White guys with Black women....

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

White guys with Black women....

Unread post by looneytunes1 » November 1st, 2006, 9:20 pm

I've got a few white friends and every time I've asked them if they'd hit a black chick they almost always answer the same way:

"Ya, but she would have to be real light skinned like a Halle Berry or Alicia Keys type.."

Whats wrong with a dark skinned girls? I find a lot of dark skinned black girls hot. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

carltouss619
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by carltouss619 » November 1st, 2006, 9:26 pm

yea that is tru I always hear that. but u know whats funny u hear black guys say the same thing. its a shame.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 1st, 2006, 10:06 pm

a lot of whites in the slavery days used to use light black woman as sex slaves. But they be sayin that shit but back then they wasn't givin a fuck when they was goin up in all they slave women dark and light. I was reading about a white slaveholder from jamaica, who when he first got there said blacks were monkeys and he couldnt see whites and blacks fucking because blacks weren't human, well lo and behold this nigga went about rapin every slave woman on his plantation, which was one of them big ass ones with a couple hundred peeps, every day. He got a journal of that shit, he would record it everytime he raped one of his slaves. I forgot they say like in a 5 year period he had sex with 1500 slaves or some shit.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 1st, 2006, 11:54 pm

yeah i heard about that one, but yeah im half white and my girl is half black..,

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » November 2nd, 2006, 6:56 am

I hear a lot of White dudes saying "Yeah I would hit it but, I don't think I can be in a long term relationship with or marry one".

I hear this A LOT from White men.
It seems like
they have a fixation on women of color just to satisfy their sexual curiousities, and do not really look at Black women as people.

I mean, there is another term for White men (and I must even say some Black men) who are obsessed with Asian women
=I think it is Asianphilia?

LOL.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » November 2nd, 2006, 7:39 am

George that shit is called Yellow Fever, or just Asian Fetish.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 2nd, 2006, 9:24 am

There's a movie with Sanaa Lathan that deals with this topic. It's called "Something New" and the only reason I looked into it was because it stars Sanaa Lathan and she looks good as fuck:

8)

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » November 2nd, 2006, 10:09 am

Im dominican and generally speaking light skinned girls/mixed girls are a lot hotter. Not all but most compared to "dark skinned" girls that can only grow one braid in their hair jaja to most people thos etype of chicks are unattractive. I don't really like white girls either tho'

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 2nd, 2006, 1:22 pm

I dont know of any black girls with white boi's, Homegirl already know I would disconnect and turn my back, so if the homegirls are fucking white dick they aint tellin me shit, they know wus good...

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 2nd, 2006, 2:45 pm

BlaKK wrote:I dont know of any black girls with white boi's, Homegirl already know I would disconnect and turn my back, so if the homegirls are #%@&#%@ white dick they aint tellin me shit, they know wus good...
What if you were cool with the white boy?

carltouss619
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by carltouss619 » November 2nd, 2006, 9:24 pm

Aki no hay miedo wrote:Im dominican and generally speaking light skinned girls/mixed girls are a lot hotter. Not all but most compared to "dark skinned" girls that can only grow one braid in their hair jaja to most people thos etype of chicks are unattractive. I don't really like white girls either tho'
Your dominican so of course u would think that

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: White guys with Black women....

Unread post by 'X' » November 2nd, 2006, 9:26 pm

looneytunes1 wrote:I've got a few white friends and every time I've asked them if they'd hit a black chick

ImageImageImage

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 2nd, 2006, 11:31 pm

carltouss619 wrote:
Aki no hay miedo wrote:Im dominican and generally speaking light skinned girls/mixed girls are a lot hotter. Not all but most compared to "dark skinned" girls that can only grow one braid in their hair jaja to most people thos etype of chicks are unattractive. I don't really like white girls either tho'
Your dominican so of course u would think that
LMAO ahahahahahahah

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 2nd, 2006, 11:35 pm

white dudes love them condaleeza rice , types them whoopi goldberg types..........them black chicks like : rage , remy ma , trina . thats too much for them. first off the ass is way to big fro them too handle there not equipped for that . and the black womans attitude can not be tamed by a white dude.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » November 3rd, 2006, 6:27 am

NICKELS wrote:white dudes love them condaleeza rice , types them whoopi goldberg types..........them black chicks like : rage , remy ma , trina . thats too much for them. first off the ass is way to big fro them too handle there not equipped for that . and the black womans attitude can not be tamed by a white dude.
Man sometimes I myself have a tough time relating to hood rats and rough neck chicks.
I don't know, I grew up in public housing for 13-14 years of my early life and have been around project people basically for my whol childhood.
BUt I just can't seem to get along with women who are too aggressive or ones who don't got manners.

I like women who are more into books, schooling, cultures, physical activities, have a sexy look but not too overwelming you know what I mean?
Even though I grew up in the "ghetto" I just never was able to connect with blunt smoking, beer swiping chicks. Now don't get me wrong, the booty shake and nicely shaped hips is really appealing but :P i don't think I attract those type of ladies.

I attract the mixed Black women who have sexy slanted eyes and stuff and are somehow obsessed with guys like me. Or I attract Filipinas/Indian chicks for some reason.

The booty blunt chicks avoid me like the way White women avoid me= like the plague!

niro
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by niro » November 3rd, 2006, 1:30 pm

yea all the asians i kno say either they aint on black girls or they hav to be light skinned

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 4th, 2006, 12:55 am

i love black women of all types ....but i do seem to attract bi-racial girls and latina women..... but i love chocolate women and the exotic black women like east indians blacks ...chocolate skin and long bone str8 hair. like from trinidad & guyana & jamaica. uhmmmmm yummy

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » November 4th, 2006, 9:21 pm

NICKELS wrote:i love black women of all types ....but i do seem to attract bi-racial girls and latina women..... but i love chocolate women and the exotic black women like east indians blacks ...chocolate skin and long bone str8 hair. like from trinidad & guyana & jamaica. uhmmmmm yummy
There are a lot of mixed girls from Guyana, Trinidad, Jamaica too you know. Not all of them are dark and "exotic" :D

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 4th, 2006, 9:31 pm

Man sometimes I myself have a tough time relating to hood rats and rough neck chicks.
I don't know, I grew up in public housing for 13-14 years of my early life and have been around project people basically for my whol childhood.
BUt I just can't seem to get along with women who are too aggressive or ones who don't got manners.

I like women who are more into books, schooling, cultures, physical activities, have a sexy look but not too overwelming you know what I mean?
Even though I grew up in the "ghetto" I just never was able to connect with blunt smoking, beer swiping chicks. Now don't get me wrong, the booty shake and nicely shaped hips is really appealing but i don't think I attract those type of ladies.

I attract the mixed Black women who have sexy slanted eyes and stuff and are somehow obsessed with guys like me. Or I attract Filipinas/Indian chicks for some reason.

The booty blunt chicks avoid me like the way White women avoid me= like the plague!

i understand wut ur sayin, i could handle a hoodrat anyday, but i dont think being in a relationship with one is a good idea neither, u need a girl u can connect with, and that respects u n thats presentable and does somthing for u other than fight....i just fuck with hoodrats when i wanna get sum pussy or smoke a blunt, prolly get them 2 beat a bitch up 4 me right quik....relationships+hoodrats= disaster.....

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 4th, 2006, 9:33 pm

i love black women of all types ....but i do seem to attract bi-racial girls and latina women..... but i love chocolate women and the exotic black women like east indians blacks ...chocolate skin and long bone str8 hair. like from trinidad & guyana & jamaica. uhmmmmm yummy
nickels homey, i kno exatcly wut ur sayin, i love all women, but latina's top the list for me....n i love jamaican gurls, they get fresh, n they're well groomed and smell good, they always gotta look right 2, i fucks with jamaican gurls anyday....

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: White guys with Black women....

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 5th, 2006, 10:50 am

looneytunes1 wrote:I've got a few white friends and every time I've asked them if they'd hit a black chick they almost always answer the same way:

"Ya, but she would have to be real light skinned like a Halle Berry or Alicia Keys type.."

Whats wrong with a dark skinned girls? I find a lot of dark skinned black girls hot. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
Dem white boyz better sit there azzez down somewhere with that.

But some dark skinned girlz are just plain out ugly or just pretty and sexy with it's just the fact that the dark skinned ones are just plain out dark that's all.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 5th, 2006, 12:24 pm

^ Me too nigga... Bx knows wus good with the females.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 5th, 2006, 12:25 pm

^ @ That nigga Bx

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 5th, 2006, 12:51 pm

BlaKK wrote:^ Me too nigga... Bx knows wus good with the females.
I hear ya homie.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 5th, 2006, 2:08 pm

[quote="A Ghost"]There's a movie with Sanaa Lathan that deals with this topic. It's called "Something New" and the only reason I looked into it was because it stars Sanaa Lathan and she looks good as fu--:

[img]http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B ... 27316_.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.askmen.com/women/actress_ ... an_150.jpg[/img]

8)[/quote]

oh yeah shes bangin

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 5th, 2006, 3:29 pm

^^^LOL!!!

Your computer still aint working :lol: :lol:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 5th, 2006, 3:48 pm

[quote="A Ghost"]^^^LOL!!!

Your computer still aint working :lol: :lol:[/quote]

lol my job computer dont work..i just got a hand me down computer down & its still not workin so it might be the site..lol sue me

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 5th, 2006, 4:31 pm

^^hahahaha 8)

But anyways, I've pretty much noticed that black guys say things like "He cant handle that" and things like that when they see a white guy with a black girl.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 5th, 2006, 4:32 pm

PS, Ive noticed others dont care and try to hook them up....

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 5th, 2006, 7:34 pm

GEORGE :
There are a lot of mixed girls from Guyana, Trinidad, Jamaica too you know. Not all of them are dark and "exotic" :D[/quote]

i said those are the types that i like from those islands i dont care about the other ones.....i like the dark chocolate ones that are mixed. comprehend what im writing " dark & chocolate.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » November 5th, 2006, 7:45 pm

george if there pretty ill take them all :lol: :lol: but chocaolate ones first , i had my child by one of the prettiest light skinned girls i ever seen.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » November 7th, 2006, 11:49 am

NICKELS wrote:george if there pretty ill take them all :lol: :lol: but chocaolate ones first , i had my child by one of the prettiest light skinned girls i ever seen.
Yeah Chocolate taste good.

I like caramel too. and other stuff :o