Rank these Sets/

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Anonymous20

Re: Rank these Sets/

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 8th, 2004, 5:23 pm

bgCASPER wrote:KEV MAC YOU WILL NOT LAST LONG HERE IF YOU DONT CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE , IT MAKES YOU FEEL BIG TO DISS OTHER HOODS HERE ????
Aw man, I didnt know I had to be politically correct. My bad crip, i'll tone it down and change my signature. Should I eleviate the slang too, and use occasional cuss words like some of the kids here?

Kevmac

"Thou shall not hate"
"Thou shall not kill"
"Love thy enemy"
Maccccchineeee in Moooootion

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 8th, 2004, 5:28 pm

"......KICK BACK MAC, YOUR STILL A ROOKIE ON THIS SITE."

Yeah, my bad loc. I apologized to BG Caz already! I'll tone it down so I can see what I can learn from these gee's and wanna bee's. You know I ain't up on all these new wave gangs and infant loc's, nor the new street terms like nocutts (nocKutts) so here I am. I guess cuz took offense to ADCC but interpret how you want. I was actually giving SSCC and NBCC props because they the hardest rips in CPT.

BTW_It makes me feel like a real GANGSTA to diss fools over the internet! LMAO :)

Original Hill Figure
Lil Looney R.I.P.
Last edited by Anonymous20 on February 8th, 2004, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 8th, 2004, 7:45 pm

I GOT NOTHING PERSONALL AGAINST U CUZZ ITS JUST THAT THERE IS RULES AND BY CALLING SETS WITH THEIR DISS NAMES YOU ARE BRAKING THEM AND YOU MIGHT GET BANNED FROM THE MODERATOR NOT ME BUT ANOTHER ,THEN I JUST TELLIN YOU THINGS LIKE IT IS CUZZ , NOTHING PERSONNAL , BY THE WAY YOU DISSED HOODS I ASUME YOU FROM THE H60D AM I RIGHT ? PEACE

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 8th, 2004, 8:23 pm

"I GOT NOTHING PERSONALL AGAINST U CUZZ"

Its all good comrade, thanks for the advice. I have a question thought, do you know Lil Tone AKA Gangsta BKA Anthony S. from the SOuth Side, pops has a paint shop or something in CPT.? I want to holla at cuz.

Peace

direeee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by direeee » February 8th, 2004, 9:40 pm

how active has gardena 13 been lately? I see them around but i havent heard of any action form them for a while

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 9th, 2004, 6:29 am

YEAH I KNOW THE HOMIE , AND I EVEN KNOW SOME OF YOUR HOMIES I GOT A COUSIN FROM THE H60D BUT DONT WANNA GIVE NO NAME OVER THE NET ....PEACE CUZZ AND WELCOME TO THE BOARD

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 9th, 2004, 3:21 pm

bgCASPER wrote:YEAH I KNOW THE HOMIE ,
One more question: DId Baby Gangsta from Santana die of aids or cuz still living in the feds?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 9th, 2004, 6:28 pm

?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 10th, 2004, 2:33 am

bgCASPER wrote:?
I know you heard of dude and his situation, i'll send you a PM loc. PEACE!

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 12th, 2004, 4:30 pm

Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats 10
Gardena 13 5
Queen Street Blood 1
Harpys 6
Hazard Grande 5
Hawthorne Piru 1
Farm Dog Compton Crips 1
Pasadena Denver Lanes 6
Centinela Park Family 2
Victoria Park Locos 5
Graveyard Crips 3
ES Torrance 1
Atlantic Drive Compton Crips 5
18th Street 10
Du Roc Crips 3

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 12th, 2004, 7:31 pm

AllHoodProductions wrote:Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats 10
Gardena 13 5
Queen Street Blood 1
Harpys 6????
Hazard Grande 5>One of the most oldest and respected gangs in and out of the pen and they get a 5?
Hawthorne Piru 1
Farm Dog Compton Crips 1
Pasadena Denver Lanes 6
Centinela Park Family 2
Victoria Park Locos 5???>they have put in alot of work on hoods from various places
Graveyard Crips 3
ES Torrance 1>LOL..HOMIE I KNOW THAT NUMBER ONE STANDS FOR US BEING NUMERO UNO..EASTSIDE TORRANCE DIABLOS!!!!
18th Street 10
Du Roc Crips 3

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 13th, 2004, 4:05 am

HEY ALLHOODPRODUCTIONS HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH SOME OF THESE NUMBERS? QUEEN STREET AND HARPY'S SHOULD OF BEEN HIGHER THAN THAT AS WELL AS THE DENVER LANES.

