jesus is black dammit!!!!!

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » June 20th, 2006, 1:06 am

MiChuhSuh wrote: If you don't believe the Bible is correct, why are you using it as a point of reference? You believe it or you don't.
what ever dude i'm going by your bible, cause you say your bible is the true word of god. and your true word of god says cain was the third child not the six, seventh, or the tenth but the third.

MiChuhSuh wrote: Let's try to be logical:
logic tells me that since we have fossils that are millions of years old then that means the bible is a myth. how do i know? because i did the math. from the time of biblical adam and eve till the time of jesus is 4000 years. and from the time of jesus till now is 2000 years. add that up and you get 6000 years the same age as white people. so if the bible and white people are 6000 years old and we have fossils that are millions of years old then that means the bible is lying and it's a myth based on white history.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 20th, 2006, 1:15 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote: Baal is not Satan. [/color]
U know something Johnny, I'm going 2 once and probally nevermore concur with u. Baal is Satan. Thus, I believe if you're not worshipping Christ, you're worshipping Leviathan.
Technically, Baal isn't Satan, but he technically is. This is a paradox.
smh you just gave me this long ass speech saying that baal isn't satan. then you gone turn around and say that i'm right and you agree that the baal is satan but that it's a paradox. lol yeah okay.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 20th, 2006, 1:16 am

Mankind is 6,000 years old not the EARTH. Adam, the 1st man was gendered proximally 6,000 years ago. The age of this earth NO ONE verily knows!! Howbeit, it could be millions, billions, or even trillions of years of age. ONLY Yeshua knows.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 20th, 2006, 1:28 am

TarHeelRED wrote: First off, the significance of Baal is manifold. In Hebrew Baal also imports "master, husband, owner (in conjuction with another noun in modification of this sense), 2 rule over, 2 marry, and lord". In the Hebrew the verb form of baal occurs 29x and the noun form 166 times. Just like any other word this word has various meanings.

In Hebrew Baali is a repulsed or rejected name of God: hence a pseudonym. It imports "my lord" or "my Baal". The Israelites expended Baali in the exaltation of the sham god Baal and not Jehovah. Did u know Israelites eschew the emission of the word Baal and Baali, lest they would be reminded and perhaps tempted by the unpukka Baal? What Hosea 2:16 is saying in a more lucent sense is Israel, the bride, would refer to Yahweh, her (Israel) God and husband, as "my man" or "my husband" or "my master" and no more Baali i.e. my "lord". Although Baal or Baali was a common and prevalent usage 4 "lord" YHWH didn't want the Israelites 2 summon him by thereby.
Ishi means my Lord in Heb.

[/color]
long ass speech about nothing. you just agreed with me that baal is satan.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 20th, 2006, 1:40 am

TarHeelRED wrote:Thus, I believe if you're not worshipping Christ, you're worshipping Leviathan.
you saying that i'm worshipping the devil? you trippin white people are devils and i don't worship them your religion does. i'm a prove to you once again your god is satan. do you know who baalzebub aka beelzebub is? it's satan and it means lord of the flies or lord of the insects. the same lord who brought a swarm of insects onto egypt. your god is satan nigga, please believe it.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 20th, 2006, 1:42 am

TarHeelRED wrote:Mankind is 6,000 years old not the EARTH. Adam, the 1st man was gendered proximally 6,000 years ago. The age of this earth NO ONE verily knows!! Howbeit, it could be millions, billions, or even trillions of years of age. ONLY Yeshua knows.
quit mis-qouting me dude. i didn't say the earth was 6000 years old i said the bible and white people are.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 20th, 2006, 2:09 am

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:Mankind is 6,000 years old not the EARTH. Adam, the 1st man was gendered proximally 6,000 years ago. The age of this earth NO ONE verily knows!! Howbeit, it could be millions, billions, or even trillions of years of age. ONLY Yeshua knows.
quit mis-qouting me dude. i didn't say the earth was 6000 years old i said the bible and white people are.
The BIBLE IS NOT 6,OOO YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is reputed that Moses wrote Genesis c.a. 1446 B.C. The latter book- Revelation, was finalized in c.a. 96 A.D. Therefore the Bible is about 3,356 years old, esteeming 1446 B.C. to 2006 A.D, and the actual interim it took 2 complete the Bible was a totality of 1,542 years.
The white race- what u would call Europeans, is as old as ALL other races. U can believe that Dr. Yaccub theory if u want 2!! It's rubbish!! The Dr. Yacub philosophy was innovated by Elijah Muhammad 2 invoke Blacks 2 abhor and disdain Whites.

