Question about COMPTON Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Question about COMPTON Crips

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » February 24th, 2004, 3:17 am

I got a question,Was there EVER a single crip gang in compton just known(or mainly known) as(The) COMPTON CRIPS?I know the crip hoods in compton use the name of they're city,(SSCC, PVCC,NBCC ect)and that the bloods are Piru's and the ese's use COMPTON VARRIO(cv)so i don't mean that.Like i said i just mean One hood that had that title CC's.The reason i ask is because i had(have) a homie that was originaly from compton and when he would talk about the local gang in his area he would always say they was (the) COMPTON CRIP's.He left compton around 1980 so i don't know if he ever got put on a compton hood.Maybe he was talking about the first compton crip gang(?)or South Side compton,Crips(?)Or that was just his way of speaking about the crip gangs in compton and instead of saying the street names he would just say 'Compton crips'(?).Cuzz use to stutter so bad half the time i didn't know what the hell he was saying.So that's why im asking,and maybe Casper can clear it up for me.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Question about COMPTON Crips

Unread post by bgcasper » February 24th, 2004, 4:21 am

YES U HAD THE COMPTON CRIPS back THEN LIKE U HAD THE EAST SIDE CRIPS IN EAST SC AND WEST SIDE CRIPS IN WEST SC BUT ALL THOSE PRECITED SETS GOT SEPARATED INTO MANY SUB SETS , THE COMPTON CRIPS WAS FORMED BY THE GRANDEES WHO EXISTED BEFORE CRIPS THE PIRUS WHO WAS A BLOCC CLUB EXISTED BEFORE AND EVEN USE TO CLAIM COMPTON CRIPS back THEN BUT NOT FOR LONG ANYWAY THE BROTHER ALONSO GOT THE WHOLE STORY IN THE GANG HISTORY SECTION OF HIS WEB SITE CHECC IT .

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 24th, 2004, 4:27 am

ya'll think the compton crips can ever unify again into one gang? or will it never happen...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 24th, 2004, 4:44 am

I RATHER KICK IT WITH A NIGGA FROM ATHEN PARK THEN A PALMER BLOCC RIP LOLOLOL ITS LIKE ASKIN A 60 IF THE BIG WEST SIDE IS GONNA RIDE TOGETHER AGAIN THE HOOVAZ ETG AND 60'S TOGETHER LOLOLOL

Jr_Godfather
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Jr_Godfather » February 24th, 2004, 11:24 am

They say Crips run Compton High. Are Centennial and Dominguez HS predominately Crip schools?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 24th, 2004, 11:31 am

CENTENNIAL IS A PIRU SCHOOL BUT DOMINGUEZ IS A SOUTHSIDE NH KELLY AD SCHOOL
A LOTS OF TANAS PALMER AND ATF GO TO COMPTON HI

Jr_Godfather
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Jr_Godfather » February 24th, 2004, 12:13 pm

Which Compton gangs occupy the following territories:

1. Gonzales Park
2. Wilson Park (I'm think it's Santana Blocc, not sure)
3. East Rancho Dominguez Park

Anybody from Compton can you help me

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 24th, 2004, 8:37 pm

WILSON PARK WAS TRADITIONALY A TANAS PARK BUT THE VATOS LOCOS AND WILLOW ST CAN BE FOUND THERE

EAST RANCHO DOMINGUEZ WAS TRADITIONALLY A LIME HOOD PIRU PARK THEY KEPT IT BUT THE CV SEGUNDO ARE TO BE FOUND AND ALSO THE LIL SWAMP MEET WEST OF THAT PARK IS A DISPUTED TERRITORY BETWEEN LHP CVS AND CHICANO GANG WHO BE RIDING THERE SOMEDAY THE CV CG

NOW GONZALES PARK
IS HOME OF CV TORTILLAS FLAT ALL SUNDAY AFTERNOON THEY HELD MEETING THERE THE MALDITOS ARE THE CLIKA WHO HISTORICLY BE AROUND THAT PART OF THE FLAT

NOW ANOTHER POINT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO THINK COMPTON IS A SURENO TOWN HOW MANY PARK ARE FULLY CONTROLLED BY SURENOS ??? I SEE ONE OTHER PARKS SURENOS HAVE A PASS BUT BLACC GANGS BE RUNNIN THE BUSINESS

KELLY PARK KPCC CG HAVE A PASS
SOUTH PARK SSCC TOKERS HAVE A LIL PASS
TRAGNEW PARK TPCC
CAMPANELLA CPP
LUEDERS LPP
ATHEN PARK APB
MAGIC JHONSON MGB AND VTHP
CARVER PARK CPCC CV117 HAVE A PASS
MONA PARK MPCC 124 HAVE A PASS
130 ST ENTREPRISE PARK WSPST B
ELLERMAN AND RAYMOND ATFCC

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 25th, 2004, 4:42 am

WHAT ESE'S BEIN THE NELLAS.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 25th, 2004, 5:00 am

THE BE13 BE ALL OVER THE 145 146 AND DOWN TO YOUR HOOD THEN U TOO BUZY WITH THE 155 TO FUNK WITH BE 13 EVEN THOUGH THEY WEAK

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 25th, 2004, 5:18 am

THE B13'S DON'T BE OUT LIKE THAT ANYWAYS TOO EVEN FUNK WITH.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 25th, 2004, 6:01 am

To respond back to Caspers post, I know Comptone is your city and all but I dont think it is a Sureno city, yet. I say this cause if you take CPT 10-20 years ago, everyone in the whole world thought about N.W.A and crips and bloods, etc. But nowadays there alot of Mexican Varrios and paisas moving in and the racial shift is starting to change. To me CPT is starting to even out even if varrios arent running parks , they are running SOME calles, que no? The Harbor Area reminds me of CPT ON A GANG LEVEL, not bangin wise cause CPT gots that on lock, you know all the Ese varrios controll the HA and CPT used to be controlled by black hoods. Times are changing and so is the gang scene. Alrato

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 25th, 2004, 6:54 am

WHAT I SAY IS WHEN ALL THOSE PAISAS ARE GOIN TO HAVE KIDS THAT WILL GROW UP IN THE HUB CITY THEN THE GANG SCENE WILL PROBABLY CHANGED I ALREADY SEE THANGS THAT HAVE CHANGED, BUT RIGHT NOW CRIPS AND BLOODS HAVE COMPTON ON LOC 4 HOW MANY MORE YEARS ? ONLY GOD KNOW , BUT I CLEARLY SEE YOUR POINT BUT WHO KNOWS IN 10 YEARS FROM KNOW LATINOS MAY TURN THEIR back ON THE SUR AND JOIN THE CUHZ OR THE DOGZ LOLOLOLOL I TOLD U IM NOT RACIST , IF U A DOWN ASS HOMIE U CAN COME FROM THE MOON I DONT GIVE A FUCCH AS LONG AS YOU GOT MY BACCH ...PEACE

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 26th, 2004, 4:21 am

ITS POSSIBLE THAT IN THE NEXT TEN YEARS THE SURENOS COULD BE TAKIN OVER BOMPTON, I WONDER HOW IT WOULD BE. WILL THEY BE KILL BLACKS OFF NO MATTER IF THEY SPORTIN BURGANDY OR BLUE.

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » February 26th, 2004, 6:17 am

Thanks for the info Casper.

Jr_Godfather
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Jr_Godfather » February 26th, 2004, 2:37 pm

I'm guaranteeing that Compton will be a Sureno city in 7-10 years. I'm basing my answers off of these facts:

2003-2004
1. Compton High- 65% Hispanic population

2. Compton Centennial High- 60% Hispanic population

3. Compton Dominguez High- 66% Hispanic population

4. Jordan High (Watts)- 77% Hispanic population

Over the next 5 years the Hispanic population will become increasingly overwhelming in South Central Los Angeles, Compton, and the LBC. So yes, prepare for Compton to become a Sureno city, unless like bg Casper said, they become Pirus or Compton Crips.

NorthLongBeachMac562
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthLongBeachMac562 » June 30th, 2004, 1:15 am

Don't bring up Long Beach, homie. The only Mexican gangs in Long Beach is the North Side Longos, West Side Longos, and East Side Longos. All of them are getting smashed on by the Crip hoods on they side of Long Beach. Long Beach is a Crip city and will never be tooken over by some Mexicans.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 30th, 2004, 1:37 am

LONG BEACH IS QUIET CITY WITH A BUNCH OF WANNABEES.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » June 30th, 2004, 6:20 am

NorthLongBeachMac562 wrote:Don't bring up Long Beach, homie. The only Mexican gangs in Long Beach is the North Side Longos, West Side Longos, and East Side Longos. All of them are getting smashed on by the Crip hoods on they side of Long Beach. Long Beach is a Crip city and will never be tooken over by some Mexicans.

lol dude you can't possibly be from "the beach" and actually think that there is only one hispanic gang, this only proves Y.G.'s point (about you!)
dude take a little trip down to the east and edify yourself on longbeach gangs.

every city with gangs that have terroristical reputations will always have tag-alongs or wannabe's that claim, but are not known and dont even bang. c'mon Y.G. you mean to tell me you aint never checked nobody you never even heard of claimin yo hood? longbeach aint got but 6 major hoods and for a city of it's size more have tried to surface but never made it. i aint blowin the beach up tom be worse than it is, but i know where i come from!

blacks, hispanics, asians, samoans and even whites get down to death in the L.B. one mans opinion on a subject can only go as far as his knowledge of it!

PEACE!!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 30th, 2004, 10:04 am

lbc way of bangin tend to c very different from compton while cpt and watts tend to c very similar , southcentral also is diferent from all ...long beach tend to have gangs movin and claimin different ground on different sides , and u have like mixed gang turf with 20's and sanes on the same spot u have movin' hoods like sos that can be anywere ,they can open shop on w\s 22 st than few years later they will c found insilverado and on and on things seems to move ...while compton blocks are well defined the kellys stay in kelly the south keep south park and lueders stay on lueders and we stick to our block we hang in our parks and go to our schools we live in our blocc and when we cross the borderline is for a reason ....we have smaller hoods than sc or even long beach in superfici but some blocc are deep it would take the whole gardena to be as deep as nutty but in compton its a blocc ....

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » May 30th, 2005, 10:43 pm

I heard Moreno Valley was going to change their name to East Compton.....LOL

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 6th, 2005, 7:02 pm

Jr_Godfather wrote:They say Crips run Compton High. Are Centennial and Dominguez HS predominately Crip schools?
Dominguez 4sho!.home,kelly and AD got that shit on locc

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 6th, 2005, 11:10 pm

fam how do u know so much bout what gangs make up the h.s.'s in cpt and u live in fl.? who do u kno from kpcc? and who brought it 2 fl? i aint tryin 2 hate on yah mang but if u gone rep a cali set keep it offical dont perp...by the looks of ur posts u seem to C fakin mang

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 7th, 2005, 12:29 am

yung_k wrote:fam how do u know so much bout what gangs make up the h.s.'s in cpt and u live in fl.? who do u kno from kpcc? and who brought it 2 fl? i aint tryin 2 hate on yah mang but if u gone rep a cali set keep it offical dont perp...by the looks of ur posts u seem to C fakin mang
lol
homie i was rasied in kelly Cuz,my brotha use to roll with kay kay..feel me,i be back an forth cuz i got family down here feel me,so yea Cuz,im FAR from fake,bang harder then most fake ass busta ass niggaz on dis board

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 7th, 2005, 1:14 am

*deepsky* wrote:
Jr_Godfather wrote:They say Crips run Compton High. Are Centennial and Dominguez HS predominately Crip schools?

COME ON ITS TOSS UP EACH YEAR, YOUR BITCH ASS IS GOING OFF OF WHAT CASPER SAID.

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 7th, 2005, 1:54 pm

Y.G. wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:

..i could have swore Casper said SS be all runnin shit at dominguez...when any ASSHOLE know AD an KELLY got that shit

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 7th, 2005, 2:41 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
yung_k wrote:fam how do u know so much bout what gangs make up the h.s.'s in cpt and u live in fl.? who do u kno from kpcc? and who brought it 2 fl? i aint tryin 2 hate on yah mang but if u gone rep a cali set keep it offical dont perp...by the looks of ur posts u seem to C fakin mang
lol
homie i was rasied in kelly because,my brotha use to roll with kay kay..feel me,i be back an forth because i got family down here feel me,so yea because,im FAR from fake,bang harder then most fake ass busta ass niggaz on dis board
then what happened @ AH^ would have never happened :lol:

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » July 8th, 2005, 1:01 am

*deepsky* wrote:
Y.G. wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:

..i could have swore Casper said SS be all runnin shit at dominguez...when any ahole know AD an KELLY got that shit

IT AIN'T ENOUGH KELLY/ATLANTICS COMBINED TO RUN DOMINGUEZ LOL!

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 8th, 2005, 9:41 am

yung_k wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
lol
homie i was rasied in kelly because,my brotha use to roll with kay kay..feel me,i be back an forth because i got family down here feel me,so yea because,im FAR from fake,bang harder then most fake ass busta ass niggaz on dis board
then what happened @ AH^ would have never happened :lol:
wat happened at AH,yall niggaz still on that,like its a damn soap oprea an shit,nigga i dont giva damn wat some screen names say homie,i was over there actin a fool,i be bored an shit so i jus be clownin,i was jus causin all type of shit over there str8 up,bobig deal Cuz,dem nigga actin like dey shit is the streets,mutha fuckin internet,when it all boils down,who really cares that much bout the next nigga...i jus be clowinin over there an shit,anit nothin,i anit gon sit there an try to PROVE im somethin...certain niggaz know,i spoke to certain niggas so it anit nothin.if niggas wanna say im fake an they wanna try an put me on the spot,then ima run with it...regaurless wat any yall foolz, say,dis kpcC/RGC..nuff said

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » July 8th, 2005, 2:52 pm

aint none of yall even near the hub... closest one out of all of u to the city is YG. Dominguez is gettin eatin up by MOBs... MOB is gunna be runnin the D by 2007. How do i know? Maybe cuz i just graduated from compton high and im in the hood every day. I'm not downin casper or deepsky for bein far away, but you guys aint accurate. and if i dont respond back to ur replies.. dont think i ran out.. i c on all hood

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 8th, 2005, 4:25 pm

kidlocc700 wrote:aint none of yall even near the hub... closest one out of all of u to the city is YG. Dominguez is gettin eatin up by MOBs... MOB is gunna be runnin the D by 2007. How do i know? Maybe because i just graduated from compton high and im in the hood every day. I'm not downin casper or deepsky for bein far away, but you guys aint accurate. and if i dont respond back to ur replies.. dont think i ran out.. i c on all hood
iight Cuz i hear u,but im jus goin by what my niggas tell me,im in florida no doubt,but i doubt my nigga would tell me if dem mob niggas was runnin shit anyway,i would have to see it to belive it tho

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » July 10th, 2005, 12:37 pm

whose not gunna pump their hood up. thats my point. I'm comin from a nonbiased point of view..