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 13th, 2004, 4:51 pm

AllHoodProductions wrote:Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats 10
Gardena 13 5
Queen Street Blood 1
Harpys 6
Hazard Grande 5
Hawthorne Piru 1
Farm Dog Compton Crips 1
Pasadena Denver Lanes 6
Centinela Park Family 2
Victoria Park Locos 5
Graveyard Crips 3
ES Torrance 1
18th Street 10
Du Roc Crips 3
Queen Street 7
Hawthrone piru 6
Pasadena denver Lanes 8
centinela Park Family 8
Du Roc crips 1
Graveyard crips 0
Farm dog compton crips 4
Atlantic Drive compton crips 6
Es torrance 0
Gardena 13 4
Harpys 6
Hazard Grande 5
Victor Park locos 4
18street 8

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » February 14th, 2004, 12:04 am

I ain't no netbanger and my hood been doing dirt for a long time so I dont need to justify us cuzz I know what we about. But for the record SamDoobie and Ace2's 3 and 1 for Du Roc is ridiculous. We aint got alot of competition around us cuzz we dont let it be around us. We everywhere from Death Row to camp and still mashing. Checc the LA Times archives since the 80's or read the city of quartz and get the real. You go give the PDL's a 8 and us a 1? You smoking homie

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » February 14th, 2004, 1:06 am

And that aint knoccing the DL's cuzz they do they thang 3

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 14th, 2004, 7:24 am

^^^Homie I wasn't knocking your hood, I just copied what allhood did. I just focused on the Ese varrios. And you right about one thing, alot of these sideline spectators ass wankstas posting rankings they don't know about. I would never rank any black or ese gangs that I don't know about and yet people from all over is giving hoods in the Harbor Area 0's and 1's and 5's....LOL...Thats cool though cause real bangers know the bizz. I just laugh and trip cause ALMOST ALL THESE RANKINGS IS HELLA OFF..

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » February 14th, 2004, 7:38 am

Yeah Samdoobie I be peeping your posts and you one of the ones I respect your inputs and opinions. You Casper, Tatta, Stateraised, The Raymond car even Mangler and Kev is real with the info. Sometimes lacc of knowledge and hood ignorance keep people from just giving honest opinions. Like alot of these fools who aint never seen cali telling us what rips damus and surenos are about. But whatever weed out the phonies and keep giving each other knowledge

peace...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 14th, 2004, 10:05 am

MUCH CRIP LOVE TO U ROCKSTAR YOU ALWAYS CAME WITH REAL SHHIT , YOUR HOOD IS A MAJOR CALI HOOD .

hater-mayne
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by hater-mayne » February 14th, 2004, 10:18 am

I aint knowin a thang bout LA gangs til I came on here...This site got some real info mayne. From what I've read, I would say that the realest ridahs in all of LA is prolly Rollin' 60's and 18th Street. These fools have injunctions against them and that is saying alot supposedly, but who knows right I aint from LA. Also, since the Bounty Hunters hood got raided they must've been crazy active gettin' investigated like that by federal agents and whatnot. Now thatz GANGSTA! WOOP WOOP!

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 14th, 2004, 9:06 pm

hater-mayne wrote:Now thatz GANGSTA! WOOP WOOP!
LOL!

Play Boy Gangsters was one of the first black gangs to have an injunction placed on them. And them maybe the Venice Shorelines.

With the new Police Chief "Bratton" there have been and will be more injunctions on other gangs. Florencia 13, Hoovers, and Grape Streets will probaly get them soon if they haven't already.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 15th, 2004, 2:59 am

Grape Street wuz gettin extremely active in 80s and early 90s so in 92 they had that FBI sting on them which sent Big Honcho and a gang of Ghetto Stars from Grape to the pen doin fed time, so u can say that wuz pretty much like an injunction, but u right i think in the coming future we gonna see those big sets get injunctions against them too, pretty soon no gang will be really able to bang no more out in public atleast, but u already see that nowadays they cuttin the braids n curls and tuckin in the rags tryna blend in with regular people becuz gangbangin' is "hot" nowadays, and its alot due to buster ass niggaz thinkin they hard ridin around in cars shootin out the window (wow, my sister can do that) not knowin wut a gangsta really is

