Polynesians aint asian, fukin shit

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
cheers05

Polynesians aint asian, fukin shit

Unread post by cheers05 » July 29th, 2006, 11:55 am

i been lookin on this board to see some of my homies here and I notice that yall be puttin together the asians and polynesians, where the fuk that come from? any one see a real poly before? I bet yall be seeing all dem mixed muthafukas, hell im mixed none of my family gets mistaken for asian most fukas think they are black

yall dunt realise that Tahiti had a migration of Chinese there, Hawaii had a handful of mothafuckin asians (Flips, Koreas, Japs, Chinese, fukin the whole asia why dontcha), and the sam for the rest of dem isles, and dis be happin before the 1900s and shit blood thin the shit out

ya got fukin flips posin there ass off tryin to be hawaiian, samoan, or whateva the fuk on dem isles, quit that shiite cant do a damn search on hawaii, polynesia or whatever without seeing a flip pop up no disrespect to flips, but whoeva does that shit needs to stop frontin

these people look asian?

http://www.edithkanakaolefoundation.org/
http://www.piccom.org/holomaipele/hula1.html
http://www.samoa.co.uk/images/samoan-maidens.jpg
http://www.rothbartsfoot.bravehost.com/ ... rches.html
http://www.eastman.org/fm/chusseau-j-ma ... 111522.jpg

fuk that shiite i see a white skinned polynesian for sure that fuka is mixed Peace out homies >o

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 29th, 2006, 6:51 pm

where are you from? im half sa, but i dont consider myself asian, samoans arent apart of the asian continent but they are closely related to asians than africans

cheers05

Unread post by cheers05 » July 30th, 2006, 11:50 am

sa as n phillipines? why dun u consider urself asian, ur malay, rite?

are u sayin that samoans are closer genetically or by lookz? tis also not juz samoans but polynesians in general. lik i said, if u talkin bout looks, do those ppl in dem pics look more asian than afro? dey look polynesian to me, but of the two, which look closer?

polys are just a mix of malays n melanesians, more so melanesians due to the fact of the migration and the looks obviously.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 30th, 2006, 4:52 pm

THE ISLAND OF MELANESIA IS CALLED THAT BECAUSE OF THERE BLACK SKINS, MELANIN .......ORIGINAL POLYNESIANS WERE MORE BLACK THEN ASIAN ,....BUT DUE TO EUROPEAN PIRATES AND A INFLUX OF ASIANS FROM THE CONTINENT ...HAS MIXED POLYESIANS INTO WHAT YOU SEE TODAY....THE ORIGINAL PICTURES OF POLYNESIANS ARE GREAT TO KEEP ON DISPLAY , FOR PEOPLE TO SEE AND UNDERSTAND ..LIKE THE ORIGINAL STATUES OF TIKI "

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 30th, 2006, 6:17 pm

cheers05 wrote:sa as n phillipines? why dun u consider urself asian, ur malay, rite?

are u sayin that samoans are closer genetically or by lookz? tis also not juz samoans but polynesians in general. lik i said, if u talkin bout looks, do those ppl in dem pics look more asian than afro? dey look polynesian to me, but of the two, which look closer?

polys are just a mix of malays n melanesians, more so melanesians due to the fact of the migration and the looks obviously.
nah man im half samoan, but maoris,cook islanders and hawaiians all trace back to the island of taiwan which once had its native people before bein invaded by the chinese

cheers05

Unread post by cheers05 » July 31st, 2006, 12:03 pm

NICKLES,

xactly what I am sayin. most ppl neva seen real polys befo, just mixes like me. i got a ton of pure ppl in my family

afakasi,

you samoan too? TALOFA how you say that moaris, cook, and hawaiians trace back to taiwan? all polynesians came from you guys n the tongans. samoans share the same taiwan mtdna I tink. last time i read the study show that it is no longer taiwan but indonesia. also dose pics are of native hawaiians, dey no look asian to me but more blacks. i got hawaiian family too, and dey look blacks as hell

samoa tonga, etc. just not mixed as much by dem foreigners like hawaii, tahiti, etc.

