NORTENOS VS SURENOS...WHO'S WINNING THAT WAR??

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

NORTENOS VS SURENOS...WHO'S WINNING THAT WAR??

Unread post by TomTom » February 27th, 2004, 10:17 am

OK I USED 2 BE A MEMBER OF THIS SITE CALLED 91SICCNESS THAT'S NOW DEFUNCT.....POINT IS IT WAS FULL OF NORTE'S FROM SALINAS,SAC,FRESNO, STOCKTON,ETC.....ALL THEY USED 2 TALK BOUT WAS HOW THEY BE RIDING ON SURENOS IN NORTHERN CALI..... YEAH THEY WAS CALLIN THEM SURRATS AND ALL...WHAT TRIPPED ME OUT WAS THERE WAS SOME DOWN SURENOS FROM L.A., AND ORANGE COUNTY, AND THEY WOULD ALWAYS SAY THAT NORTE'S COULDN'T SURVIVE IN SOUTHERN CALI....BUT THERE'S HELLA SUR'S IN NORTHEN CALI WHICH MADE ME 2 BELIEVE THE SUR'S WERE HARDER...HOWEVER AFTER CHOPPIN GAME AND LISTENING 2 SOME OF THOSE FOOLS PRISON WAR STORIES I KINDA WAS LIKE WHOA....AND I REMEMBER AMERICAN ME 2....SO WHO'S REALLY RUNNING THAT SHIT IN THE CALI PENAL SYSTEM....???...NORTE'S, OR SUR..????..

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: NORTENOS VS SURENOS...WHO'S WINNING THAT WAR??

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 27th, 2004, 12:06 pm

TomTom wrote:OK I USED 2 BE A MEMBER OF THIS SITE CALLED 91SICCNESS THAT'S NOW DEFUNCT.....POINT IS IT WAS FULL OF NORTE'S FROM SALINAS,SAC,FRESNO, STOCKTON,ETC.....ALL THEY USED 2 TALK BOUT WAS HOW THEY BE RIDING ON SURENOS IN NORTHERN CALI..... YEAH THEY WAS CALLIN THEM SURRATS AND ALL...WHAT TRIPPED ME OUT WAS THERE WAS SOME DOWN SURENOS FROM L.A., AND ORANGE COUNTY, AND THEY WOULD ALWAYS SAY THAT NORTE'S COULDN'T SURVIVE IN SOUTHERN CALI....BUT THERE'S HELLA SUR'S IN NORTHEN CALI WHICH MADE ME 2 BELIEVE THE SUR'S WERE HARDER...HOWEVER AFTER CHOPPIN GAME AND LISTENING 2 SOME OF THOSE FOOLS PRISON WAR STORIES I KINDA WAS LIKE WHOA....AND I REMEMBER AMERICAN ME 2....SO WHO'S REALLY RUNNING THAT stuff IN THE CALI PENAL SYSTEM....???...NORTE'S, OR SUR..????..

ha ha, i have done close to 25 years in the cali penal system tom tom, i have no reason to sit here and lie what i am about to run by you cause i am NOT playing that madness no more... in the cali prison system they may have 5 pens under there contol, it may not even be 5. but them lil youngsters come to these sites yelling out about how much they are running in there. most of them youngsters probably have NEVER been to the pen. i'd say the SUR is running all the pens except maybe tracy, vacaville, cmc east and maybe one or two more. but for every 1 the norte runs the SURENOS run 5 or 6...thats real. sure theres sh_it jumping off all the time in there but the nortenos have NO chance. they may get the best in some of them but overall they get smashed on alotttttt more than the sur do. thats in there, now lets look about out here. there losing out here also. more and more southeners are taking there hoods up north. and theres strongholds of surenos all over northern cali. if they were such killers and were so organized dont you think it would be the other way around, they would be moving down south and starting there lil northern sets. its not hard to sit behind a computer and sound like a killer and throw out lil pretty a-ss rhymes and say what your group is doing but if a person was to have been in there and seen what really be going on in there then you just laugh when you hear all that sh_it talking.
take it from somebody who has been there and looking at it in a real way, and NOT being predjuiced in my way of thinking cause i am a southerner, the norte is not winning nothing. i cant think of not one northern varrio out here in southern cali. not one.......