Ace2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ace2 » February 16th, 2004, 6:36 pm

rocstar wrote:I ain't no netbanger and my hood been doing dirt for a long time so I dont need to justify us cuzz I know what we about. But for the record SamDoobie and Ace2's 3 and 1 for Du Roc is ridiculous. We aint got alot of competition around us cuzz we dont let it be around us. We everywhere from Death Row to camp and still mashing. Checc the LA Times archives since the 80's or read the city of quartz and get the real. You go give the PDL's a 8 and us a 1? You smoking homie
Well I can only speak for myself homie I know what i know and I'm far from a net banger and i know that the PDL's put it down out there in Pasadena and I know everybody is going to have love for there hood and that is how it is suppose to be but this is my opinion homie and I gave your hood the number that i did because like you said Du Rock really dont have nobody that they beef with real tuff so reagrdless of having homies on deathrow, camps is besides the point so do the your thing homie and keep representing your hood it is all gravy. All I'm smoking homie is a ounce of good Chronic SOO WOO.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » February 16th, 2004, 10:34 pm

I aint tripping Ace but PDL's aint NEVER put it down on us. Weve had our interactions but we hold ours tight. And it was Damus in our hood (monrovia) in the 80's and they got wiped out. And we banging with three different essay sets thats either across the street or between my hood. So we do our thang constantly homie. My point is you gave your opinion on a hood you really evidently dont know about. I cant give an opinion on your hood cuzz I aint from Inglewood. So even though other niggas in here claim yall dont do much that dont mean nothing to me cuzz I know how niggas speak on other peoples hoods in here. But I responded on what was a diss to my hood like you responded when thay dissed yours. Anyway peace homie 3's

L..M..P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by L..M..P » February 21st, 2004, 11:05 am

Can you guys rank these sets for??

Harbor City Crips-
Ghost Town Crips-
Sin Town Crips-
Long Beach Insane Crips-
Dodge City Crips-
Rollin 10's Crips-
Four Corner Blocc Crips-
Spook Town Compton Crips-
Tree Top Pirus-
ProJect Gangster Bloods-
Mad Stone Bloods-
Westside Pirus-
Village Town Pirus-
Cross Atlantic Pirus-
Tip Top Bloods-
Holly Hood Pirus-
Summit Street Bloods-
Circle City Pirus-
Butler Block Pirus-

It will be greatly appreciated!~!~!

-JoKeR

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 21st, 2004, 11:57 am

L..M..P wrote:Can you guys rank these sets for??

Harbor City Crips-
Ghost Town Crips-
Sin Town Crips-
Long Beach Insane Crips-
Dodge City Crips-
Rollin 10's Crips-
Four Corner Blocc Crips-
Spook Town Compton Crips-
Tree Top Pirus-
ProJect Gangster Bloods-
Mad Stone Bloods-
Westside Pirus-
Village Town Pirus-
Cross Atlantic Pirus-
Tip Top Bloods-
Holly Hood Pirus-
Summit Street Bloods-
Circle City Pirus-
Butler Block Pirus-

-JoKeR
I'll take a stab at harbor city crips and dodge. First off dodge has had their hands full for the last 10 or so years with Rancho SanPedro. So because Pedro has put them dudes down. Dodge gets a 3

And harbor city isn't that active anymore and plus alot of them got disbanded when they knocked down the projects so they get a 3 also.

I cant speak on the rest of the ru's and rips cause I don't know much abouth them but BEWARE cause alot of dudes on here are spectators and will post what they think. Peace homie

Kev1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kev1 » February 21st, 2004, 1:21 pm

L..M..P wrote:Can you guys rank these sets for??

Harbor City Crips-2
Ghost Town Crips-5
Sin Town Crips-5
Long Beach Insane Crips-10
Dodge City Crips-1
Rollin 10's Crips-?
Four Corner Blocc Crips-?
Spook Town Compton Crips-3
Tree Top Pirus-7
ProJect Gangster Bloods-1
Mad Stone Bloods-10
Westside Pirus-6
Village Town Pirus-3
Cross Atlantic Pirus-6
Tip Top Bloods-1
Holly Hood Pirus-1
Summit Street Bloods-2
Circle City Pirus-?
Butler Block Pirus-1

-JoKeR

I ranked them in the quote because I just typed a long post in the Black questions forum.

