a lifestyle some choose but u have to know it if right for u.. some people get into it for respect. but any real G will tell u that u dont have to bang to get that. because sometimes fools are gonna catch u solo and that is what defines u.. i been around and seen alot of shit ..and out of all that what i respect is a person who kicks it and has a good time but still gets there shit done.. because gangbangin aint gonna make u a millionaire u know what i mean.. so do what u gotta do .. it all depends on what u want out of life. because if u dont have goals u dont have shit.

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » February 19th, 2004, 2:58 am

oh yeah .. i heard those shootings 2 weeks ago where some young kids at club vegas they are most likely young kids trying to get respect. but yea there has been alot poppin off here and watch out for the summer bcuz that is when it really gets hot. As for me im about to dip to LA for a few months.. but ill be back here and there. anyways u got any questions let me know..

AdidasDime

Re: Oregon Gangs

Unread post by AdidasDime » March 30th, 2004, 12:57 am

there's a lot of surenos in gresham which is practically portland. in downtown portland there's crips & bloods.

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » March 30th, 2004, 5:32 pm

there's a lot of surenos in gresham which is practically portland. in downtown portland there's crips & bloods.

-adidasdime

(im just posting what he said here because more people have talk on this oregon gangs the the one he posted on)

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » March 30th, 2004, 5:43 pm

Yo mr.503,
Now that i think of it i see CVS tagged all over the place around here. Do you kno what the diffrent colors are for the gangs ? I see alot of ese's in blue around lents park when im playin ball.What you kno bout the other gangs? Also my one of my homie's friends gang banged or did at least and i dont kno what set.He's a white guy thou and he was a crip(so he says) i believe him thou but my freind wont tell me what set his brother was in. Have you ever heard of the rap group "sicc mob clicc" he's all freinds with them and evan has a verse on the album. What ever set those guys are from i think he's with them. so do you kno what set those guys from?

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » April 4th, 2004, 5:30 am

yea most of the colors for mexican gangs are blue grey brown black.. they will pretty much wear whatever as long as its not red. nah i never heard of the sic mob.. but yea keep a look out cuz summertime is coming up and shit is gettting really hot..

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » April 12th, 2004, 10:34 pm

anyone hear about the 2 shootings this weekend? and with the cop killing another innocent person.. portland is about to be crackin this summer there has been alot of things hitting the streets.

krazzylaoboi

Re: Oregon gangs

Unread post by krazzylaoboi » July 21st, 2004, 11:13 am

what krackin bg lcv right here, portland is the cityy fo sho stand up.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » October 13th, 2004, 8:57 am

I got a question about the Loc'd Out Pirus in NE Portland.
I thought in the Blood & Crip world, that Locs are Crips & Dogs are Bloods. So how did they get the name Loc'd Out Pirus? And is this the same set that the rapper Maniac Lok is from? Noticed he spelled Loc with a "K".

mennace
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mennace » November 5th, 2004, 10:42 am

im from ny bangin blood how many set out there

VieTxBrazYxBoY

Unread post by VieTxBrazYxBoY » January 12th, 2005, 5:06 am

RcB right here! We'll the OG's hood is down on 46 and 48 and killingsworth where them blue apartments is. The BG's they're everywhere in portland.....

VieTxBrazYxBoY

Unread post by VieTxBrazYxBoY » January 12th, 2005, 5:36 am

mennace wrote:im from ny bangin blood how many set out there
Theres a lot of blood gangs out in portland. But not really active from my point of view. From the black gangs there is Loc'd Out Piru, Loc'd Out Woodlawn, Woodlawn Bloods, Westside Rollin 20's, Westside Pirus, Lincoln Park, Burnside Bloods, and there is more I can't think of. For the mexicans there is a few. From what I heard 14 street are bloods and some gang called NGP. The asian blood gangs is my gang called Red cKobra Bloods. Other asian blood gangs is Laos Bloods, Nuk Lane Bloods, Asian Blood gang, P-town Bloods, Laos Khmer Boys/Bloods, Oriental Gangsta Bloods, Outlaw Loko Bloods, Asian Blood/Boys cKlique, Villians, and probably some more I can't think of

VieTxBrazYxBoY

Unread post by VieTxBrazYxBoY » January 12th, 2005, 6:14 am

krazzylaoboi wrote:what krackin bg lcv right here, portland is the cityy fo sho stand up.
FLEAZ! holla baCK BLOOD

dislaog

Unread post by dislaog » January 13th, 2005, 1:59 am

RcB right here we on the rise Blood.......

VieTxBrazYxBoY

Unread post by VieTxBrazYxBoY » January 14th, 2005, 4:21 am

Ey lewis its Red Cobra Bloods! it aint blood cobras! just correctin you....Red cobra bloods to the day i die!

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » January 14th, 2005, 2:33 pm

Blood Gangs

Crenshaw Mafia Bloods
Deuce 12 Bloods
Eastside Pirus
Eastside Gangster Bloods
Eastside Pueblos
Family Mafia Pirus
Insane Bloods Gang
14th Street Pirus
Swan Pirus
Ivy Bloods
King Blvd Bloods
etc.

Crip Gangs

Eastcoast Crips
Eastside Mafia
Front Hood Crips
Eastcoast Deuce
Deep Valley Crips
Compton Crips
Crenshaw Mafia- I thought the mafia was bloods
Blue City Crips
Baby Blue Crips
Blue Devil Crips
Deuce 9 Crips
Grape Street Crips
Insane Crip Gang
Insane Crips
Harlem Crips
etc.

VieTxBrazYxBoY

Unread post by VieTxBrazYxBoY » January 14th, 2005, 7:54 pm

Thats good information....You forgot to cover all them other gang race. Like mexicans,asians, and all them other race...Plus there is kids now days comin up with some random gangs. hahaha.

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » January 14th, 2005, 8:00 pm

DiaBo wrote:Blood Gangs

Crenshaw Mafia Bloods
Deuce 12 Bloods
Eastside Pirus
Eastside Gangster Bloods
Eastside Pueblos
Family Mafia Pirus
Insane Bloods Gang
14th Street Pirus
Swan Pirus
Ivy Bloods
King Blvd Bloods
etc.

Crip Gangs

Eastcoast Crips
Eastside Mafia
Front Hood Crips
Eastcoast Deuce
Deep Valley Crips
Compton Crips
Crenshaw Mafia- I thought the mafia was bloods
Blue City Crips
Baby Blue Crips
Blue Devil Crips
Deuce 9 Crips
Grape Street Crips
Insane Crip Gang
Insane Crips
Harlem Crips
etc.

Don't trust this guy. He is just a weenie that gets off on spreading false information about gangs.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » January 14th, 2005, 8:02 pm

olo give up already im not spreading false information