What is you're definition of a Wigger??

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

What is you're definition of a Wigger??

Unread post by 1111§ » January 27th, 2005, 2:15 pm

There are a whole lot of different opinions on this topic.What do you think.For me , it's somebody that wishes to be black while at the same time ridiculizes black culture to an unbearable maximum.Is known for his explicit use of the N-word and other black slang towards his white friends.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: What is you're definition of a Wigger??

Unread post by se11 » January 27th, 2005, 10:36 pm

yea that pretty much got it. white people that are from white areas that think they are black.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 28th, 2005, 12:55 pm

Yea you covered it.

Basicly, if your not looking at him, but can hear him, and think its a black guy talking, then hes a "wigger".

I dont call em wiggers. I usualy just call them confused.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 29th, 2005, 4:52 am

U covered it all..

i have no problems with white people listening to hiphop and wearing "hiphop clothes".. but please dont take it to far.. haha.. u give us other a bad rep..lol

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 29th, 2005, 12:18 pm

^^^ Yea exactly. Its up to you what you like, I appreciate individuality.
Just dont forget who you are. If your white, then know it. But if take it too far, your no longer an individual, your someone else.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 29th, 2005, 8:58 pm

Wigger is a word that should have nevr been made. Nigger is bad enough, no need to alter its impact. No matter what extent the content of wigger is used, it will NEVER have the integrity of the wicked word NIGGER. So no need to mock it. Let what was remain in the past.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 29th, 2005, 9:13 pm

krookid wrote: I dont call em wiggers. I usualy just call them confused.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 9th, 2005, 8:40 pm

it is always amusing when you meet a white guy who talks creole, like he is from the boot, or like he/she has been raised in some projects some where.
see it far too often.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » February 11th, 2005, 3:30 pm

i noticed that white people that actually come from black neighborhoods would never do something like acting like a wigger. wiggers are usually white people from white neighborhoods(any class) that think there from the blackest neighborhood in their city.

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 26th, 2005, 10:29 am

thrak wrote:There are a whole lot of different opinions on this topic.What do you think.For me , it's somebody that wishes to be black while at the same time ridiculizes black culture to an unbearable maximum.Is known for his explicit use of the N-word and other black slang towards his white friends.
that shit fits me to a T.. but i don't ridicule the blacks.. i came from real shit, in a shitty neighborhood, with blacks on one side, mexicans on the other, and maybe three whites... i was beat into a gang involuntarily by blacks, my best friend got his head blown off by a black while i was with him, but i still don't hate them, i just hate that one... you ever had to hold ya dead friends head and saw people walk by like it aint shit.. thats real shit... and to tell you the truth, i moved to a place full of racists, but i don't let it get to me... it took a while to get the blacks up here used to my speech... but they don't hate... they know what i'm about...

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » January 19th, 2006, 12:43 am

BlaKK wrote:Wigger is a word that should have nevr been made. Nigger is bad enough, no need to alter its impact. No matter what extent the content of wigger is used, it will NEVER have the integrity of the wicked word NIGGER. So no need to mock it. Let what was remain in the past.

yeah, but come ON... it sounds so phunnie!!!
WIGGER! WIGGAH WIGGAH WIGGAH!
you can say Wiggah.... puhlease! and no one would mind!

oh wait.... I dont want no wiggers comin by....

never mind!

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » January 19th, 2006, 7:07 am

i always associate the word wigger with a white person who thinks he is black. But then it sounds racist when put like that

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 19th, 2006, 8:15 am

:D This thread is a year old.

But anyways, here's a link you may find interesting.

http://www.wiggaz.com

It's hard to tell if these kids are serious or not. I think some are and some aren't.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » March 6th, 2006, 8:40 pm

Imo a wigger is a young white man who idolizes and seeks to emulate Black gangsta culture. Wiggers build fantasy worlds and then live in them as if they were real. Many have hard landings when their stock devalues.

Here's wikipedia's definition: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wigger

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 24th, 2006, 7:38 pm

Wiggers are them dumb ass kids that wear clothes 3 times too big and cock their hat to either side, that use what slang terms theyve managed to accumulate in ridiculous manner....its a stereotype and nothin more.

