Queen street bloods beefin with Inglewood X3's???

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Queen street bloods beefin with Inglewood X3's???

Unread post by Curious15 » February 20th, 2004, 5:43 pm

My Homie that goes to inglewood said that I 13's and Queen street dont get along and he also said that Soon they will take queens hood. I dont know does anyone else know anything aobut this.

enoob
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Queen street bloods beefin with Inglewood X3's???

Unread post by enoob » February 20th, 2004, 10:26 pm

THE INGLEWOOD 13'S ARE INFACT BEEFING WITH THE QUEEN STREETS BUT THE QUEENS ARE HOLDING THERE OWN. THE REASON IS BEKUZ THE NEIGHBORHOOD PIRUS HAVE INTERFERED KILLING OFF SOME ING 13'S TO TAKE THE FOCUS OFF THE QUEENS

INGLEWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by INGLEWOOD » February 21st, 2004, 11:31 am

Pleas enoob the NHP's haven't killed no I13's like you claim that they have.I13's have been shooting at both QSB & INHP like nothing.Just call it the way it is.

Curious15
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Curious15 » February 21st, 2004, 12:54 pm

So Queen st anit trying to do nothin back or somethin what about the NHps

enoob
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by enoob » February 21st, 2004, 2:20 pm

THE INGLEWOOD 13'S HAVENT KILLED ANYONE FROM BOTH OF THESE HOODS. BUT I CAN TELL U THAT THE INGLEWOOD 13'S HAVE LOST COMPADRES DUE TO THIS WAR

enoob
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by enoob » February 21st, 2004, 2:23 pm

THE QUEEN STREETS ARE SMALL IN MEMBERSHIP AND BEEF WITH INGLEWOOD LARGEST GANG IN MEMBERSHIP

enoob
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by enoob » February 21st, 2004, 2:25 pm

IF IT REALLY CAME DOWN TO IT I DONT THINK THE 13'S COULD HANG WITH THE NHP'S/ THE NHP'S HAVE TO MANY YOUNMG RUTHLESS GUYS WHO HATE MEXICANS ANYWAY

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 21st, 2004, 2:36 pm

LOL..How do you know all this WHILE LIVING in Detroit..LOL

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 21st, 2004, 3:19 pm

lol for real tho sam

enoob
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by enoob » February 22nd, 2004, 12:38 am

I KNOW THESE THINGS BEKUZ I HAVE EYES EVERYWHERE

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » February 22nd, 2004, 4:47 pm

enoob wrote:THE INGLEWOOD 13'S HAVENT KILLED ANYONE FROM BOTH OF THESE HOODS. BUT I CAN TELL U THAT THE INGLEWOOD 13'S HAVE LOST COMPADRES DUE TO THIS WAR
..?someone explain that?

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » February 22nd, 2004, 4:47 pm

samdoobie wrote:LOL..How do you know all this WHILE LIVING in Detroit..LOL
...lol

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 23rd, 2004, 3:43 am

SAMDOOBIE HOW ARE GOIN TO TALK AIN'T YOU IN MINNESOTA?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 23rd, 2004, 3:44 am

enoob wrote:THE INGLEWOOD 13'S ARE INFACT BEEFING WITH THE QUEEN STREETS BUT THE QUEENS ARE HOLDING THERE OWN. THE REASON IS BEKUZ THE NEIGHBORHOOD PIRUS HAVE INTERFERED KILLING OFF SOME ING 13'S TO TAKE THE FOCUS OFF THE QUEENS
Are you going to testify as an expert witness?????

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » February 23rd, 2004, 3:51 am

THE INGLEWOOD 13'S MAY BE KILLIN THE QUEEN ST., BUT I WOULD REALLY HAVE TO SEE IT WITH MY ON EYES THEM KILLIN OFF INHP'S.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 23rd, 2004, 7:42 am

To respond to y.g. Yes young boy I am in MN but I do get back to Califas every six months. And my brothers, brother in law, and familia all bang and we keep in touch. I was in CA from Dec. to Jan. and I'll be back from May thru August. So hush and worry about your hood and the CV 155's. LOL. And this dude enoob is living in Detroit and makes no reference of coming back to CA> Thats why I questioned him. How come you get all offensive every time someone brings up bloods or ru's? If you all were so hard then these stories wouldn't be popping up right? Just look around you and realize that Mexican Varrios are pushing bloods and crips all around the Los for everything they got. Not too long ago black gangs outnumbered Mexican gangs in Compton and now look. There equal. And even dudes from Compton is saying that CERTAIN black gangs are on the decline. So make sure you watch your hood. And quit worrying about Inglewood Hoods. Its not like your hood is gonna rescue them...

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 24th, 2004, 1:35 am

latinos outnumber blacks in compton about 73%(latinos) to about 27% (blacks)

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » February 24th, 2004, 10:23 am

Wattscrackin:

Those numbers don't look right. Are you talking people or gangmembers? Samdoobie's numbers look a little off too. There are definitely more hispanic people in CPT, but I do not think that there are more hispanic gang members yet?? The Black gangs have more history and foundation then the hispanics do at the moment. Do you have proof behind your numbers?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 24th, 2004, 11:12 am

73% latinos but 15% are chicanos the rest are too buzy selling orange and escapin la migra they barely speak alil of english and try hard to survive they have no time and no gang ties for most of them but the next generation will ...

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 24th, 2004, 11:56 am

samdoobie wrote:To respond to y.g. Yes young boy I am in MN but I do get back to Califas every six months. And my brothers, brother in law, and familia all bang and we keep in touch. I was in CA from Dec. to Jan. and I'll be back from May thru August. So hush and worry about your hood and the CV 155's. LOL. And this dude enoob is living in Detroit and makes no reference of coming back to CA> Thats why I questioned him. How come you get all offensive every time someone brings up bloods or ru's? If you all were so hard then these stories wouldn't be popping up right? Just look around you and realize that Mexican Varrios are pushing bloods and crips all around the Los for everything they got. Not too long ago black gangs outnumbered Mexican gangs in Compton and now look. There equal. And even dudes from Compton is saying that CERTAIN black gangs are on the decline. So make sure you watch your hood. And quit worrying about Inglewood Hoods. Its not like your hood is gonna rescue them...
*With all due respect: why don't mexican varrios try pushing up on Russian, Armenian, and various white supremacist gangs? And I do agree about the Compton and Los Angeles estimation, in regards to mexican gangs taking over black domains, however keep in mind, IT'S DUE TO MEXICANS INCREASING THEIR NUMBERS, more so than anything else!

As a result of that assessment, is what you're saying anything to brag about?

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 24th, 2004, 12:03 pm

Conman wrote:Wattscrackin:

Those numbers don't look right. Are you talking people or gangmembers? Samdoobie's numbers look a little off too. There are definitely more hispanic people in CPT, but I do not think that there are more hispanic gang members yet?? The Black gangs have more history and foundation then the hispanics do at the moment. Do you have proof behind your numbers?
*The last I heard, Compton was roughly 60% hispanic (mainly those of the mestizo variety from mexico and other parts of central america), and 40% black.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 24th, 2004, 5:06 pm

Conman wrote:Wattscrackin:

Homie I was talkin about gangs in general. Not members but according to Alonso there are around 24 crip gangs and number of blood gangs and there are 22 Mexican gangs. Well as the number of Mexican gangs increase I don't see the number of black gangs increasing. Back to my point, not too long ago black gangs in CPT outnumbered Mexican gangs. Just some people on here don't want to face facts and admit that some black gangs are struggling to maintain. Mexican gangs are also, but it just seems like there are more Mexican gangs puttin in work on black gangs these days.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 24th, 2004, 8:20 pm

OK ITS TRUE IN A WAY THAT SOME SMALL blocks LIKE DUCCY OR ANZAC ARE STRUGGLIN , BUT ALSO SOME CV LIKE CV CMF OR I CAN LIST 6 OTHERS THAT GOT CREATED JUST NO MORE THAN 10 YEARS AGO AND ARE EXTINCT BY NOW , TRUE THAT SOME OTHERS ARE GETTIN SUPER BIG , BUT IF U LOOK AT A COMPTON MAP ITS NOT 50\ 50 CHICANO AND BLAK ITS MORE LIKE 40% CRIPS 30 %BLOODS AND 20% SUR I ALSO WANNA BRING ATENTION TO THE FACT THAT HOODS LIKE CV BKM AND CV CG CLAIM CRIPS AT THE SAME TIME I KNOW THEY HAD BIG PEDO CAUSE OF THAT BUT ITS A FACT WHEN A CG HIT A WALL I SAW IT OFTEN THEY WRITE WITH DOUBLE C

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 24th, 2004, 9:16 pm

If those varrios are claiming that crip stuff and hit the joint, damn them vatos are in for a hella suprise. Their familias will be planning their funerals. Straight up.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » March 21st, 2013, 3:49 pm

Is Ing 13 still beefing with Queen Street?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”