LEGA NORD(italian politic party)

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
casalem
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

LEGA NORD(italian politic party)

Unread post by casalem » January 7th, 2007, 9:45 am

2 years ago i joined a politic party called lega nord(northern alliance),who fights for the autonomy of italian northern regions.
This party was born in the 1990's when some northern italians realized they were workin for the south.In fact the 80 per cent of which they produced went to the south of italy.
Maybe u could ask urself."Wat's strange in that?richer ppl must help poorer ppl".
That is not so easy.In the south of italy the waste of money(northern italian money)is crazy.I will give u some examples:
-In Naples(Campania) there r 2,000 municipal employees.
-In Milan(Lombardia),maybe the richest n most productive italian city,there r just 300 municipal employees.

-In Piedmont,a northern region who got the Alpes,there r 600 rangers(these kind of cops usually work in the forests ,on the mountains in sum they patrol natural places).
-In Sicily,a southern region with no high mountains,very few forests but just a wonderful sea,there r 32,000 rangers.

-In the northern regions there r 800,000 distribuited invalidity pensions on a population of 26 millions ppl.
-In the southern regions there r 1 million n 200,000 distribuited invalidity pensions on a population of 20 millions ppl.
In some southern families indeed mother,father n children get invalidity pensions.Well don't u think something strange happens?i do,that is y i fight for the rights of my ppl,who is the drive of this country(the 70 per cent of the industrial production is in the north of italy),n who is deceived by roman politicians(Rome is in the middle of italy,it is not in the south) who just think about their business instead tryin to change this ruined system.

In a few words in the north of italy ppl work hard(in the north there r a lot of southern immigrants who work hard like us)while in the south few ppl work n the others take advantage from the low institutional control n get
more money than us workin less.

We don't want things go on like this,cuz we give to the south more n more money n they get poorer n poorer.Italian laws n constitution don't work n we wanna change them.
Free Padania.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 7th, 2007, 10:09 am

so i was right with my assumption:
Sentenza wrote: Another one of those Lega Nord lovers. :roll: :roll:
lol

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » January 7th, 2007, 11:12 am

Damm Sentenza you hit it right on the spot :lol: LOL

casalem
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by casalem » January 7th, 2007, 11:44 am

How did u hear about Lega Nord?Sentenza

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 7th, 2007, 12:16 pm

casalem wrote:How did u hear about Lega Nord?Sentenza
To be honest i didnt hear too many good things about it. Like for example that its a right wing racist party.....

casalem
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by casalem » January 7th, 2007, 12:38 pm

n to be honest u r rite.Many ppl in Lega Nord r racist,im not,but that is not a big problem for cuz most of italians r racist.(In italy racism is not a violent feelin against immigrants,it's like a fear of them cuz italian ppl is not ready to host other cultures ppl)
We r labeled as racist cuz we r tryin to stop clandestine immigration.Unluckly ppl who represents our party in the parliament r not appropriated to be there.Trust me there r alot of smart n honest ppl who belong to dis party but as u knw to be a famous politician u must be elected n voted n often who get more votes is not the most intelligent person.u know wat im sayin?

Mahmoud Siddiqi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mahmoud Siddiqi » January 7th, 2007, 1:30 pm

casalem,

I am curious, why are you on this forum? What are your intentions?

casalem
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by casalem » January 7th, 2007, 1:55 pm

I am here cuz i like hip hop music n im interested in everything concerned with that.
I realized there r a lot of interesting discussions on this forum who r outside of gangs world.

