Why ARE MUSLIMS LOOKED DOWN UPON

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Why ARE MUSLIMS LOOKED DOWN UPON

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » September 19th, 2006, 5:13 am

why are us muslims looked down upon what have we done to upet people so much.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » September 19th, 2006, 5:47 am

Well because of the dumbfucks among Muslims that blow innocent people into pieces.
Now i am not on that "i hate muslims trip", but some stuff that happens these days is just too stupid.
Like th Taliban, i had a friend from Kabul who was a good muslim, but even he kept telling me that they are no good and they are devilish for randomly killing and raping people.
Those people give Islam a bad name and there are too few Muslims openly opposing those people.
Thats why many people think all muslims are like that.

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » September 19th, 2006, 5:59 am

that is terrible stereotyping.\ and people should not tatint theyre images of us by these imgaes you see on teh news that isnt the true meaning of islam were are peacefull people.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 19th, 2006, 7:35 am

Tacomahilltop wrote:that is terrible stereotyping.\ and people should not tatint theyre images of us by these imgaes you see on teh news that isnt the true meaning of islam were are peacefull people.
I know. I dont share that stereotype, but many people do.

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Why ARE MUSLIMS LOOKED DOWN UPON

Unread post by SniperSVD » September 19th, 2006, 8:10 am

Tacomahilltop wrote:why are us muslims looked down upon what have we done to upet people so much.
cause the make asshole comments about killing innocent people, due to race and religion, they hold grudges and make sin seem unforgiveable... and the whole closed religion thing does not appeal to me on any level.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Re: Why ARE MUSLIMS LOOKED DOWN UPON

Unread post by Christina Marie » September 19th, 2006, 10:42 am

Tacomahilltop wrote:why are us muslims looked down upon what have we done to upet people so much.

Tacomahilltop wrote.....
Blakk who are you to wave and israeli flag jews are the snakes of the world and deserve to be slaughtered like the pigs that you eat.

viewtopic.php?t=15295&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=40

Angryblackman86
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Angryblackman86 » September 25th, 2006, 10:04 pm

FUCK THE PROPHET MOHAMMED , MOHAMMED WAS A FUCKIN COCKSUCKING CONTRADICT AND DECEIVER , TELL ME WHY THE HOMO SAID MUSLIMS R ONLY SUPPOSED TO HAVE 4 WIVES AND THE BITCH NIGGA HAD 23 INCLUDING A 8 YEAR OLD GIRL WHICH HE LOVED TO SLEEP WITH VERY OFTEN , INCLUDING THE FACT THAT ISLAM WAS CREATED BY MOHAMMED , WHICH ALSO HE ALLOWED AND GREEN LIGHTED THE OPPRESSION OF BLACKS BY MUSLIMS AND ALSO ALLOWING MUSLIM SLAVE OWNERS TO ENSLAVE BLACK MEN AND KEEP THERE WOMEN AS SEX OBJECTS SINCE HE BELEIVES BLACKS WERE INFERIOR TO MUSLIMS SO ALL THE BLACK PPL REPPING THE MUSLIM RELIGION CONVERT NOW , THATS WHY MUSLIMS COUNTRIES AND FUCKIN ARABS RNT EVEN SPEAKING UP ABOUT THE CHAOS AND HAVOC THE ARAB MUSLIMS R WREAKING ON THE BLACK POPULATION IN SUDAN. ALSO BECAUSE OF THE POPES COMMENTS SOME SHIT FACED MUSLIMS DEVILS DECIDE THEY ARE GOING TO GO AROUND SHOOTING CHRISTIAN NUNS BECUZ OF WHAT ONE POPE SAID , WHICH WERENT EVEN HIS OWN WORDS OR BELEIFS.

FUCK MUSLIMS

**OH YEAH AND IF U BLOW URSELF FOR ALLAH ALONG WITH KILLING INNOCENT IN SUBWAYS PPL ALLAH WILL GUARANTEE U A PLACE IN PARADISE RIGHT???? :wink: :wink: **

Angryblackman86
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Angryblackman86 » September 25th, 2006, 10:07 pm

MUSLIMS WILL ALL BURN IN HELL ALONG WITH THAT HOMO FAGG MOHAMMED , 4GET THE JEWS I FEEL LIKE BEATING UP SOME MUSLIMS.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » September 26th, 2006, 6:17 am

:shock: :shock: :shock:

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » September 26th, 2006, 6:23 am

Angryblackman86 why are you such an Angry Black Man?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 27th, 2006, 3:06 pm

This why i dont fuck with that religious shit. People acting insane over some BS. Come my way with some fanatic religious shit or even political or any of that crazy "I'm this" shit, and I'm sending yo ass to your maker.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » September 27th, 2006, 9:01 pm

1. 9/11

2. Iraq and Afghanistan

3. Suicide bombers

4. You treat your women like shit

5. You guys stink (literally)

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » September 28th, 2006, 2:19 am

looneytunes1 wrote:
culturally the food you eat makes you predisposed to smelling like fecal matter. :lol:

rummy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rummy » October 20th, 2006, 2:18 am

The west needs a new enemy since the fall of communism.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » October 20th, 2006, 10:48 am

I see some people on this site have some mess up views on Islam. Every Religion have bad people that do evil deeds in the Name of God. I'm a Muslim will be one 4 life and If anybody have a problem with it step up or just shut the hell up. I don't care about what other people think because a real follower of God would respect all people regardless to their faith.

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » November 7th, 2006, 7:56 am

first of all most of us think 911 was the worst form of sin possbible secondly who the fuck are you too say nmuslims stink man your fucking brothers in africa are putting cow piss in their hair to change its color and you say we stink muther fucker you make me laugh. This isnt racist but man ppl in africa are some of teh dirtiest ppl in the world. Also most muslims dont stink man only the poor people and btw where not all poor so dont even think of saying that.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 7th, 2006, 8:09 am

Tacomahilltop wrote:first of all most of us think 911 was the worst form of sin possbible secondly who the fu-- are you too say nmuslims stink man your #%@&#%@ brothers in africa are putting cow piss in their hair to change its color and you say we stink muther fucker you make me laugh. This isnt racist but man ppl in africa are some of teh dirtiest ppl in the world. Also most muslims dont stink man only the poor people and btw where not all poor so dont even think of saying that.
Even though you disrespecting my people, I would like to advise you not to allow these on here to get you riled up, this is not the place where most will respect your belief in Islam. Ignorance is rampant on her. I do wonder though if your above comments represent the real you, but that would be a surprise because of the conversations we have had. Anyway, continue to enlighten on Islam and don't allow these with their disrespectful remarks to have you responding with comments you make not mean or regret(unless your above comments are the real you)...

ASA

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » November 7th, 2006, 11:46 am

looneytunes1 wrote:
1. 9/11

2. Iraq and Afghanistan

3. Suicide bombers

-I agree with 1 to 3, and if i had more information about 4 id agree there too

-im never ever ever ever evevr ever going to a arab country?, why because you kill innocent people in the name of allah

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » November 7th, 2006, 11:50 pm

looneytunes1 wrote:1. 9/11

2. Iraq and Afghanistan

3. Suicide bombers

I got one more to add. Maybe somone can agree with this. Now I know jews have a sterotype about them being "cheap" and "money grubbing". I personally dont really know too many jews but I'll tell you from what I know. Muslims/Arabs are some money grubbing people in my opinoin.

Anyone ever been to a swap meet, convienent store, or flea market? Selling some bootleg shit way to expensive and charging shit in their stores way too high. Anyone else notice these things too? Selling that gold-on-a-roll crap and some fake ass Nikes too...

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » November 10th, 2006, 7:48 am

that and i dont wanna be blown up beside one of your own arabian children

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » November 10th, 2006, 8:33 am

looneytunes1 wrote:
looneytunes1 wrote:1. 9/11

2. Iraq and Afghanistan

3. Suicide bombers

I got one more to add. Maybe somone can agree with this. Now I know jews have a sterotype about them being "cheap" and "money grubbing". I personally dont really know too many jews but I'll tell you from what I know. Muslims/Arabs are some money grubbing people in my opinoin.

Anyone ever been to a swap meet, convienent store, or flea market? Selling some bootleg shit way to expensive and charging shit in their stores way too high. Anyone else notice these things too? Selling that gold-on-a-roll crap and some fake ass Nikes too...
You can say that about asians aswell. Everytime my friend comes back from china he has one extra suitcase full of DVDs , faked Gucci stuff etc.
They have the movies there at the same time they hit the cinemas.

But whats true is, that being a trader or salesman is very highly regarded in Islam, since Muhammed himself was one until his revelation.
In ancient Islamic societies traders had always a very high position.

WATTSUP

Unread post by WATTSUP » November 15th, 2006, 10:27 am

All the points made above can maybe be said about muslims but not the religion of al-Islam itself. Angryblaccman should change his name to Angryignorantblaccman. Streetgangs.com is probably not the best place to have an articulate conversation about a religion practiced by more than 1.5 billion people and one that is the fastest growing religion in Amerikkka.

As-Salamu `ala man ittaba` al-huda.

La ilaha ila Allaah wahdahu la sharika Allaah wa Sayyidina wa Mawlana Habibina Muhammad anNaby alUmmi wa `ala alihi wa sahbihi wa hizbihi wa salam.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » November 15th, 2006, 11:51 pm

looneytunes1 wrote:
1. 9/11

2. Iraq and Afghanistan

3. Suicide bombers

1. 9/11, noone can say that it was the arabs responsible for the worlds greatest terror plot, and there are so many questions left unaswered and there are an equal number of fingers pointing at the goverment being responsible.

2.Iraq and Afghanistan: were fine untill the west came to INVADE IT. the west is responsible for coming in and opening pandoras box, and now they want to have out. hah! you went in under the theory there were wmd.
which we all know it was a lie. THERE WAS NO WMD, BUT DER WAS OIL!Iraq and afghanistan were better of BEFORE THE WESTERN INVASION.

3. THAT I AGREE, suicide bombers that blow up their own ppl and children are stupid and deserve to rotin hell, but i dont care if they blow up a u.s millitary truck or sumin. KILL THE ENEMY NOT YOUR PPL.

4. Islam has womens right, and treats them with respect and dignity, for example, the veil, that covers their face and body. you would say its a sign of oppresion, and ill say F.U. , little girls all over the world wear what their parents buy for them, and when they grow up, they choose to wear them of not. just becuz she choses not to put her body on show to others, so that she doesnt get looked as a sex object, u say its a sign of oppresion, BS! holland that allows the selling of drugs in coffe shops and where u can pick a hor for a window shop, tries to speak against THE VIEL. OMG, WHATS THE WORLD COMING TO?

5. ?????.........are you for real???.. the wests dont even wash their backsides and your telling that the arabs stink haha! we wash 5 times a day for prayer and brush constantly, the nation that wipes, over the nation that washes. which is more cleaner?

peace out.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » November 16th, 2006, 1:11 am

TELL ME WHY THE HOMO SAID MUSLIMS R ONLY SUPPOSED TO HAVE 4 WIVES AND THE BITCH NIGGA HAD 23 INCLUDING A 8 YEAR OLD GIRL

The age of sexual consent is still quite low in many places. In Japan, people can legally have sex at age 13, and in Spain they can legally have sex at age 12. (This data comes from the Age of Consent chart, which you can see at:
http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm)

the age of consent in the USA was 10 hardly 100 years ago and 11 in the UK.

The French penal code raised the age from 11 to 13 only a century ago

They (u.s.a) considered a seven year old female competent on making decisions regarding sex,
though it was raised later on (in 1886, after attempts to raise the age of consent, Delaware was the only state to retain the common law age of seven, while twenty five states set the minimum age at a mere ten.)

In older times, children were not perceived in the same sense that we perceive them, but the perception was changed gradually, which is due to a great extent to industrialization, and of course sigmund freud and others came along with their theories and supported these changes in social thinking (the word adolescent itself was introduced as recently as 1904.)

now look at this: Numbers 31:17-18 (New International Version)

In the Torah (In the Book of Numbers in the Bible), after the conquest of Midian and Moab, and the great venereal plague, Moses (peace be on him) ordered that all the women "who have known a man" be killed but that "all the young girls, who have not known a man by lying with him" be kept alive for the Israelites.

Since the only females left fit for marriage and wholesome relations were prepubescent virgins, a Jewish law concerning child marriage was enacted. That law is found in the Babylonian Talmud:

"Rabbi Joseph said, 'Come and hear. A maiden aged 3 years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition.'

Mishnah: A girl of the age of 3 years and a day may be betrothed, subject to her father's approval, by sexual intercourse.

Gemara: Our Rabbis taught: 'A girl of the age of 3 years may be betrothed by sexual intercourse.' "

NOW COMPARE THAT, TO THE LEGAL MARRIAGE OF PROPHET TO HIS WIFE. (WHO HAD REACHED PUBERTY).

and noone stuck a finger into her to see if she was a virgin....read below

Here is a more clear translation from Hebrew Resources: "The girl's father and mother shall produce the evidence of the girl's virginity before the elders of the town at the gate. And the girl's father shall say to the elders, "I gave this man my daughter to wife, but he had taken an aversion to her; so he has made up charges, saying, 'I did not find your daughter a virgin.' But here is the evidence of my daughter's virginity!" And they shall spread out the cloth before the elders of the town. (From the New JPS translation, Deuteronomy 22:15-17)"

thats plain disgusting............gross.

now back to the Holy Prophet MUHAMED (PBUH) mariage with Aisha, he was promised to her at the age of 9yrs. but it wasnt until she was a teen, that she lived with him. now sum of you will say it is wrong. but only 100yrs ago it was considered legal, what do you think about 1400yrs ago.
people were alot different back then,
look at ROMEO AND JULIET. they were around 12 or 13, and were looking to get married.
now the PROPHET WIFE parents were the ones asked te PROPHET to marry her (note she was supposed to be engaged to sum1 else at that time.
she turned out to be one of the greatest scholars of that time, she would give advice, lecture and educate people. she lived a good life and loved her Husband.

if you are still mumbeling rubbish then your an ignorant fool, and iv wasted my time :roll:

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

r

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » November 20th, 2006, 4:57 am

i take back that comment about israel that was anger,what yall dont see is that islam means peace and we are mostly peacefull ppl unless our lands are invaded.In truth Islam is the truth and people who want to turn to islam no matter what race ,background or anything i belive there is nothing better there is nothing me and my brothers and sisters in Islam would love more than for you to turn to Islam.