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » February 27th, 2004, 3:19 pm

Just to add to what states said, in Stockton, which is a HUGE stronghold for nortenos, there are a couple of SURENO gangs that hold there own. Most notablly, Puro Surenos Trece(PST) and Vicky's Town(VST) Now take the main norteno gangs, South Side Stocktone and all their heads which number in the hundreds and compare. While Stocktone is similar to the Los in gang bangin and gang activity, the SURENOS are in no mans land fighting for survival. Every time I hear nortenos say they smash, I laugh cause we have spots up north and yet there is NOT ONE norteno varrio near the Los. That settles it right there. And I GURANTEE you if somebody got bold and tried to start some norte stuff, man that would be the end of their existence. I dont think there will ever be a norteno gang in the Los. They would be extinct the first day!!!!

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 27th, 2004, 4:42 pm

the 91siccnessis now on http://www.siccness.net

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » February 28th, 2004, 5:39 am

Yep,what Stateraised and Samdobie said is the truth.I got much love for the Norte homeboys i grew up with they showed this black former Crip nothing but love,Respect,and Backup when i needed it BUT in keeping it real i have to say they don't put the gangbangin thing down like the Surenos do. I think some of the reasons for this is for one gangbangin on the streets of southern california has been around a lot longer then it has been on the streets of northern california And that culture(gang) runs deep out there.Also you guys got a long cycle of gang violence.Its like yall are kinda use to killings going down all the time,constant major drama But thats a relativly new thing with the Nortenos. AlsoThe nortenos don't have the numbers to turn on each other like that and on the streets they never really had to deal with they so called enemies(sur)on a regular basis.Things are changin now but up until the early 90's it was different.It seems easy to claim gang relations when you don't have people that want to shoot you living 5,6 blocks down from you and now that that's happening in the North we'll see how these YOUNG Norte wanna be's react to it.Don't get me wrong i know a LOT of OLDER FARMEROS and BULLDOGS that are down for WHATEVER,and if they see a Sureno in they neighborhood,Shit's gonna hit the fan,and Some of the best street fighters ive seen have been Nortenos.But i would also say that in northern california the black areas seem to be more dangerous then the Norte areas.Honestly though to me the North not being as wild as the south is a GOOD THING ,at least for the most part you don't really hear about young kids and people that don't bang getting killed in crossfire or over dum shit.One last thing i also get a laugh when i see some of these young chat room Nortenos act like they could go to LA and take over a hood.Yall right they wouldnt last one whole 24 hour period.Im just keepin it real,Damn thats a long post!

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 28th, 2004, 9:54 am

wattscrackin wrote:the 91siccnessis now on http://www.siccness.net

IS THAT THE SAME BOARD WATTS??..I'M A CHECK IT OUT LATER....BUT BIG UPS ON THE INFO STATES, AND SAMDOOBIE, CAUZE I WAS JUST REALLY WANTING 2 KNOW IF THESE CATS WERE REALLY SPEAKIN ON THE TRUTH OR WHAT...YALL HEARD OF E.MARKETA ST X4 IN SALINAS???..I REMEMBER THEM SAYIN THESE NORTE'S WERE VERY OLD AND DEEP IN THE PENAL SYSTEM. AND HAD KILLED MANY SUR'S IN PRISON FIGHTS BACK IN THE 70'S, AND 80'S, BUT THAT WAS THERE VERSION OF THE STORY...!!!...THEY WERE ALSO SPEAKIN ON SOME SMALL TOWNS IN NORTHERN CALI LIKE GILROY, AND THEY WOULD POST UP ARTICLES OF GANG RELATED ACTIVITY BETWEEN SURS, AND NORTE'S IN NORTHERN CALI...THERE ARE HELLA SURENO GANGS SPREAD OUT THRU NORTHERN CALI THEN HUGH??

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 28th, 2004, 10:12 am

@WATTCRACKIN...THAT'S WATERED DOWN..IT'S NOT THE ORIGINAL BOARD..

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 28th, 2004, 11:09 am

tom tom, im not saying the nortenos DONT have killas. i'm just saying the sur also has killers and many more killers cause theres so many more surenos. alot of them sur strongholds up north consist of some of them cats from that northern city. so if they live in a nothern city AND JOINED A SURENO VARRIO whats that say for the nortenos?

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 29th, 2004, 2:12 am

POINT FELT STATES!!!

civil_thor
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by civil_thor » February 29th, 2004, 4:11 am

It applies outside of Cali too, where nortenos and surenos are also doing their thing.. Where I'm at, the biggest set are nortenos, but they are far outnumbered by the various sureno sets. There are 4 major norte sets, 6 major sur. The surenos are by far more violent here, but there's just enough nortenos to hold their hoods. Surenos will bring it to norte hoods, but nortenos will rarely bring it to sur hoods.

In the pen surenos are deep too. They get along ok with the aryans, who are also deep. The nortenos have their car, but they're not running anything.

I can't think of anywhere in the U.S. that nortenos are running stuff, other than northern Cali. Even there, like people been saying, surenos are deep.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 29th, 2004, 11:13 pm

tomtom its the same exact board

try http://www.siccness.net/vb thats the message boards....

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 29th, 2004, 11:43 pm

i hear more about surenos goin up north to beat down the nortenos
plus notice how thers sureno gangs in the north and thers no norteno
gang in the south side of cali

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 1st, 2004, 12:27 am

I KNOW KILLJOY THAT'S WHY I WAS STARTING 2 BELIEVE THE SURENOS WERE THE MORE DOMINANT....ESPECAILLY IF NORTE'S DONT EXIST IN L.A., BUT SUR'S EXIST ALL THRU NORTHERN CALI....COMFORTABLY!!!

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » March 1st, 2004, 4:24 pm

surenos r down here dont mean they here confortably u trpppin if u think that lol cuz where im at surenos dont even do nutten and when u think they bangin they say no bang no bang so they aint factors in places u hear about them only place they do damage is in frisco and that wont be long and cinco de mayo comin up so surenos wont even be any where in san jo cuz that smash day for any sureno but im just sayin surenos aint doing 2 much in citys u hear about cuz they do get smash on down here on the daily

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » March 1st, 2004, 4:26 pm

im trippin i think cinco de mayo past not sure lmao so whenever cinco de mayo day come that called surenos smash day in san jo lol so never mind

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » March 1st, 2004, 4:56 pm

just the fact that they are even there says the nortenos are'nt doing all that...you live in modesto so im sure you gonna say what you're saying...

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » March 1st, 2004, 7:15 pm

TomTom wrote:
wattscrackin wrote:the 91siccnessis now on http://www.siccness.net

IS THAT THE SAME BOARD WATTS??..I'M A CHECK IT OUT LATER....BUT BIG UPS ON THE INFO STATES, AND SAMDOOBIE, CAUZE I WAS JUST REALLY WANTING 2 KNOW IF THESE CATS WERE REALLY SPEAKIN ON THE TRUTH OR WHAT...YALL HEARD OF E.MARKETA ST X4 IN SALINAS???..I REMEMBER THEM SAYIN THESE NORTE'S WERE VERY OLD AND DEEP IN THE PENAL SYSTEM. AND HAD KILLED MANY SUR'S IN PRISON FIGHTS BACK IN THE 70'S, AND 80'S, BUT THAT WAS THERE VERSION OF THE STORY...!!!...THEY WERE ALSO SPEAKIN ON SOME SMALL TOWNS IN NORTHERN CALI LIKE GILROY, AND THEY WOULD POST UP ARTICLES OF GANG RELATED ACTIVITY BETWEEN SURS, AND NORTE'S IN NORTHERN CALI...THERE ARE HELLA SURENO GANGS SPREAD OUT THRU NORTHERN CALI THEN HUGH??
aint you tick dawg??

