KKK in Calabasis?

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

KKK in Calabasis?

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » January 13th, 2004, 12:27 pm

I was in calabasis the otha day and my homie was tellin me that if u go up in the hills and u aint white that the kkk come down on they old ass old school pickup trucks and start killin everyone, lol, I aint no they had it like that out here. Anybody heard of that shit?

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: KKK in Calabasis?

Unread post by Cheeks » January 13th, 2004, 12:53 pm

Being white, and having family members who hated black people back in the day, I have to say that I truly hate KKK.

I hate any racist group, for that matter. Racism is just killing the good people in today's society. Gangs fucked everything up, and so many new kids are getting put on it's messing crazy. You have to think that racism can destroy babies, toddlers, because of what you're teaching them. Racism needs to stop, and this President of ours needs to do something about it.. Haha.

So, all racist teams..need to stop..and..just, deplete from the group they came in. Truck them.

style
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by style » January 14th, 2004, 1:05 am

Which hills? the ones by the canyon going toward Malibu? cuz I ride through there all the time and I've never seen any pick up trucks or kkk members.

JD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by JD » January 19th, 2004, 7:15 pm

that's funny there's a myth for every hill in the valley about some rednecks and kkks living up there killing people n shit lol. I don't know if that myth has any truth to it but from my experiences I've never run into kkk up in the hills the only place that I really think that they might be at though is over by gravity hill in sylmar. I've heard a lot of stories coming from there and also in sunland/tujunga there are a lot of white power gangs and it's in a hill area so that also might be another area with some kkks. But as far as calabasas..hell nah calabasas is a rich as area they'd have to be some millionaire kkk fools cuz all those houses up in the hills in calabasas are million dollar homes. That's where Mack 10 lives.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » January 20th, 2004, 12:25 pm

I feel you on the folklore that goes on, however, crackers still around though. I was supporting our troops at a rally during the peak of the demonstrations late one Saturday night in OC and this old van pulls up and out pops some guys. They were vocal. After talking with them for awhile one of them admitted he was KKK. The other's were younger wearing braces, docs, and were skinheads obviously.

I told them I was a Christian and didn't believe in racism. That's when Mr. KKK began trying to convince me the flames of the burning cross represented Christ. I told him he was crazy and left as I didn't want anyone I know to see me within a million miles of them.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » January 20th, 2004, 12:42 pm

i remember when I went to laces, the kkk was marching around the neighborhood in cars and shit, they locked the school down. I dont no where they came from because laces is in a predominatly black area

indyjrt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by indyjrt » January 20th, 2004, 10:23 pm

Please, those people in Calabasas have too MUCH MONEY to worry about the likes of you.........

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » February 22nd, 2004, 4:17 pm

The Klan Is Dead!
Them fools have been gone for a long time. The only real dangerous racists around are The NLR and PENI. They dont drive around in pick up trucks with confederate flags on them. The just blow up houses with meth labs.

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » March 22nd, 2004, 4:05 am

JD, haha Gravity Hill! Lots of Klan stories about that place... not to mention ghost stories.

Yeah, there's no way you'd see KKK in Calabasas. There's no way you'd even ever see a TRUCK in Calabasas unless it's a trendy thing. There ain't no working class peeps up there, man!

Anyway, there was a White gang in Calabasas called Las Virgines Locos. One of my homies had a run in with them back in the day, so we rolled there, and found some of them... We never heard from them again when they saw some straps.

sexy_blonde_69
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sexy_blonde_69 » May 10th, 2004, 2:41 am

no i havent that sounds like messed up sh*t to me

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » November 19th, 2010, 2:19 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:The Klan Is Dead!
Them fools have been gone for a long time. The only real dangerous racists around are The NLR and PENI. They dont drive around in pick up trucks with confederate flags on them. The just blow up houses with meth labs.

The Klan might be dead in LA County, but they are alive in other cities.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » November 26th, 2010, 2:55 pm

Man in like 2000 some white tweeker dude in Thousand Oaks with KKK on his belt tried to run up on me at like 3 am in front of where I was working. He was by himself so you knew he wasnt trying to get too crazy, any way I put my coffee down and stepped to him and he took off whistling like a coward. Like if he had his homies posted around there or something.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Proverbz » November 27th, 2010, 1:32 am

AztecNinja wrote:Man in like 2000 some white tweeker dude in Thousand Oaks with KKK on his belt tried to run up on me at like 3 am in front of where I was working. He was by himself so you knew he wasnt trying to get too crazy, any way I put my coffee down and stepped to him and he took off whistling like a coward. Like if he had his homies posted around there or something.
Yeah white skinhead gangs are known for punk actions like that. if you read articles on arrests of some of these white racist gangs, they are in for murdering homeless people, stabbing a black kid when hes alone, or assaulting gay people. nothing really hardcore in terms of warring with other non white gangs. except if people think american history x was based on true events. :lol:

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » November 30th, 2010, 5:20 am

^That pretty much sums it up.

redrona
What city do you live in now?: Ventura County

Unread post by redrona » February 22nd, 2011, 1:10 am

Actually in calabasas there is quite a surprising amount of black ppl. And up in the hills is the really rich homes. But anyways, there is NO gangs and probably not even that many crews in calabasas. And snoop dogg, p diddy, and derek fisher all have houses there and theres no way they would move there if KKK was bangin. And im from thousand oaks and nowadays if ur in the wrong part of town, like north of moorpark road or in old town or by apartments you might get jumped by some mexicans or a white punk crew

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » February 22nd, 2011, 6:26 am

@ Acmewhitebread- Believe me, the Klan is live and well here in the south. As far as Calabasis, I don't know about the klan, but I know there are some serious Racists there. I went to a claim somewhere in calabasis around 98. I was the only black contractor out there. All of my competitors (all white) were on the porch speaking with the owner. When I approached the gate to enter the yard, the owner told me to stop and stay off of his property. It was at least 5 other guys waiting to speak. One of my homies that worked for one of those companies later told me that the owner said that he didnt let niggers on his property, and that they better stay out of calabasis. Just one example. So it wouldn't surprise me if the klan is there. They are probably more prevalant among the older community.