From the onset of the fabrication of mankind, all of humanity was of 1 race. Ever heard of the Tower of Babel? Thereat Babel was the place the languages was confounded and also the hosts of ethnicities. I bet and can guarantee u won't manifest this either!! And y'all (NOI, NOGE, and any other Black supremacist apparatus) are supposed 2 have knowledge of self. :arrow:

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 20th, 2006, 2:09 am

*i meant seth was the third child not cain.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 20th, 2006, 2:48 am

TarHeelRED wrote:The BIBLE IS NOT 6,OOO YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is reputed that Moses wrote Genesis c.a. 1446 B.C. The latter book- Revelation, was finalized in c.a. 96 A.D. Therefore the Bible is about 3,356 years old, esteeming 1446 B.C. to 2006 A.D, and the actual interim it took 2 complete the Bible was a totality of 1,542 years.
how many times do we have to go through this moses didn't write the bible!!!!!

TarHeelRED wrote:
The white race- what u would call Europeans, is as old as ALL other races.
white people are only 6000 years old!!

TarHeelRED wrote:
The white race- what u would call Europeans, is as old as ALL other races.
whites might be ass old as semites and the rest of these other races. they not as old as blacks cause blacks are the alpha and omega.

TarHeelRED wrote:From the onset of the fabrication of mankind, all of humanity was of 1 race. Ever heard of the Tower of Babel? Thereat Babel was the place the languages was confounded and also the hosts of ethnicities. I bet and can guarantee u won't manifest this either!!
you trippin tower of babel confused the languages it didn't mix races. besides the tower of babel was a myth. but more on that later.

blacks were the only people on the planet before biblical adam and eve. the way we got races was from mixing black with white. that's what the word semite means it means mixed. and from all that mixing we got the rest of these races. like asian, american indians, mexicans and the rest of these other people.

TarHeelRED wrote:
And y'all (NOI, NOGE, and any other Black supremacist apparatus) are supposed 2 have knowledge of self. :arrow:
look my parents are muslim! i don't follow no religion. religion is to rely on a lie and it keeps you in bondage. having a religion doesn't allow free thinking and it keeps you from thinking outisde the box.

i done told you mufucka i ain't no supremacist, cause supremacy is a white thing.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 20th, 2006, 2:55 am

TarHeelRED wrote:Thus, I believe if you're not worshipping Christ, you're worshipping Leviathan.
you saying that i'm worshipping the devil?
FELICITATIONS 2 JOHNNY, u finally understand what I'm saying :!: :!: Hand clap, hand clap, hand clap.
That's right!! There is only 1 God: and his name is Yeshua (Heb.Yahweh saves). Your god, with a little "g" is Ah-lie or I-lie (Allah).
Matthew 12:30-He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Do u recollect when Moses was in the backside of the mountain in Horeb keeping the flock (Exodus 3:1)? Thereat was the place Adonai spoke unto Moses, wherewith (whereby) the burning bush. Moses besought God by saying,"By what name shall I say the God of my Fathers spoke 2 me" (Ex. 3:13). "And God said unto Moses I AM THAT I AM: and he said,"Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Isreal, I AM hath sent me unto you" (Exodus 3:14).
From thus verse it is apparent that God's names I AM. Turn in your Bible 2 Saint John 8:24. It reads as thus,"(Jesus orating) I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM he, ye shall die in your sins." Voila!!!!

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 20th, 2006, 3:04 am

how many times do we have to go through this moses didn't write the bible!!!!![/quote]
Cipher because I know who wrote the Bible.
you trippin tower of babel confused the languages it didn't mix races. besides the tower of babel was a myth. but more on that later.

blacks were the only people on the planet before biblical adam and eve. the way we got races was from mixing black with white. that's what the word semite means it means mixed. and from all that mixing we got the rest of these races. like asian, american indians, mexicans and the rest of these other people.
Liar Liar pants on fire!! Adam was the 1st man and Eve the first woman.
look my parents are muslim! i don't follow no religion. religion is to rely on a lie and it keeps you in bondage. having a religion doesn't allow free thinking and it keeps you from thinking outisde the box.

i done told you mufucka i ain't no supremacist, cause supremacy is a white thing.
U may not follow or comply 2 a religion but regarding your contentions on this board, it's quite prima facie u bolster the doctrines of the NOI.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 20th, 2006, 3:06 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
U can believe that Dr. Yaccub theory if u want 2!! It's rubbish!! The Dr. Yacub philosophy was innovated by Elijah Muhammad 2 invoke Blacks 2 abhor and disdain Whites.
i'm not saying its true but it doesn't seem like it could be that far fetched. why? because if you add up the years from the time of white adam and eve until now you get 6000 years. mitchondrial eve is 200,000 years old and we got other fossils older than that.

