Could a white survive in prison without help from Aryans?

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Zeeboe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Could a white survive in prison without help from Aryans?

Unread post by Zeeboe » November 13th, 2006, 9:20 am

I'm a 24-year old white guy...not from the ghetto, no street skills, not in a gang, not connected to a gang, not a biker or a racist. I pray that I never go to prison but if I did, I know being white would make me a target for black and Latino gangs since many of them are racist and enjoy going after lonely white boys.

It seems to me that my three options would be to fight everyday and lose every time and get gang raped, go join the Aryan Brotherhood and kill a rival gang member and become apart of the AB for life, even though I am not a biggot or become the Aryan's "punk" and I think that beats getting raped or gang raped.

But I've never been to prison so I don't know how things work. So could a white guy like me actually make it in prison without resorting to becoming a bitch or a Nazi?

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » November 13th, 2006, 9:59 am

al"scarface"capone,
john gotti,
martha"murder"stewart

all were white and did pretty well in the bing without the AB.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Could a white survive in prison without help from Aryans

Unread post by WIP » November 13th, 2006, 10:09 am

Zeeboe wrote:I'm a 24-year old white guy...not from the ghetto, no street skills, not in a gang, not connected to a gang, not a biker or a racist. I pray that I never go to prison but if I did, I know being white would make me a target for black and Latino gangs since many of them are racist and enjoy going after lonely white boys.

It seems to me that my three options would be to fight everyday and lose every time and get gang raped, go join the Aryan Brotherhood and kill a rival gang member and become apart of the AB for life, even though I am not a biggot or become the Aryan's "punk" and I think that beats getting raped or gang raped.

But I've never been to prison so I don't know how things work. So could a white guy like me actually make it in prison without resorting to becoming a bitch or a Nazi?
Wow this sounds like a fantasy of yours. No better way than to get in the joint and find out for yourself. Just stay away from gambling and getting high. Stand up like a man if provoked. Or put a lil something on the CO's books.

bryan989
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bryan989 » November 13th, 2006, 11:15 am

Zeeboe wrote:I'm a 24-year old white guy...not from the ghetto, no street skills, not in a gang, not connected to a gang, not a biker or a racist. I pray that I never go to prison but if I did, I know being white would make me a target for black and Latino gangs since many of them are racist and enjoy going after lonely white boys.

when i was in JDC i thought shit was gonna be a lot worse than it was. my second day three dudes walk up and told me if i dont give them my sheets and shoe straps i was gonna get my lid split. not gonna lie i was pretty scared when i said nope, definatly figured i was gonna get snuck by someone in the pod. they were cool after that though and let me chill at their table and play bone, chess, sit with em' in the mess hall. even though the pen are juvenile detention centers are pretty different, its the same philosophy.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » November 13th, 2006, 11:53 am

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:al"scarface"capone,
john gotti,
martha"murder"stewart
Al and John were respected gangsta's with muscle and pull. Martha was rich and high profile. The prison weren't going to let crap happen to Martha, especially with a media circus checking all of her movements.

Yes the were all white, but none of them are common whites.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » November 13th, 2006, 12:23 pm

You'll be fine, just catch a case and when you hit the mainline yell fuck the Brand.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 13th, 2006, 12:45 pm

GTS wrote:

You'll be fine, just catch a case and when you hit the mainline yell fu-- the Brand.

Oh shit!!!! You trying to get the boy killed.....lol.

curiousdude06
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by curiousdude06 » November 13th, 2006, 6:35 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:al"scarface"capone,
john gotti,
martha"murder"stewart

Al Capone was from an era LONG gone. Back in his days, and many decades after, La Cosa Nostra was powerful, controlling politiicans and police alike.

In the 70's their power started to wane, though they were still very powerful into the 80's and still exist today, they survive in prison by paying gangs like the Aryan Brotherhood for protection in the joint.

Prisons are ruthless, inmates probably don't give a rat's darn if some guy is the godfather of godfathers in the italian american mafia. Business is business, he's still got to pay up or dole out favors to the AB or other prison gangs to survive.