On the phone or around the corner, im almost always mistaken for a black person. Dont get it bent though, I could give 3 shits about what color I am or aint, im gonna speak the way I speak and aint noone gonna change that.

I wear baggy jeans, sports clothes (gotta personalized North Carolina jersey with the name Comatose across the back and the #60, just to show what i mean).

Where a lot of this shit arises though is when you got kids who have never seen any part of a hood or even trailer park that dress the same way. I didnt grow up around white trash or in trailer parks per se. My ass was hood raised. Even with the majority of White Supremacists in prison that I had the opportunity to converse with had to amend their outlook on "wiggers" after speakin to me.

That bein said, noone would even bother to ask the question of what a wigger is if they didnt have it programmed to stereotype people. No matter what color someone is, you cant logically do that shit. Ive seen blacc Nazi's and asian cowboys, so....

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 17th, 2006, 3:12 pm

LMAO :lol:

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » May 17th, 2006, 3:33 pm

I really aint sure whats funny about those pics, for all any of us know those fools could be gettin down......is some pissy microsoft paint effects though.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 17th, 2006, 6:35 pm

Comatose wrote:I really aint sure whats funny about those pics, for all any of us know those fools could be gettin down......is some pissy microsoft paint effects though.
The person who posted the pics said they are strickly wannabes.

Besides, an all white Crip gang? WTF???

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 21st, 2006, 8:49 pm

I dress pretty much like those cats except i dont wear those big ass coats kuz it stays to hott in the south.Youll usually see me inna jersey,i got like 12 customized jerseys

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 21st, 2006, 8:53 pm

SimonCityRoyals wrote:I dress pretty much like those cats except i dont wear those big ass coats kuz it stays to hott in the south.Youll usually see me inna jersey,i got like 12 customized jerseys

Do you at least know any black people?

Seen any?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » May 22nd, 2006, 3:46 pm

A wigger is a white person that's emulating black styles and identitiy via hip hop culture. A white kid who grew up in a black or mixed area and is down with a Crip/Blood/ViceLord/GD set ain't a wigger. That's just survival.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 22nd, 2006, 5:45 pm

A wigger is someone who embraces ignorance for the sake of buying into the idiotic media definition of cool.

Doesn't even have to be white, or imitating blacks.

Example - wannabe "greasers" - same bs, earlier time

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 23rd, 2006, 9:48 pm

A Ghost wrote:
SimonCityRoyals wrote:I dress pretty much like those cats except i dont wear those big ass coats kuz it stays to hott in the south.Youll usually see me inna jersey,i got like 12 customized jerseys

Seen any?[/quot

Ive lived in a black neighborhood all my life.Iwas a GD from 12 until i turned 18.So yea I think ive seen a few.Ive earned my respect from the black people here.There are very few whitre people they let say nigga in front of them.And they ley me because they know im real and what im about.So yea call me a wigger if you want i dont really givea fucc.Because i have black friends who i would easily give my life for and i kno theyd do the same for me.Im just sorry to all the rich ass white people who think im a disgrace because im a wigger.Sorry i couldnt afford a house witha 3 car garage in the suburbs :roll:

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 23rd, 2006, 9:50 pm

Silencioso wrote:A wigger is a white person that's emulating black styles and identitiy via hip hop culture. A white kid who grew up in a black or mixed area and is down with a Crip/Blood/ViceLord/GD set ain't a wigger. That's just survival.
Thanks for that comment.Atleast a few people understand where im comin from.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 23rd, 2006, 10:38 pm

SimonCityRoyals wrote:
A Ghost wrote:

Seen any?[/quot

Ive lived in a black neighborhood all my life.Iwas a GD from 12 until i turned 18.So yea I think ive seen a few.Ive earned my respect from the black people here.There are very few whitre people they let say nigga in front of them.And they ley me because they know im real and what im about.So yea call me a wigger if you want i dont really givea mess.Because i have black friends who i would easily give my life for and i kno theyd do the same for me.Im just sorry to all the rich ass white people who think im a disgrace because im a wigger.Sorry i couldnt afford a house witha 3 car garage in the suburbs :roll:
If you're so down with blacks then why is your gang all white?

