Your own Personal Stereotypes

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » September 26th, 2006, 5:35 pm

chinese - very polite, never racist , can woup some ass but choose not to, have small dicks, very short and the grlz are very rearly beautiful.
(Same goes to every asian i call them all chinese)

ARABS - very loyal to their religions, all have guns wen they go back to they countries, wen i was comin from oakland to DC i was scared some arab dude was gon hijak our ass everytime he stood up, very controlin of they wife,
but they if u kno one they are ill peeps n they loyal to they words
ARAB GIRLZ - dont give out pussy, very hairy all over, probably very beautiful witout that clothe over their hair, very obidient and limit themselves from the world because of they husbands n i think they are party animals like everybdy else but cant express'em selves

WHITE MEN- Rich most the time, very racist but put a friendly front, disloyal, greedy, always thinkin, want things their way,dont give a fuck bout anybody else ( white boss can fire ur daddy n leave u homeless wtout givin a fuck n say they was jst doin they job) never risk their life for nothing, and exploit everyfuckin thing in the world,

WHITE BOIZ- try to be black if not then hardcore punk rock n rol shit, always lying, very WACKK n PUSSY
WHITE GIRLZ - i love me some white grl..lol...very horny at times, love black dick, love black dick, have pretty vagina, easy to fuck, they are more down than white boiz far as being a wigger n stickin to they words,
love tryn to have ass's...WHITE GIRLZ ALWAYS CHEAT n wudnt hesitate to be LESBIAN

BLACK MALES ON THE WEST COAST - very down for they homies, turn from smooth nigga to straight killah in a split second, bitches ain shit but stilll have they one n only grl they truly love, love ridin around jst cruisin, love tellin jokes

BLACK MALES EAST COAST - love playin ball, love rockin some huge ass sweaters, love watchin ball, some of'em snitches, try grillin people n actin hard 24/7 coz they tryna copy some crip n blood shit, always talk bout money

INDIANS -- SMELL SOOOOOOO FUCKIN NASTY!!!!!!

JEWS - rich and all to them selves never leave they house n hate on arabs but scared of sayin it

SPANISH MALES - i don even kno sometimes...i got love fo spanish people i got alot of hespanic homeboiz but i c some of'em tryna act black, some try actin italian , n some try actin white, but the real hespanics are proud to the fullest ,always eatin some taco spicie shit barrito's n love pussy

SPANISH GIRLZ - to me are the finest pieces of ass in the world, if u go to puerto rico, cuba, w.e its hard to c an ugly grl ..and 1 thing people don notice bout them is that they give pussy easy n don like usin no rubber ----dats why every 15 year old spanish chick got a baby

f--- dats it for today

oya BLACK GRL - talk alot of shit, these days someof'em ain got nooo ass but try to act so fyne n say they do over the fuckin internent, they got dark vaginal area n dark vagina....n always claim they wont fuck but after the party they hit the hooptie n get down like some closet freak shit

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 26th, 2006, 5:55 pm

ARAB GIRLZ - dont give out pussy, very hairy all over, probably very beautiful witout that clothe over their hair, very obidient and limit themselves from the world because of they husbands n i think they are party animals like everybdy else but cant express'em selves

You say what now??? Awww cuzzz come down to Irvine my nigga. Them Persian broads is a dime piece, and they know exactly wus good.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 26th, 2006, 5:57 pm

but persians aint arabs.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 26th, 2006, 6:03 pm

I know this nigga. I was singlin out Persians in particular.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 26th, 2006, 8:18 pm

Ok, I was reading through this thread and there have been some personal attacks going on here. If it continues I will have to lock this thread.

Cinfull_Latina
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cinfull_Latina » September 26th, 2006, 8:27 pm

Somebody get this nigga some Nachos...
this ain't no fuckin Guacamole Forum board
and get off that bean burrito talk.
Now im hungry... :lol:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 26th, 2006, 9:01 pm

Cinfull_Latina wrote:
Somebody get this nigga some Nachos...
this ain't no fuckin Guacamole Forum board
and get off that bean burrito talk.
Now im hungry... :lol:

ROFLMAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Those three comments had me literally laughing out loud, seriously...

