GodBody, 5 percenters?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
C1othes

GodBody, 5 percenters?

Unread post by C1othes » December 10th, 2006, 2:45 pm

Hi are they any Godbody or 5 percenters on this form that may please help me with a few questions thanks....My sn is C1othes or if there are any on here please let me know thank you.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 10th, 2006, 2:53 pm

Heres a thread on 5% ers to get you started

viewtopic.php?t=13502

C1othes

Unread post by C1othes » December 10th, 2006, 7:16 pm

Thank You. I would really appericate if a 5 percenter would take the time to talk to me.

I understand alot of it. But In NYC we're part Of Latin Kings, Bloods, Crips, Netas, and Ryders.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 15th, 2006, 7:36 pm

Peace god ,

knowledge ,power all being born to equality

have a good day

northsidehtown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by northsidehtown » January 17th, 2007, 2:59 pm

find out about the teachings of The Honorable Elijah Muhammad , not neccesarilly Minister Farakhan because he is basicly converting to arab sunni orthodox Islam, and not the teaching that the original Arab and Islam is a black man and black mans religion. just as the original american was a red man not white. It is a off shoot teaching based on the belife that the black man is god , they differ mainly because it is taught that Master Fard Muhmmad is all mighty God Allah in the flesh (meaning he possed more knowledge than any god=man that ever lived or ever will) but this dose not mean that he should be worshiped or even live forever ,man particularly the black man is god as long as one of us are around ,and espeacially if he has knowledge of self god is present . the Nation Of Islam did not say worship him , but the ego of the blackman in the case of Clarence 13 X would not permit himself to admit Not submit that another man has a title such as all mighty , yet he calls himself Father Allah . eventually all matters will be setlled and come together

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » January 17th, 2007, 3:30 pm

Aient it true that 5%'ers unlike all other muslims drink alcohol and eat pork?

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 17th, 2007, 6:11 pm

northsidehtown wrote: not neccesarilly Minister Farakhan because he is basicly converting to arab sunni orthodox Islam, and not the teaching that the original Arab and Islam is a black man and black mans religion.
:roll:

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » January 17th, 2007, 7:27 pm

Aient it true that 5%'ers unlike all other muslims drink alcohol and eat pork?
The reason I ask cause I was at a New Years Party and this one black guy I was drinking with was telling me he was a 5%'er. He told me 5%'ers drink and shit...then he left to go get some weed :lol:

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 18th, 2007, 11:53 am

The Arab Sunni Orthodox Islam
Where are people coming up with these names.....

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 18th, 2007, 4:07 pm

the nation is not muslim...5% & 85%(n.o.i) 2 different movements

northsidehtown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by northsidehtown » January 18th, 2007, 5:54 pm

'X' wrote:
northsidehtown wrote: not neccesarilly Minister Farakhan because he is basicly converting to arab sunni orthodox Islam, and not the teaching that the original Arab and Islam is a black man and black mans religion.
:brother but is it true? if i made a incorrect statement i appoligize(set me correct) because we are both followers of the The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad . Why are followers of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad getting on their knees bowing heads on the ground praying , in a manner as if their is something outside of man that is god? This is a verry drastic step in the left hand path Thepurpose of the comming of Almighty God Allah in the person of Master Fard Muhmmad was to wake us up to the knowledge of self and to take us out of the belife in a spook spirit unseen god , OUTSIDE of ourself .Farakhan is putting the black man back on his knees .Why? is it to be accepted by Arabs and the larger orthodox muslim word ?This is the same thing that Wallace Dean Muhammad did after the death of his father ,and Farakhan joined with him originally , then got on track but now is going back. Besides it was said to follow Farakhan (Aaron ) after the death of the messenger If he remained on the correct path ,but if we read our book we will see which direction Aaron took , back to the worship of a false god (golden calf). the Black Man is Allah lets get up off our knees

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » January 18th, 2007, 5:54 pm

Qdawg wrote:the nation is not muslim...

:roll:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 18th, 2007, 9:44 pm

the nation - nation of gods & earth is not muslim...i know im a 5 percenter(not a gang) & to the dude asking do god's eat pork & drink...some do some dont...the nation takes brothers from all struggles(hustlers, bloods,crips etc) poor righteous teaching all 120 degrees

nation of islam-85% is muslim

knowledge build or destroy all being born ...(directed to brother purplecityhelo,& the real gods out there )

-peace

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 18th, 2007, 9:48 pm

to clear up the rumor i been hearing on the streets..the nation(5%) is not tryna bite off of latin king nation "lit"/"knowledge" @5%universal flag is gold/black/white

we do 120 degrees latin kings do 360 degrees

period

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 18th, 2007, 10:01 pm

[quote="C1othes"]Thank You. I would really appericate if a 5 percenter would take the time to talk to me.