if you don't believe the yakub theory then explain to me why we have these other fossils older than biblical adam and eve. your bible says that adam and eve were the first humans on this planet. but if we have human fossils older than adam and eve then how could they be the first on the planet? show me how that's possible.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 20th, 2006, 3:13 am

TarHeelRED wrote: Liar Liar pants on fire!! Adam was the 1st man and Eve the first woman.
you sound like a 3 year old with that shit.

there is no way that biblical adam and eve were first. cause we have human fossils older than them.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 20th, 2006, 3:28 am

TarHeelRED wrote: FELICITATIONS 2 JOHNNY, u finally understand what I'm saying :!: :!: Hand clap, hand clap, hand clap.
That's right!! There is only 1 God: and his name is Yeshua (Heb.Yahweh saves). Your god, with a little "g" is Ah-lie or I-lie (Allah).
Matthew 12:30-He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Do u recollect when Moses was in the backside of the mountain in Horeb keeping the flock (Exodus 3:1)? Thereat was the place Adonai spoke unto Moses, wherewith (whereby) the burning bush. Moses besought God by saying,"By what name shall I say the God of my Fathers spoke 2 me" (Ex. 3:13). "And God said unto Moses I AM THAT I AM: and he said,"Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Isreal, I AM hath sent me unto you" (Exodus 3:14).
From thus verse it is apparent that God's names I AM. Turn in your Bible 2 Saint John 8:24. It reads as thus,"(Jesus orating) I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM he, ye shall die in your sins." Voila!!!!
see that's why the religion makes you a slave. you won't beleive facts you only believe what the bible says because it's written in the bible.

well guess what your bible says that there was a flood that covered the earth and all its mountains with 15 cubits of water. news flash 15 cubits is only 22 feet and that ain't enough to cover mt everest.

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » June 20th, 2006, 8:17 am

Ya'll still at it, huh :?: :lol:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 20th, 2006, 9:58 am

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:logic tells me that since we have fossils that are millions of years old then that means the bible is a myth.
Okay, so... why are talking about it?

I don't go on discussing why it doesn't make sense that some half Indian and European New Zealander is either black or Allah
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallace_Fard_Muhammad

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 21st, 2006, 12:11 am

TarHeelRED wrote: Liar Liar pants on fire!! Adam was the 1st man and Eve the first woman.
you sound like a 3 year old with that shit.

there is no way that biblical adam and eve were first. cause we have human fossils older than them.
I'm 23 homeslice. What about u?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 21st, 2006, 12:14 am

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote: well guess what your bible says that there was a flood that covered the earth and all its mountains with 15 cubits of water. news flash 15 cubits is only 22 feet and that ain't enough to cover mt everest.
Verses please.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 21st, 2006, 12:26 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:logic tells me that since we have fossils that are millions of years old then that means the bible is a myth.

I don't go on discussing why it doesn't make sense that some half Indian and European New Zealander is either black or Allah
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallace_Fard_Muhammad
The Qua'ran states that Ahlie (Allah) is a spirit and hath not a palpable (tangible-able 2 touch) corpus. This is contrary 2 what the NOI teaches.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 21st, 2006, 3:56 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
cause i want to know the truth. don't you?

why do you believe the bible to be true? give me an answer that you yourself whole heartedly believe and not an answer that somebody else instilled in you.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 21st, 2006, 4:01 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
johnnyblack eye to eye wrote: well guess what your bible says that there was a flood that covered the earth and all its mountains with 15 cubits of water. news flash 15 cubits is only 22 feet and that ain't enough to cover mt everest.
Verses please.
why you always be playin? i know you know what verse it is.

do you actually believe that a great a flood covered the earth? and if so why?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 21st, 2006, 11:06 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
Verses please.

I'm not playing. Render me some verses 2 espouse and manifest your declaration. How many times do I have 2 inform u that I believe EVERYTHING the Bible asserts. Wherein? That, "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"- II Timothy III:XVI.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » June 21st, 2006, 11:47 pm

thank you for the clarity!
I gave up religion for Peace of Mind!

you can claim Jesus as black... isnt God a black woman? makes sense her son would be as well.......

oh and now i can truly appreciate bein the white devil.... means those annoying rediculous religious nuts will probably be too intimidated to try to proslytize me !!!
oh wait.. what bout them mormons? how do I get rid of them?

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » June 21st, 2006, 11:54 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:

why do you believe the bible to be true? give me an answer that you yourself whole heartedly believe and not an answer that somebody else instilled in you.
the old testament is the history an laws of the Jews...
the new testament is the romans adopting it as truth when they lost the battle over whether the message of Jesus was gospel Not only sohighly accepted but, ironically, is Taoism in all its nature and wisdom.