Zeeboe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Zeeboe » November 14th, 2006, 4:41 am

I suspect unless I was already a criminal, there wouldn't be a good set of options for me or any average joe white guy going into prison. If I ever did get sent to one, I'd get involved in the prison ministry and hope that being around a bunch of Christian inmates would help me. If not, I'd request to go into the PC and if they refused, I'd tell them to either put me in there or I'd do something violent to get sent in there and I think they'd listen then. I'd rather be alone then deal with any drama and I can handle being alone just fine.

But like I said, I have no plans of going to prison ever. I was just curious and used myself as the example. Believe me, this is no fantasy. If I wanted gay sex in my life, I could get it without going to prison.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » November 14th, 2006, 9:40 am

I heard a story from a white dude locked up for only a short time for some minor shit. Basically dude isn't racist, has been shot and stabbed on the outside supposedly, and didn't get down with that element. Probably he was just not there for long enough. Anyways he told me one of the white inmates that was all about the brotherhood and is all about the brand, well basically come to find out to his 'brothers' that he once dated a black girl on the outside. Well, the guy I talked to told me he watched them make that inmate a bitch. They made 'a brother' into 'a bitch' due to information about him from years before that they received. Nothing but time on their hands is what the dude told me.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » November 14th, 2006, 5:59 pm

have they ever made a Mexican their bitch?

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » November 14th, 2006, 10:33 pm

I pray that I never go to prison but if I did,
:lol: :lol: :lol:

why would u? :roll:

Zeeboe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Zeeboe » November 15th, 2006, 4:59 am

funk on site wrote:
I pray that I never go to prison but if I did,
:lol: :lol: :lol:

why would u? :roll:
Zeeboe wrote:Like I said, I have no plans of going to prison ever. I was just curious if a white guy would make it in prison on his own and used myself as the example.

MidCal

Unread post by MidCal » November 15th, 2006, 9:53 pm

yea its possible! if u found a couple other white guys like u that didnt want to join a gang and made friends with them u could watch each others backs!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 15th, 2006, 9:54 pm

Fuck AB

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 15th, 2006, 9:54 pm

Nigga

bryan989
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bryan989 » November 15th, 2006, 11:55 pm

MidCal wrote:yea its possible! if u found a couple other white guys like u that didnt want to join a gang and made friends with them u could watch each others backs!
...nope.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 16th, 2006, 12:05 am

My man did his time w/o joining a gang although he did keep cordial affiliations. I have known others that have as well.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 16th, 2006, 12:15 pm

al"scarface"capone,
john gotti,
martha"murder"stewart

besides capone, john gotti and martha stewart were in PC(protective custody)....if they were in GP (general population, it would be a different story

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » November 16th, 2006, 12:19 pm

Prisons are ruthless, inmates probably don't give a rat's darn if some guy is the godfather of godfathers in the italian american mafia. Business is business, he's still got to pay up or dole out favors to the AB or other prison gangs to survive.
oo yea and this 2, good facts curious...

Zeeboe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Zeeboe » November 16th, 2006, 7:06 pm

I've spoken to former inmates and C.O.'s both online and offline over the years about prison life and many of them say it's actually very boring inside and nothing like how movies and TV make it out to be and the whole prison rape thing and/or going to a "Daddy" for protection is all one big myth.

Although I personally think it all depends on the prison. I believe some are a lot worst then others.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 16th, 2006, 11:15 pm

Fuck AB

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 16th, 2006, 11:44 pm

Zeeboe wrote:I've spoken to former inmates and C.O.'s both online and offline over the years about prison life and many of them say it's actually very boring inside and nothing like how movies and TV make it out to be and the whole prison rape thing and/or going to a "Daddy" for protection is all one big myth.

Although I personally think it all depends on the prison. I believe some are a lot worst then others.

Seriously.....thats about it.

Zeeboe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Zeeboe » November 17th, 2006, 4:08 am

BlaKK wrote:fu-- AB
You sure do keep saying that a lot around here. LOL. Hey, I agree and I'm not trying to be rude, nor am I defending the Aryan Brotherhood but with all due respect, if the African-American and Latino gangs would just leave white guys alone and not bully, harass, steal and rape or attempt to rape them, the AB would have never been formed in the first place.

I think that the Aryan Brotherhood in prison is just a group of scared white guys who stick together because so many of them are outnumbered by racist black thugs. I think the AB just uses the name "Aryan Brotherhood" and the Nazi symbols to try and scare the black and Latino gangs. Based on my own research, The Aryan Brotherhood in prison is nothing like white supremacist groups on the outside and don't have the same belief's.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » November 17th, 2006, 4:42 am

Zeeboe wrote:
You sure do keep saying that a lot around here. LOL. Hey, I agree and I'm not trying to be rude, nor am I defending the Aryan Brotherhood but with all due respect, if the African-American and Latino gangs would just leave white guys alone and not bully, harass, steal and rape or attempt to rape them, the AB would have never been formed in the first place.

I think that the Aryan Brotherhood in prison is just a group of scared white guys who stick together because so many of them are outnumbered by racist black thugs. I think the AB just uses the name "Aryan Brotherhood" and the Nazi symbols to try and scare the black and Latino gangs. Based on my own research, The Aryan Brotherhood in prison is nothing like white supremacist groups on the outside and don't have the same belief's.
Go somewhere with that $hit. "if they just leave the white guys alone, the AB would never form" These are freakin criminals not kindergardeners. Blacks and Latinos aint just tageting you poor lil white boys. Only ones that get pressure are ones holding money or with b*tch tendensies(will make money). You still have AB and NLR in states where black are minimal. They would be here regardless. White supremist on the inside are the gotd@mn same as the outside. Believe that.

bryan989
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bryan989 » November 17th, 2006, 12:25 pm

Zeeboe wrote:

yeah..the reason AB is in the prisons is probably cause they were skinheads on the streets that got locked up.

Zeeboe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Zeeboe » November 17th, 2006, 4:37 pm

Hey, I'm no biggot and I'm not defending them.

I'm just saying that in prison, most Aryans do and sell drugs...what happened to their pure anti-drug speeches? They also do business with the Latinos and even the black inmates sometimes.

Based on my research, most Nazi's on the outside do not deal or do drugs and are very much against drugs and would never do business with non-whites.

They are also against homosexuality of any kind and would never practice sodomy and yet in prison, most Aryans rape men or have anal and oral sex with weaker men.

Ever see American History X? Remember how the main character Derrick went to prison and was disgusted by all the things the Aryans did? It's because he was your classic skinhead from the outside world whereas the ones in the prison were just white trash who didn't believe in anything.

I believe it's the same deal in real life. I'm not saying all Aryans in prison are like that either.

AND AGAIN, I am not defending those guys but I notice that many of you posting in here are against them and for good reason....but in that case, shouldn't you be against ALL gangs?

There are many, many black street gangs out there that are just as racist and they are just dangerous as the Aryan Brotherhood too. If you're going to hate a gang because they are racist and violent then that should include all gangs.

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » November 17th, 2006, 4:58 pm

HEY ZEEBO WHY DONT YOU GO UP TO AN AB AND TELL HIM THEY ARE A BUNCH OF SCARED WHITE KIDS.THIS THREAD IS STUPID.

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » November 17th, 2006, 5:06 pm

shut up Zeeboe

madmiddle
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by madmiddle » November 17th, 2006, 8:04 pm

Zeeboe wrote:I'm a 24-year old white guy...not from the ghetto, no street skills, not in a gang, not connected to a gang, not a biker or a racist. I pray that I never go to prison
Youre white.Society is set up to keep you out of prison.Take advantage of your opportunities and Im sure you will never have to see the inside of any prison.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 18th, 2006, 2:09 am

Zeeboe don't know what the fuck he talkin bout.

Zeeboe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Zeeboe » November 18th, 2006, 5:22 am

Yeah, that's what I thought. Can't hold your own in a debate. You know I'm right and that really pisses you all off.