Compton Nightlife?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Compton Nightlife?

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » September 12th, 2006, 7:36 pm

We all know when gangs hit clubs/bars/concerts usually shit pops off 9 out of 10 times. But does Compton have clubs/venue spots/bars that certain sets go to frequently? and since the city is so congested with soo many gangs who hate each other can the club ever even make it to close without someone getting killed?

cause bodies get dropped at clubs down here all the time, but since Compton is soo much smaller I wanted to know if Cpt gangsters even went to nightspots in Compton or do they usually go to LA bc it would be too much static at the local spots? Anybody know about the nightlifei n the Cpt?

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » September 12th, 2006, 7:48 pm

There are local spots, not far from where i was, was the cinco Estrellas i never went in there though, most people i know who are in the area prefer downtown spots.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » September 13th, 2006, 11:10 am

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Nite-life in compton is a house party........Compton is a small town, but it's really an LA suburb. To me, Compton is LA....I never heard of a club in Compton where all the gangs kick it, but LA got a gang of 'em and best bet if you in enemy territory, you had better have them tatts covered and a pre-requisite hood pass,lol.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » September 13th, 2006, 12:09 pm

Night Life in Compton?

Wouldn't that be like AK fire all over the place with military helicopters flying everywhere and sh#t?

LOL

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 13th, 2006, 1:54 pm

UmanH-ay wrote:There are local spots, not far from where i was, was the cinco Estrellas i never went in there though, most people i know who are in the area prefer downtown spots.
ya

i know Brothers of the Sun (motorcycle club) have a spot

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Re: Compton Nightlife?

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » September 13th, 2006, 2:48 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:since Compton is soo much smaller I wanted to know if Cpt gangsters even went to nightspots in Compton or do they usually go to LA bc it would be too much static at the local spots??
thats what I figured, ty for the responses

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » September 13th, 2006, 5:03 pm

epun wrote:LOL!!!!!!!!!

Nite-life in compton is a house party........Compton is a small town, but it's really an LA suburb. To me, Compton is LA....I never heard of a club in Compton where all the gangs kick it, but LA got a gang of 'em and best bet if you in enemy territory, you had better have them tatts covered and a pre-requisite hood pass,lol.
well yeah i never heard of a spot in the hub where its been buzzin big time,
i know Brothers of the Sun (motorcycle club)
what is this, some biker gang in compton?

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » September 18th, 2006, 1:16 pm

UmanH-ay wrote:
epun wrote:LOL!!!!!!!!!

well yeah i never heard of a spot in the hub where its been buzzin big time,
i know Brothers of the Sun (motorcycle club)
what is this, some biker gang in compton?
YEA^^

Theres a few biker gangs in L.A

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » September 18th, 2006, 4:04 pm

I know theres biker gangs in LA but ive never "encountered" no bikers in compton, who are they mexicans, blacks?

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » September 19th, 2006, 8:43 am

maaaan, you we got the VFW on palmer & alameda st (thur-fri-sat nite its thugged out) we got the Brothers of the Sun on Long Beach Bl, and there is another biker gang club that be jumpin off near Wilmington and Alondra. All these clubs are claimed by gangs in that area (VFW-SBCC), Brothers of the Sun (SSC/ADC/WLH/) and the other FDC/PVC/ABC/STC

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » September 21st, 2006, 11:27 am

Most Bompton nightlife goes on in backyards.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 25th, 2006, 1:22 am

[quote="Al_Capone_aka_pNuT"]maaaan, you we got the VFW on palmer & alameda st (thur-fri-sat nite its thugged out) we got the Brothers of the Sun on Long Beach Bl, and there is another biker gang club that be jumpin off near Wilmington and Alondra. All these clubs are claimed by gangs in that area (VFW-SBCC), Brothers of the Sun (SSC/ADC/WLH/) and the other FDC/PVC/ABC/STC[/quote]WORD A GANG OF BIG SSC ARE HANGIN IN BIKER CLUBS BUT ITS ALSO TRU THAT A GANG OF HOMIES ARE MOVIN OUT OF TOWN THINKING ABOUT LB LKWD EVEN VEGAS EVEN HOLLYWOOD DO U EVER RECAL OF A PLACE CALL THE HUT BUT IT WAS LONG TIME AGO ONLY U WOULD KNOW ABOUT SUCH A PLACE :?

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » September 26th, 2006, 3:41 pm

bgcasper wrote:
Al_Capone_aka_pNuT wrote:maaaan, you we got the VFW on palmer & alameda st (thur-fri-sat nite its thugged out) we got the Brothers of the Sun on Long Beach Bl, and there is another biker gang club that be jumpin off near Wilmington and Alondra. All these clubs are claimed by gangs in that area (VFW-SBCC), Brothers of the Sun (SSC/ADC/WLH/) and the other FDC/PVC/ABC/STC
WORD A GANG OF BIG SSC ARE HANGIN IN BIKER CLUBS BUT ITS ALSO TRU THAT A GANG OF HOMIES ARE MOVIN OUT OF TOWN THINKING ABOUT LB LKWD EVEN VEGAS EVEN HOLLYWOOD DO U EVER RECAL OF A PLACE CALL THE HUT BUT IT WAS LONG TIME AGO ONLY U WOULD KNOW ABOUT SUCH A PLACE :?
yeah, the Souths hang at a spot on the north side off of south st & paramount blvd (i forget the name of that spot) but its either the sports bar or the strip club.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 29th, 2006, 1:44 am

[quote="youngwun"]Most PIRUS hang out at Casper's momma's house. No lie.[/quote]AND U TALK ABOUT BUSTERISM LOL...
MAN U SOUND LIKE A KID HI ON NINTENDO ....GO ON GTA .COM AND FIND A FRIEND MY YOUNG DUMMY BROTHA THERE U CAN GO FROM YG TO OG IN A WEEK END ...ANYWAY ...PEACE

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » September 29th, 2006, 10:32 am

BRING SOME PROOF, NIGGA.

STOP MAKING FALSE CLAIMS. YOU A HATER WHEN IT COMES TO THESE REAL YG'S ON THESE STREETS BANGING BLOOD AND CRIP. IT DON'T INCLUDE YOU. I NEVER SAID ANYTHING YOU CLAIM SO PUT YO MOMMA'S DICK BACK IN YA MOUF.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 29th, 2006, 11:11 am

youngwun wrote:BRING SOME PROOF, NIGGA.

STOP MAKING FALSE CLAIMS. YOU A HATER WHEN IT COMES TO THESE REAL YG'S ON THESE STREETS BANGING BLOOD AND CRIP. IT DON'T INCLUDE YOU. I NEVER SAID ANYTHING YOU CLAIM SO PUT YO MOMMA'S DICK BACK IN YA MOUF.
WHAT BETTER PROOF THAN THINGS COMMIN FROM YOUR OWN MOUF LIL BITCH AND WHAT BETTER PROOF THAN U CRYIN AND DISSIN MOTHA DID I EVER TALKED ABOUT YOUR MOMA DID I ???????WELL UR GETTIN EMOTIONAL YOUNG BITCH ...TRUTH HURT LOLOL GTA SWAN LOLOL
U ARE THE ONE SAYIN U ENTER THE SET AS YG THAN U BECOME A G LOLOLOL IMPOSTA ....NOW U TALK ABOUT MOTHA U LIL PIECE OF SHIT ...THATS THE ONLY SHIT U CAN DO CAUSE U SO WEAK SO FUNNY I WONDER HOW U LOOK LIKE ???I BET U DONT WANNA C ME LOLOLOL ..I WOULD PAY JUST FOR A MINUTE WITH U IN A CONFINE ENVIRONMENT LOL SO TO ANSWER YOUR NINTENDO POST MY MOTHA GOT NO DICC AND USUALLY WOMEN DONT ...U GOT YOUR SHIT CONFUSED MAN ...SO YO MOMA HAVE A DICC ???I BET U GOT RAISED BY A FIGUEROA TRANSVESTITE WHO WAS USING THE MOMA TRICC TO GET A HEAD LOLOLOL

POOR BOY LOL

LOL NUF SAID GOT NO TIME FOR U GTA SWANS MR OOOOG

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 5th, 2006, 2:07 pm

Haha you a funny nigga.

And no, I said I know of some blood sets that go from put on to YG, to G to OG. They leave that BG, OBG, etc. shit to crips. I hung with a gang of Rus that aint even heard of that BG shit. They aint original to the game, but they still banging on homies you know.

In my hood, its mainly a gang of YG's ridin' and puttin' in work. You aint gonna see no OBG or any of that shit on walls.

Claim I'm cryin'. Claim I'm banging 43GC. Do whatever nigga, you aint even been on Fig and you just talkin' shit.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 6th, 2006, 4:30 am

youngwun wrote:Haha you a funny nigga.

And no, I said I know of some blood sets that go from put on to YG, to G to OG. They leave that BG, OBG, etc. shit to crips. I hung with a gang of Rus that aint even heard of that BG shit. They aint original to the game, but they still banging on homies you know.

In my hood, its mainly a gang of YG's ridin' and puttin' in work. You aint gonna see no OBG or any of that shit on walls.

Claim I'm cryin'. Claim I'm banging 43GC. Do whatever nigga, you aint even been on Fig and you just talkin' shit.
ON FIG ????TO DO WHAT ???WHY WOULD I GO IN FIG WHEN I LIVE IN PHUKET THE LAND OF THE HOES LOLOLOL PEACE CUZZ WHATEVER I AINT HERE TO PUT U DOWN LET ME BREATH AND ILL LET U BE A SWAN

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » October 7th, 2006, 9:33 pm

You'd be on Fig to go sightseeing and spot some real grimey ass gangbangers nigga, what else? Save it for your next South Central vacation. Breath all that precious Paris air homie, we banging over here.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » October 7th, 2006, 10:49 pm

bgcasper wrote: IM SORRY FOR THE FAKING...IM SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE THAT I LET DOWN. I DIDN'T MEAN ANY DISRESPECT TO THE REAL COMPTON CITY GEES MOST OF MY INFORMATION CAME FROM ALONSO. PLEASE DONT LET THIS SCAR MY CRIPPIN( :shock: :?: )..MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT TO ALL THE REAL CRIPS. PEACE CUZZINS

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 7th, 2006, 10:54 pm

ImageImageImageImage

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » October 8th, 2006, 12:06 am

:lol:

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 8th, 2006, 7:26 am

'X' wrote:
bgcasper wrote: IM SORRY FOR THE FAKING...IM SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE THAT I LET DOWN. I DIDN'T MEAN ANY DISRESPECT TO THE REAL COMPTON CITY GEES MOST OF MY INFORMATION CAME FROM ALONSO. PLEASE DONT LET THIS SCAR MY CRIPPIN( :shock: :?: )..MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT TO ALL THE REAL CRIPS. PEACE CUZZINS
lolollol a bit played out but still a classic lololol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 8th, 2006, 9:39 am

and what about that baby oil shit ???lolol i was under serious drugs cuzz when i read it now man...LOL just stoped smokin weed ...no i aint no compton gang banger i though i wrote this thousand time ...i lived there and knew sum serious cats i became a warrior in france ...but still lololol as for infos comin from alonso i was referin to nhp the famous 67 nhp so if u take bits and pieces u can build up what u want bassicely ...im the one that came with a gang of infos .since u on my nutts to the point of bringin old ass 2 year old files from another forum u must know that i brang major knowledge on gang in here ..alonso wouldnt let me post if that wasnt tru anyway ....as the scar on the crippin' wwhhaaaoooow put that on thai weed i was in anotha galaxie man LOLOL scar my crippin man lolol mrx u is an old busta u got files on me ???? u must hate me with a passion lololol the man is collectin file over 5 years of postin and over 2 different forum lollolol man i dont even read your post x ...only when it concern me lol u iz an old ass hater who never banged and spend his entire life online hatin on a french weirdo.... u must be THE TOP BUSTA ...

let us c how u look like mr x let us know.... u must be an old skinny secretarian type of hater the one who collect files and plan month ahead his lil tiny winy trip to the massage parlour ..man u must be gay to collect shit on me like that lololol one thing is sure u dont wanna c me ...lololol and since u a file collector u know dawm well i would brake your tiny secretarian bones like chiken wings mr collector lololol

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » October 8th, 2006, 3:31 pm

so u didnt bang 4krm the start, u had me fool'd

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » October 8th, 2006, 3:42 pm

fartherwest wrote:so u didnt bang 4krm the start, u had me fool'd
:shock: :lol:

viewtopic.php?t=8507&start=0

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 8th, 2006, 9:31 pm

fartherwest wrote:so u didnt bang 4krm the start, u had me fool'd
no i was a kid in compton ...so i never banged ,never was an active gang banger in compton .did in few occasion fight there but i will not call myself a cpt banga for the few fight i was involved ..i did my dirts in france and i did my time in france were i was an active and respected gang member from the south pj's of the 13 area .its eazy to checc my rep was ringin on the skinhead war era and more recently on pj wars .i did log as bg casper just to counter all the tupac fan that were sayin a gang of BS about ssc ... a hood i know and a hood i respect , still compton is a city i know well .i also came correct tellin the truth after my main homie bg lolo left thailand to france him and another homie who happens to be from ssc were in hollyday in thailand thats how shit went down and after a while though i didnt want to continue bgcasper acount plus i got contacted by og's who told me to slow my roll on the internet side... and since im still goin in my family house located in south cpt .just wanted to to clear things up .my english comes from compton never learned english at school thats why ,my english so bad and wierd ...but way above regular french people who mostly dont speak at all .

fartherwest
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fartherwest » October 9th, 2006, 12:29 pm

oh i see 3rd are you blacc?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 10th, 2006, 2:32 am

im mixed cuban viet ect ect i aint black white yellow whatever im me no race afiliation

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » October 11th, 2006, 2:47 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 11th, 2006, 9:44 pm

[quote="ablackmanlookin"]:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D[/quote]

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :roll:

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 11th, 2006, 9:44 pm

ablackmanlookin wrote::D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :roll:

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”