surprise me how you say we related more to dem asians when we don't even look like it.

cheers05

Unread post by cheers05 » July 31st, 2006, 12:12 pm

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 31st, 2006, 3:47 pm

cheers05 wrote:NICKLES,

xactly what I am sayin. most ppl neva seen real polys befo, just mixes like me. i got a ton of pure ppl in my family

afakasi,

you samoan too? TALOFA how you say that moaris, cook, and hawaiians trace back to taiwan? all polynesians came from you guys n the tongans. samoans share the same taiwan mtdna I tink. last time i read the study show that it is no longer taiwan but indonesia. also dose pics are of native hawaiians, dey no look asian to me but more blacks. i got hawaiian family too, and dey look blacks as hell

samoa tonga, etc. just not mixed as much by dem foreigners like hawaii, tahiti, etc.

surprise me how you say we related more to dem asians when we don't even look like it.
Yo Talofa Uso,There was a documentary that aired back in NZ last year that traced the origins of raros,hawaiians and maoris all back to the island of taiwan,before taiwain was occupied by chinese its native people were seen to be mircronesian an all

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » August 1st, 2006, 8:41 am

Good to see everyone is trying to do research and find out where they came from...

Stuff I've read, said the Malays from ancient times paddled they ass in boats to the many different islands...Samoa, Tonga, Tahiti, Phillippines,etc...and throughout hundreds of years had constant boat traffic.

Other stuff say that Samoa originated before Tonga...so it's all over the place.

You just gotta read it all and decipher what's being said.

And to cheers point on my pinoy people claiming that hawaiian shit...LOL...I agree with you dude, my people should be claiming nothing but filipino. We are not anything else, doesn't matter where we live or grew up.

bsavanh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bsavanh » August 1st, 2006, 5:41 pm

afakasi wrote:where are you from? im half sa, but i dont consider myself asian, samoans arent apart of the asian continent but they are closely related to asians than africans
HA! HA! you don't know anything thing about your people and need to hit some real books to discover what you really are and from. polynesians are a makeup of two people malay and the native melanesians who are black/negrito. the polynesians speak a language distantly related to malay: filipino's, indonesians, and many tribes still found in taiwan. they are classified in the austronesian branch along with the malay speaking people. your ancestors once dwelled in southern china before migrating and conquering the oceanic islands. your people are still found in taiwan and they are the natives. realistically speaking, you guys can claim to be either asian or negrito but it clearly shows that you guys are more malay/austronesian in culture and language... check out these links and let'em refresh your mind. learn your true roots and dont forgot your true asian ancestors...

http://language.psy.auckland.ac.nz/

http://www.nvtc.gov/lotw/months/june/au ... amily.html

http://www.samoa.co.uk/austronesian_languages.html

bsavanh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bsavanh » August 1st, 2006, 5:50 pm

look up taiwan native tribes and you will see somewhat how your ancestors looked before they mixed with the negritos, i think that they look pretty mongoloid in race? it it believed that austronesians and thai speaking people makeup a greater austro-tai family.

bsavanh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bsavanh » August 1st, 2006, 6:27 pm

just because they share a common proto-malay/austronesian ancestor, language and culture(tattooing...) does not mean that they are all the same people now because they split from eachothers thousands of years ago, one staying on land and the other polarized and evolved seperately. but there is no doubt that poly's have asian affinity genetically and that is not due to recent mixing with asians. provided are a couple links of mainland taiwan natives.

http://www.panasia.net/photo/taiwan/hua ... e=twhl0059

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 2nd, 2006, 1:38 am

bsavanh wrote:
afakasi wrote:where are you from? im half sa, but i dont consider myself asian, samoans arent apart of the asian continent but they are closely related to asians than africans
HA! HA! you don't know anything thing about your people and need to hit some real books to discover what you really are and from. polynesians are a makeup of two people malay and the native melanesians who are black/negrito. the polynesians speak a language distantly related to malay: filipino's, indonesians, and many tribes still found in taiwan. they are classified in the austronesian branch along with the malay speaking people. your ancestors once dwelled in southern china before migrating and conquering the oceanic islands. your people are still found in taiwan and they are the natives. realistically speaking, you guys can claim to be either asian or negrito but it clearly shows that you guys are more malay/austronesian in culture and language... check out these links and let'em refresh your mind. learn your true roots and dont forgot your true asian ancestors...

well if their ancestory comes come malay it still means their of asian relation
look up taiwan native tribes and you will see somewhat how your ancestors looked before they mixed with the negritos, i think that they look pretty mongoloid in race? it it believed that austronesians and thai speaking people makeup a greater austro-tai family.
The Taiwaniese tribes which formerly occupied the island are where Cook islanders,maoris and Hawaiians trace their ancestory back to their, there are still people there who are decedants of these old tribe people but have mostly chinese blood but still carry on some old traditions and have the same old tatoos which are simliar to maori design

cheers05

Unread post by cheers05 » August 2nd, 2006, 12:22 pm

afakasi wrote: Yo Talofa Uso,There was a documentary that aired back in NZ last year that traced the origins of raros,hawaiians and maoris all back to the island of taiwan,before taiwain was occupied by chinese its native people were seen to be mircronesian an all
documentary? i seen that shiite on discovery channel n stuff n dey still cant get their shit straight for realz its because we all mixed already with dem asians that dey dont know how the real ones look

i agree that most look lik flips or whateva, but daz cuz of the mixing. pure polys look nuttin like it, like in dem pics i posted brah
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Good to see everyone is trying to do research and find out where they came from...

Stuff I've read, said the Malays from ancient times paddled they ass in boats to the many different islands...Samoa, Tonga, Tahiti, Phillippines,etc...and throughout hundreds of years had constant boat traffic.

Other stuff say that Samoa originated before Tonga...so it's all over the place.

You just gotta read it all and decipher what's being said.

And to cheers point on my pinoy people claiming that hawaiian shit...LOL...I agree with you dude, my people should be claiming nothing but filipino. We are not anything else, doesn't matter where we live or grew up.
ya man i respect the flips as one of my best friends is a flip but dem fools that pose our shit off piss me the fuk off. flips got dey own culture but i tink that a lot of dem dont like it like the women dey want to be anything BUT filipino. we look nuttin alike so i have no clue what the hell dey be smokin
bsavanh wrote: HA! HA! you don't know anything thing about your people and need to hit some real books to discover what you really are and from. polynesians are a makeup of two people malay and the native melanesians who are black/negrito. the polynesians speak a language distantly related to malay: filipino's, indonesians, and many tribes still found in taiwan. they are classified in the austronesian branch along with the malay speaking people. your ancestors once dwelled in southern china before migrating and conquering the oceanic islands. your people are still found in taiwan and they are the natives. realistically speaking, you guys can claim to be either asian or negrito but it clearly shows that you guys are more malay/austronesian in culture and language... check out these links and let'em refresh your mind. learn your true roots and dont forgot your true asian ancestors...

jah, we are both. the fact is that the polynesians wud be nuttin without either. its like peanut butter and jelly sandwich, it aint that if one of the ingredients is missing.

as far as more maly/austronesian i have read that the lapita culture came from malays then I read it came from melanesia too confusing. all I know is that we look more melanesian due to the fact that the melanesians bred more into us then the malays since dats where the mixing occured
like i mentioned the latest ting i read was that it was indo and not taiwan as it was before thought. same crap though in my opinion, malays = mongoloids.
ust because they share a common proto-malay/austronesian ancestor, language and culture(tattooing...) does not mean that they are all the same people now because they split from eachothers thousands of years ago, one staying on land and the other polarized and evolved seperately. but there is no doubt that poly's have asian affinity genetically and that is not due to recent mixing with asians. provided are a couple links of mainland taiwan natives.

http://www.panasia.net/photo/taiwan/hua ... e=twhl0059
funny ting about the tattoos. i was reading dis one flip site on tats and most of the research dey did was on polynesian tats, as if it would be the same after all dese years.

afakasi wrote:well if their ancestory comes come malay it still means their of asian relation
but u also have to accept the fact of the black/melanesian parts of our roots. its both. physically melanesian n language wise malay
The Taiwaniese tribes which formerly occupied the island are where Cook islanders,maoris and Hawaiians trace their ancestory back to their, there are still people there who are decedants of these old tribe people but have mostly chinese blood but still carry on some old traditions and have the same old tatoos which are simliar to maori design
you talkin about oral history like Hawaiiki?

either way, polynesian is the same race, or hybrid race. how can you say that hawaiians, cooks, maoris, can't trace there roots back to samoans? sum way it does go back to the samoans and tongans, dats where the migrations started out of.

bsavanh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bsavanh » August 3rd, 2006, 10:44 am

afakasi wrote:
bsavanh wrote:
first off, yes malays are a part of the mongoloid race. the natives of taiwan have mixed with chinese but you cannot say that they all have. there are many many that still retain their original features and they are genetically and physically asian, remember we have many asian phenotypyes. there was a similar culture in southern china that will explain the similar tattoo's and many other things.

there are no traces of austronesians in mainland china because they have all became chinese and have been assimilated long ago. the many chinese dialects such as cantonese, min came to be from natives trying to speak their new master language of the invaders in a broken way. it is said that the austronesians that stayed at home on land are the tai-kadai people Thailand being one of the famous ones. look what they've evolved to and their language due to contact with other asians especially chinese. but basic words which cannot be borrowed are in the underlayer of tai such as mata for eye but tai speaking people all through china simplify their language and carry the last syllable and just say ta. fai is fire and you can find cognates in other austronesian languages. at the end of the day we all have a common origin and ancestor

bsavanh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bsavanh » August 3rd, 2006, 11:04 am

like i have said earlier, just because they once shared a common origin and ancestor thousands of years ago does not mean that they are the same now, poly's have evovled culturally and physically different and so have malay's and others that shared a common ancestor.

i never quite understood why filipino's were so lost racially? they go from im not asian to im pacific islander to were're latino? i see no unity and the people are lost in pride. they seem to suffer from the "being conquered syndrome". why is the phillipines still named after a people that raped killed and enslaved the malay people? that's not very nationalistic right? it starts at the grass root in their homes, parents feeling that their language and culture is inferior and raise the kids to only speak english and such. the language will be lost in a couple hundred years if this persist and the country will weaken internally because there is no national unity like you see in vietnam, china, thailand...this makes it very easy for other foreign powers with their conquering agenda to enslave the filipinos. divide and conquer.

cheers05

Unread post by cheers05 » August 3rd, 2006, 11:27 am

bsavanh wrote:like i have said earlier, just because they once shared a common origin and ancestor thousands of years ago does not mean that they are the same now, poly's have evovled culturally and physically different and so have malay's and others that shared a common ancestor.

i never quite understood why filipino's were so lost racially? they go from im not asian to im pacific islander to were're latino? i see no unity and the people are lost in pride. they seem to suffer from the "being conquered syndrome". why is the phillipines still named after a people that raped killed and enslaved the malay people? that's not very nationalistic right? it starts at the grass root in their homes, parents feeling that their language and culture is inferior and raise the kids to only speak english and such. the language will be lost in a couple hundred years if this persist and the country will weaken internally because there is no national unity like you see in vietnam, china, thailand...this makes it very easy for other foreign powers with their conquering agenda to enslave the filipinos. divide and conquer.
word up man!

funny ting is dem flips that denounce neting flip but will quickly pick to be hawaiian or watever shiite so that dey not flips dem flips need some filipino pride. funny ting is you never see other malays like indos pulling off dis shiite, for sum reason its the flips from that region. most of dem that say dey r spanish is fukin kiddin demselves cuz surnames were made to categorize dem if I am not mistaken not necessarily dem being spanish like the blacks in america

