Farrakhan rips "wicked jews" in hollywood

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 9th, 2006, 3:10 pm

whoknows wrote:
EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
lol funny because a lot of my friends are Arabs
stop lyin judas u know dam well you ain't got know black or arab friends..
from the posts you've down on this board, you havent said anything intellectual or posted anything that was great to the arguement, your just a dick rider for the rest of these dudes

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 9th, 2006, 3:50 pm

whoknows wrote:
EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
lol funny because a lot of my friends are Arabs
stop lyin judas u know dam well you ain't got know black or arab friends..
wow.....

this is like two steps up = the kettle calling the fridge hot

whoknows
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whoknows » April 10th, 2006, 2:39 am

afakasi wrote:
from the posts you've down on this board, you havent said anything intellectual or posted anything that was great to the arguement, your just a dick rider for the rest of these dudes
lol intellectual and this is coming from somebody who believes humans come from monkeys..

god said he made man in his image not a monkey's image. unless you are saying god is a monkey...

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » April 10th, 2006, 2:48 am

yo whoknows...
The bible says God created man. God didnt write the bible, man did. God could be behind evolution. Evolution doesnt mean there's no god.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 10th, 2006, 2:51 am

whoknows wrote:
afakasi wrote:
lol intellectual and this is coming from somebody who believes humans come from monkeys..

god said he made man in his image not a monkey's image. unless you are saying god is a monkey...
i never said they were coming from "monkeys" but humans before evolved from different forms fool

whoknows
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whoknows » April 10th, 2006, 3:06 am

^^^^ o.k. keep prayin 2 your monkey god...

whoknows
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whoknows » April 10th, 2006, 3:09 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:yo whoknows...
The bible says God created man. God didnt write the bible, man did. God could be behind evolution. Evolution doesnt mean there's no god.
ooooooo'kaaaaaay.... :roll:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » April 10th, 2006, 12:57 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:yo whoknows...
God wrote/spoke the Bible and man "wrote it down" on paper...

lol but that's theological

But you're right, techinically, evolution doesn't mean there's no God

Especially because by itself, "evolution" does not mean on animal to another (i.e. monkey to man) technically it's a long chain of mutations that could either be bad and lead to dying off or favorable mutations that lead to poplulation growth

Example:
There's a corn that spontaneosly mutated which lead to disease-resistance. The other corn die when that disease comes around and the resistant, mutated corn survive.

It could be as simple as darker skin to resist sun damage in a sunny climate.

As for man to monkey..... I don't believe in that but some Christian scientists think that God could have done the evolution thing...... I disagree since it says "in God's image" but some say it's not contradictory...

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » April 12th, 2006, 5:36 am

God could have looked at these ape-like creatures and said...i'll mold them into a human, so they look more like me...and he could have taken his time with it. I think he does things but doesnt do them on the spot like people think...he tells nature what to do but he lets it run its course. Just like with man, he gave man free will but he ultimately controls what will happen.

whoknows
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whoknows » April 24th, 2006, 2:56 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:God could have looked at these ape-like creatures and said...i'll mold them into a human, so they look more like me....
come on now be real with yourself u don't actually belive that do u?

The most popular person who wrote on evolution was darwin a flat out racist. how u gone believe something he wrote, when everything he written about the black's was a lie..

lowblow

JUST FOR THE RECORD

Unread post by lowblow » May 5th, 2006, 3:29 pm

i see alot of you commenting on ISRAEL and PALESTINIANS...

i worked as a tour guide for THE MUSEUM OF TOLERANCE for 2 years here in LOS ANGELES...

i have givin tours for police,jewish students, black and latin students even white supremecists......
i have spoken along side of HOLOCAUST survivors...and i will tell you ALL like this...:

THE PLACE WE ALL KNOW AS "ISRAEL" TODAY IS ONLY 60 PLUS YEARS OLD....YES... THATS RIGHT..

IT WAS "BRITISH RULED PALESTINE" BEFORE WW2.
U HEAR THAT?

PALESTINE........

after HITLER started the extermination process with the cattle cars and all tht.... AMERICA DID NOT HELP THE JEWS... in fact.. when the YORK ship docked with a vast number of EUROPEAN JEWS, AMERICA REFUSED THEM ENTRY.. in turn they were sent back and ended up in camps like DACHAU,AUSHWITZ-BERKENAU,MATHAUSEN and others....

the US came in to play ONLY AFTER they were bombed by JAPAN in PEARL HARBOR...1944...

HITLER started killing jews in 1938....WHY SO LATE??

it wasnt in AMERICA'S BEST INTEREST TO SAVE THEM....

so in turn to pacify their whole "why didnt u save us?" attitude..
they pulled the old "OH OK, WELL HERE TAKE THIS LAND FOR ALL OF YER TROUBLE..AND MAKE YERSELF A FLAG..." AND THUS THE CURRENT STATE OF ISRAEL WAS ESHTABLISHED...

the displaced jews made a design for their flag, (the shield of DAVID) and VOILA ..

ISRAEL as we know it....

now the PALESTINIANS WERE ALREADY THERE........CHILLIN...
the jews were in POLAND,RUSSIA, spots like that....

but once the NAZI's started ridin,,they were pushed out...

so to make a long story short........

THE "WICKED" JEWS THAT FARRAKHAN SPEAKS OF ARE THE ONES WHO WERE GIVEN CUSHY BIZNESSES TO PACIFY THEM GETTIN SLAUGHTERED..
the goldsteins in the cushy NBC offices..
the greenbaums who run our entertainment...
NOT ALL JEWS...

hitler wiped out 1/3rd of the jewish population..
and the WHOLE WORLD LET HIM...

so forever the US feels like they HAVE to hold down ISRAEL because

1. they didnt help them in ww2 until they absolutely had to..
and

2.they have the best AIR FORCE in the world...

there u have it...... study up on jewish history ...
there is alot behind that whole conflict with strong points on both sides...

at the end of the day..ISRAEL WAS AND IS PALESTINE..

end of story

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: JUST FOR THE RECORD

Unread post by 'X' » May 5th, 2006, 6:13 pm

lowblow wrote: THE "WICKED" JEWS THAT FARRAKHAN SPEAKS OF ARE THE ONES WHO WERE GIVEN CUSHY BIZNESSES TO PACIFY THEM GETTIN SLAUGHTERED..

the goldsteins in the cushy NBC offices..
the greenbaums who run our entertainment...

NOT ALL JEWS...
DAAAMN!!!! TEEEEACH!!!!

You only got one post, but this one speaks volumes. Apperciate you adding this onto the thread....

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 22nd, 2006, 4:44 am

you know what, this is the sorta view that 88 took on hitler and here is Farrakhan saying the same thing
Probably the most provocative aspect of Farrakhan's political philosophy is his alleged anti-Semitism. Certainly, one of the most controversial quotes attributed to Farrakhan, and which led to him being censured unanimously by the United States Senate, was, "Hitler was a very great man." Farrakhan made this statement in response to a Jewish journalist at The Village Voice referring to him as a "Black Hitler":

"So I said to the members of the press, 'Why won't you go and look into what we are saying about the threats on Reverend Jackson's life?' Here the Jews don't like Farrakhan and so they call me 'Hitler'. Well that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He wasn't great for me as a Black man but he was a great German and he rose Germany up from the ashes of her defeat by the united force of all of Europe and America after the First World War. Yet Hitler took Germany from the ashes and rose her up and made her the greatest fighting machine of the twentieth century, brothers and sisters, and even though Europe and America had deciphered the code that Hitler was using to speak to his chiefs of staff, they still had trouble defeating Hitler even after knowing his plans in advance. Now I'm not proud of Hitler's evil toward Jewish people, but that's a matter of record. He rose Germany up from nothing. Well, in a sense you could say there is a similarity in that we are rising our people up from nothing, but don't compare me with your wicked killers."

Farrakhan has referred to Jews, Palestinian Arabs, and Asians collectively as "bloodsuckers" and maintains that "Murder and lying comes easy for white people." [3] He has also been accused of calling Judaism a "gutter religion," although Farrakhan and his supporters deny this. An article in the NOI's periodical, Final Call, has responded by claiming that Farrakhan instead used the expression "dirty religion," and that "...in Minister Farrakhan’s vocabulary the phrase 'dirty religion' has a particular meaning... 'dirty religion' is the distorted faith which emerges from its manipulation by hypocrites or sinners."[4]

In 1998, former The Wall Street Journal editor Jude Wanniski attempted to foster dialogue between Farrakhan and his critics. He arranged for Farrakhan to be interviewed by reporter Jeffrey Goldberg who had written for the Jewish weekly, The Forward and The New York Times. Since the extensive interview was never published in either publication, Wanniski decided to post the transcript on his website in the context of a memo of Senator Joseph Lieberman.

At a recent NOI sponsored event, Farrakhan provoked accusations of anti-semitism in Illinois by stating that "These false Jews promote the filth of Hollywood. It's the wicked Jews, the false Jews that are promoting lesbianism, homosexuality, [and] Zionists have manipulated Bush and the American government [over the war in Iraq]" [5]. Farrakhan's former aide, Sister Claudette Marie Muhammad currently serves on Illinois' Hate Crimes Commission, which has caused tension between the Black and Jewish populations, and has resulted in the resignation of the HCC's five Jewish members.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 22nd, 2006, 5:50 am

Farrakhan has referred to Jews, Palestinian Arabs, and Asians collectively as "bloodsuckers" and maintains that "Murder and lying comes easy for white people."
DAAAMN!!!! TEEEEACH!!!!

Only one post, but this one speaks volumes. Apperciate you adding this onto the thread....

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 22nd, 2006, 5:53 am

LOL

"These false Muslims promote the filth of Hollywood. It's the wicked Farrakhans, the false followers of Muhammad that are promoting hatred, racism, and have manipulated the Qu'ran and the religion of Islam [over the their political/racial agenda]" [5]. Farrakhan's former aide, X currently serves on allhood, which has caused tension between the streetgangs populations........

:lol: :lol:

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » May 22nd, 2006, 4:32 pm

lol^ but im suprised why he called asians and palestinians "blood suckers" does anyone care to ellaborate more on this?

wang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wang » May 24th, 2006, 5:18 pm

that post would have been better added to the thread when it was new, great post there