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » March 1st, 2004, 8:53 pm

I would say The Surenos in the mission, Pittsburg, or Richmond would be the biggets sets and they the ones doin dirt, and the most organized

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 2nd, 2004, 12:29 am

@2%SODA...YEAH THAT WAS MY OLD BOARD NAME..WHO DIS??..BIG OSO LOC FROM FREMONT??

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » March 2nd, 2004, 5:25 am

I think it's up to debate if the Sur is really taking over much in Norcal.No doubt they are there and they do got numbers BUT they don't seem to be really taking over any Norteno strongholds(Time will tell).When i say Taking over i mean running a Norteno gang out of there neighborhood.I can't speak for Gilroy,Salinas,South San Fran,San Mateo,San Jose and Daily City which were the norteno areas on the san fran/San Jose side of Northern Cal.In San Fran it seemed that them SFM dudes was putting in just as much work on the Sur as the Sur was putting in on them,and maybe a little bit more. In Richmond the EASTER HILL LOCOS(sur)were putting it down and making a name for themselves so i don't know whos winning that Richmond war.I don't know about Oakland but I think 38st ESO was one of the major Norteno areas,besides WSO and San Leandro and i hear they was (is)still holding on,and handling business.I don't know about Freemont,Hayward,Union City,Tracey,Stockton and Modesto.As for merced that smal ass town was a Norte stronghold and as for Fresno There is some sureno hoods out there mainly on the out skirts of the city, like on the West Side,and in BIOLA,SANGERand HIGHWAY CITY BUT as for the city areas Them Bulldogs aint having it.I (live)lived in fresno for over 18 years and on the real,The surenos out there keep a low profile they don't be out there flashing SUR 13 and gathering in numbers.I don't think the Sur can ever get DEEP in the FRESNO CITY area cause the chicano Bulldog/F14/former Nortenos history goes back too far out there. Just as i said befor there SEEMS to be more than a few wanna be Nortenos ,there also seems to to be some Surenos up north that rep the Sur but don't really put it down like the Sur is known for.When i say that i mean some seem to take pride in being from southern cal and and they sport the Sur look but if they is confronted they play down the gang ties.Ive seen it first hand.I was with this Bulldog and he sees this sureno looking dude in the store so he runs back to the pad and gets this bat and head's back to the store.He hits sur dude up again then he hits him a couple times with the bat.Both these dudes is small so i figure sur dude gonna start slangin 40ozbeer bottles at my Bulldog home,But No,he don't do shit eccept PEE IN HIS PANTS.Anyways in the BIGGER gang picture the Sur is the the Bigger, Badder Monster BUT just cause the numbers is there(in the Norte) dont mean they all riders. PEACE TO ALL

mixedbreed

Unread post by mixedbreed » March 2nd, 2004, 8:22 am

Well most of the Surs up here are mostly comprised of immigrants wether legal or illegal. Hardly any Surs in the North speak English fluently than in the South leading me to believe that these immigrants are probably being scapegoats for the Sur. Why are most of these Surs in the North skinny or fat. I have not seen one bulked up or cut up Sur member yet in the North. This observation only applies to areas in the East Bay and Tracy. I also hardly doubt the fact that Norte's are "scared" to move to LA. HAHA, I've driven to LA plenty of times but don't think I'm stupid enough to go all flamed out. Most Norte's got their families up in the North so why move? We aren't set hoppers. The Norte means one thing.....North. Most of the Surs I assume probably have a great lack of family ties, even moreso when they are immigrants. So what do they have to lose from moving up North? Another good question is how many of these Sur factions coming up North have contact with a older gang member who has seniority and hands down orders? I'd bet none do. So how and who is going to tell them what to do and how to coordinate an attack? No one! ROFL. Like I said most of these cats are youngstas with a lack of English speaking skills and are poorly coordinated. Most of the Northerners have at least some contact with a gang member of higher power who hands down orders and updates the North with any important news. An uncoordinated army can't do a damn thing if there is no officer to instruct them. Period.
Last edited by mixedbreed on March 2nd, 2004, 2:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 2nd, 2004, 10:12 am

SO DO THE FRESNO BULLDOGS STILL SPORT RED FLAGS, AND CLAIM X4???

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 2nd, 2004, 4:51 pm

mixedbreed wrote:Well most of the Surs up here are mostly comprised of immigrants wether legal or illegal. Hardly any Surs in the North speak English fluently than in the South leading me to believe that these immigrants are probably being scapegoats for the Sur. Why are most of these Surs in the North skinny or fat. I have not seen one bulked up or cut up Sur member yet in the North. This observation only applies to areas in the East Bay and Tracy. I also hardly doubt the fact that Norte's are "scared" to move to LA. HAHA, I've driven to LA plenty of times but don't think I'm stupid enough to go all flamed out. Most Norte's got their families up in the North so why move? We aren't set hoppers. The Norte means one thing.....North. Most of the Surs I assume probably have a great lack of family ties, even moreso when they are immigrants. So what do they have to lose from moving up North? Another good question is how many of these Sur factions coming up North have contact with a older gang member who has seniority and hands down orders? I'd bet none do. So how and who is going to tell them what to do and how to coordinate an attack? No one! ROFL. Like I said most of these cats are youngstas with a lack of English speaking skills and are poorly coordinated. Most of the Northerners have at least some contact with a gang member of higher power who hands down orders and updates the North with any important news. An uncoordinated army can't do a damn thing if there is no officer to instruct them. Period.

Youngster you are talking out the side of your neck..LOL..shut up and quit listening to darkroom familia. English speaking???lack of family??? homie the point is whether you want to admit it or not, is that SURENOS are downer and crazier then nortenos. Point blank! They have the balls to set up shop in your "so called turf"..LOL...you fools DO NOT have the balls to even show your faces in the SOUTH..HAHA...So quit listening to sir gay ass dyno and believing what that buster has to say. Pay attention to REAL FACTS and realize that you fools are scared to even step foot near L.A...no wolfin, just facts, SURENO smashing all day!!!!

lowdown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by lowdown » March 2nd, 2004, 8:46 pm

ay norte, why so quick to diss, where do you think your familia comes from? africa??? hahaha you little wannabe thug

mixedbreed

Unread post by mixedbreed » March 2nd, 2004, 9:12 pm

Damn, I swear yall be some hard headed fools. My post ain't dissin no one...it's what the fuck I see. If you want to see what a diss is then here's a example. "Chinga tumadre scrapas" how you like that one. Since you act so retarted and don't seem to know the difference from a diss and a observation and seem to be so overwhelmed with Surs moving in the North I suggest you read this topic

http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewtopic.php?t=1272

this topic outlines a lot of the shit I have explained in this post as far as Sur's in the North being all skinny from smoking crack and being overweight for not doing a damn thing. They ain't making no money for themselves or the Sur how pathetic is that? The Surs have moved North but they ain't got nothin setup, NOTHIN!!! We ain't scared to set foot in LA cause like I said I've set foot in LA many times and there are tags of the Norte in and around LA from a host of Northerners. The Sur's up North be living in some bad poverty, but that's because they ain't makin money for themselves. Sur's ain't just got funk with us, but they got asians folks ridin on them suckas too and even white boys can't stand em. Stop being so damn small minded coming on every post I come on trying to say the Sur's are runnin all up in the North. Your so quick to bump your gums and talk down on me...it makes you look pathetic. Oh, yeah who the fuck wants to get their scrap on with some skinny ass Sur's who can't do shit to defend themselves. I don't punk youngsters who can't defend themselves. Send me somebody who is worthy of a curb servin. You can't decipher what I put in the post. ROFL. Yall provide me with major comedy. Now.......this post is a diss!!! So take it how you want it. I won't be bothered by your reaction cause this time it's meant to be a diss. Period.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 2nd, 2004, 10:05 pm