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » January 7th, 2007, 2:05 pm

Yeah you can really discuss something with this guy. :roll: Next thing you know he's begging you to stop.WTF! :shock:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 7th, 2007, 4:08 pm

casalem wrote:n to be honest u r rite.Many ppl in Lega Nord r racist,im not,but that is not a big problem for because most of italians r racist.(In italy racism is not a violent feelin against immigrants,it's like a fear of them because italian ppl is not ready to host other cultures ppl)
We r labeled as racist because we r tryin to stop clandestine immigration.Unluckly ppl who represents our party in the parliament r not appropriated to be there.Trust me there r alot of smart n honest ppl who belong to dis party but as u knw to be a famous politician u must be elected n voted n often who get more votes is not the most intelligent person.u know wat im sayin?
wikipedia wrote: Accusations of racism

While the League leadership dismiss charges of racism, there have been instances of speeches, interviews and banners pointing to that. Umberto Bossi himself said that African immigrants, whom he called Bingo-bongos, should not receive popular housing paid for with Lombard money.Erminio Boso proposed to segregate immigrants in different train cars from native Italians. Umberto Bossi, in an interview, suggested opening fire on the boats of immigrants who would disembark in Italy , but after widespread criticism he declared he meant the empty boats. The former mayor of Treviso, Giancarlo Gentilini, talking about those he called immigrant slackers, said that "We should dress them up like hares and bang-bang-bang"[5]. In June 2005, at a festival organised by the League, a banner was displayed saying "Rape Pecoraro", (referring to Alfonso Pecoraro Scanio, the openly bisexual secretary of the Federation of the Greens); the banner caused outcry, and was condemned by the League's leadership.

In 2005, Mario Borghezio, MP for the League at the European Parliament, was found guilty of arson, for having set on fire the belongings of some immigrants sleeping under a bridge in Turin in 2000.

Through the Associazione Umanitaria Padana Onlus ("Onlus" Padanian Humanitarian Association), the Northern League participates in social and economic humanitarian projects which are intended to respect local cultures, traditions, and identities. The campaigns are carried out in underdeveloped nations or in those that have suffered from war or from natural catastrophes. Locations of recent missions have included Darfur, Iraq, and Afghanistan.
This goes beyond just being against clandestine immigration.

Mahmoud Siddiqi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mahmoud Siddiqi » January 7th, 2007, 4:28 pm

casalem wrote:I am here because i like hip hop music n im interested in everything concerned with that.
I realized there r a lot of interesting discussions on this forum who r outside of gangs world.

hmmmmmm....... :twisted: :?:

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » January 8th, 2007, 11:07 am

I don't think we gonna see him back.......This cat really believed there was no mafia in the North of Italy.I said it and it was like blasfemy(hope i spelled it right).Mind controll like a motherf.ucker.

casalem
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by casalem » January 8th, 2007, 1:23 pm

Dear dutch so u got offended when i told u those things stupid kid.
U wanna be in the rite,u r in the rite,u know everything about mafia n u know everything about every thing
U R A REAL GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

casalem
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by casalem » January 8th, 2007, 1:27 pm

Sentenza wrote:
casalem wrote:n to be honest u r rite.Many ppl in Lega Nord r racist,im not,but that is not a big problem for because most of italians r racist.(In italy racism is not a violent feelin against immigrants,it's like a fear of them because italian ppl is not ready to host other cultures ppl)
We r labeled as racist because we r tryin to stop clandestine immigration.Unluckly ppl who represents our party in the parliament r not appropriated to be there.Trust me there r alot of smart n honest ppl who belong to dis party but as u knw to be a famous politician u must be elected n voted n often who get more votes is not the most intelligent person.u know wat im sayin?
wikipedia wrote: Accusations of racism

While the League leadership dismiss charges of racism, there have been instances of speeches, interviews and banners pointing to that. Umberto Bossi himself said that African immigrants, whom he called Bingo-bongos, should not receive popular housing paid for with Lombard money.Erminio Boso proposed to segregate immigrants in different train cars from native Italians. Umberto Bossi, in an interview, suggested opening fire on the boats of immigrants who would disembark in Italy , but after widespread criticism he declared he meant the empty boats. The former mayor of Treviso, Giancarlo Gentilini, talking about those he called immigrant slackers, said that "We should dress them up like hares and bang-bang-bang"[5]. In June 2005, at a festival organised by the League, a banner was displayed saying "Rape Pecoraro", (referring to Alfonso Pecoraro Scanio, the openly bisexual secretary of the Federation of the Greens); the banner caused outcry, and was condemned by the League's leadership.

