Could a white survive in prison without help from Aryans?

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.

Postby Zeeboe » November 18th, 2006, 5:32 am

If you think I am wrong, how come no one can prove it? How come no one will actually and read and respond to each comment? No, you only insult me because you know I'm telling the truth.

areefce wrote:HEY ZEEBO WHY DONT YOU GO UP TO AN AB AND TELL HIM THEY ARE A BUNCH OF SCARED WHITE KIDS.THIS THREAD IS STUPID.


If I ever had a chance to interview a member, I'd ask him how the AB formed and he'd most likely tell me it formed in 1967 in San Quentin because the whites were outnumbered by the blacks and Latinos so all the white inmates got together to watch each other's backs and formed their own "gang".

And see, they would had to have been scared before creating the gang or otherwise the AB would have never been formed. If they were such tough guys, they'd made it on their own.
Zeeboe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
 
Posts: 67
Joined: November 12th, 2006, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Postby areefce » November 18th, 2006, 2:11 pm

Zeeboe wrote:If you think I am wrong, how come no one can prove it? How come no one will actually and read and respond to each comment? No, you only insult me because you know I'm telling the truth.

areefce wrote:HEY ZEEBO WHY DONT YOU GO UP TO AN AB AND TELL HIM THEY ARE A BUNCH OF SCARED WHITE KIDS.THIS THREAD IS STUPID.


If I ever had a chance to interview a member, I'd ask him how the AB formed and he'd most likely tell me it formed in 1967 in San Quentin because the whites were outnumbered by the blacks and Latinos so all the white inmates got together to watch each other's backs and formed their own "gang".

And see, they would had to have been scared before creating the gang or otherwise the AB would have never been formed. If they were such tough guys, they'd made it on their own.
just stop it dude. why are yoo so worried about prison any way?you dont have to join a prison gang you just have to stick with your own race and keep your nose out of others business and you will be ok
User avatar
areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 289
Joined: December 29th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Postby BlaKK » November 18th, 2006, 2:19 pm

Fuck AB, ol dirty ass filthy white bois...
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside

Postby BlaKK » November 19th, 2006, 3:13 am

WBK
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside

Postby Zeeboe » November 19th, 2006, 6:31 am

areefce wrote:
Zeeboe wrote:If you think I am wrong, how come no one can prove it? How come no one will actually and read and respond to each comment? No, you only insult me because you know I'm telling the truth.

areefce wrote:HEY ZEEBO WHY DONT YOU GO UP TO AN AB AND TELL HIM THEY ARE A BUNCH OF SCARED WHITE KIDS.THIS THREAD IS STUPID.


If I ever had a chance to interview a member, I'd ask him how the AB formed and he'd most likely tell me it formed in 1967 in San Quentin because the whites were outnumbered by the blacks and Latinos so all the white inmates got together to watch each other's backs and formed their own "gang".

And see, they would had to have been scared before creating the gang or otherwise the AB would have never been formed. If they were such tough guys, they'd made it on their own.
just stop it dude. why are yoo so worried about prison any way?you dont have to join a prison gang you just have to stick with your own race and keep your nose out of others business and you will be ok


I'm not. I was just trying to have a discussion then a few of the guys here went nuts. It's funny but some of them are actually defending the AB. I'm saying they're not as tough as they appear to be and yet many of these guys are saying that they are very tough, so they are taking up for em'. Never thought I'd see that.

BlaKK wrote:fu-- AB, ol dirty ass filthy white bois...


See, if I said something like "fu-crips, ol dirty ass fithy black bois" last night.....I'd be banned by now. Hell, I might still be even for saying that in a hypothetical way.
Zeeboe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
 
Posts: 67
Joined: November 12th, 2006, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Postby Zeeboe » November 19th, 2006, 6:36 am

I would not be accepted by either group right now. I'm sure if a few peckerwoods were reading this, they'd be pretty angry with me and would be flaming me right along with the black guys. I'm actually bringing both groups together and arranging for them to help each other. It's a beautiful day. *tear drop*
Zeeboe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
 
Posts: 67
Joined: November 12th, 2006, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Postby BxxMILITIA » November 19th, 2006, 4:44 pm

i dont kno why ya'll bashing zeeboe, he's droppin' his opinion, stop hatin'on wat he gotta say, he's speakin 2 u with respect n jus sharing his idea... n prison is boring, but it also depends in what prison ur in...4 example, rikers aint no joke....
User avatar
BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: August 9th, 2006, 7:52 pm
Location: BOOGIE DOWN BRONX

Postby Invincible » November 19th, 2006, 10:29 pm

if your not for us your against us- George W. Relected president.
User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Postby TeeKay » November 20th, 2006, 12:29 am

bryan889 wrote:
Zeeboe wrote:
BlaKK wrote:fu-- AB


You sure do keep saying that a lot around here. LOL. Hey, I agree and I'm not trying to be rude, nor am I defending the Aryan Brotherhood but with all due respect, if the African-American and Latino gangs would just leave white guys alone and not bully, harass, steal and rape or attempt to rape them, the AB would have never been formed in the first place.

I think that the Aryan Brotherhood in prison is just a group of scared white guys who stick together because so many of them are outnumbered by racist black thugs. I think the AB just uses the name "Aryan Brotherhood" and the Nazi symbols to try and scare the black and Latino gangs. Based on my own research, The Aryan Brotherhood in prison is nothing like white supremacist groups on the outside and don't have the same belief's.


yeah..the reason AB is in the prisons is probably cause they were skinheads on the streets that got locked up.


The AB dont get their recruits from skinheads, most of em either come from bikers and just general white crims.
TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Postby Invincible » November 20th, 2006, 4:54 am

its funny how the other inmates and gangs need the government to step in and stop the brand cause they cant handle it themselves.
if your not for us your against us- George W. Relected president.
User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Postby BlaKK » November 21st, 2006, 8:36 pm

Fuck Aryan Peckerwood.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside

Postby BlaKK » November 21st, 2006, 8:49 pm

Filthy whites.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside

Postby bryan989 » November 21st, 2006, 11:14 pm

BlaKK wrote:Filthy whites.


lmao i gotta give it to you Blakk, no matter what youre sayin it makes me laugh man. i'm not trying to insult you or anything, just how you say shit is hilarious.
User avatar
bryan989
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 133
Joined: October 22nd, 2006, 7:30 am

Postby Zeeboe » November 22nd, 2006, 6:40 am

Well I'm not laughing.

BlaKK wrote:Filthy whites.


That's being very racist right there. You are no different then the Aryans you hate. You are exactly like them.
Zeeboe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
 
Posts: 67
Joined: November 12th, 2006, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Postby SouljaGang » November 23rd, 2006, 4:41 pm

To the guy that keeps sayen black n latimo r racist in prison now u must be craxy outa yo mutha fukin scalp lmao 1st off they are grown white criminals in jail I mean grown they not kids. Second of all the black and lation and asian and the others all have gangs in prison but none of them have gangs dedicated to racism if u put all them races together they still wouldn't comine to the amount of white supremcy gang. Black or latino people don organize a gang dedicated on hatinga certin group of races or they don have raciel tatoos on them lol and now white people have the kkk not in the pen but a racist gang they have the arayn brotherhood a racist gang they have skin heads they have nazis and some more all dedicated to hating a certain race colord people don do dar that's a white people thing
User avatar
SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 132
Joined: November 4th, 2006, 4:06 pm
Location: The Bay

Postby NateDogg » November 23rd, 2006, 6:25 pm

Invincible wrote:its funny how the other inmates and gangs need the government to step in and stop the brand cause they cant handle it themselves.
WTF you talking about? When did other prison gangs get the government involved to stop the AB. What is your obsession with these guys anyways you act like their gods to you. I bet you would probably willingly do oral favors for them if they asked you to.
NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
 
Posts: 96
Joined: March 20th, 2006, 9:47 pm
Location: Oceano CA

Postby BlaKK » November 23rd, 2006, 6:50 pm

Zeeboe wrote:Well I'm not laughing.

BlaKK wrote:Filthy whites.



It wasn't supposed to be funny, nigga, thats why you aint laughin.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside

Postby Invincible » November 23rd, 2006, 10:38 pm

NateDogg wrote:
Invincible wrote:its funny how the other inmates and gangs need the government to step in and stop the brand cause they cant handle it themselves.
WTF you talking about? When did other prison gangs get the government involved to stop the AB. What is your obsession with these guys anyways you act like their gods to you. I bet you would probably willingly do oral favors for them if they asked you to.


the largest death penalty case in history ring a bell? despite being like less than 100 of them?
if your not for us your against us- George W. Relected president.
User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Postby Invincible » November 23rd, 2006, 11:24 pm

the ab is all about power, race has little left to do with it. Columbians, asians, Mexican, el roku (blacks) have all been allies at one point or done mutual deals with the brotherhood.
if your not for us your against us- George W. Relected president.
User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Postby Invincible » November 23rd, 2006, 11:34 pm

"An Aryan brother is without a care/He walks where the weak and heartless won't dare/For an Aryan brother, death holds no fear/Vengeance will be his, through his brothers still here."
if your not for us your against us- George W. Relected president.
User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Postby BlaKK » November 23rd, 2006, 11:35 pm

Fuck AB
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside

Postby BlaKK » November 23rd, 2006, 11:36 pm

There shit is laughable.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside

Postby $outhPhillypuppet » November 23rd, 2006, 11:41 pm

Invincible wrote:"An Aryan brother is without a care/He walks where the weak and heartless won't dare/For an Aryan brother, death holds no fear/Vengeance will be his, through his brothers still here."


u a AB recruiter or someshyt.If not u a DiccRidin mahfucca.
$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Location: home or something
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Postby Invincible » November 24th, 2006, 1:37 am

LOL they even have the bruthas lying in court to protect them. That's awesome.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 754D14.DTL
if your not for us your against us- George W. Relected president.
User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Postby SouljaGang » November 24th, 2006, 1:58 am

Arayn brotherhood people be fukin each other in the ass to get in the brother hood fagets lmmfao
User avatar
SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 132
Joined: November 4th, 2006, 4:06 pm
Location: The Bay

Postby Invincible » November 24th, 2006, 4:41 am

there are tribes in Africa that have rites of passage that involve men jerking off into boy's mouths.
if your not for us your against us- George W. Relected president.
User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Postby Zeeboe » November 24th, 2006, 9:42 am

BlaKK wrote:
Zeeboe wrote:Well I'm not laughing.

BlaKK wrote:Filthy whites.


It wasn't supposed to be funny, nigga, thats why you aint laughin.


I was responding to bryan who thought it was funny.

Anyway, you're no different then the Brotherhood. You are just as racist as they are.
Zeeboe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
 
Posts: 67
Joined: November 12th, 2006, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Postby Rey » November 24th, 2006, 10:59 pm

Man, you aint no different from other races. Black and Hispanic people got worst treatment in prison than a white guy will ever get. Now days everyone in prison is the same, do the time...try surviving the time, or die during the time.
Rey
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: November 24th, 2006, 10:08 pm

Postby bryan989 » November 25th, 2006, 12:06 am

Zeeboe wrote:
BlaKK wrote:
Zeeboe wrote:Well I'm not laughing.

BlaKK wrote:Filthy whites.


It wasn't supposed to be funny, nigga, thats why you aint laughin.


I was responding to bryan who thought it was funny.

Anyway, you're no different then the Brotherhood. You are just as racist as they are.


hell yeah i thought it was funny. blakks already proven to me through his posts he isin't just some guy racist against whites. plus i think its reasonable for a black guy to hate a group of guys dedicated to hating blacks.
User avatar
bryan989
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 133
Joined: October 22nd, 2006, 7:30 am

Postby WIP » November 25th, 2006, 2:05 am

Invincible wrote:there are tribes in Africa that have rites of passage that involve men jerking off into boy's mouths.


oh your daddy just told you that story about his trip to Africa. He ASKED to suck that d*ck. Even push your moms out the way.
User avatar
WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 778
Joined: July 17th, 2003, 10:15 pm
Location: State Hoppin

Postby Christina Marie » November 25th, 2006, 9:06 am

Ok...stay on topic please
“Nobody's perfect. We're all just one step up from the beasts and one step down from the angels.”
User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9276
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Location: CA
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Postby AcmeWhiteBread » December 3rd, 2006, 3:25 pm

What you been watching Oz or some stupid shit. There are so many queers in prison its damn rare anyone gets forced raped. And for all you computer riders saying fuck AB, your full of shit. You wouldnt make it past PENI. So eat my fuck.
AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 741
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 3:49 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Prison Industrial Complex



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest