O.G Mack

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » April 7th, 2006, 11:40 am

DpLdOMiNicAnDpL wrote:og mack started the ubn cuzz african american niggas where been press by germans at the time in the island... xman aka neta niggaz didnt like the shit try to pop off but got smashed by ubn and they try askin latin kings for help and got smashed too.. it all started in rikers c 73 1 main... from my knowledge in c-73 is where he meet rudy love,wayne d, and deadeye and they became the 9 tray gangsta bloods... they started de 9 tray gangstas to fight the netas and latin kings who at the time where beating up black brother for no reason. after ntg was formed saven other sets came out of ntg

gkb
18 tray gangsta
5 9 brims
valentine
mad dogs
blood stone gangsta
sex money murda

SOUND LIKE SOME REVERSE MEXICAN SHIT IN THE WEST COAST PRISON NOT SAYING THEY SMASH BLACKS ALL DAY BUT WAS THERE SOME HATRED(RACIAL) BETWEEN BLACKS AND PRS IN THE JOINTS

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NS_GPC » June 7th, 2006, 12:48 am

I HEARD THAT BLOODS IN CALI DONT RESPECT O.G. MACK TOO

cstyle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cstyle » November 10th, 2006, 9:51 pm

I know for a fact there isnt a single blood in the Bounty Hunters that has any respect for Mack and his "bloods"

C-Style
Harlem Rollin 30s - 37th street

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: O.G Mack

Unread post by Qdawg » November 11th, 2006, 1:24 am

[quote="purplecityhello"]OG MacK is a real nigga, T Bone some dirt bomb kat who got into a riff with 183 back in the day - OG Tye was real and died in struggle in the name of Blood and my nigga Big HOmie was the first one to make moves when Tye left us - if it wasnt for OG MacK the UNB wouldnt B what it was today and I stand by my nigga till the end and thats word to everything[/quote]

funny thing about that is nobody on all the backblocks of 183rd claim this set that homeboy from they hood made up

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 12th, 2006, 3:02 am

cstyle wrote:I know for a fact there isnt a single blood in the Bounty Hunters that has any respect for Mack and his "bloods"

C-Style

ur from cali?

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 12th, 2006, 3:04 am

cstyle wrote:I know for a fact there isnt a single blood in the Bounty Hunters that has any respect for Mack and his "bloods"

C-Style
okay i seen 1 of your other posts im thinkin some diffeent shit thats why i had asked its nothin fammo

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » November 14th, 2006, 7:47 pm

Qdawg wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:OG MacK is a real nigga, T Bone some dirt bomb kat who got into a riff with 183 back in the day - OG Tye was real and died in struggle in the name of Blood and my nigga Big HOmie was the first one to make moves when Tye left us - if it wasnt for OG MacK the UNB wouldnt B what it was today and I stand by my nigga till the end and thats word to everything
funny thing about that is nobody on all the backblocks of 183rd claim this set that homeboy from they hood made up

das crazy

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » November 15th, 2006, 12:11 am

I think its real funny when dudes dont even know their set is bangin in NY

I dont wanna put names or sets out their..

but I've talked to a few people like..AY..YA'LL GOT A SET IN NEW YORK??

foos didnt even know that shit..thats how i know most of that shit is fake

its a trend..

and I cant consider older BLOODS in NY OG'S..when that shit is still new over their..

shits barly what?? 7 years old??

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » November 15th, 2006, 1:30 pm

B AND C IS LIKE 14 YEARS OVA HERE, BUT ALOT OF ISH IS FAKE BUT IF U KNOW IT AINT YOU OR YOUR HOMIES THEN IT SHOULDNT BE A PROBLEM

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 17th, 2006, 12:50 pm

C-Style
Hunters be on a fuck everybody that aint BHB tip tho.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » November 17th, 2006, 2:20 pm

Ayo Young it ain't only them BHB, but it aint something unusual when a Blood bang out on another Blood.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » November 18th, 2006, 9:25 am

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:Ayo Young it ain't only them BHB, but it aint something unusual when a Blood bang out on another Blood.
Word, but here in LA it is. That's who I was refrencing... the Watts Hunters.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » November 18th, 2006, 10:33 am

oh ok

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » November 24th, 2006, 1:29 pm

DpLdOMiNicAnDpL wrote:og mack started the ubn cuzz african american niggas where been press by germans at the time in the island... xman aka neta niggaz didnt like the shit try to pop off but got smashed by ubn and they try askin latin kings for help and got smashed too.. it all started in rikers c 73 1 main... from my knowledge in c-73 is where he meet rudy love,wayne d, and deadeye and they became the 9 tray gangsta bloods... they started de 9 tray gangstas to fight the netas and latin kings who at the time where beating up black brother for no reason. after ntg was formed saven other sets came out of ntg

gkb
18 tray gangsta
5 9 brims
valentine
mad dogs
blood stone gangsta
sex money murda
Homie don't you mean blood stone villains not stone gangstaz.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 7th, 2007, 4:31 am

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:Ayo Young it ain't only them BHB, but it aint something unusual when a Blood bang out on another Blood.
not at all , there is no united front bloods kill bloods and crips kills crips. im cool with BHB's but whos the say they wont kill want of my homeboys ...thats ganglife in cali , niggas is like piranhas

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 7th, 2007, 4:36 am

OH and TG mack a fake , he aint no OG he tiny g for the way he started a fake group ,h should have left it at nine tray , and got respect for being an original G , tiny gangster in my book .....i respect only how he brought black men together to bang on them latin queenz/netas

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 7th, 2007, 7:55 am

Individual wrote:I think its real funny when dudes dont even know their set is bangin in NY

I dont wanna put names or sets out their..

but I've talked to a few people like..AY..YA'LL GOT A SET IN NEW YORK??

foos didnt even know that shit..thats how i know most of that shit is fake

its a trend..

and I cant consider older BLOODS in NY OG'S..when that shit is still new over their..

shits barly what?? 7 years old??

THATS RIGHT , when i was out west i was asking niggas , and they was like word ???

i aint no that , then they would pull me too another homie, and say tell him what you told me , and they be like man , i aint never see them..... they aint never came out here to the hood , homie thats some made up NY shit ...and laugh on it .

bgpride1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgpride1 » December 26th, 2007, 11:39 pm

SnowmanW/S wrote:If Mack was on the street's right now could he go to WATER FRONT PIRU hood in Wilmington,or SCOTTSDALE PIRU in Carson,or FRIUT TOWN PIRU in Compton,BOUNTY HUNTER BLOODS in Watts,or INGLEWOOD FAMILY in INGLEWOOD,or SWAN HOOD in L.A. can he visit the BISHOP's,can he go hang out in SKYLINE PIRU hoods.
And get respect??? One question has he ever been to the WEST COAST.
Or was he accepted with that 031 beat in or that when you get jumped in and show blood the jump in is over???
Hey out of the ballpark would "SUGE" KNIGHT call him a O/G.
That's a joke "SUGE" has his own problem with acceptence.
Can't write no more right now a BEER is calling me.
As the other O/G BLOOD ??? From the East Coast would say HOLLA HOLLA
Now thats some real shit.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 29th, 2007, 1:57 pm

dying and killing is not fake, taking someones name and proclaiming you are them without being certified is fake, no ifs, and or buts about it.

bgpride1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgpride1 » December 30th, 2007, 7:01 am

perongregory wrote:dying and killing is not fake, taking someones name and proclaiming you are them without being certified is fake, no ifs, and or buts about it.
Calis gangbangin is on the hightest level streets, county jail, the pen, you dont stop, wont stop, cant stop. Enemies are everywhere,You can never just relax and go somewhere. In most areas it aint no passes either.Everyones heated and everyone squeezes too. Aint no I dont claim anything shit.BEing outside of Cali and bangin is like 50% thats why niggas can go set up shop all over the U.S. and keep it goin.

xlsapp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by xlsapp » January 7th, 2008, 1:33 pm

I don't want to change the subject or anything... But I would like to know why east coast bloods under the UBN rep the 5 point star??? It causes a lot of confusion because LK and VL and BPS from Chicago rep the 5... And I have heard of LK's and Bloods beefin.... Now you got FOLKS reppin the 6

xlsapp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by xlsapp » January 7th, 2008, 5:05 pm

you right... It's crazy though... cuz I'm GD and I live in the south... We rep the 6 but we got bloods out here that rep the 5... we know we are not suposed to beef with them... but they disrespect and that is a cause for beefin... that is why I can understand niggas in the west and in chicago being mad at niggas like OG mack or whoever brought bloods and who ever brought crips to the west incorrectly... it has messed the game up. It doesn't help that there are rappers and people in the industry that are false claiming or not doing things correctly cuz people are going to copy them...

kingrams

suuu wooop

Unread post by kingrams » February 9th, 2008, 3:37 am

i dont even think none of ya are real bloods wats poppin 5 suusooop who ya be lets see if niggas is real

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » February 9th, 2008, 10:45 am

If OG Mack admired the Blood concept he should have just used that as a basis for his organization and came up with an original name. OR He could have brought back an old school NY black gang like the Black Spades. OR If was reacting to Latin Kings aggression he could have started a GD/Folks faction. That would have mad more sense politically.

xlsapp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by xlsapp » February 18th, 2008, 2:29 pm

One thing I still don't understand though... If the UBN was started to protect black for Latin Kings and Neata's then why do they rep the 5... Cuz Latin Kings rep the 5... It doesn't add up to me... Latin Kings were around before the ever was a blood in existance, so how do UBN bloods take their enemies symbols and stuff...???

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » February 20th, 2008, 1:33 pm

didnt that mark purplecity said that bloods wear purple? i could have sworn he did in aonther post.

snazzo
If in the United States: New Hampshire
What city do you live in now?: englewood

Unread post by snazzo » March 10th, 2008, 4:37 pm

purplecityhello wrote:ever since 2003 niggas beenn actin like my nigga Homie is food - UBN kats up high know the truth . my nigga took 50 years smiling and its always the young niggas talking shit - u holla at OG 59 Brim, Shaheem, or Titi who went down with the God - all these kats talkin greasy like the OG is food and all that need to talk to some real OGs in tremont
He took 50 years smiling ? LOL, He snitched ,and was out in 3.

skillz_GD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by skillz_GD » March 10th, 2008, 9:09 pm

lol niggas do snitch no adays.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » March 23rd, 2008, 3:08 pm

xlsapp wrote:One thing I still don't understand though... If the UBN was started to protect black for Latin Kings and Neata's then why do they rep the 5... because Latin Kings rep the 5... It doesn't add up to me... Latin Kings were around before the ever was a blood in existance, so how do UBN bloods take their enemies symbols and stuff...???
Back in 93 UBN didn't rep the 5 till 2000 came into effect.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 24th, 2008, 8:48 am

^^^^ thats pretty accurate around late 98 99 yea it UBN was riding

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » June 2nd, 2008, 10:03 pm

mack lied and wasted alot of time, because of him there alot of fakes going on claiming blood when they dont know the real history, lot of niggaz swear that bloods ride the 5 thats not true should no blood ride no 5, i know this has been discussed a millions times, if any blood comes in my face with that 5 popping bs he will get knocked out, thats why ny bloods to me are all fake and will never ever be real.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » August 14th, 2008, 9:33 am

OG MACK was a FAKE plain and simple he was NOT from cali NOT from miller gangsta and read a some books on cali gangs on rikers like the " uprising " and later on he read monster kody book and then he got some chi - town knowledege and he was not the total blame if it was other dudes who helped him form and push the FAKE False claiming CALI - CHICAGO confusion all over NY wich got the fakes NOW trying to claim and connect with real bloods ....and there fucking there lives up for nothing wether REAL or NOT .