In 2005, Mario Borghezio, MP for the League at the European Parliament, was found guilty of arson, for having set on fire the belongings of some immigrants sleeping under a bridge in Turin in 2000.

Through the Associazione Umanitaria Padana Onlus ("Onlus" Padanian Humanitarian Association), the Northern League participates in social and economic humanitarian projects which are intended to respect local cultures, traditions, and identities. The campaigns are carried out in underdeveloped nations or in those that have suffered from war or from natural catastrophes. Locations of recent missions have included Darfur, Iraq, and Afghanistan.
This goes beyond just being against clandestine immigration.
I had told u our political representatives weren't all saints.

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » January 8th, 2007, 1:49 pm

casalem wrote:Dear dutch so u got offended when i told u those things stupid kid.
U wanna be in the rite,u r in the rite,u know everything about mafia n u know everything about every thing
U R A REAL GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where did i say that i got offended.I think you got more offended then me.But who cares and thank you for calling me a genius. :roll: But the show will continue.Let's party!!

casalem
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by casalem » January 9th, 2007, 9:40 am

Wat the hell is "Let's party"?u sound like a nerd in my class when he tries to be nice.We usually kick him when he says that.loser

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 9th, 2007, 10:13 am

Wat the hell is "Let's party"?u sound like a nerd in my class when he tries to be nice.We usually kick him when he says that.loser
....and your in political movements? :shock:

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » January 9th, 2007, 10:55 am

casalem wrote:Wat the hell is "Let's party"?u sound like a nerd in my class when he tries to be nice.We usually kick him when he says that.loser
Damm Casalem you exposed yourself in this post man!!Even if it is a joke,a guy or a man who made his bones on the streets or in school would never made such a comment.Joke or no joke.You beat up NERDS with your FRIENDS,nerds who try to be NICE and say let's party.First of all i went to a all white school and i was the only coloured guy there.First day three white kids came to me saying they are the leaders of the school and i shouldn't fuck with them or i'll get beat up.Before he could finish that last sentence he was already knocked out on the floor.His friends looked at me like:What the f.uck just happend.I had no back up of friends on that school.And i sure as hell didn't depend on them to catch some nerd who said let's party.All i had to do was look at him.It's the scary coloured guy looking at you,booo.And you are from LEGA NORD.You guys even discriminate against people who say Let's Party.Your like the Klu Klux Klan,when a Afro-American would say to a white girl let's party.He sure as hell would get a beating,at least.You nazi scum are all the same everywhere.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 9th, 2007, 11:02 am

frozen fire wrote:
....and your in political movements? :shock:
And a very shady one aswell. But may he speak on it.

casalem
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by casalem » January 10th, 2007, 6:55 am

dutch wrote:
casalem wrote:Wat the hell is "Let's party"?u sound like a nerd in my class when he tries to be nice.We usually kick him when he says that.loser
Damm Casalem you exposed yourself in this post man!!Even if it is a joke,a guy or a man who made his bones on the streets or in school would never made such a comment.Joke or no joke.You beat up NERDS with your FRIENDS,nerds who try to be NICE and say let's party.First of all i went to a all white school and i was the only coloured guy there.First day three white kids came to me saying they are the leaders of the school and i shouldn't fu-- with them or i'll get beat up.Before he could finish that last sentence he was already knocked out on the floor.His friends looked at me like:What the f.uck just happend.I had no back up of friends on that school.And i sure as hell didn't depend on them to catch some nerd who said let's party.All i had to do was look at him.It's the scary coloured guy looking at you,booo.And you are from LEGA NORD.You guys even discriminate against people who say Let's Party.Your like the Klu Klux Klan,when a Afro-American would say to a white girl let's party.He sure as hell would get a beating,at least.You nazi scum are all the same everywhere.

First of all stupid frustrated boy,i don't permit u to compare me to klu klux klan.
I never discrimanated black guys,on the contrary i always stayed by their side when some nerd boys wanted to beat them.
Second i advise u to check out all the meanings of "nerd".In my sentence i was referin to an unpleasant boy who is stupid n mean(he is not a weak guy we beat to have fun,we sometimes beat him cuz he laugh over bad things like wars,the Holocaust n things like that).

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » January 10th, 2007, 8:46 am

["casalem"]i don't permit u to compare me to klu klux klan.
I never discrimanated black guys,on the contrary i always stayed by their side when some nerd boys wanted to beat them.
Second i advise u to check out all the meanings of "nerd".In my sentence i was referin to an unpleasant boy who is stupid n mean(he is not a weak guy we beat to have fun,we sometimes beat him because he laugh over bad things like wars,the Holocaust n things like that).
A guy is laughin over wars and you and your friends beat him up.You can't do it yourself.I know who the nerd here is. :roll: And you said you beat up nerds because they say Let's party.Your a very tuff guy,real tuff.I think your the nerd in the classroom,with the defenition you gave about nerd.I don't think there are black guys at your school,you are a rich kid.Jerking off on pictures of the Klu Klux Klan.A nerd is a unpleasant boy who is stupid.Reminds me of Hitler,he killed allot of people who were stupid.People can't help bein stupid,your born like that.Again this nazi scum and Klansman are all the same.Your probably coming back with:do you know the defenition of stupid? :lol:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 10th, 2007, 8:55 am

dutch wrote:Again this nazi scum and Klansman are all the same.
But you are right, they are the same everwhere. Interesting, isnt it?

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » January 10th, 2007, 10:08 am

Sentenza wrote:
Well as a German you would know.The nazi and the Klansman teaming up.Ah no surprises here. :lol:

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » January 10th, 2007, 11:58 am

["dutch"] But the show will continue.Let's party!!

Now i know what you meant when you said this,hahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: But i don't think they know.

casalem
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by casalem » January 10th, 2007, 3:11 pm

dutch wrote:
["casalem"]i don't permit u to compare me to klu klux klan.
Second i advise u to check out all the meanings of "nerd".In my sentence i was referin to an unpleasant boy who is stupid n mean(he is not a weak guy we beat to have fun,we sometimes beat him because he laugh over bad things like wars,the Holocaust n things like that).
A guy is laughin over wars and you and your friends beat him up.You can't do it yourself.I know who the nerd here is. :roll: And you said you beat up nerds because they say Let's party.Your a very tuff guy,real tuff.I think your the nerd in the classroom,with the defenition you gave about nerd.I don't think there are black guys at your school,you are a rich kid.Jerking off on pictures of the Klu Klux Klan.A nerd is a unpleasant boy who is stupid.Reminds me of Hitler,he killed allot of people who were stupid.People can't help bein stupid,your born like that.Again this nazi scum and Klansman are all the same.Your probably coming back with:do you know the defenition of stupid? :lol:
U r far from the truth.
I think those ppl who beat u up really hurt ur mind,u r paranoiac,u r crazy.
I really don't understand y u hate me so much.Maybe my avatar reminds u a person who kicked u when u was a child.One more thing:how can u think about a kid who jerks off in front of kkk pics?I have pity on u

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » January 11th, 2007, 11:55 am

Well it has been fun Casalem.I stoped down to your level and it's been fun.So i have to close down the party!Btw i loved the pictures of your black friends,you proved me wrong on that one. :roll:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » January 11th, 2007, 11:58 am

dutch wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Well as a German you would know.The nazi and the Klansman teaming up.Ah no surprises here. :lol:
No, not really. Same frame of mind, same kind of idiots all around the world.
Like we say "Same shit, different toilet".

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » January 11th, 2007, 2:18 pm

I know,i know.