Polynesians aint asian, fukin shit

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 12th, 2006, 3:51 am

NICKELS wrote:YES PEOPLE OF THE WORLD ARE NOT ACCEPTING WHITE WASHED LIES ABOUT HISTORY..........
like what??

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 12th, 2006, 3:53 am

NICKELS wrote:NOTHINGS FAIR WHEN ITS DONE BY ONE RACE OF PEOPLE ........FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO FOLLOW. EUROPE WAS THE LAST OF ALL PEOPLE TO GET CIVILIZATION....THEN THEY STARTED CONQUERING AND DESTROYING EVERYTHING THEY COULD NOT UNDERSTAND OR FATHOM...NOW THEY TRY AND TEACH US BACK WHAT THEY TOOK FROM ALL OF US YEARS AND YEARS AGO........AND ALL THOSE WHO DONT FOLLOW THERE WAY OF LIFE , SPEECH , WALK AND "SCHOOLING "OR HAVE THERE MENTALITY OF THINKING ARE SUPPOSE TO BE LEFT TO THE SIDE OR MIXED IN THE BIG RACIAL MELTING POT ....WHITE WASHED.....WORLD DOMINATION.......RACIALLY OR TERMINATED.....LIFE AS WE KNOW IT.
How were we the last to get civilization :? I think the last one is Africa.
Everyone has conquered an destroyed you fool.
What did we take from you, i would like you to tell me.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 12th, 2006, 4:20 am

perongregory wrote:the thing is racist whites or whites that just want to discredit anything a black historian, anthropologist, etc. claims just say he's an afrocentrist, like they aren't eurocentric.
Hannibal wasnt Black Peron.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 12th, 2006, 4:27 am

perongregory wrote:no one is going to accept that BS fake history anymore.
Whats fake :? We ruled for along time, how is our own history fake.

What history are they going to accept, Black history at its finest....I think thats the problem Peron, your disgruntled that theres never been a mighty Black empire thats ruled the world...When you talk about Whitewashed your talking about Blacks alone. Oriental history isnt Whtiewashed neither is Middle Eastern.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 12th, 2006, 4:43 am

NOTHINGS FAIR WHEN ITS DONE BY ONE RACE OF PEOPLE ........FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO FOLLOW
Jealous

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 12th, 2006, 5:02 am

blue eyed devil wrote:
perongregory wrote:no one is going to accept that BS fake history anymore.
Whats fake :? We ruled for along time, how is our own history fake.

What history are they going to accept, Black history at its finest....I think thats the problem Peron, your disgruntled that theres never been a mighty Black empire thats ruled the world...When you talk about Whitewashed your talking about Blacks alone. Oriental history isnt Whtiewashed neither is Middle Eastern.

your entitled to believe what you want. Oriental history isn't totally whitewashed but we hardly hear about compared to western culture. the winners right the history...doesn't mean it's correct.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 12th, 2006, 6:07 am

your entitled to believe what you want. Oriental history isn't totally whitewashed but we hardly hear about compared to western culture. the winners right the history...doesn't mean it's correct.
Well do we live in an Oriental country....DUH :lol:

What about where the Winners lost, yet it was still recorded :?

Napolean said the Mamulukes (Arabs/Georgians, i think) were brilliant soldiers, just they were a medieval army- maybe he should have said they were all cut-throats an savages, seems as were all just bias Whites.

Do you think the Chinese learn about Black history, do you think the Japanese focus on Western history, do the Arabs learn about the Glories of Black civilization..........

I said this to you before, but you didnt answer back. Unless you clash with the best, your not going to be remembered.

We harly hear about Orientals because their impact on us was quite minimal.

Whats not correct about our history, actually dont respond, i already know the answer........

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 12th, 2006, 6:11 am

we live in a globalized world and in countries with diverse populations, who despite your racism all contribute to society. We should equally learn about everyone's history.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 12th, 2006, 6:14 am

perongregory wrote:we live in a globalized world and in countries with diverse populations, who despite your racism all contribute to society. We should equally learn about everyone's history.
Yeh whatever.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 12th, 2006, 6:15 am

haha, exactly.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 12th, 2006, 6:17 am

But our history will be a huge chunk of that, so it doesnt bother me.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 12th, 2006, 6:19 am

No it wont. Equal history.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 12th, 2006, 6:21 am

What's wrong with equality? Why are you so selfish? Were you deprived as a child?

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 12th, 2006, 6:21 am

perongregory wrote:No it wont. Equal history.
Whats equal??? Some parts of history are insignificant. Youll still be learning about us, its impossible not too.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 12th, 2006, 6:25 am

Why do you get to decide whats insignificant? Are you a supreme arbitrator? Why are you an egomaniac? Of course we'll be learning about you, you guys are human, aren't you?

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 12th, 2006, 6:32 am

You keep on going on about this White washed history.

Youve made this a Black vs White thing, when its not, never has been. Our greatest enemies where never tribesman from Africa, we didnt destroy all your books an send you back 2000 years.....Africa was already like that

We havent White washed Indian history, that was the Persians with their caste system not us.

Im sick of hearing Blacks an their crusade to Black wash history, like they even have a claim to do it.

You see a Black doll in Germany an you think all Moors were Black. All armies leave descendants, so why isnt Southern Spain Black. Negroid genes are stronger than ours, you would think Spaniards would look Black, but they dont.........You fail

Thats why no one believes Blacks an their Black washed history, because its ridicoulous.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 12th, 2006, 6:39 am

perongregory wrote:Why do you get to decide whats insignificant? Are you a supreme arbitrator? Why are you an egomaniac? Of course we'll be learning about you, you guys are human, aren't you?
I dont decide whats insignificant. Theres thousands of years of History, id like too see what you intend to learn about, probably Black Dolls in Europe.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 12th, 2006, 6:46 am

blue eyed devil wrote:You keep on going on about this White washed history.

Youve made this a Black vs White thing, when its not, never has been. Our greatest enemies where never tribesman from Africa, we didnt destroy all your books an send you back 2000 years.....Africa was already like that

Guess I didn't say this: "we live in a globalized world and in countries with diverse populations, who despite your racism all contribute to society. We should equally learn about everyone's history."

We havent White washed Indian history, that was the Persians with their caste system not us.

It was the Aryans you love so much, guess what mate, they're white.

Im sick of hearing Blacks an their crusade to Black wash history, like they even have a claim to do it.

I'm sick of hearing whites and their continual crusade to keep history in their favor. Like you have the right to say this dumb shit to me.

You see a Black doll in Germany an you think all Moors were Black. All armies leave descendants, so why isnt Southern Spain Black. Negroid genes are stronger than ours, you would think Spaniards would look Black, but they dont.........You fail

I already told you about Moors. you can continue to bring it up but we know the deal. I don't need to post up the other info and shit I've seen and researched because I've already posted some but It doesn't matter. A Moor could transport from the past and tell you their racial makeup and you still wouldn't believe it.

Wow, Dr. Blue Eyed Devil. That was some great thinking and research on your part. So you are telling me if black armies of the Islamic conquest conquered Southern Spain for sometime, and intermixed with the people but then were forced out for a couple centuries, and whites started to interbreed with the left over "mixed race" people, that now in the present, the Southern Spaniards would look like Wesley Snipes? Wow, never seen that before. I always thought if you keep mixing in more of one thing it turns into that thing, with slight traces of what it used to be. You know jet black hair unlike the blonde hair of northern Italians and Spaniards, dark ass skin unlike other Europeans and the northern people in their countries. But you know, you're so smart.

Thats why no one believes Blacks an their Black washed history, because its ridicoulous.

Actually, I think you meant: That's why White supremacist and lethargic people don't believe in whats right, because they are lazy or have an agenda.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 12th, 2006, 6:50 am

blue eyed devil wrote:
perongregory wrote:Why do you get to decide whats insignificant? Are you a supreme arbitrator? Why are you an egomaniac? Of course we'll be learning about you, you guys are human, aren't you?
I dont decide whats insignificant. Theres thousands of years of History, id like too see what you intend to learn about, probably Black Dolls in Europe.
Haha, got your panties in a bunch. It's cool pull 'em out your ass. DOn't get made at me and make snide remarks, go back in time and get on the Europeans from the times of the MOORS and tell them they are insane, that they didn't actually see blacks. I guess those Europeans were Afrocentrist, huh?

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 12th, 2006, 11:17 pm

Haha, got your panties in a bunch. It's cool pull 'em out your ass. DOn't get made at me and make snide remarks, go back in time and get on the Europeans from the times of the MOORS and tell them they are insane, that they didn't actually see blacks. I guess those Europeans were Afrocentrist, huh?
Yeh theyve seen Blacks, the Almoravids.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 12th, 2006, 11:22 pm

Wow, Dr. Blue Eyed Devil. That was some great thinking and research on your part. So you are telling me if black armies of the Islamic conquest conquered Southern Spain for sometime, and intermixed with the people but then were forced out for a couple centuries, and whites started to interbreed with the left over "mixed race" people, that now in the present, the Southern Spaniards would look like Wesley Snipes? Wow, never seen that before. I always thought if you keep mixing in more of one thing it turns into that thing, with slight traces of what it used to be. You know jet black hair unlike the blonde hair of northern Italians and Spaniards, dark ass skin unlike other Europeans and the northern people in their countries. But you know, you're so smart.
If the armies were all Black, like you say they were, then the left over seeds would still be visible.
600 years is a long time, enough for the negroids to change populations.

Irish people have Jet Black hair, does that mean they have negroid in them aswell??

Im done with this. You can belive what you want.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 13th, 2006, 4:00 pm

> AFRICAN : KUSH KERMA ,EGYPT ( KEMET , KMT ) CIVILIZATION WAS ALREADY OLD , BEFORE THE FIRST PEOPLE OF CRETE OR GREECE BEGIN TO LEARN OR EVEN BUILD A CIVILATION.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 13th, 2006, 4:03 pm

NOT TO EVEN MENTION SUMERIA AND INDIA.....WHAT WAS THE CONTINENT KNOWN AS EUROPE TODAY DOING AT THIS TIME , STILL MISTAKING DOGS AS SEX PARTNERS !?....LOL

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 13th, 2006, 10:20 pm

NICKELS wrote:NOT TO EVEN MENTION SUMERIA AND INDIA.....WHAT WAS THE CONTINENT KNOWN AS EUROPE TODAY DOING AT THIS TIME , STILL MISTAKING DOGS AS SEX PARTNERS !?....LOL
Your insults are so ridicolous. One look at Africa, an i laugh at you.

Atleast we dont have sex with babies to get rid of aids.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » August 13th, 2006, 11:07 pm

NICKELS wrote:NOT TO EVEN MENTION SUMERIA AND INDIA.....WHAT WAS THE CONTINENT KNOWN AS EUROPE TODAY DOING AT THIS TIME , STILL MISTAKING DOGS AS SEX PARTNERS !?....LOL
If Africa is so perfect, why do they keep knocking each others heads in out oversome BS?
Why are they letting themselves be played with?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » August 13th, 2006, 11:14 pm

BTW, to get back on topic:
Here aresome Theories about Polynesians:

Current theories (from linguistic, archaelogical and cultural evidence) are that the ancestors of the Maori explorers derived from a migration of people of the Taiwan Ta-p'en-k'eng culture, around 3500BC, known as the Austronesians.

The Austronesians had been steadily squeezed south from Taiwan, by the expanding Chinese, and had moved down through the Phillipines, Borneo, Vietnam, Malaysia, Java, Sumatra, the Celebes, and across to the Solomons by 1600BC.

By 1200 BC they had arrived in New Caledonia, and in Fiji and Samoa, then expanded eastward to the Society Islands, the Cook Islands and the Marquesas and Tuamotu Archipelago by around AD1. Five hundred years later, the Easter Islands were inhabited, and around 1000 AD, Pitcairn Island - and then New Zealand.

This slow but relentless expansion of these explorers was spread across the largest known colonized area of the planet, and is a testimony to their courage - they were not walking across fields or paddling down mountain streams, hunting or trapping as they went. Ahead of them, beyond the prows of the canoes, were thousands of miles of unknown ocean, and the food they carried or fish they caught on the way - and into what uncertain future did they sail ?

Anyone disagrees?

cheers05

Unread post by cheers05 » August 20th, 2006, 4:37 pm

Sentenza wrote:BTW, to get back on topic:
Here aresome Theories about Polynesians:

Current theories (from linguistic, archaelogical and cultural evidence) are that the ancestors of the Maori explorers derived from a migration of people of the Taiwan Ta-p'en-k'eng culture, around 3500BC, known as the Austronesians.

The Austronesians had been steadily squeezed south from Taiwan, by the expanding Chinese, and had moved down through the Phillipines, Borneo, Vietnam, Malaysia, Java, Sumatra, the Celebes, and across to the Solomons by 1600BC.

By 1200 BC they had arrived in New Caledonia, and in Fiji and Samoa, then expanded eastward to the Society Islands, the Cook Islands and the Marquesas and Tuamotu Archipelago by around AD1. Five hundred years later, the Easter Islands were inhabited, and around 1000 AD, Pitcairn Island - and then New Zealand.

This slow but relentless expansion of these explorers was spread across the largest known colonized area of the planet, and is a testimony to their courage - they were not walking across fields or paddling down mountain streams, hunting or trapping as they went. Ahead of them, beyond the prows of the canoes, were thousands of miles of unknown ocean, and the food they carried or fish they caught on the way - and into what uncertain future did they sail ?

Anyone disagrees?
That has no mentions of Melanesian interactions. Disagree.

BTW, heres another one of those Asian fools:

http://www.dragsport.com/issue/11/motm.shtml

DS: You mentioned that you were Vietnamese at the photoshoot. Then I noticed that it said you were a mix of Hawaiian and Pilipino on a website. What the truth?
TK: I'm actually 100-percent Vietnamese. When I got started modeling, it was suggested that I tell people I was of mixed decent to get more opportunities. Some agencies don't want a model that is too ethnic. The truth is that I'm pure Vietnamese.

idiot pieces of shit

chickymoreno

Unread post by chickymoreno » February 16th, 2008, 4:01 am

Fuck a speculation/assumption/theory/belief, here go some proven facts:

I see alot of half-ass sideways comments being made about my people, the Pinoys, as far as us claiming to be Pacific Islanders. I’ve heard people say that we try to be islanders cuz it’s trendy when really we are just “Asians/Chinks/Flips” that are wannabe Polys. I even see fellow Pinoys, who to me are watered down Bill O’Reilly types that are still brainwashed by European/White Man’s doctrine, that claim to be only Asian and say that people like me, who acknowledge my Pacific Island roots, are “confused” and “uneducated”. So this message is specifically for all of u other Islanders who hate on Pinoys, for you Pinoys out there that stay ignorant of our true roots, and for anybody else who hate on my people. Peace to all my real Islanders out there who don't hate and keep it true.

First off, we are not Poly, let’s get that clear. Second, we are Pacific Islanders that are mixed with Asian blood. Polynesia is not the only group of islands in the Pacific, in case you didn’t know. Most of you are used to seeing only a few of the different types of Filipinos that exist, mainly the ones heavily influenced by Spanish/Western culture and/or those mixed with Chinese blood. Many of you are not aware that the Philippines is made up of 7107 islands with nearly 100 different dialects/languages spoken. Before Spanish rule, we weren’t even a single united nation. The Europeans decided to group all of our islands together as one nation to make it easy for them to administer, even though we were all different tribes. Each island had different tribes, with it’s own unique cultures, many of which closely resemble the cultures of many other Pacific Islanders, including Polynesia.

Go to http://www.apat-na-alon-tribe.com/history.html
The Real Filipino Roots: How we became...
“The Malay Archipelago before government and politics and nationalism started/ consisted of only what we know now, as Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea. Within the vast archipelago these islands was not inhabited yet, only by Pre-historic animals.

Our people came in four waves:

FIRST WAVE: The First indigenous people that traveled to explore new homeland was the Aetas (Negritos: which are crossed with Afro-Asiatic and Austro-Aborigines). The Aetas or Agtas or Negritos or Andamanese (of the Andaman Island, India), they are the first to reach several exotic Islands of the archipelago and called it home. This was approximately 15,000-3,000 B.C. (Original indigenous native man of the East Indies and of the island continent which is now known as Australia). Within these times the Aetas where nomadic because of the changes of weather and food resources. They traveled through the vast region of the archipelagos. Going from island to island of the South seas (for instance, the people of Melanesia - FIJI). The Aetas area mix descent of African and Asiatic roots they came from Asia evolving as a new race of human beings. Different from the present day black people of Africa or the present day Asians.
These were the same ones who traveled east through the many other island chains populating Melanesia and onward to the Fiji Islands. You know where Fiji is right? LOL.

SECOND WAVE: Alongside the Aetas different and diverse civilizations were evolving faster and more advanced than them. This is because of the Malay archipelagos many secluded islands (time seems to stop as primitive indigenous tribes are in seclusion). When the many islands of the pacific were settled by the Aetas. Another wave of intermixed race appeared. These natives came down also from Asia and evolve to another race. They were called the Proto-Malays (Mongol Asiatic descent they are from mainland Asia and are the 2nd to settle in the Malay archipelago). The Proto-Malays were more technologically advanced group (2500 B.C. 2nd wave). They were sea farer's and farmers, and their advances in to the peninsula forced the Negritos of the land to the hills and jungles. Although, there were a few territorial fights in the beginning of the Proto-Malays settlements. They have lived side by side with the Aetas peacefully Within their island homes (exchanging information). Both the Aetas and the Proto-Malays practiced head-hunting and is part of the family Malayo-Polynesian language group.

THIRD WAVE: Third wave introduced civil natives called the Deuteron-malay`s they were crossed with the Proto-Malay natives with India-asiatic, which was Indian, Chinese, Siamese, and later mixed with Arabic. These people brought with them diverse influences. They were more civilize and so, along with the Aetas and the original Proto-Malay natives the Duetero-Malays in comparison was not as primitive. So they overruled the majority of the archipelago. Not until the Spanish overseers came with there guns and forcing there beliefs on the land. And so they were pushed more down south area of the archipelagos.

It was the introduction of the 4th wave that soon put the Philippine Islands into the maps. The Spanish fleet led by Portuguese hero Ferdinand Magellan reached the islands. From there, to make things short and not complicated, short summary: the CASTILLAS the Spaniards, the Conquistadors (the overseers) did as they do and rape and pillaged the land of its gold and of its people, to make it there own. Intermixing to become the fourth wave. The Spanish influence. TO BE CONTINUED...”

Many different parts of the Philippines you can still see evidence of this today. One example is tattooing, which has been a part of all of the Philippine Islands culture for hundreds of years. When the Spanish first landed in the Philippines they called us La Islas de los Pintados-which means The Islands of the Painted Ones. Go to the Philippines and hit all the islands from Luzon to Visayas to Palawan and then Mindanao before you talk about my peoples like you know all about us, see for yourself just how we can rightfully claim to be Pacific Islanders. It’s not that we are acting liking islanders, We ARE Islanders.

Recent studies have shown that the Philippines was never part of Asia the continent as all of our islands are volcanic islands, which means the Philippines came from the ground up, just like all other Pacific Islands.

The Philippines is an island nation completely surrounded by the Pacific Ocean. Pacific + Islands=Pacific Islander.

Finally, this next piece here goes out especially to the other Pacific Islanders out there that go around hating on us Pinoys:
Recent maternal mitochondrial DNA analysis suggests that Polynesians, including Tongans, Samoans, Niueans, Cook Islanders, Tahitians, Hawaiians, Marquesans and Māori, are genetically linked to indigenous peoples of parts of Southeast Asia including those of Taiwan (and the Philippines). This DNA evidence is supported by linguistic and archaeological evidence (see Sutton 1994, cited in References section below, for discussion of Eastern Polynesian origins, New Zealand Māori in particular). Recent studies into paternal Y chromosome analysis shows that Polynesians are also genetically linked to peoples of Melanesia (see "Melanesian Origin of Polynesian Y n Chromosomes" and "Melanesian Origin of Polynesian Y Chromosomes (correction)" cited in References). The Polynesian people are a hybrid race between indigenous peoples of parts of Southeast Asia (including the Philippines) and peoples of Melanesia.

You are probably looking at all of this sitting in doubt with a dumb look on your face thinking of what racial slur to call me and saying out loud that this is all BS and I’ve heard it all before so u can save your ignorant comments but here’s something to think about: Average DNA test results exceed 99.99% accuracy.

Here are the sources, u can go check for yourself:
1. Sutton, Douglas G. (Ed.) (1994). The Origins of the First New Zealanders. Auckland: Auckland University Press.
2. Kayser, M., Brauer, S., Weiss, G., Underhill, P. A., Roewer, L., Schiefenhšfel, W., and Stoneking, M. (2000). Melanesian Origin of Polynesian Y Chromosomes Current Biology, 2000, volume 10, pages 1237-1246
3. Kayser, M., Brauer, S., Weiss, G., Underhill, P. A., Roewer, L., Schiefenhšfel, W., and Stoneking, M. (2000). Melanesian Origin of Polynesian Y Chromosomes Current Biology, 2000, volume 11, pages 1-2

Peace to ALL the other Pacific Islanders and Pinoys who keep it true and know the truth.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » February 16th, 2008, 1:56 pm

There's no significant black ancestry in So. Spain. Only 3% or so on average. The white Afrikaaner people in South Africa have more black ancestry than any Spaniard. Northern Spaniards aren't blonde. There white as f##k but generally dark haired similar to Irish people.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » March 25th, 2008, 2:29 pm

poly's r not asians but they resemble some asian features

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 8th, 2008, 3:44 pm

i think polynesaians are a mix of asians and aboriginals of australia...thats just what i think...