I could understand if you were possibly a white Crip from an all black neighborhood, but an all white gang from an all black neighborhood?

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 24th, 2006, 12:35 am

Because King Hoover wanted it that way.He said Whiteboys cant be gangsta after youve been locked up.So any white GDs that you see are very respected..Do you know how big Jackson is. Do all of your friends live in the same neighborhood you do? Its not like every SCR member lives in the same neighborhood.WE will just chill in certain areas all together.There wasnt always as many SCR in MS as there is now.there was mostly black gangs.And i grew up around GD in a black neighborhood.Yea i may be SCR now but SCR why would i move away from a neighborhood i grew up in?
Jackson overall is just a huge ghetto everyone is equally poor.

I dont live in an all black neighborhood now. Ilive around more SCR members,Its about half black half white in my neighborhood but were all equally poor.

Its really hard to explain without seeing it.Its so much difference here than up north

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 24th, 2006, 8:11 am

SimonCityRoyals wrote:Because King Hoover wanted it that way.He said Whiteboys cant be gangsta after youve been locked up.So any white GDs that you see are very respected..Do you know how big Jackson is. Do all of your friends live in the same neighborhood you do? Its not like every SCR member lives in the same neighborhood.WE will just chill in certain areas all together.There wasnt always as many SCR in MS as there is now.there was mostly black gangs.And i grew up around GD in a black neighborhood.Yea i may be SCR now but SCR why would i move away from a neighborhood i grew up in?
Jackson overall is just a huge ghetto everyone is equally poor.

I dont live in an all black neighborhood now. Ilive around more SCR members,Its about half black half white in my neighborhood but were all equally poor.

Its really hard to explain without seeing it.Its so much difference here than up north
The only gangs up here are all black Boold, Crip gangs, and most likely some Aryan nation type stuff in the majority white neighborhoods. They even fly Confederate flags out there too.. :shock:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 24th, 2006, 8:21 am

Like I said before though, white kids are allowed to hang out in the black neighborhoods and wear do-rags here too, it's just that there is no mixed gang involvement.

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » May 24th, 2006, 1:30 pm

I dont really know how you can have ANY cats comin to your turf that aint bangin it or got some business there, whatever race they are.

And I burn confederate flags on sight. Make no mistakes about that shit. And im FROM the south.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 24th, 2006, 1:42 pm

Comatose wrote:I dont really know how you can have ANY cats comin to your turf that aint bangin it or got some business there, whatever race they are.

And I burn confederate flags on sight. Make no mistakes about that shit. And im FROM the south.
At least you're not racist.

LOL, Yeah kids from the nice parts of the city will have 1 or 2 black friends from the hood and will go chill with them for a few hours to get their street cred back up to go and act tough back in the nice parts of the city....

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » May 24th, 2006, 1:52 pm

A Ghost wrote:
Comatose wrote:I dont really know how you can have ANY cats comin to your turf that aint bangin it or got some business there, whatever race they are.

At least you're not racist.

LOL, Yeah kids from the nice parts of the city will have 1 or 2 black friends from the hood and will go chill with them for a few hours to get their street cred back up to go and act tough back in the nice parts of the city....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hell yeah, I forgot about those suburban thugs comin into town long enough to get some weed and makin it look like they got respect in the hood and shit..hahahahaha

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » May 24th, 2006, 1:59 pm

Remember though, there are a lot of "southern pride" white people that harbor no ill will toward anyone but take pride in their confederate flag. It doesnt stand for anything whatsoever to do with the actual confederacy or belief in slavery or second classmanship for any race to them, its just a symbol of the south.

Also, there are younger white boys that like the flag because its termed the "rebel" flag, so by using it they are "rebelling" against the upper class and basically giving a "fuc- you" to the law in general.

THEN you got the lame asses that took the flag and made it into a symbol of hate (im still not entirely sure I understand how or why, Nazis have shit to do with the Civil War).

Personally, I could care less. IF ya got one, i gots ta burn it.

Not only am I not racist, I hate those that are. I dont care if its a mexican that just dont like asians, shits ignorant and the people I hate above all others: STUPID PEOPLE, people who refuse to listen to reason.