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » November 23rd, 2006, 6:46 pm

i cant belive the ignorance im seein lmmfao muslim aint a race its a religond in the united states theres more black muslims then any 1 else that 1 goes to angbe fukin ure mom in the ass ry blackman u a faget u prolly fuk ure mom or u got molested as a child huh im jus askin?

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » November 24th, 2006, 11:28 am

take it easy, you dont wanna sink down to their level.

most of them on here are chatting rubbish only a few here are speaking truth.

if you went mad everytime sum1 talked BS, u'll die of a HEART ATTACK. :lol:

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

?

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » November 24th, 2006, 12:31 pm

im hoping for my sake im not under the rubbish talking category

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: r

Unread post by Sentenza » November 24th, 2006, 1:51 pm

Tacomahilltop wrote:i take back that comment about israel that was anger,what yall dont see is that islam means peace and we are mostly peacefull ppl unless our lands are invaded.In truth Islam is the truth and people who want to turn to islam no matter what race ,background or anything i belive there is nothing better there is nothing me and my brothers and sisters in Islam would love more than for you to turn to Islam.
It are those bad apples in Islam that give your religion a bad name.

You, as Muslims should take a clear stance against them, so people could understand that most muslims are against terrorists.
Right now, many people think that all muslims are supporting Terrorism silently, cause very few muslims are speaking up on Terrorism. You know what i mean?

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 24th, 2006, 3:00 pm

Sentenza wrote: many people think that all muslims are supporting Terrorism silently, cause very few muslims are speaking up on Terrorism.

Sentenza wrote:You know what i mean?
I know "what you mean" but I disagree, there are numerous Muslims who have and are speaking against so-called "terrorism", the real question is why don't they get the same publicity as the "terrorist"? Why when they do speak out, people still hang on to their misinformation and ignorance toward Islam? I believe it doesn't matter if the righteous of those in Islam speak 24/7 against the so-called "terrorist", it will not change the masses opinion on Islam and that's exactly what america wants.

Also the same can be asked for the injustices done to all people of color, who speaks out against this? How should we feel towards those who "don't speak out" against this?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » November 24th, 2006, 3:46 pm

'X' wrote:
I know "what you mean" but I disagree, there are numerous Muslims who have and are speaking against so-called "terrorism", the real question is why don't they get the same publicity as the "terrorist"?
I know and that is also true. In England there was a convention of 500 Islamic scholars who passed a Fatwa against terrorism, declaring the London Bombing as a straight up sin. Nobody paid attention to them, you are right. There were several spontaneous demonstrations against 9/11 in several islamic countries and the only thing they showed, were a handfull extremísts in Palestine, that were cheering to it. The media and especially the owners of the media often, not always though, try to create and reinforce the public opinion about islam.
'X' wrote: Why when they do speak out, people still hang on to their misinformation and ignorance toward Islam? I believe it doesn't matter if the righteous of those in Islam speak 24/7 against the so-called "terrorist", it will not change the masses opinion on Islam and that's exactly what america wants.
You cant change the mass opinion, cause in my opinion the saying: "One human is smart, but masses are dumb" is sometimes very true.
'X' wrote: Also the same can be asked for the injustices done to all people of color, who speaks out against this? How should we feel towards those who "don't speak out" against this?
I would expect "my" people to speak up on shit done by my people against others (coloured for example), as i would expect blacks to speak up on shit other blacks do aswell.
I respect people that kick up dust on the own frontdoor first, before pointing the fingers at others.
People abuse Islam, Christianity and Democracy etc. to justify their greed and evil that impels them.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » November 24th, 2006, 3:58 pm

'X' wrote:I believe it doesn't matter if the righteous of those in Islam speak 24/7 against the so-called "terrorist",
I belief though, that there is "real" islamic Terrorism around. I had this homey from Kabul, he was a strict muslim, but when he told me about the atrocities the Taliban committed amongst the Afghanis, you could see that disgust in his eyes.

Also i would say the Saudis are bad. They financially supported the Taliban. The Taliban to me, are amongst the most evil movements of all time. Straight Hitler-Type shit.