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » August 3rd, 2006, 9:14 pm

I took an anthropology class and Polynesians are closer to Malay genetics than African. I know everything in school shouldn't be believed as 100% truth but that's what I've learned so far plus I saw many documentaries that said Malays migrated from mainland Malaysia to the islands of Indonesia and Philippines all the way to Oceania.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 3rd, 2006, 11:40 pm

cheers05 wrote:NICKLES,

afakasi,

YO CHEERS .......MAJORITY OF SAMOANS & TONGANS , MAORI AND FIJI ISLANDS... IVE SEEN LOOK LIKE MIXED BLACK PEOPLE !! THAT ARE MIXED WITH ASIANS ........THE THICKNESS MUSCULARITY & AND WOOLY TO CURLY HAIR COMES FROM THE AFRO- ASIATIC BLOOD AND THE ASIAN FEATURES ARE OBVIOUS....EVEN THE FULL LIPS AND FULL NOSES ARE OF AFRICAN OR NEGRITO BLOOD....CHECK ALL THE ORIGINAL PHOTOS ..BEFORE OTHER RACES STARTED TO MIX THERE FEATURES OF TODAY REMEMBER " YOUR EYES WILL NOT LIE TO YOU !!LIKE A BOOK WRITTEN BY A PERSON WHOS NOT POLYNESIAN.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 3rd, 2006, 11:41 pm

CHEERS THOSE WERE GREAT PICTURES ................

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 3rd, 2006, 11:58 pm

ALL THOSE WHO TAKE ANTHROPOLOGY STUDY ......THE AFRICAN PYGMY OR NEGRITOS .......YOU WILL FIND THEM ALL OVER THE WORLD IN WEIRD PLACES ...THERE BONES ARE EVERY WHERE ...ALL OF SOUTH ASIA THE ISLANDS PHILIPINES ,AND ESPECIALLY AFRICA THEY HAVE A WORLDS RECORD ALONG WITH THE BUSHMAN OF HAVING ( 17) DIFFERENT GENETIC TRAITS DOCUMENTED ........MOST HUMANS HAVE (3)....YOU WILL FIND POLYNESIAN HISTORIANS AND ANTHROPOLOGIST WOULD BE THE BEST ON THIS SUBJECT REFERING TO WHAT THERE MIXTURE IS ......CHECK OUT ABORIGINE AND TAZMANIAN HISTORY ALSO FROM THERE SCHOLARS........" SOME "EUROPEANS SEEM TO ALWAYS CHANGE THE TRUE OR ORIGINAL NAME OF A PLACE , COUNTRY , LANGUAGE OF A PEOPLE OR EDIT HISTORY OF OTHER PEOPLE ...SO ITS BEST TO LEARN FROM YOUR ELDERS. I STUDY FROM BLACK / AFRICAN SCHOLARS WHEN IT COMES TO AFRICAN HISTORY....NEVER BELIVE IN ONE RACE OF PEOPLE TELLING THE HISTORY FOR EVERY OTHER RACE IN THE WORLD ...THROUGH THERE EYES OR OPINION OR BEING TAUGHT YOUR HISTORY FROM THERE UNIVERSITY OR COLLEGES.........IS LOP SIDED AND PURE BULLSH-T...ALL RACES SHOULD COME TOGETHER AS A HISTORICAL TEAM TO CONTIBUTE INPUT ABOUT THERE PEOPLE IN ONE BOOK....

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 4th, 2006, 12:05 am

From what i know, all the aboriginals on Tasmania were exterminated, well all the full blooded ones were hunted down..

