6 pointed star

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
Strykes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

6 pointed star

Unread post by Strykes » December 13th, 2006, 1:27 pm

I might be off to jail in the new year, depending how my trial goes. I have never been before. What I am curious about it I have a star of david (6 pointed star) on my back because I am jewish. Will I have to throw down because of either being jewish or it having some gang meaning?

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » December 13th, 2006, 1:54 pm

you be alright. tellem your meyer lanskys grandson. happy hanakkuh..

Strykes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Strykes » December 13th, 2006, 2:01 pm

lol thanks but I am serious. I will get off since I got a good lawyer (remember im jewish) and Im not your typical jewish man, I grew up in the projects and ran with the wrong crowds but this it the first time I am faced with doing time.

Chi Town reppin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chi Town reppin » December 14th, 2006, 12:23 pm

If you in the Chi and get locked up with that shit, its a chance you might get stabbed, slashed, that kinda shit

knowledge born

Re: 6 pointed star

Unread post by knowledge born » February 26th, 2007, 12:17 pm

[quote="Strykes"]I might be off to jail in the new year, depending how my trial goes. I have never been before. What I am curious about it I have a star of david (6 pointed star) on my back because I am jewish. Will I have to throw down because of either being jewish or it having some gang meaning?[/quote] Hello "strykes, sorry to hear that be strong and while you're there take no favors or anything eles! As for that star you got to represent what it stands for! watch out for FOLK NATION THATS THE STAR THEY USE!* YOU MAy /MAY NOT BE IN FOR SOME MAJOR ISSUES IF YOU DON'T EXPLAIN YOU! AND THAT star!!!!

Marvmeister
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Marvmeister » October 28th, 2007, 2:45 pm

i dont no one with 5&6 Star because we wont rep that shit here,thats some chicago thang

Dime357
What city do you live in now?: Tampa Bay

Unread post by Dime357 » November 2nd, 2008, 3:32 am

Folk Nation use the star, so you might have to watch out for Vice Lords, Bloods, or even Crips and G.D.'s/ Folk that think you're fake flaggin' just try to xplain you're Jewish and it's simply part of your religion, then again some G's wont even ask before they bang on you, just stay up dawg aight.

SmileyGee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by SmileyGee » September 26th, 2009, 10:52 am

First of all were you stay at if you in California dnt even worry bout it if its your religion then who is too stop you from a dorning your body I mean besides the Aryans just goo in their n do your time n be careful with the Aryans but idnt think it should be a problem dnt believe all the hype the homies put on here

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » November 15th, 2010, 12:54 pm

Its funny how they would die for a symbol thats not theirs especially especially since I know some blacks who have disdain for jews and downplay them all the time,the trip part is Folks use the backwards swastika symbol as well.