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 26th, 2006, 9:07 pm

perongregory wrote:He's not mexican blakk.
He's New Yorican, :D lol just playin
Mcminister wrote:chinese - very polite, never racist , can woup some ass but choose not to, have small dicks, very short and the grlz are very rearly beautiful.

ARABS - very loyal to their religions, all have guns wen they go back to they countries, wen i was comin from oakland to DC i was scared some arab dude was gon hijak our ass everytime he stood up, very controlin of they wife,
but they if u kno one they are ill peeps n they loyal to they words

WHITE MEN- Rich most the time, very racist but put a friendly front, disloyal, greedy, always thinkin, want things their way,dont give a fu-- bout anybody else ( white boss can fire ur daddy n leave u homeless wtout givin a fu-- n say they was jst doin they job) never risk their life for nothing, and exploit everyfuckin thing in the world,

WHITE BOIZ- try to be black if not then hardcore punk rock n rol shit, always lying, very WACKK n PUSSY
WHITE GIRLZ - i love me some white grl..lol...very horny at times, love black dick, love black dick, have pretty vagina, easy to fu--, they are more down than white boiz far as being a wigger n stickin to they words,
love tryn to have ass's...WHITE GIRLZ ALWAYS CHEAT n wudnt hesitate to be LESBIAN

BLACK MALES ON THE WEST COAST - very down for they homies, turn from smooth nigga to straight killah in a split second, women ain shit but stilll have they one n only grl they truly love, love ridin around jst cruisin, love tellin jokes

BLACK MALES EAST COAST - love playin ball, love rockin some huge ass sweaters, love watchin ball, some of'em snitches, try grillin people n actin hard 24/7 coz they tryna copy some crip n blood shit, always talk bout money

INDIANS -- SMELL SOOOOOOO FUCKIN NASTY!!!!!!

JEWS - rich and all to them selves never leave they house n hate on arabs but scared of sayin it

SPANISH MALES - i don even kno sometimes...i got love fo spanish people i got alot of hespanic homeboiz but i c some of'em tryna act black, some try actin italian , n some try actin white, but the real hespanics are proud to the fullest ,always eatin some taco spicie shit barrito's n love pussy

SPANISH GIRLZ - to me are the finest pieces of ass in the world, if u go to puerto rico, cuba, w.e its hard to c an ugly grl ..and 1 thing people don notice bout them is that they give pussy easy n don like usin no rubber ----dats why every 15 year old spanish chick got a baby

f--- dats it for today

oya BLACK GRL - talk alot of shit, these days someof'em ain got nooo ass but try to act so fyne n say they do over the fuckin internent, they got dark vaginal area n dark vagina....n always claim they wont fu-- but after the party they hit the hooptie n get down like some closet freak shit

damn....

that's some scary shit....... practically right on the money.... :o

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 26th, 2006, 9:07 pm

Your own Personal Stereotypes

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 26th, 2006, 9:23 pm

OK I guess I'm gonna have to state mine then....

White people - As a fellow honkie I see how white people truly act when other races are not around. Now ever race had it's racists and it's non-racists but you would be surprised at how many whites are actually racist when they appear not to be.

If you are black you could have a white guy smile in your face, shake your hand and joke with you all day but at home he's calling you a Ni--er to his kids.

Not only that but you could have a huge "wigger" that may actually hate blacks, but for some reason they still feel the need to wear FUBU and listen to rap, these are the ones that confuse me the most, next to the white guys that are openly racist yet love black women....

And there are also white people that just don't have exposure to blacks and are just plain confused about black culture, like one that is raised in neighborhoods with $300,000 houses, they aren't necessarily racist as much as they just don't know shit about blacks.

Then there are the whites like me that dont fit in anywhere, we just exist.........

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 26th, 2006, 9:25 pm

PS, I've noticed that the Goth white kids actually get along with blacks no problem, it's almost like a mutual respect thing or something......

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 26th, 2006, 10:06 pm

Now I'm going to get into other races, the problem is that here the only major races are Black, and white (majority Italian) and a few Native Americans and very little hispanics (Puerto Ricans)

Asains - Due to the fact there isnt a lot of Asians here I cant really make an opinion about them, the Asians I have met so far have been cool (All 3 LOL!)

