Silly Asian Women

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Success should be based on your standard first.

Unread post by George » September 28th, 2006, 6:02 am

Tyrant wrote:
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:A stereotypical Asian Household puts education, wealth, and social status as the mainstay of their existence. The pressure Asian parents put on their kids to get "A's" in school is tremendous. I don't expect anyone outside of an Asian household to understand the mentality. Most Asians want their kids to become successful (especially when they are not) and to be your own boss.

You never see any Asian parents lettting their kids hang out on the porch or corner liquor store, putting them in sports programs, or encouraging them to rap or sing. They want you to be a doctor, lawyer...anything important. Most Asians have a class system within their own race.

So what might seem "stupid" to you, is very important to them. The color of rag is life and death for you, but to an Asian, it's something they wipe their boogers with. So different mentalities right there.

Asian parents tend to forget people need social skills and a desire to dominate too in order to play the role of boss. Locking kid up all day in a house isn't going to make that happen.
Good point. Many of my East Asian friends tend to lack the inter-personal skills to actually assert themselves up the "ladder" in the job force. They spent so many years obeying their parents every demand to succeed that they forget how to socialize with people. Math Math Math, Computers Computers Computers, come home and hear the put downs by mom/dad cuz Asian dude/girl ONLY got a b+ or just an A. WOW. And to top it off, no sports, no drama club, no hanging out, no relationships! At the end of the day, all this shelter from the rest of the world didn't help too much when it came to having good relations with people at work and in society.

The only exceptions are the only few East Asian friend's of mine's who joined up public speaking club's like Toastmasters. Or those who secretly joined the drama club at school without their parents knowing, you know make up the lie of staying back at school for extra hours of group work. Oh yeah and 1 or 2 of my East Asian friend's joined up a boxing club and started to do conditioning and eventually spar, that sure made them more confident, assertive and relaxed.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 28th, 2006, 9:25 am

Most Asians have self-serving communities, meaning that they support each other in all aspects. The Chinese created Tongs to help any Chinese with "loans" or "problems" within their community. The Koreans sell/buy exclusively to their own and help each other by steering business to each other.

So in their own communities, they know how to work and deal with and be bosses to the people they hold important...which is their own. I'm describing the old school. The new school has learned that there has to be some assimilation with society and they have been making adjustments.

I'm just explaining the why and background of why Asians press certain ideals over others in their household. Remember, each Asian ethnicity has had it's own systems in place for thousands of years, before Christ. When they go to other countries and populate areas and create their version of Chinatowns or Little Tokyo's or Koreatowns...they still keep their cultures intact and pushing. Some of these ideals are based from Buddha's teachings(Buddhism) or Confucius writings(Taoism). Islanders had their own tribal beliefs before the Christians forced them to believe in Jesus.

Do I agree with those ideals and do I have criticism for them? As a youth, I definitely would have not fit the mold. As I got older, those tenets are very important...just that it needs a modern day twist to it.

Chinese and Korean cultures are very strong here. Japanese are falling off by mixing with whites. I don't consider Indians/Pakistanis/Bangladeshans as Asians. They are their own class of people.

But typically here in the LOS, depending on the business you get into, you can find many Asian managers. But the truth is too, depending on the business/industry your talking about...most of the bosses are white. I don't see too many black or latino managers unless it's within their stereotypical industries/businesses.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » September 28th, 2006, 11:28 pm

ASIAN WOMEN SEEM LIKE PETS FOR WHITE MEN , ASIAN WOMEN FOR SOME ODD REASON IN AMERICA , ARE ONLY ATTACTED TO WHITE MEN , I DONT KNOW IF THEY GREW UP WATCHING MOVIES WHERE WHITE MEN ARE THE HEROES AND EVERYBODY ELSE THATS A MALE AND IS OF ANOTHER RACE ARE SHOWN AS A SIDEKICK OR A BUFOON CLOWN ...IT SEEMS IF THEY GROW UP DREAMING OF WHITE MEN , AND ASIAN MEN ARE ONLY GOOD FOR KUNG FU MOVIES , WASHING DISHES , CLEANERS , AND DELIVERY GUYS ........AND ITS VERY DISGUSTING TO SEE A 65 YEAROLD WHITE MAN WITH A 25 YEAR OLD ASIAN GIRL ... MAIL ORDER CHICK OR NOT ...ITS DIGUSTING AGHHHHH !! YUCK ....

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » September 28th, 2006, 11:38 pm

NICKELS wrote:ASIAN WOMEN SEEM LIKE PETS FOR WHITE MEN , ASIAN WOMEN FOR SOME ODD REASON IN AMERICA , ARE ONLY ATTACTED TO WHITE MEN , I DONT KNOW IF THEY GREW UP WATCHING MOVIES WHERE WHITE MEN ARE THE HEROES AND EVERYBODY ELSE THATS A MALE AND IS OF ANOTHER RACE ARE SHOWN AS A SIDEKICK OR A BUFOON CLOWN ...IT SEEMS IF THEY GROW UP DREAMING OF WHITE MEN , AND ASIAN MEN ARE ONLY GOOD FOR KUNG FU MOVIES , WASHING DISHES , CLEANERS , AND DELIVERY GUYS ........AND ITS VERY DISGUSTING TO SEE A 65 YEAROLD WHITE MAN WITH A 25 YEAR OLD ASIAN GIRL ... MAIL ORDER CHICK OR NOT ...ITS DIGUSTING AGHHHHH !! YUCK ....
it's mostly them East Asian females that ride the white cokc like that...

damn term asian is too broad

east asians and southeastern asians are almost two different things to me

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » September 28th, 2006, 11:39 pm

THEN THEY START MIMICKING WHITE WOMEN .......AND LOOKING DOWN ON THERE OWN KIND ........VERY DISGUSTING !!

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » September 29th, 2006, 2:39 pm

NICKELS wrote:THEN THEY START MIMICKING WHITE WOMEN .......AND LOOKING DOWN ON THERE OWN KIND ........VERY DISGUSTING !!
Well they prolly gon marry a white guy and have the foos kids. Atleast they stupid asses are cleaning the asian gene pool like that.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » September 29th, 2006, 5:00 pm

Tyrant wrote:
NICKELS wrote:THEN THEY START MIMICKING WHITE WOMEN .......AND LOOKING DOWN ON THERE OWN KIND ........VERY DISGUSTING !!
Well they prolly gon marry a white guy and have the foos kids. Atleast they stupid asses are cleaning the asian gene pool like that.
cleaning? I don't think so. white does not cleanse a gene pool...it pollutes...LOL.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 29th, 2006, 5:05 pm

^Agreed^

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » September 29th, 2006, 8:11 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
Tyrant wrote:
cleaning? I don't think so. white does not cleanse a gene pool...it pollutes...LOL.
You saw it from the wrong side. Since the bitch hates her own race so much she'll probably raise her children to feel as if they're 100% white. Naturally they won't try to associate with their asian side, that makes the asian gene pool cleaner when we don't have any self haters.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » September 29th, 2006, 11:49 pm

Tyrant wrote:
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
Tyrant wrote:
You saw it from the wrong side. Since the bitch hates her own race so much she'll probably raise her children to feel as if they're 100% white. Naturally they won't try to associate with their asian side, that makes the asian gene pool cleaner when we don't have any self haters.
VERY TRUE , ive seen asian women , who dont even acknowledge there own people , when greeted or even look in there direction especially asian men .......when there with there white causcasian friends ...lol

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » October 2nd, 2006, 9:00 am

NICKELS wrote:
Tyrant wrote:
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
Tyrant wrote:
VERY TRUE , ive seen asian women , who dont even acknowledge there own people , when greeted or even look in there direction especially asian men .......when there with there white causcasian friends ...lol
Gentlemen, have faith! No matter how many fucked up mentalities there are out there...eventually the kids will notice the difference and start wondering about their own heritage. No matter how much the push is to be white...there still is something else there for the kids to figure out. All these whiteyfied asians are just jilted people who don't know how to deal with their own. No matter how "white" they try to be or how much they try to be accepted by "whites", they still stick out like sore thumbs. Nothing changes...your just asian ass/trophy wife to them anyway.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » October 2nd, 2006, 5:13 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
NICKELS wrote:
Tyrant wrote:
BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:
Tyrant wrote:
Gentlemen, have faith! No matter how many #%@& up mentalities there are out there...eventually the kids will notice the difference and start wondering about their own heritage. No matter how much the push is to be white...there still is something else there for the kids to figure out. All these whiteyfied asians are just jilted people who don't know how to deal with their own. No matter how "white" they try to be or how much they try to be accepted by "whites", they still stick out like sore thumbs. Nothing changes...your just asian ass/trophy wife to them anyway.
I get along better with white girls than asian girls. :?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 2nd, 2006, 5:29 pm

