HUMAN CLONES

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

HUMAN CLONES

Unread post by Lonewolf » August 3rd, 2005, 7:31 pm

Scientists in South Korea Have Cloned a Dog for the First Time

"We have succeeded in cloning man's best friend for the first time in the world," Hwang told a press conference on Wednesday.

Successful cloning of an increasing number of species confirms the general impression that it would be possible to clone humans. Researchers have already cloned cats, goats, cows, mice, pigs, rabbits, horses, deer, mules, and wild ox, all in the span of a decade.

The experiment extends the remarkable string of laboratory successes by Hwang, but also reignites a fierce ethical and scientific debate about the rapidly advancing technology.

Last year, Hwang's team created the world's first cloned human embryos. In May, they created the first embryonic stem cells that genetically match injured or sick patients.

Researchers congratulated the Korean team on improving techniques that might someday be medically useful, while others renewed their demand for a worldwide ban on human reproductive cloning.

Should cloning experimentation go forward, or should a world wide ban on human cloning research and experimentation be put in place?

What if ______ had cloned himself?

What if you were the clone?

What is your viewpoint on this controversial issue?

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » November 21st, 2005, 3:23 am

they already say cloned meat is safe to eat. they probably already have it in the supermarkets they have to test it on somebody.

i also hear that it states in the bible that man will one day refrain from eating meat. if anyone has read this in the bible please let me know. i have been trying to find it.

with all this disease like mad cow, and bird flu (which could infect chickens) and cloning its not hard to believe.

Welcome_to_Jamrock

clownin

Unread post by Welcome_to_Jamrock » April 4th, 2006, 5:12 am

man ofcouese clonin exist its anotha excuse for rich ass btch's to play plus theres loads of stuff you hear in the media where people have been and its like you look at the child and they look exactly like the mother... i think its nasty man...
holla :?

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » June 6th, 2006, 6:31 pm

Im sure theve already cloned people to become super soldiers just like agent 47.I mean do you really think theyll waste there time on cloning animals when they can clone something else that can be far more usefull than a sheep or a cow do you think something will stop them?

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » June 12th, 2006, 10:45 am

oh heck theyll probably clone Jesus whit his blood sampled from the cross

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 12th, 2006, 4:16 pm

Just an update for those who don't read nerdy stuff like scientific journals - it turned out the doctor who researched all of this faked more than 90% of his stuff and now the University in Korea kicked him out and are currently researching what he actually did do, and there is doubt he accomplished most if not all of what he claiemd.

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » June 12th, 2006, 4:45 pm

http://www.clonaid.com/news.php

check out this website its connected to the Raelian movement, correct me if im wrong but Rael was a guy who clamed he met a grey (alien) and told him that god dindt excist but that humans are an experimental clone made by those same aliens.

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » June 12th, 2006, 7:29 pm

ya he lives in my province.That guy iz a nut but i respect him for beliving in aliens cuz we are not alone

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 13th, 2006, 12:28 am

DeaD-SouL wrote:http://www.clonaid.com/news.php

check out this website its connected to the Raelian movement, correct me if im wrong but Rael was a guy who clamed he met a grey (alien) and told him that god dindt excist but that humans are an experimental clone made by those same aliens.
who created the aliens? :roll:

NYTE RYDA
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NYTE RYDA » June 14th, 2006, 12:33 am

LOL

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: HUMAN CLONES

Unread post by useless_person » June 16th, 2006, 1:07 pm

lonewolf wrote:Scientists in South Korea Have Cloned a Dog for the First Time

"We have succeeded in cloning man's best friend for the first time in the world," Hwang told a press conference on Wednesday.

Successful cloning of an increasing number of species confirms the general impression that it would be possible to clone humans. Researchers have already cloned cats, goats, cows, mice, pigs, rabbits, horses, deer, mules, and wild ox, all in the span of a decade.

The experiment extends the remarkable string of laboratory successes by Hwang, but also reignites a fierce ethical and scientific debate about the rapidly advancing technology.

Last year, Hwang's team created the world's first cloned human embryos. In May, they created the first embryonic stem cells that genetically match injured or sick patients.

Researchers congratulated the Korean team on improving techniques that might someday be medically useful, while others renewed their demand for a worldwide ban on human reproductive cloning.

Should cloning experimentation go forward, or should a world wide ban on human cloning research and experimentation be put in place?

What if ______ had cloned himself?

What if you were the clone?

What is your viewpoint on this controversial issue?
There was a sheep cloned before this.

If I was a clone, I would be special.

My viewpoint is that you should take a bunch of DNA from a few different people and create like a superbeing.

I'm serious. I think that cloning should be legalized.

I'm not saying that shit will never go wrong except that when whoever clones something they should have like a place to report on it like a public site so the governement won't be blamed for doing shit that's so secret.

Make people. You can't play god, I know that.

But seriously, we have the technology to do it...

If you'd want more people on this planet you can't just tell everyone to fuck eachother like 10 times a day cause that will not only create a population explosion in the future, but a big issure for hospitals in the future.

If you want people you make them. It's that simple.

Scientificly, it's not that simple, but was a statement, it really sounds easy to do.

Do what they did in the Matrix. Take a piece of Greenland's ugly ass land and put like a superstructure on it, or go even underground where you grow people.

People for special things. People who can work this and do that. Children to people that aren't able to have children.

The 6th Day for example makes cloning seem like a horrible thing and that's because the governement kills people in that movie and Arnold has to go and ruin the business.

Legalize cloning and illigalize the 'market'.

Clones are people, too! Just not made naturally like out a man's dick, into a woman's vagina, a few months of waiting, a painful session during birth for the mom and out pops the baby...

Clones will be made using bio technology. Fuck long term...

A screw this I already find the US governement amusing.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 16th, 2006, 2:15 pm

Aye you won't even believe what I found, this is prophecy at work!!!!!!
Titus 3:9

But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and strife and disputes about the Law, for they are unprofitable and worthless.
I guess God told already told him would argue about Jesus's race

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 16th, 2006, 9:10 pm

^ wrong section...

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » July 13th, 2006, 8:54 pm

there also working on parahumans projects in whitch the mix humman gens whit animal.There was a article back in the day that scientist grew a human ear on the back of a mouse.

Human clones already exist and the high elites of the world dont give a shit of what ppl think!

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » July 14th, 2006, 1:57 am

Dregsta wrote:there also working on parahumans projects in whitch the mix humman gens whit animal.There was a article back in the day that scientist grew a human ear on the back of a mouse.

Human clones already exist and the high elites of the world dont give a shit of what ppl think!
lol i remember that shit and you probably right about them human clones.