O.K first off, quit lying!!! IF YOU EVER DID COME TO THE LOS, YOU PROBABLLY WENT STRAIGHT TO YOUR FAMILIAS CASA AND STAYED THERE ALL NIGHT AND DIDNT EVEN LOOK OUTSIDE..LOL..AND SECOND OFF, THERE ARE NO norteno TAGS IN THE LOS..WHERE DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT..HAHA..YOU LIVIN IN A FANTASY WORLD...HALFBREED????..LOL..WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?...JUST ADMIT THAT SURENOS ARE UP IN THE north TO STAY AND YOU FARMEROS ARE AFRAID TO COME DOWN..LOL...LOOK AT WHATS GOING ON IN THE MISSION DISTRICT IN SAN FRAN...BOTH SIDES HAVE TAKEN LOSES BUT THERE STILL IS A SURENO PRESENCE..HAHA...LIKE I SAID BEFORE, WHEN YOU girls DECIDE TO STEP UP AND TRAVEL DOWN I-5, AND TYRY TO SET UP SHOP, THEN COME WITH THAT northern pride HOGWASH..LOL...UNTIL THEN HUSH BECAUSE YOU CANT SAY SH_T WHEN SURENOS ARE LIVING, SMOKING, DRINKING, BANGIN THEM northern HYNAS AND YOU FOOLS AREN'T EVEN CLOSE TO COMING TO THE LOS..LOL..WHAT LAMES, LETTING ENEMIGAS LIVE IN YOUR SAME TOWN...HAHA...GLAD VARRIOS IN THE LOS ARENT SORRY LIKE THAT....ITS BETTER IF YOU GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND READ UP ON THE CENTRAL VALLEY AND HOW FRUIT PICKING OPERATES...YOU'LL NEED THAT SKILL..LOL

mixedbreed

Unread post by mixedbreed » March 2nd, 2004, 10:25 pm

HAHA you just can't get enough....you talk major head but you ain't witnessing nothing out here. By the way your a broken record...stop repeating the same thing over and over your a waste of perfectly good forum space. Post something legit that you really know about and have seen...you don't know what is going on out here. You don't know what I be doing. Since you live in Minnesota for the time being, lay low and don't say jack about nothing since you can't see it. By reading your post and seeing what you talk 5h1t about and why makes me see right through you like water in a glass. You talk 5h1t like some fucking foot soldier off the street who hasn't earned his stripes or learned a damn thing yet. Do me a favor....STFU and go harden up. Your too fucking dramacidal. Anyway, this topics gonna probably die now cause of all the sensitivity in this mug. Get off my nutz...don't hate on me cause I'm mixed...the females seem to like it POTNA!!!!

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 2nd, 2004, 10:53 pm

I'm gonna leave it at this, pick a side cause you talk like your black but try and act like a Chicano. My point is clearly made. Fact of the matter is that there are NO nortenos down here and there ARE SURENOS up there. In the CA penal system, the SURENOS are winning that war. In the calles up north, both sides have taken loses, but in the calles down SOUTH, no nortenos have EVER put in work..LOL..so in my opinion SURENOS are winning this war. Enough said

And F.Y.I- I am going to school out here in MN earning my degree in Nursing so I can better myself as well as make dinero the right way. No shame in that, I earned my stripes. (Nelles, Preston, Paso Robles, Stark, and Pelican Bay~94-99~B-Yard~CUERVO from the big sick EVIL EASTSIDE TORRANCE DIABLOS GANGA~310~HARBOR AREA

mixedbreed

Unread post by mixedbreed » March 2nd, 2004, 11:17 pm

Damn, for someone who must be older than me, if you really have done time, you sure got a stupid mindset...talking all that stupid 5h1t about Sur's fucking Norte women. ROFL That's fucking sad homie. I'm only 22 and got more sense than you to be crossing those lines unless I was there in person. If your a really a ex-timer...I doubt you'll get that nursing job or you'll get fired as they do your background check. Let's see....Social Security will report that you earned this much wages in the CDC. Sorry, but you ain't getting it. Damn, your story don't jive at all homie. The more you talk...the more you get faker.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » March 3rd, 2004, 1:42 am

To mixedbreed:

Look dog, I can come at you intelligently from many angles; but the main point is your view of what's really happening out there in the calle is a flawed one.

First we are all Raza, one gente and it makes no difference whether you live east, west, north or south; a RODRIGUEZ, MARTINEZ, GARCIA or FLORES is the same gente on all sides of this state... and the whole southwest for that matter.

Next point is your bias. You live in Tracy, ENE headquarters if there ever was such a place. Understandably so, your words are border-line net banging against Surenos. (Instead of debating. The site creator and owner "Alonzo" will bann you off the site if you net bang)

The facts are out there for all to see and it's apparently hard for you to accept. From Bakersfield to the Mexico border THERE ARE NO NORTENO GANGS EXISTING. Whereas from Delano to the Oregon border, there are Sur hoods sprinkled around.

Listen dog, we'll take your word for it that they're all "skinny, illegals who can't speak English" because that statement alone shows ignorance and bias and I aint gonna debate ignorance; but you sound like a true warrior for your side so I understand your anger and I can respect that.

So don't even reply if your gonna rant; talk to me right, with intelligence and respect as I've done with you.
It's obvious you're in denial of this whole situation because you net bang, rant and rave about how big and bad Nortenos are and how Surenos are ..bla..bla..bla. Calm down ese, no ones calling you a punk; the topic is "Norte vs Sur, Who's winning?" Stick to the facts and be a man to accept them.

Try to remember that we are ALL ONE RAZA. Had your familia lived down here I'm sure you'd be a proud, down soldier for your hood and your gente. Likewise you happen to be from up there and you are down and proud to be a Norteno....it's all good.

BUT unfortunately on the topic of Norte vs Sur....well you already know the facts; don't take it so personal; it's just a matter of population.

We are all RAZA and we are all ONE GENTE.

P.S. I have NEVER nor has anyone I know or have ever heard of a Norte placa on anywhere ever down here in Los. Might be one in some obscure bathroom in some gas station somewhere but nothing big on walls anywhere ever.

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr 503 » March 3rd, 2004, 5:26 am

just reading this thread. and droppin my input it.. i live in portland.. but i have spent alot of my life growing up in cali in wilmington.. and even here in portland way up north northenos get smashed on sight. 18st and the rest of the sur siders put it down on them. the norte's up here have to click with asian bloods to survive. and in prison i have most of my family locked up in cali .. i read a article in maxim magazine last november and it said that nortenos had the cali penal system on lock.. after that i called my uncle arturo who just got done doing a long stint i believe 16 years and he said northsiders dont run shit .. the only reason some people say they do is because they segregate some prisons so northenos can actually walk the yard.. so i would say that the big bad southside is winning and has been winning for a long time..and as for northenos coming to the LOS..shit that would make florencia and 18st quit beefing for the day it would take to smash the northsiders... but there is always 2 sides to a story and anyone who is a norte will never agree.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » March 3rd, 2004, 6:23 am

Also mixedbreed, you are a silly boy, you are right about me having a criminal past, BUT remember I comitted my offenses while I was a youth. And have you read the news lately or knowing anything about society. Yes they are weary of "past history" BUT they cannot discriminate if it has nothing to do with the job at hand. HAHA...and second off, I am willing to take that chance and step up to the plate. What are you doing with your vida? Homie, I have seen both sides of the fence and at least I have the balls to go out and try to earn my living the right way...LOL

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”