Christianity is Judaism turned buddhist.... and then warped by the church and state

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 22nd, 2006, 12:00 am

realize the real lies wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:

the new testament is the romans adopting it as truth when they lost the battle over whether the message of Jesus was gospel Not only sohighly accepted but, ironically, is Taoism in all its nature and wisdom.

Christianity is Judaism turned buddhist.... and then warped by the church and state
I see you're another unwitty person with no scholarship of the Bible. Christianity is not a religion.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » June 22nd, 2006, 12:08 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
realize the real lies wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:

I see you're another unwitty person with no scholarship of the Bible. Christianity is not a religion.
oh WRONGO! I have sutdied in several denominations of christianity for several years, as well as other studies of other religions..

if christianity isnt a religion, then what is it?> because my alternate belief is .....the last time i read up on the Christian Crusades, it was anything but "Godly"

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 22nd, 2006, 3:01 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:
Verses please.

I'm not playing. Render me some verses 2 espouse and manifest your declaration. How many times do I have 2 inform u that I believe EVERYTHING the Bible asserts. Wherein? That, "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"- II Timothy III:XVI.
genesis 7:19 - 20.

you believe it to be true just because the bible says its true? why?

can you honsetly sit here and say that you have never questioned wether or not the bible was legit?

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 22nd, 2006, 3:03 am

realize the real lies wrote: if christianity isnt a religion, then what is it?> because my alternate belief is .....the last time i read up on the Christian Crusades, it was anything but "Godly"
lol

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 22nd, 2006, 12:46 pm

I don't even like the label of Christianity. There are/were Christians who didn't even call themselves Christians. In fact there were some who didn't call themselves anything - they simply lived it. I really envy/admire them.

Christianity is not a religion, it is a relationship.

If you love you parents and obey them, is that a religion?

If you love your neighbor and care for them, is that a religion?

So why would loving and following God be a religion? If you say, "It's because of the belief in God" then well, to real believers that's not an established or taught thing, it's just assumed and known. That is like saying "how do you know your parents exist?"

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 22nd, 2006, 10:59 pm

realize the real lies wrote: oh WRONGO! I have sutdied in several denominations of christianity for several years, as well as other studies of other religions..

if christianity isnt a religion, then what is it?> because my alternate belief is .....the last time i read up on the Christian Crusades, it was anything but "Godly"
U study from Realize the real lies point of view of the Bible and not the Holy Spirit's. How many times do I have 2 allege 2 u knuckleheads, that if you're reading the Bible without the discernment of the Holy Spirit the Bible will appear as pure foolishness (I Corinthians 2:14). For 1 2 verily saavy the profound truths of the Bible, it's obligatory that u have 2 be of the elect. That's wherefore you're sore nonplussed about the Bible. "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father hath sent in My name, HE SHALL TEACH YOUl things" -John 14:26.
Please construe 2 me how the study of denominations and the Bible are congruent?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 22nd, 2006, 11:04 pm

[quote="TarHeelRED]
"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father hath sent in My name, HE SHALL TEACH YOUl things" -John 14:26.
[/quote]
^^^ typo. "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in My name, HE SHALL TEACH YOU ALL THINGS" -John 14:26.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 23rd, 2006, 12:05 am

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote: why you always be playin? i know you know what verse it is.
genesis 7:19 - 20.
So u telling me 40 days and nights of incessant influxion of rain and only 15 cubits (1 cubit=18in.) of water fell upon the earth? Even u know that's not correct. You're not rightly dividing the word of truth. Genesis 8:4-5-
"And the ark rested in the seventh month (October), on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat. And the waters decreased continually until the tenth month (January):in the tenth month, on the firsy day of the month WERE THE TOPS OF THE MOUNTAINS SEEN ." :shock:
Now let's esteem and behold the height of Mount Ararat. At it's zenith, Mount Ararat is 16,854 ft. above sea level. Can 15 cubits of water mantle and envelop 16,854 feet? I know not. In Genesis 7:11 in the 600th year of Noah's life, in the second month- the 17th day , the fountains of the great deep deluged the earth and the windows of heaven were also opened 2 dump tons and exceeding water onto the earth. The rain from the windows of heaven abated on the 40th day. It took an additional 11 months 4 the waters on the earth 2 wax arid-Genesis 8:13. Can 15 cubits (22.5 feet) of water have this devastating effect. I KNOW NOT (I'm so veracious I don't have 2 think)!!!!!
U direly need 2 give Genesis 7:10-8:14 a multitude of once-overs. Yet, with your intellect u perhaps still won't decipher the text. I told u son, because I literally feel like a father 2 u, the Bible NEVER contradicts or opposses itself!! :D :) :wink: :cry: :!: