SPICS

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
I HATE SPICS

SPICS

Unread post by I HATE SPICS » February 25th, 2004, 3:33 pm

The only thing spics are good for is keeping Walmart and Rent-a-center around. They come over here and have 50 loud a ss, fat, sweaty wetbacks all living in one Section 8 house that happens to be in a once great black neighborhood and lets it go all to sh it. 15 little glue sniffing tamale addicted bastards running around the street in salvation army clothes and cheap cowboy boots speaking spanish and trying to steal things out of a decent neighbor's yard. 20 cars parked on their bald lawns with that sh itty spic music blaring from the f ucking stereo. None of them work but they have money to buy drugs and fix up those old trucks with lawnmowers in the back. The women are just as bad. Since when is it a requirement for a person to squeeze out 15 illegitmate spic bastard children for the welfare system? Also what's up with all the funky makeup? Why all that nasty sh it around their lips with that ugly lipstick or those ugly ass eyebrows they shave off only to draw them back on? They get fat after having one f ucking brat and continue up the ricter scale. Too f ucking stupid to realize what a f ucking embarrassment they are. F ucking spic, wetback dumba ss aliens I hate em all.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: SPICS

Unread post by E`S`T » February 25th, 2004, 3:37 pm

LOL..I like that you dont put your name or race..

I HATE SPICS

Unread post by I HATE SPICS » February 25th, 2004, 3:44 pm

Spics aren't known for their intelligence. Or personal hygiene either. They go where they're not wanted. And worst of all, they go against all efforts to better themselves in a place that has far more opportunity than the spic pesthole they left behind. Instead, they try to turn our black communities into the same kind of disease ridden, corrupt, poverty stricken rat's nest that they had fled from. To deal with the spic problem is not racist. And it is not being a bigot. It is self-defense. Pure and simple. We will not let you turn our once black communities into Spixico.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 25th, 2004, 3:46 pm

LITTLE BLACK BOY GOT HIS ASS WHOOPED BY SOME MEXICAN..HAHA..LOL..GO HOME BUSTER, GROW UP

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

$$$$$$

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » February 25th, 2004, 4:23 pm

LOL

ElGuero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ElGuero » February 25th, 2004, 5:08 pm

Now this is good.....its dialogue...."I hate Spics" has a lot of misconceptions.......and he's getting his frustrations out...this is exactly the kind of tension that needs to be resolved......

I HATE HISPANICS......send me a pm if you want, ask anything about the Latin community and I'll answer you as honestly as I can......all I ask if for you to tell me in a reasonable way why you feel the need for this animosity.......

indyjrt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by indyjrt » February 25th, 2004, 5:56 pm

Why are you people even giving the author of this thread a reply??

He is propagading hate........ I thought this site was about the sharing of ideas on how to gang culture and how to stop the violence. I guess posts like this make it a forum of hate.

KAYDEE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KAYDEE » February 25th, 2004, 6:38 pm

HE IS JUST ONE IGNORANT LIL BOY WHO WILL HAVE TO FACE REALITY ONE DAY.IT'S EASY TO SIT BEHIND A COMPUTER AND TALK OUT YOUR ASS.I CANT EVEN UNDER STAND WHY ANYBODY RESPONDS TO FOOLS LIKE THAT.
Last edited by KAYDEE on February 25th, 2004, 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 25th, 2004, 7:14 pm

ha ha, the FOOL got banned, anyways that boy better get a grip on hisself. he's the kind of fool that become serial killers or serial molesters...sounds like that hatred is eating him up but the crazy thing about it is? AINT A DAMM THING HE CAN DO ABOUT SOMEONES CULTURE/LIFESTYLE...while he's getting ate up with hatred what he is hating is just living life...

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » February 25th, 2004, 7:31 pm

He's banned now. I can't even imagine someone carrying that around inside them and having to sneak onto a board to release it. Off center for sure.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » February 27th, 2004, 4:28 am

Fool doesn't belong here anyway. I'll buy his azz a one way boat ticket to wherever he comes from.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 28th, 2004, 2:52 pm

the fact is that there are people out here that think like this, and in some sense this racial conflict is a part of some gang conflict to.

It is good to know that most people on here have the ability to get along with others. He is hopefully the rare breed.