L..M..P
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by L..M..P » February 21st, 2004, 4:09 pm

I heard that Westside Pirus behold a membership of 30,000.Is that true?I sorta don't believe it!This was told to me once before by a Holly Hood Piru and a Campanella Park Piru.They both said the same thing.So I was wondering, is this actually true?

kushbomb
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kushbomb » February 21st, 2004, 4:18 pm

Sotel 13?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 23rd, 2004, 3:50 am

HOW THE HELL YOU GOIN TO GIVE THE HOLLY HOODS A 1. IF YOU KNEW WHERE HOLLY HOOD WAS AT ITS SORT OF LIKE THE 62 BRIMS SURROUNDED BY CRIPS THE CALL IT CRIPVILLE (NOT REALLY CRIPVILLE) BUT I AIN'T GOIN TO BE LIKE THE REST OF THESE CYBERBANG BUSTAS, BUT THESE NIGGAS IS STILL AROUND AND STILL BANG ON NIGGAS THE PRETTY MUCH TOOK OUT THE WARD LANES, DUCCY HOODS, AND EVEN THE KELLY PARKS.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 23rd, 2004, 6:11 am

NO YG YOU GO A BIT TOO FAR ... I GIVE HOLLY HOOD MAD CREDIT FOR BEING IN THE MIDLE OF THAT EVIL SOUTH SIDE COMPTON THATS THE ONLY RU SET THAT BE CROSSING COMPTON BLVD ,THEY ARE STILL THERE AND HAVE AN ACTIVE YTL'S CLICC , BUT SAYIN THEY TOOK OUT WARD AND EVEN DUCCY OR KELLY IS A LIE ....THE WARD ARE STILL HUTLSIN ON THAT 500 BLK THEY DONT WANT NO BEEF ANYWAY AND I DONT THINK THEY BANG NO MORE THEY A GROUP OF FRIENDS THAT ARE MAKIN ENDS AND REPAIRIN THEIR CARS , THE DUCCY HOOD IS STILL HERE THEY HARD TO FIND BUT THEY ARE STILL NORTH OF MY HOOD BUT THE KELLYS ARE FAR FROM BEING EXTINCTED BELIEVE ME THE HOLLY AINT A FACTOR FOR THE K

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 24th, 2004, 2:53 am

WELL I CAN'T TELL YOU THE LAST TIME I SEEN A DUCKY HOOD. YEAH THE KELLY MAY BE AROUND, BUT ASK ANY HOLLY HOOD AND THEY WILL TELL YOU THATS THEY NUMBER ONE ENEMY AND THEY WON'T BACK DOWN FROM NO CONFRONTATION FROM THEM AND THATS THE HONEST TRUTH.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 24th, 2004, 3:01 am

HARBOR CITY CRIPS-3
GHOST TOWN CRIPS-???
SIN TOWN CRIPS-???
LONG BEACH INSANE CRIPS-5 FOOLS IN THE L.B. DON'T REALLY BANG TO ME.
DODGE CITY CRIPS-????
ROLLIN 10'S CRIPS-????
FOUR CORNER BLOCK CRIPS-????
SPOOK TOWN COMPTON CRIPS-5
TREE TOP P.I.R.U.-7 BACK IN THE DAYS THEY USE TO BE HARDER. THE YOUNGSTAS AIN'T PUTTIN IT DOWN LIKE THEY SHOULD.
MAD STONE BLOODS-DID YOU MEAN MAD SWANS????
WESTSIDE PIRU-6.8 YEAH SAD TO SAY BUT THEY DON'T REALLY PUTTIN IT DOWN ANYMORE.
VILLAGE TOWN PIRU-7
CROSS ATLANTIC PIRU-7.5
TIP TOP BLOODS-????
HOLLY HOOD PIRU-8.5
SUMMIT STREET BLOODS????
CIRCLE CITY PIRUS-7.5 STILL DOIN THEY THING.
BUTLER BLOCK PIRUS-4

MOST OF THE HOOD THAT DON'T HAVE A NUMBER I HAVEN'T RAN INTO THEM SO I CAN'T REALLY GIVE THEM A SCORE OFF HE SAID/SHE SAID stuff.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”