Compton has highest murder rate in 2005

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
extradout
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Compton has highest murder rate in 2005

Unread post by extradout » October 29th, 2006, 10:09 pm

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 29th, 2006, 10:27 pm

Damn!!

Rochester hit 21!! :shock:

I knew it was rough out there but DAMN!!

And Buffalo hit number 38.....

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 29th, 2006, 10:55 pm

this sh*t is misleadin...check out the 25 most dangerous cities, they got st.louis as #1 :shock: now i know its rough out there but more rough than Compton last year :shock: :? :arrow: and they got SB at #24 :shock: Dino had its highest murder rate in more than a decade and because the pety crimes burglary,vehicle theft etc..was down it droped 9 spots even though the killins was way up..you caint trust this shit

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 29th, 2006, 11:02 pm

Even though I don't like that nigga Kyte_Ryda, the man is correct, San Berdu has had the highest murder rate per capita in the nation since the early 90's. and I peeped that list, looked like some bull shit nigga Grape why you lie?

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 29th, 2006, 11:09 pm

BlaKK wrote:Even though I don't like that nigga Kyte_Ryda, the man is correct, San Berdu has had the highest murder rate per capita in the nation since the early 90's. and I peeped that list, looked like some bull shit nigga Grape why you lie?

nigga WTF are you talkin bout?? this is a factual list based off of morgan quinto, and SB dont have the highest murder rate in the nation dumb nigga nor has it had since the early 90's when it was really wild out there... now it aint shit compared to what it once was and thats good

extradout
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by extradout » October 30th, 2006, 12:15 am

nothing factual about this, that wuz the murder rate list u dumbasses, all of a sudden u claimin morgan quintno to be factual huh? u used to say they wuz the most realistic source first

there is nothing factual about this , this is the list for homicides, not dangerous, these r nothing but the raw facts :evil:

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 30th, 2006, 1:05 am

BlaKK wrote:Even though I don't like that nigga Kyte_Ryda, the man is correct, San Berdu has had the highest murder rate per capita in the nation since the early 90's. and I peeped that list, looked like some bull shit nigga Grape why you lie?
I think the author of this thread is that nigga grape

extradout
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by extradout » October 30th, 2006, 1:44 am

i think he said that already u dumbass :roll: :lol:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 30th, 2006, 9:46 am

Why do people say this list is false?

If it were false Morgan Quitno would be getting sued out the ass right now.

It says murder rate, and if it weren't true then they wouldnt be allowed to publish it.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 30th, 2006, 9:55 am

A Ghost wrote:Why do people say this list is false?

If it were false Morgan Quitno would be getting sued out the ass right now.

It says murder rate, and if it weren't true then they wouldnt be allowed to publish it.

no one said it was false its just misleadin

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 30th, 2006, 1:07 pm

extradout wrote:nothing factual about this, that wuz the murder rate list u dumbasses, all of a sudden u claimin morgan quintno to be factual huh? u used to say they wuz the most realistic source first

there is nothing factual about this , this is the list for homicides, not dangerous, these r nothing but the raw facts :evil:

i know it aint the list for the Top 25 most dangerous nigga :roll: , re-read my post again, i said PEEP out the the 25 most dangerous list....shits completley different and hella misleadin, you got a gang of cities on there with higher murder rates but they down because the pety crimes was down.

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 30th, 2006, 1:14 pm

this shit right here shows how much things done changed and how much worse shit was during the crack era

http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/VA-news/VA-Pi ... 040081.htm

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 30th, 2006, 2:31 pm

In my opinion any city that has a high murder rate is dangerous LOL :lol:

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 30th, 2006, 2:40 pm

A Ghost wrote:In my opinion any city that has a high murder rate is dangerous LOL :lol:
that aint no opinion homie..thats real talk

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 30th, 2006, 3:00 pm

any city is dagerous or safe dependin where u are....cities with low murder rates have very dangerous neighbourhoods in them too....every hood is teh same...killers, robbers w.e...some cities have fewer hoods n lesser murders,but all hoods are the same except the ones in Canada or Europe
except some places in london i heard are crazy but im not even sure

during the crack era the murder rate was fuckin crazy dayam
well atleast its down now

sometimes in this website it seems like some niggaz like they cities havin a high murder rate dats childish to me, n shud stop coz its really nothin to be proud of wen brothas killin brothas senselessly n leavin mothers crying and children bastards

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 30th, 2006, 3:10 pm

Mcminister wrote:any city is dagerous or safe dependin where u are....cities with low murder rates have very dangerous neighbourhoods in them too....every hood is teh same...killers, robbers w.e...some cities have fewer hoods n lesser murders,but all hoods are the same except the ones in Canada or Europe
except some places in london i heard are crazy but im not even sure

during the crack era the murder rate was fuckin crazy dayam
well atleast its down now

sometimes in this website it seems like some niggaz like they cities havin a high murder rate dats childish to me, n shud stop coz its really nothin to be proud of wen brothas killin brothas senselessly n leavin mothers crying and children bastards

i aint proud of no city includin mine havin high murder rates, fu*k all that
the majority of the victims are brothas, its the black on black type shit that needs to stop

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 30th, 2006, 3:33 pm

But it looks so nice........

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 30th, 2006, 4:20 pm

^^^^ i don get wachu trying to say

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 30th, 2006, 4:52 pm

these niggas on the eastcoast is killin me with that "Cali ghettos look so nice" bullsh*t... :roll: what that gotta do with any thing?? i would think you had more sense than that but i see you dont

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 30th, 2006, 4:53 pm

and LOL @ "SCCC's BG Casper" :lol:

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 30th, 2006, 5:38 pm

most ghettos/hoods in cali look the same, they stay lookin somewhat decent compared to eastcoast ones for the most part.....it aint the neighorhoods that make them bad its the niggas thats in there

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 30th, 2006, 6:15 pm

hollis queens got good houses so does jamaica queens, and yonkers....and who said the uglier the rougher...most of cali ghetto's are subdurbs (how eva u spel it) n are way harder than east coast projects
its really the company not the physical status of the neighbourhood

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 30th, 2006, 7:39 pm

Mcminister wrote:^^^^ i don get wachu trying to say
My point was that I was trying to disspell that myth that "it's only as hard as it looks.

Not only that but it disproves racist thinking that if it's a poor black area it will look bad.

And not only that but the reason for crime in an area is because a lack of a good socio-economic infrastructure.

So no matter where you go, whether it looks bad or not, if you have an area with a collapsed infrastructure like crappy education, high poverty ect. then thats when things turn dangerous and people will start trying to make money through illegal means..

I dont know if I explained it enough......

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 30th, 2006, 7:40 pm

Sorry for the "And not only that's"

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 31st, 2006, 2:14 am

If Cali were it's own Country within itself it would be the 4th welthiest nation in the world per capita... Yet they have neighborhoods that look like this... Thanks to capitalism, the bourgouise.

"everything the white man touch, they fuck up, every government they set up, it be corrupt" - Dead Prez

deepsky*
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by deepsky* » October 31st, 2006, 2:41 pm

TRU

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 31st, 2006, 2:49 pm

The funny thing about dead prez is most of their fans are white.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 31st, 2006, 4:36 pm

[quote="NYTE_RYDA"]this sh*t is misleadin...check out the 25 most dangerous cities, they got st.louis as #1 :shock: now i know its rough out there but more rough than Compton last year :shock: :? :arrow: and they got SB at #24 :shock: Dino had its highest murder rate in more than a decade and because the pety crimes burglary,vehicle theft etc..was down it droped 9 spots even though the killins was way up..you caint trust this shit[/quote]

compton made i think 14 or 15 in the most dangerous city list for 05 ..the list do sound misleading

NYTE_RYDA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYTE_RYDA » October 31st, 2006, 10:06 pm

Qdawg wrote:
NYTE_RYDA wrote:this sh*t is misleadin...check out the 25 most dangerous cities, they got st.louis as #1 :shock: now i know its rough out there but more rough than Compton last year :shock: :? :arrow: and they got SB at #24 :shock: Dino had its highest murder rate in more than a decade and because the pety crimes burglary,vehicle theft etc..was down it droped 9 spots even though the killins was way up..you caint trust this shit
compton made i think 14 or 15 in the most dangerous city list for 05 ..the list do sound misleading
The 2005 rankings is really 2004 stats, and in 2004 Compton wasn't crackin like in 2005

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 31st, 2006, 10:23 pm

hollis queens got good houses so does jamaica queens, and yonkers....and who said the uglier the rougher...most of cali ghetto's are subdurbs (how eva u spel it) n are way harder than east coast projects
its really the company not the physical status of the neighbourhood
homey, hollis and southside jamaica queens got some rugged ass houses, that shit aint preety at all...n i wouldnt really say westcoast suburbs r way harder than eastcoast projects, niggas get shot up over here 2...theres just way more cops over here and its way 2 hot out here...niggas would pull drive by's out here 2, BUT theres 2 much traffic n people n police...out there the streets r a lil more deserted and u got less officers....

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » October 31st, 2006, 10:25 pm

out here, we a lil more low-key, out there niggas r all wildin' out, dont give a fuck...out here, its like "what the hell u talkin about", out west its"hell yea i smoked that mark so what"...so yea its different tho....

kushsmoke
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kushsmoke » October 31st, 2006, 10:42 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:out here, we a lil more low-key, out there niggas r all wildin' out, dont give a fu--...out here, its like "what the hell u talkin about", out west its"hell yea i smoked that mark so what"...so yea its different tho....
man you dont know shit about low key try an injuction on that ass n tell me bout low key. yall keep claimin LA streets and we'll keep laughing you bitches