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 4th, 2006, 1:12 am

YEAH YOUR RIGHT ........IVE SEEN THE PICTURE OF THE LAST FULL BLOODED TAZMANIAN .....SAD !!!!

cheers05

Unread post by cheers05 » August 4th, 2006, 1:59 pm

Trey wrote: I took an anthropology class and Polynesians are closer to Malay genetics than African. I know everything in school shouldn't be believed as 100% truth but that's what I've learned so far plus I saw many documentaries that said Malays migrated from mainland Malaysia to the islands of Indonesia and Philippines all the way to Oceania.
that is correct cuz the negrito/australoids r not even close to african genetics n dey look lik dis

http://www.friendly-bungalows-tanna-van ... custom.jpg
http://orders.anglican.org/mbh/Harry.jpg
http://www.andante.com/images/Articles/ ... 90x235.jpg

the part that most anthros leave out is the fact that the malays mixed in with the melanesians, n that is how the polynesian race came to b. witout the mix dere is no polynesian
NICKELS wrote: YO CHEERS .......MAJORITY OF SAMOANS & TONGANS , MAORI AND FIJI ISLANDS... IVE SEEN LOOK LIKE MIXED BLACK PEOPLE !! THAT ARE MIXED WITH ASIANS ........THE THICKNESS MUSCULARITY & AND WOOLY TO CURLY HAIR COMES FROM THE AFRO- ASIATIC BLOOD AND THE ASIAN FEATURES ARE OBVIOUS....EVEN THE FULL LIPS AND FULL NOSES ARE OF AFRICAN OR NEGRITO BLOOD....CHECK ALL THE ORIGINAL PHOTOS ..BEFORE OTHER RACES STARTED TO MIX THERE FEATURES OF TODAY REMEMBER " YOUR EYES WILL NOT LIE TO YOU !!LIKE A BOOK WRITTEN BY A PERSON WHOS NOT POLYNESIAN.
jaa, funny ting dough is that alot of the polys dont have that hair no mor but have wavy hair now a days lik me. i kno some polys with the wooly hair and the curls but not many i agree bout the pix since most of the people here prolly see mixed up mutha fukas like that kelly hu n that chick from pussycat dolls or sum shiite fuk, most people with less then 10% poly only claim poly n neva dere otha race which screws other people over tinking that we look like dem case n point Hawaii.
CHEERS THOSE WERE GREAT PICTURES ................
tanx i got lots n of family too
ALL THOSE WHO TAKE ANTHROPOLOGY STUDY ......THE AFRICAN PYGMY OR NEGRITOS .......YOU WILL FIND THEM ALL OVER THE WORLD IN WEIRD PLACES ...THERE BONES ARE EVERY WHERE ...ALL OF SOUTH ASIA THE ISLANDS PHILIPINES ,AND ESPECIALLY AFRICA THEY HAVE A WORLDS RECORD ALONG WITH THE BUSHMAN OF HAVING ( 17) DIFFERENT GENETIC TRAITS DOCUMENTED ........MOST HUMANS HAVE (3)....YOU WILL FIND POLYNESIAN HISTORIANS AND ANTHROPOLOGIST WOULD BE THE BEST ON THIS SUBJECT REFERING TO WHAT THERE MIXTURE IS ......CHECK OUT ABORIGINE AND TAZMANIAN HISTORY ALSO FROM THERE SCHOLARS........" SOME "EUROPEANS SEEM TO ALWAYS CHANGE THE TRUE OR ORIGINAL NAME OF A PLACE , COUNTRY , LANGUAGE OF A PEOPLE OR EDIT HISTORY OF OTHER PEOPLE ...SO ITS BEST TO LEARN FROM YOUR ELDERS. I STUDY FROM BLACK / AFRICAN SCHOLARS WHEN IT COMES TO AFRICAN HISTORY....NEVER BELIVE IN ONE RACE OF PEOPLE TELLING THE HISTORY FOR EVERY OTHER RACE IN THE WORLD ...THROUGH THERE EYES OR OPINION OR BEING TAUGHT YOUR HISTORY FROM THERE UNIVERSITY OR COLLEGES.........IS LOP SIDED AND PURE BULLSH-T...ALL RACES SHOULD COME TOGETHER AS A HISTORICAL TEAM TO CONTIBUTE INPUT ABOUT THERE PEOPLE IN ONE BOOK....
word up homie dats the truth right dere.