Some Asian lady came up in the job the other day flippin a fuckin fit cause she called and someone verbally said we had the laptop she was lookin for but when she had arrived we did a physical check and it wasn't in our inventory.. Bitch goes insane and starts throwin product and kickin merchandise, So I told the bitch to straight up get the fuck out and leave.
If I wasn't on the clock I woulda back handed that bitch, don't ever get in my fuckin face.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » October 2nd, 2006, 7:01 pm

BlaKK wrote:Some Asian lady came up in the job the other day flippin a fuckin fit cause she called and someone verbally said we had the laptop she was lookin for but when she had arrived we did a physical check and it wasn't in our inventory.. Bitch goes insane and starts throwin product and kickin merchandise, So I told the bitch to straight up get the fu-- out and leave.
If I wasn't on the clock I woulda back handed that bitch, don't ever get in my fuckin face.
Yea, women like her deserve to get slapped.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 2nd, 2006, 7:49 pm

i heard this asian chick say her name was something like katie livingston " im like what the f--ck , why would she have a pure caucasian name she was never enslaved , but some asian kid told they do it by choice to fit in with society .......first thing i thought was SELL OUT , she even spoke like a white girl like OH REALLY !! like some valley girl sh-t .. with blonde streaks in her hair them white dudes know they can do anything to them asian chicks and they wont say a word like a geisha or something ......asian women are truly like pets for white men

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 2nd, 2006, 9:17 pm

katie livingston
Like I said they mimic the white lifestyle...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 2nd, 2006, 9:18 pm

I'd rather burn in hell than mimic white.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » October 2nd, 2006, 9:18 pm

Who's Katie Livingston?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 2nd, 2006, 9:27 pm

Some Chinese bitch.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » October 2nd, 2006, 9:36 pm

Aren't we talking about white lifestyles?

If so, then what does some Chinese bitch have to do with it??? :D

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 2nd, 2006, 9:47 pm

Read that shit Useless...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 2nd, 2006, 9:47 pm

And you will come to understanding.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » October 3rd, 2006, 8:16 pm

NICKELS wrote:i heard this asian chick say her name was something like katie livingston " im like what the f--ck , why would she have a pure caucasian name she was never enslaved , but some asian kid told they do it by choice to fit in with society .......first thing i thought was SELL OUT , she even spoke like a white girl like OH REALLY !! like some valley girl sh-t .. with blonde streaks in her hair them white dudes know they can do anything to them asian chicks and they wont say a word like a geisha or something ......asian women are truly like pets for white men

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » October 3rd, 2006, 8:19 pm

NICKELS wrote:
NICKELS wrote:i heard this asian chick say her name was something like katie livingston " im like what the f--ck , why would she have a pure caucasian name she was never enslaved , but some asian kid told they do it by choice to fit in with society .......first thing i thought was SELL OUT , she even spoke like a white girl like OH REALLY !! like some valley girl sh-t .. with blonde streaks in her hair them white dudes know they can do anything to them asian chicks and they wont say a word like a geisha or something ......asian women are truly like pets for white men
Chinese, Koreans, Japanese = Far East Crackers? :?

Khm3rCandie
What city do you live in now?: N.O.

Re:

Unread post by Khm3rCandie » November 13th, 2008, 3:03 pm

that is too funny... i stick with my asian guys... alot of other races tried to holla at me.. lmao i got ring on my finger so they just back off lmao next time i should tell them im married and got 2 kids lmao so they really can back off..
George wrote:Man I have seen a lot of Asian women hate on Asian men. They would walk around with their
"trophy" White boyfriends and show off infront of Asian men and stuff.

One time this ignorant Asian girl (Could not tell her Nationality) saw my Filipino male friend standing in front of a restaurant eating something while talking on his cellphone.

So she grabs her White boyfriend's hand and motion him to start making out infront of my friend! While they are kissing, she kept giving him dirty glances while they are at it. She had a smirk on her face afterwards.

Until a beautiful Black girl came out of the store and hugged my Filipino friend and kissed him!
The Asian b1tch figured out the Filipino dude was in love with a Black girl and, sorry to say but "Miss Swan" ended up red faced and left the premises quickly with her "trophy" White boyfriend. lol.

I was sitting in my car watching this with amusement.

It seems like some Asian women just date White men to get to Asian men lol.