Native Americans - Every time I see Native Americans I think they're Mexican, until they talk about the reservation and neglect to speak Spanish. I dont know about the rest of the state, or the country for that fact, but when I go to the Rez it's like going to a different country, there are broken down cars as far as the eye can see and they're always hiding in the woods just shooting random shit up, and they know they can get away with it because the cops can't go into the Rez without permission, or at least a good reason.

Mexicans - I haven't met a lot of Mexicans, only like 1 and it was because I was down south in Virginia, he was cool as fuck. So I can't really make an opinion about them either.

Cubans - Never met one

Puerto Ricans - I've known some Puerto Ricans here and there while growing up and the ones that are originally from this part of the state are generally cool as hell, but now there is this new trend popping up where a lot of Puerto Ricans from New York City are moving UpState. And they are straight @ssholes. So far the majority of Puerto Ricans that I met from New York were pricks, they thought they were the next Tony Montana from Scarface and they are sure to talk shit in front of large groups of people because they think they have something to prove. Not only that but Puerto Ricans are more likely to use a knife in a fight rather than a gun. So dont worry about getting shot, but prepare to get cut so wrap your hands in a way that you can defend yourself without getting your hands cut up. now Puerto Rican girls are fine as hell there's just something about them that makes me go nuts. They also refer to themselves as "Boriqua", and if they were born in New York they are "New Yorican"

Middle Easterners - They own the cab companies and the corner stores. Suprisingly blacks are more racist against them than whites, that suprises me considering blacks have dealt with racism for hundreds of years. But anyways, I haven't really had social contact with them either except for the ones from Canada that think they are from Compton and dress in platinum chains and FUBU but have never been to an American ghetto before. That is really funny to me. But apparantly those are the major minority groups in Canada and thats apparantly what Canadian ghettos are filled with. They should come up with their own thing it would get them more respect. And they get stopped at the border ALL the time. No matter what they get stopped.

Black males - Well in my personal opinion American whites and American blacks are exactly the same, except for segregation and differences in the way each group does things. Plus physical characteristics obviously. But I dont know about different regions around the country but here blacks hate to eat p###y. They are more concerned with making money, (which I can't blame them) and getting laid (Still can't blame them). I've met some blacks that will act as white as they can so that they can get into the white crowds and socialize with the preppy whites in order to leave the ghetto behind. (Can YOU blame them?) The other blacks that remain in the hood will diss the blacks that leave and shit like that because it's like a betrayal. There are too many different types of blacks to really give an accurate portrayal, there's too many different individual personalities to group everyone into one big picture. It would require another thread just to describe the different kinds of blacks.

Black girls/ White Girls - But anyways I love Black girls too they aren't all ditsy like white girls are and they have more common sense and I like dark skin so they are very very cute 8) Plus I love thick girls (Not fatasses, I mean thick) As opposed to the flat pancake ass white girls made of plastic with fake titties, fake lips and fake personalities. I like white girls too but they have absolutely nothing in common with me, even though that may sound funny.

Extra - I've noticed that when Blacks commit crimes they do it in dumb sloppy ways that basically ensure they will get caught, like robbing a bank in broad daylight with no mask on. Or shooting someone in the middle of the day with 35 people watching. Because if a white guy were gonna steal he tries to hide it as best as he can, he steals from Stocks and Bonds and Wall Street shit like that. And if a white guy kills he hires a hitman and "Goes out on the boat for a weekend" I think that may be one of the reasons that blacks are imprisoned at such a high rate, plus a justice system designed to accomodate the wealthy, and blacks aren't wealthy.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 26th, 2006, 10:11 pm

Now If I've offended anyone Im sorry those are just the little things I've noticed here and there about certain groups, the major point is that we are all human, and we all bleed the same blood and have the same fears, hopes and dreams as each other, plus we can all procreate with each other so that makes us equal. ...At least in a bilogical and theoretical level racism is the disease that destroys that ideology :(

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » September 26th, 2006, 10:56 pm

Abos Theyll either be alright or kinda smelly an scummy...They live like shit an are dole bludge. Although i cant blame them, guess they feel they dont fit into society.
They fight in tribes, an some think theyre from LA or some Ghetto ridden shithole. They often get stomped at pubs.

ArabsFrom what i hear they fight 10 vs 1 (heard this from a guy who lives in Sydney), i havent really come into contact with that many..

Black Sth AfricansIf theyre kids of Doctors then theyre generally ok. We havent recieved lots of Africans, yet.

I cant be bothered sterotyping everyrace, so ill just do mine.

WhitesDont stick up for each other anymore, suffer from White guilt. Hell bent on gay as shit hippy crap, like love the world, Multiculturalism etc etc. Say race doesnt exist, yet go an call everyone racists. Too many damn Emos in the cities.

We also seem to cop the most shit from other races (on here). Were greedy, Manipulative, racist, we also exploit the fuck out of everything.

We also cant fight an were all pussies, most races will give reps to other races but nah fuck Whites.. :roll: Which i dont get, Whites are the Strongest race an also big....Guess Pride an UFC is a good example of White fighters :evil:

Yet some of the kindest people youll meet are White, i dont see no fucking Asian or Arab missionaries over in Africa helping out..Or offering asylum to refugees. I dont see no Blacks helping out your own kind, always asking the White man for handouts an trying to get into Europe, Ironic.

Some Whties are so kind (or full white guilt) that they will prop up other races, but dissown their own..

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » September 26th, 2006, 10:57 pm

We need an Edit button 8)

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 26th, 2006, 11:43 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Man I like reggaeton for the most part, shit even some Bachata, But that Spanish Rock shit like Mana and the gotdamn accordian shit, Banda and that type stuff, is all types of cornball circus sounding.
Shit makes me feel like im on a fuckin marry-go-round fuckin rollercoaster ride. Way to happy and up beat.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » September 27th, 2006, 1:25 am

chinese - very polite, never racist , can woup some ass but choose not to, have small dicks, very short and the grlz are very rearly beautiful.
lol chinese never racist mcminister?

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » September 27th, 2006, 7:28 am

i dunno why people are saying white dudes eat pussy, i havn't done that shit since h.s. i won't even kiss a c*ck s*ckin h0e.

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » September 27th, 2006, 8:46 am

I am many things; but the government associates my race with "African American:"

Asians - I'm cool with' 'em. I had Vietmanese homies in college. They chilled & smoked, watched "Belly," The God Father," "Scarface," etc.; while I drunk 'em under the table. In a group - don't trust 'em.

Blacks - I'm cool with' 'em. I make money with' 'em. The young Nicca's get on my nerves, though. They try to prove themselves too much. In a group - don't trust 'em.

Caucasians - Cool with' very few of them. Mainly because they don't be in my hood. I don't feel comfortable around them, if I don't know them. I always feel like they're watching me or pre-judging me as a "low life." At least, until, they look me in my eyes & say "Hello." At that point, I'm cool. In a group - I couldn't be LESS threatened. For some reason I find it hard to fathom that a Caucasian person can whoop me. :?

Hispanic / Latin / etc. - Cool with' very few of 'em. Mattah' fact, I've been cool with' only TWO. This Hispanic cat named "Levi," when I was like 9, & my next door neighbor. Of course, I don't fucc with' Levi anymore & my neighbor has been acting a little different towards me, ever since he saw me strapped. My street is a dead end. There's a total of 12 houses on the block. There is only 2 Black households (me & the cat that stays in front/left of me), 3 Asian households, & the rest is Hispanic! The Hispanic households are: Cop; therefore, I have no desire to be cool with' him. Hustla's; who happen to stay RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE COP :roll: ! I'm not cool with' 'em 'cause they don't speak, & I find that shit disrespectful! Other 4 Hispanic houses - they never speak! In a group - don't trust 'em!

Arabs / Indians / etc. - See "Caucasian" section. :lol:

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » September 27th, 2006, 9:50 am

bgcasper wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:I'm asian myself and I too know that asians are stingy. From what I know is that we come from a poor country, thats why we only care of our family and no one else.

When I stereotype a whole race, I remember the good people that helped me out from that race. Then all my stereotyping just goes away.. for a while lol.

Viets = back stabbers
Chinese = stingy
Koreans = stingy
Cambodians = hard headed
Philipinos = cocky
Whites = arrogant
Mexicans = lazy
Blacks = attention deficit hyper disorder

People dont hate me, I still respect all races.
VIET BACCSTABER LOLOLOL HOMIE WHAT RACE ARE U ?????
I'm Cambodian, Chinese, and Vietnamese. What about you?

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » September 27th, 2006, 2:17 pm

Aquafresh wrote:

Arabs / Indians / etc. - See "Caucasian" section. :lol:

thats one messed up stereotype, may b like that in texas, but over here it different

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » September 27th, 2006, 6:37 pm

UmanH-ay
i mean it doesnt matter wat race are u they still talk to u so frendly n shit...but they kinda hate young black male..not becaues we black but because they always paranoid we gon rob them

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » September 27th, 2006, 7:41 pm

Aquafresh wrote:

Asians - I'm cool with' 'em. I had Vietmanese homies in college. They chilled & smoked, watched "Belly," The God Father," "Scarface," etc.; while I drunk 'em under the table. In a group - don't trust 'em.

Blacks - I'm cool with' 'em. I make money with' 'em. The young Nicca's get on my nerves, though. They try to prove themselves too much. In a group - don't trust 'em.
What chu mean don't trust em in a group?

I'm Viet so here goes

East Asians - Cats who have a humble front up in public but will be two faced behind people's back. Coo with em but don't trust em to be down for shit. Probably kiss white ass the most out of all the races.

Southeast Asians - Laidback people that's down if you close to em.

Mexicans - Seem closed off and reserved. Some are outgoing. Quite a few are arrogant and racist but hide it. The crazy ass ones don't play around.

Blacks - The hustler types might seem like friends with a muthafukca but jakc him in the quikcness once the foo's vulernable. Never trust em grimey ass types. The ones that just play sports and listen to a bunch of hip hop are safe to roll with.

Whites - Some are cool to kick it with but don't expect em to be down for anything. The poor humble ones are aite. Them white females will cheat on their men at the drop of a hat though.

Islanders - Friendly people just don't piss one off.

Angryblackman86
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Angryblackman86 » September 27th, 2006, 8:04 pm

ITALIANS: TALK TOO MUCH SHIT
BACK OUT OF FIGHTS WHEN U CHALLEGE THEM 1-ON-1
WATCH TOO MUCH GODFATHER AND THEN TRY TO ACT ALL
MAFIOSO
COPYING BLACK PPL BY ALWAYS TALKING WITH THERE HANDS

AND COCKY AS FUCK!!!!

HATE EM . . . .WELL MOST OF THEM NOT ALL ACTUALLY IVE BUMPED INTO A FEW FEW COOL ITALIANS STILL NO LIE!!!! BUT VEEERY FEWW

LIKE 2/10

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » September 27th, 2006, 8:52 pm

Angryblackman86 wrote:ITALIANS: TALK TOO MUCH SHIT
BACK OUT OF FIGHTS WHEN U CHALLEGE THEM 1-ON-1
WATCH TOO MUCH GODFATHER AND THEN TRY TO ACT ALL
MAFIOSO
COPYING BLACK PPL BY ALWAYS TALKING WITH THERE HANDS

AND COCKY AS fu--!!!!

HATE EM . . . .WELL MOST OF THEM NOT ALL ACTUALLY IVE BUMPED INTO A FEW FEW COOL ITALIANS STILL NO LIE!!!! BUT VEEERY FEWW

LIKE 2/10
Them parts make me :lol: . Everyone who's good with conversations will use big ass hand gestures, it anit some black exclusive thing. I think even blacks can agree they're the most cocky people.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 27th, 2006, 9:14 pm

I look down on Italians on purpose, because they don't know how to act... They ain't used to that shit... I dont give a fuck, When I get them at the Job I talk short, rude but professional, And when I see them on the streets I speak my fuckin mind... Italians ain't sheeit. And Ain't nobody give on fuck about Italy. I'd go there strictly for the spaghetti.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » September 27th, 2006, 9:45 pm

BlaKK wrote:I look down on Italians on purpose, because they don't know how to act... They ain't used to that shit... I dont give a fu--, When I get them at the Job I talk short, rude but professional, And when I see them on the streets I speak my fuckin mind... Italians ain't sheeit. And Ain't nobody give on fu-- about Italy. I'd go there strictly for the spaghetti.
never actually met em, they food is real good though

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » September 28th, 2006, 2:13 am

BlaKK wrote:I look down on Italians on purpose, because they don't know how to act... They ain't used to that shit... I dont give a fu--, When I get them at the Job I talk short, rude but professional, And when I see them on the streets I speak my fuckin mind... Italians ain't sheeit. And Ain't nobody give on fu-- about Italy. I'd go there strictly for the spaghetti.
Italians in italy aint like your everday italian american, but yeah a lot of them still seem to be stuck on the whole Mafia persona, but there are a few that are down and hard people i can speak on, say blakk didnt you say you loved goodfellas though?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 28th, 2006, 7:22 am

Tyrant wrote:
never actually met em, they food is real good though
Where I live is basically an Italian City, it's Italian run.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » September 28th, 2006, 7:26 am

im new to the forums, i like to read posts mainly but wanted to post here

Im White(German/Finnish) born and raised in canada, my parents are both off the boat from there countries.

Here are my stereotypes

Americans (Black White Hispanic)
No offence but your all the same to me not in any bad way but you all in my opinion have the same habits, attitudes, and hated towards each other. You guys have alot of shit to work out imho and its tearing the rest of us apart

canadiens

Whites
Ive been raised in a predominatly white world, and its hard for me to narrow down a stereotype. In my opinion its a mixed bag, we have racists who feel threatened by other cultures and we dont. And on the other hand we also have alot of whites helping other races succed and build better lives for themselves. In my opinion its a mixed bag.

Blacks
I find blacks are the opposite of whites, obviously, alot of them act american but the others are also hard working individuals. I have some friends from Ghana who i helped with math and school work, and they brought me in like i was part of there family. On the average black Canadiens are great people but like the whites its a mixed bag

Asians
Shy people that are not very outgoing but ive noticed if you extend that hand of friendship wheather its holding the door open for them or saying hi, they will be more then happy to return the favour to you. You cant blame them for being stingy

Hispanics
Met a few funny people, but havent met enough of them

Natives
Both the blacks and i agree that they need to get jobs jobs and quit living off tax money, but there are some that work very hard and they have good jobs to prove it.

Those r the races ive met, personally this racism thing is a huge circle jerk that wont stop unless we all can accept each other for who we are. If we all let the opinions of a few hurt us then were all pretty much fucked.

Mabye we should have a apolgy thread

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 28th, 2006, 8:22 am

[quote="NikexCortez"][quote="bgcasper"][quote="NikexCortez"]I'm asian myself and I too know that asians are stingy. From what I know is that we come from a poor country, thats why we only care of our family and no one else.

When I stereotype a whole race, I remember the good people that helped me out from that race. Then all my stereotyping just goes away.. for a while lol.

Viets = back stabbers
Chinese = stingy
Koreans = stingy
Cambodians = hard headed
Philipinos = cocky
Whites = arrogant
Mexicans = lazy
Blacks = attention deficit hyper disorder

People dont hate me, I still respect all races.[/quote]

VIET BACCSTABER LOLOLOL HOMIE WHAT RACE ARE U ?????[/quote]

I'm Cambodian, Chinese, and Vietnamese. What about you?[/quote]LOL I HAD LIKE 20 STRING TALKIN ABOUT IT
A HUMAN I GUESS THAN WE GOT ONE RACE IN COMON WERE ARE YOUR VIET ORIGINE COME FROM ? NORTH OR SOUTH ?

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » September 28th, 2006, 8:37 am

Tyrant wrote:What chu mean don't trust em in a group?
I mean, if I'm walin' up the block & I see a group of Blacks or Hispanic or Asians, I keep my eye's open & quickly place my hand "under my shirt."