remember the 50s and Hawaii?

http://www.janesoceania.com/hawaii_vint ... ds/100.jpg

i call bullshiite

bsavanh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bsavanh » August 4th, 2006, 5:51 pm

here's a good link to an anthro site hosted by some asian professionals regarding genetics. austronesians simply just replaced melanesians. poly's mtdna can be traced back to taiwan. mtdna is from the mothers side. poly's speak a austronesian language, that goes to show who was dominant.

First footsteps of Polynesians' ancestors tracked
http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/ ... /1119/NEWS

anthro site
http://z6.invisionfree.com/orient/index.php?showforum=9

bsavanh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bsavanh » August 4th, 2006, 6:07 pm

poly's austronesian ancestors were a mongloid people and so is the current language poly's speak. as for being asian it is up to poly's if they want to claim both asian and melanesian or just simply one or the other. lets not forget that europeans run the world presently but the future owners of the world will be shifted to the asians and asia. it is happening right now. china will be the new superpower and will spead its influence around the globe. we will then see the undercovers popup and start claiming and trying to trace back to china/mainland asia ancestry.

maori new zealand politician says Maori's came from China
http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:_ZQq ... =clnk&cd=1

bsavanh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Polynesians aint asian, #%@& shit

Unread post by bsavanh » August 4th, 2006, 6:41 pm

cheers05 wrote:http://www.samoa.co.uk/images/samoan-maidens.jpg

#%@& that shiite i see a white skinned polynesian for sure that #%@& is mixed Peace out homies >o
the girl on the right of this picture have very mongoloid features. look at her eyes and face. even the girl on the left. their asian genes are more dominant. remember southeast asians are naturally dark and northern asians are light skinned. besides the default color of humans is black.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 4th, 2006, 11:34 pm

MELANESIANS AND AUSTRONESIANS AND NEGRITOS ARE THE " BLACK " CONNECTION TO POLYNESIANS OTHER THAN THERE ASIAN ANCESTRY........THATS WHY BLACKS FEEL RELATED TO THEM AND THEY TO US ...IN OTHER WORDS COUSINS LONG LOST FAIMLY.

bsavanh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bsavanh » August 5th, 2006, 1:39 am

NICKELS wrote:MELANESIANS AND AUSTRONESIANS AND NEGRITOS ARE THE " BLACK " CONNECTION TO POLYNESIANS OTHER THAN THERE ASIAN ANCESTRY........THATS WHY BLACKS FEEL RELATED TO THEM AND THEY TO US ...IN OTHER WORDS COUSINS LONG LOST FAIMLY.
i have to disagree with you nickels. first off austronesian is a linguistic/language classification but is commonly used to classify that certain group with a similar culture. austronesians are not negroid but of mongoloid stock. melanesians and austoloids/negritos are the black connection, but are not genetically close at all to africans. but in this modern day of classification as the white man says, if your black your black. scientifically melanesian and austroloids are closer to asians than to africans.

once upon a time the early first humans were black in color, that is the human default color but as the climates changed and people migrated to different areas we evolved differently.

bsavanh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bsavanh » August 5th, 2006, 1:51 am

austronesians are of mongoloid stock and this does not even need to be debated. the people that speak austronesian/austro-tai languages are all asian. the language families that makeup asians are: sino-tibetan(chinese,tibetan...), austroasiatic(cambodian, vietnamese...), miao-yao(hmong, mien), tai-kadai(thai, laos...), austronesian(malay-polynesian, native taiwanese...), altaic(mongolian, japan, korea...)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austronesian_languages

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 5th, 2006, 2:22 am

THERE CLOSER TO ASIANS IN A WHITE MANS CLASSIFICTION BECAUSE ITS A BLACK PERSON WITH ASIAN TRAITS MEANING : WHEN THEY SAY ALL MAN ORIGINATED OUT OF AFRICA THATS WHERE THOSE ASIAN TRIATS ORIGINATE FROM ..........OUT OF AFRICA MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO !! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND..... AFRICAN BUSHMAN AND NEGRITOS AND MELANESIANS ORIGINATE FROM AFRICA AND THATS VISIUALLY OBVIOUS .....READ SOME BOOKS OF AFRICAN / BLACK SCHOLARS SOME OF THERE WORKS PUNCH WHOLES THORUGH EUROPEAN ANTHROPOLOGY IT HAS FAULTS ....A WHITE SCHOLAR WHO SPECIFIES IN LINGUISTICS IS MR. MARTIN BERNAL LOKK HIM UP ...HE WELL KNOWN.........THE BUSHMAN HAS MONGLOID FOLDS FOR HIS EYES JUST AS ANY JAPANESE ....HES NATIVE TO AFRICA JUST LIKE THE NEGRITO ( PGYMY ) OF AFRICA ....THEY TRAVELED AROUND THE WORLD HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO AND EVENTUALLY EVOLVED THROUGH CLIMATE CHANGE .....AND YOU STILL THINK THEY WERE ORIGINALLY ASIAN ....REMEBER IN ONE OF MY POST ...THAT ONE OF THE WORLDS RECORD FOR HUMANS WAS THAT THE BUSHMAN AND AFRICAN PGYMY (NEGRITOS ) < THE LATIN WORLD FOR LITTLE BLACK PERSON !! HOLDS ( 17 ) DIFFERENT GENETIC TRIATS OF MAN AROUND THE WORLD WICH ARE UNIQUE ONLY TO THEM TWO AFRICAN BEINGS ...........WICH ALSO COINCIDED WITH THE FIRST OR OLDEST BONES OF ALL MAN FOUND IN AFRICA...........TRUST ME THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER SCHOLARS THAT ARE NOT >> WHITE OR EUROPEAN BACKED UNIVERSITIES OR MUSEUM BASED ORGINAZTIONS... WHOS WORK IS MORE ACCURATE , OR MORE WELL BACK TRACKED WITH OTHER PEOPLES CULTURES AND ARTIFACTS ..........JUST LIKE HOW WHEN YOU LOOK UP SUMERIAN HISTORY....WHEN THEY DISCOVERED THE BONES OF THE NAME GIVEN TO THEM " SUMERIANS " ONE OF THE SCHOLARS SAID THE SKELETAL BONES RESEMBLE OR LOOK LIKE KUSHITES....BUT ITS EDITED NOW FROM SUMERIAN BOOKS.........THE POWER OF RENAMING THINGS AND EDITING .....CAN DO ALOT TO CHANGE TRUTHS OR FACTS !! ....DONT GET ME WRONG THERE ARE ALOT OF GOOD AND NON RACIST OR NON BIASED WHITE SCHOLARS ..OR OTHER INFLUENCED RACES OF ANCIENT HISTORY STUDIES.....JUST BE AWARE IF THEY CAN MESS AROUND WITH THE BIBLE , SURELY THEY WILL MESS AROUND WITH YOUR HISTORY..........THE PYRAMIDS WERE BUILT BY ALIENS NOT AFRICANS..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 5th, 2006, 2:28 am

AND ONE MORE THING WHEN EVER A SCHOLAR ...SAYS HYPOTHESIS !? ...HE DONT KNOW....JUST LIKE THE STUDY OF ASTRONOMY , PLANETS THEY SPEND THERE WHOLE LIFE STUDYING ON ..............HYPOTHESIS !? .......NEVER BEEN TO THESE PLANETS WE JUST STARE AT THEM AND MAKE .........HYPOTHESIS !? ...SO FAR AT THE PRESENT TIME THATS ALL WE CAN DO ?........

MAYBE I WORNG .............IM FROM THE GHETTO , " GOODNIGGA HUNTING "...THATS MY MOVIE WITH " ROBIN WILLIAMS " :lol: