RIP Bloody Mary

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » December 14th, 2006, 7:38 am

youngwun wrote:Real niggas that know what went down with B Brazy aint about to give it up on no website. The real G's of Mafia Lane would be the only ones that'd have that info and none of those niggaz got gossip columns on myspace homie!

Props brutha...

funk on site
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by funk on site » December 14th, 2006, 7:31 pm

Dude,,their dead because they were active riders,,and I'm sorry u get your info from myspace pages.

And Y.G.,,,not that I really feel the need to set the real record straight,,because I won't bother doing that here,,and the perpetrators already know what's up..but how do you figure I'm assumming? How would I assume something crazy like that??
this whiteboy sound stupid as fuc :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y.g. Kappa Don
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Y.g. Kappa Don » December 15th, 2006, 3:50 pm

MOST HATED wrote:i wont use the name killjoy at this site anymore but the name stays always.

i aint hatin on black people i say what i see and thats that,yall ever heard the saying "niggas is women" lol why yall think black people say that?
kuz they are convinced ,niggas is shady,women,disloyal,cowards,victims all of the bad shit in the book. its a love hate relationship i dont wona be white mexican or none of that sh-t i just have a love hate issues with my race
There's no heaven 4 niggaz like U homie got 2 much hate in ya heart Blood there's no reason anyBoDy should throw dirt on the dead if you didn't like her so what nigga keep ya lil girly mouf comments 2 ya self phukkin Punk cant stand bustaz like you get of the board Most Homo :evil:

umfinshinumb

Unread post by umfinshinumb » December 15th, 2006, 4:44 pm

Y.g. Kappa Don wrote:
MOST HATED wrote:i wont use the name killjoy at this site anymore but the name stays always.

i aint hatin on black people i say what i see and thats that,yall ever heard the saying "niggas is women" lol why yall think black people say that?
kuz they are convinced ,niggas is shady,women,disloyal,cowards,victims all of the bad shit in the book. its a love hate relationship i dont wona be white mexican or none of that sh-t i just have a love hate issues with my race
There's no heaven 4 niggaz like U homie got 2 much hate in ya heart Blood there's no reason anyBoDy should throw dirt on the dead if you didn't like her so what nigga keep ya lil girly mouf comments 2 ya self phukkin Punk cant stand bustaz like you get of the board Most Homo :evil:
Muthafucka you got me fucked up with somebody else on this site. I never said shit to yo ignorant ass nigga. The only thing I did was ask sombody else on this site a muthafucka question about some of the deceased B.O.W dudes so nigga you can stop with all that BS you emailing me about BIIIIIIIIIICH!

umfinshinumb

Unread post by umfinshinumb » December 15th, 2006, 4:47 pm

umfinshinumb wrote:
Y.g. Kappa Don wrote:

Muthafucka you got me #%@& up with somebody else on this site. I never said shit to yo ignorant ass nigga. The only thing I did was ask sombody else on this site a muthafucka question about some of the deceased B.O.W dudes so nigga you can stop with all that BS you emailing me about BIIIIIIIIIICH!
Muthafucka you got too much time on yo hands. Nigga find you something else better to do with your time besides being up on the internet talking shit all time FAGGOT ass nigga!

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » December 16th, 2006, 5:05 pm

funk on site wrote:
Dude,,their dead because they were active riders,,and I'm sorry u get your info from myspace pages.

And Y.G.,,,not that I really feel the need to set the real record straight,,because I won't bother doing that here,,and the perpetrators already know what's up..but how do you figure I'm assumming? How would I assume something crazy like that??
this whiteboy sound stupid as fuc :lol: :lol: :lol:
:wink:

umfinshinumb

Unread post by umfinshinumb » December 16th, 2006, 8:49 pm

stamps wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
stamps wrote: I'll sum up Brazy's passing in one word..Politics...no different than Kennedy. Believe it or don't..

Whatever the fu-- the reason was. Rest in peace.
is that Mr. T?
Dude What is you talking about?

Y.g. Kappa Don
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Y.g. Kappa Don » December 18th, 2006, 2:48 pm

umfinshinumb wrote:
Y.g. Kappa Don wrote:

Muthafucka you got me #%@& up with somebody else on this site. I never said shit to yo ignorant ass nigga. The only thing I did was ask sombody else on this site a muthafucka question about some of the deceased B.O.W dudes so nigga you can stop with all that BS you emailing me about BIIIIIIIIIICH!
If U learn how 2 read nigga that wasn't directed at yo punk ass so stand down trynna get dramatik with me find anotha nigga and anotha lane 2 test coochie ass nigga

umfinshinumb

Unread post by umfinshinumb » December 18th, 2006, 3:36 pm

Y.g. Kappa Don wrote:
umfinshinumb wrote:
Y.g. Kappa Don wrote:

If U learn how 2 read nigga that wasn't directed at yo punk ass so stand down trynna get dramatik with me find anotha nigga and anotha lane 2 test coochie ass nigga
Fuck you you HOE ASS BITCH! Go SUCK a DICK MUTHAFUCKA! If yo message wasn't written to me you HOE ASS BITCH then why in the fuck was it sent to my email box then you BITCH ASS NIGGA! Like I said before HOE you got too much time on yo hands, find you something else to do besides being up on the fucking internet talking shit about everybody HOE! Get you a hobbie or something muthafucka! Its very obvious to me BITCH that you a miserable ass person that's why you always up on the fucking "Street Gangs" website talking shit all the time to every damn body. That's why yo DICK SUCKING ASS gave yo self the name "Most Hated"!

umfinshinumb

Unread post by umfinshinumb » December 18th, 2006, 3:41 pm

Y.g. Kappa Don wrote:
umfinshinumb wrote:
Y.g. Kappa Don wrote:

Y.G. Kappa Don, Most Hated I don't give a fuck what yo damn name is nigga ! Get you a fucking life and stop emailing me HOE!

cid
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cid » February 21st, 2007, 9:07 am

Y.g. Kappa Don wrote:

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » February 21st, 2007, 10:57 am

Respect and peace to Miss Bloody Mary.

I still keep all the Bangin on Wax series in my car so that's saying something about the legitimacy and quality of music given to us.

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » February 22nd, 2007, 7:46 pm

Some of the OGz in here got to be feelin this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp4Y1hi9cHg

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 23rd, 2007, 10:22 am

They probably got popped by other Crips over some bitch
[/quote]

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 23rd, 2007, 2:28 pm

LLLLOOOOLLLL!!!!

Seven
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Seven » February 24th, 2007, 12:28 pm

can't believe brazy died, like he he was a true representer and a raw musician
R.I.P. B-Brazy

LORD K1LLJOY
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LORD K1LLJOY » February 25th, 2007, 2:45 pm

yall niggas be goin off on this shit lol yall realy be getin mad punchn the computer REAL HARD! lol :lol:

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » March 13th, 2007, 1:19 pm

Seven wrote:can't believe brazy died, like he he was a true representer and a raw musician
R.I.P. B-Brazy
If u notice in Rep Yo Set,,those rappers from DLB were the only ones wearing red rags over their faces. I wonder why. They gave a shout out to Bix and Hawk,,and said "f-ck who shot Brazy",,but didn't want to show their face. Makes u wonder..