Wearing a Black rag or bandana in Seattle.

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
hustlin808

Wearing a Black rag or bandana in Seattle.

Unread post by hustlin808 » February 15th, 2004, 12:09 am

would i get shit in any of your hoods wearin a black rag, and all black? cuz i wear that shit all day everyday up by Seattle, and back home in Hawaii. Would any of yall give a damn?

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Rags

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 15th, 2004, 3:33 am

maybe in compton, becuz the Santana Blocc Compton Crips sport all black and black bandanas, so if u goin in one of they rivals hood with that sh*t it might not be all to the good

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » February 19th, 2004, 9:15 am

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 22nd, 2004, 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 24th, 2004, 5:36 am

WELL AVOID RAGS , WHATEVER COLOR CAUSE IN MY HOOD A NIGGA WITH A RAG EVEN WITH THE RIGHT COLOR WILL GET BANGED OR AT LEAST THEY WILL HIT U WITH THE GOOD OLD '' WERE U FRUM CUHZ ''THEN SOMETIME THEY DONT WAIT THE ANSWER ....A BIG ADVISE FROM CASPER LOC ; DONT WEAR A RAG IN CALIFORNIA IF U OUT OF YOUR HOOD OR BE READY TO FACE THE FUNK

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » February 24th, 2004, 2:56 pm

^^ The Truth!

Absolutely. But older Veterano's I have met will sometimes keep a rag folded in their back pocket out of sight but their tats give them away in any event.

blkjopker
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blkjopker » February 24th, 2004, 7:18 pm

Yeah we know most people sport rags to go with they outfit thinking they look cute, but you got real niggas who wear it for a reason and will not like the fact you have one even if its pink and purple mixed. Believe me people will try you and the end result will a box or if u lucky just a good beat down. I remember when I was in high school the 9th grade at a pep rally. I had on a blue adidas jacket and there was some niggas from another school. One dude was like what you claming, i was like nothing just chilling. I kept walking, one of my boyz was like yo man them niggas sweating you saying that your zipper with the adidas symbol means something. So u can imagine what people think of rags. Just make sure you know where u at.

karamelcake

Unread post by karamelcake » March 2nd, 2004, 2:29 pm

bgCASPER wrote:WELL AVOID RAGS , WHATEVER COLOR CAUSE IN MY HOOD A NIGGA WITH A RAG EVEN WITH THE RIGHT COLOR WILL GET BANGED OR AT LEAST THEY WILL HIT U WITH THE GOOD OLD '' WERE U FRUM CUHZ ''THEN SOMETIME THEY DONT WAIT THE ANSWER ....A BIG ADVISE FROM CASPER LOC ; DONT WEAR A RAG IN CALIFORNIA IF U OUT OF YOUR HOOD OR BE READY TO FACE THE FUNK
That's the smartest advice I've heard in a long time. I agree 100% AVOID ALL RAGS!!!!

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 2nd, 2004, 3:01 pm

bgCASPER wrote:WELL AVOID RAGS , WHATEVER COLOR CAUSE IN MY HOOD A NIGGA WITH A RAG EVEN WITH THE RIGHT COLOR WILL GET BANGED OR AT LEAST THEY WILL HIT U WITH THE GOOD OLD '' WERE U FRUM CUHZ ''THEN SOMETIME THEY DONT WAIT THE ANSWER ....A BIG ADVISE FROM CASPER LOC ; DONT WEAR A RAG IN CALIFORNIA IF U OUT OF YOUR HOOD OR BE READY TO FACE THE FUNK
True i would say if you wear one make sure you know where you at, and if you see some real gangsta coming your way better do your best to take that S@#t the F@#K off quick. lmao

STREETGANG111
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by STREETGANG111 » March 4th, 2004, 9:34 am

`
Last edited by STREETGANG111 on March 20th, 2004, 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 4th, 2004, 7:35 pm

FUNNY CAUSE IN COMPTON THE HOODSTAZ ON THE OTHER SIDE OF LB BLVD ARE KNOWN TO WEAR THAT BLUE RAG CLOTHING FROM HEAD TO TOE EVEN THE PANTS IS MADE OF BLUE RAG LOLOL

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » March 5th, 2004, 3:27 am

real talk, when i stopped gang bangin , thats when i put the rag away.
i do see alot of fools out there wearing rags who aint even a gangster but wanna sort of dress like one, like it's all gravy or sumthing.

spikey_2008

Unread post by spikey_2008 » March 18th, 2004, 2:28 pm

yo I agree with Casper and them.If u aint in your hood and aint no reall gangst or you just scared thn dont be wearin any rag in another hood.Yo here in nc thats my flag for 606.

troy b
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by troy b » April 9th, 2004, 12:48 am

i like rags and all, just i dont wear them much anymore, cats always think u tryin to claim somthin

TONY DUB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TONY DUB » April 20th, 2004, 10:35 am

ITS NOT TOO MU2H the RAGS BUT HOW U LOOKIN...IF U LOOK LIKE U KULD BE FROM SOMEWHERE THEN SOMEBODY GON BANG ON U.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 21st, 2004, 8:39 am

IN NYC IT DEPENDS IF UR AN OLD LADY OR A SMALL LIL 8 YEAR OLD WITH A RAG ON YOUR HEAD THATS DIFFERENT BUT MY THING IS WHY DO CIVILIANS THAT DONT BANG WEAR RAGS ON THEIR HEAD CUZ THE BACK POCKET IF I ASK U WHAT SET U CLAIMIN OR WHUT HOOD IF U GIVE ME A HARD TIME OR TRY TO ACT HARD IF U DONT SAY THE MIGHTY ETG OR MOST OF MY ALLIES EVEN IF WE NOT ENEMIES U WILL GET SNOOZED( KNOCKED OUT) CUZ ALOT OF NICCAZ WEAR RAGS THAT ARE AFFILAITED AND THEY DONT BANG

JUST DONT WEAR THE WRONG COLORS IN THE WRONG HOOD
ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

jerzeechick1

Unread post by jerzeechick1 » May 13th, 2004, 5:47 pm

wearin a rag aint cute, dont wear it if u not bangin it pretty simple. that shyt mean somethin, it shouldnt c worn like a pair of shoes.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 28th, 2004, 7:57 am

MOST OF THE TIMES I WEAR FLAG ALMOST ANYWHERE UNLESS IM with MY GURL OF LIL BROTHER OR SISTER MY MOMS AND THE REST OF MY FAMILY THEY KNOW WUTS GOING ON AND IF I DONT FLAG THEN IM TRUED UP G'D UP IN ALL BLUE GRAY OR BLACK with MATCHING LACES AND HAT

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 8th, 2004, 2:32 pm

round here you be shot or beat down for wearin any rags, whether your sets colors or a hankercheif.. niggs don't give anything what color you wearin, its not cool unless you with your whole crew.. there's a thing about respect unless disrespect is due.. and if you wearin it on your head, you crazy, its just a target.. less you got some f-ed up hair or somethin, don't be wearin no rags on yo head.. unless you like the smell of fresh pine, my man..

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 8th, 2004, 3:58 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:MOST OF THE TIMES I WEAR FLAG ALMOST ANYWHERE UNLESS IM with MY GURL OF LIL BROTHER OR SISTER MY MOMS AND THE REST OF MY FAMILY THEY KNOW WUTS GOING ON AND IF I DONT FLAG THEN IM TRUED UP G'D UP IN ALL BLUE GRAY OR BLACK with MATCHING LACES AND HAT

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

TRUE STORY

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » July 8th, 2004, 7:51 pm

X
Last edited by cbi562 on October 4th, 2004, 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blaze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Blaze » July 13th, 2004, 2:43 am

It really shouldn't B no shyt with rags kuz kowboys wore rags. Rags been around B4 all of us were born.sumthin 2 think about.

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 15th, 2004, 2:11 pm

why gangs trip on outsider that don't bang but wear a rag.not every one down with bangin.bgcasper can you answer this. thank you in advance peace

Blaze
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Blaze » July 15th, 2004, 9:58 pm

i'll tell you why. it's kuz gangs are too territorial now. We basically let niggas wear they rags to show who territory it is. But as long as dey don't klaim what dey ain't it's kool. we wear or rags with the five lil star thing's so that dey show to the front. that's how we indentify who bangin n who ain't.
Last edited by Blaze on July 18th, 2004, 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » July 16th, 2004, 12:22 am

Blaze wrote:i'll tell you why. it's bkuz gangs are too territorial now. We basically let niggas wear they rags to show who territory it is. But as long as dey don't klaim what dey ain't it's kool. we wear or rags with the five lil star thing's so that dey show to the front. that's how we indentify who bangin n who ain't.
THANK'S 4 INFO BLAZE

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » September 23rd, 2004, 12:54 am

X

Sinister031

Unread post by Sinister031 » February 8th, 2005, 2:13 pm

You wear your rag for a reason, and you wear it no matter where you go, show respect, and respect will be shown...If it's a respect thing, pull it, if not, wear it, and wear it proud...

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 8th, 2005, 6:46 pm

back in omaha, i was up in the ICU, not for me, but there was a family up there talking about how dude got his wig split in traffic for having his hat cocked the wrong way in the wrong neighborhood,
some gangs take that shit real serious and some don't. here in chicago i don't really think that they be trickin on that shit too much cept for down around 26th and cali, they wild over there.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 8th, 2005, 6:55 pm

^^^^ its wise to wear that hat to the front if you in the Mil,Chi,Gary,east chi,hammond or other mid west cities.Some niggas trip,some dont,so to be safe straighten that hat up.

nine one three

Unread post by nine one three » February 11th, 2005, 4:56 pm

yea dudes get real serious bout that shit round here cuz you cant tell because dudes will wear all blue that have nuffin to do wif ne crip sets or they'll wear all red and have nuffin to do wif a blood set alot ppl here fakin bad so like T785 (terror 785) wear theres straight forward so another set knows you with terror

corn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by corn » February 11th, 2005, 5:05 pm

yeh peeps get crazy bout stuff like that once one man told me to kick my hat to the right instead of left so i wouldnt get jumped then me and my homies was chillen and a car stopped to talk to one of them and when they left he said he was glad he didnt have his on.
man u gotta watch wat u wear and how u wear it nowadays

stonedmonkey

Unread post by stonedmonkey » February 14th, 2005, 10:09 pm

<hats always kic'd to the left. I was damn near caught slippin in Chicago though when these gd shorties assumed i was a vice lord. They was little cats and nothin popped off but if they would have been older who knows. I'm set in my ways, take it or leave it for better or worse. The midwest is definetly a different hustle than the westcoast but deep down at the core when you look beyond who wears what and whos down with what blocc its all the same, about trying to rise.

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » February 18th, 2005, 8:34 pm

In North Las Vegas and West Las Vegas, I've never seen anyone rockin' rags. Itz the other sh*t like navy blue shirts and chucks, or red caps and red shirts that'll get yo banged on out here. I went to a party out in The eastern part of Northtown (Crip Hoods), and these niggaz was set trippin on me and my homies cuz of the red hat I had on. I see ese's wearin' em from time to time but who knows now.