I understand alot of it. But In NYC we're part Of Latin Kings, Bloods, Crips, Netas, and Ryders.[/quote]

no in new york they(meaning the higher power aka law) try to make us apart of them gangs ...bunch of organized dudes will get labeled as a gang in a heartbeat...in a way i dont blame "them"...for the simple fact after gods start they teachings they still be out in the street acting a fool being hotboys/in rikers or upstate going to war with other races...but for the most part most of the bloods in new york that get down with the nation teachings but remain with they set(some) but i cant knock them gods.

northsidehtown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by northsidehtown » January 19th, 2007, 8:12 am

Where are people coming up with these names.....[/quote]
what you mean by that break it down how dificult is that it aint lost found nation of islam know as contemperary islam or black muslim , orthodox church speaking christianity or judaism , what you never heard of that . thats where i get orthodox from , black muslim and what people sometimes call true islam and automaticly think of arab , and you dont know sunni . break the words down man it aint that difficult , maybe i should have stated it different but im point out the differences , yes i know more that arabs practice islam

northsidehtown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by northsidehtown » January 19th, 2007, 8:21 am

Qdawg wrote:the nation is not muslim...5% & 85%(n.o.i) 2 different movements
its a off shoot period plain and simple the supreme alphabet and mathamatics and concept that the black man is the original man god is clearly natio of islam . the star and crescent with the number 7 , islam . how do you explain names such as father Allah , Rakim Allah , come on man yall use to call your self the 5% nation of Islam . are the 5% a gang id never say that . i even heard lord jamar spitting game about moses when he went to civilize the devils ,thats str8 nation of islam history . rakim spoke about islam in interviews before ,said how he praise allah , even rapped about being in war against Saddam and realized he was on the wrong side and switched over . bull shit homeboy your movement would never exist if it hadnt been for Master Fard Muhmmad and the Honorable Elijah Muhammad i got love for yall brothers ,but thats hoe shit how you just tryna deny your orgin , now if yall not tryna deny it i apologize , correct men in my error where ever you find it

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 19th, 2007, 9:12 am

5 % nation of islam?
father allah?

<--only father i know is father clerence the 3rd(he was with the 85er's aka nation of islam) he moved on to form the nation of gods

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 19th, 2007, 9:26 am

[quote="northsidehtown"][quote="Qdawg"]the nation is not muslim...5% & 85%(n.o.i) 2 different movements[/quote]

its a off shoot period plain and simple the supreme alphabet and mathamatics and concept that the black man is the original man god is clearly natio of islam . the star and crescent with the number 7 , islam . how do you explain names such as father Allah , Rakim Allah , come on man yall use to call your self the 5% nation of Islam . are the 5% a gang id never say that . i even heard lord jamar spitting game about moses when he went to civilize the devils ,thats str8 nation of islam history . rakim spoke about islam in interviews before ,said how he praise allah , even rapped about being in war against Saddam and realized he was on the wrong side and switched over . bull shit homeboy your movement would never exist if it hadnt been for Master Fard Muhmmad and the Honorable Elijah Muhammad i got love for yall brothers ,but thats hoe shit how you just tryna deny your orgin , now if yall not tryna deny it i apologize , correct men in my error where ever you find it[/quote]

talking about religion movements is a touchy subject everybody at the end of the day gonna speak there opinions at the end of the day i hear what you saying & everything but lets keep this at a cool head

northsidehtown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by northsidehtown » January 19th, 2007, 7:01 pm

quote]

talking about religion movements is a touchy subject everybody at the end of the day gonna speak there opinions at the end of the day i hear what you saying & everything but lets keep this at a cool head[/quote]

brother, family and when i say that i mean that ,but one thing i dont want to speak is opinion so if you give me fact correct me so i can stop spreading untruth. its a pleassure to run across brothers who know thieir is no god but the son of man that was part of the purpose of the comming of Master Fard Muhammad and raising up The Honorable Elijah Muhammad
I just KNOW the orgin of the five percenter and its common knowledge that it is Islam (common knowledge) . Even the meaning of the verry name five percenter is based upon Islamic (NOI) facts , i just hate the fact that SOME brothers or when people take something run off and ACT LIKE THEY,RE MAKING SOMETHING COMPLETLY NEW and give no credit to the source. you know how people do with Egypt when they try and give the credit of our forefathers to another , or even music rocknroll etc .its dis respectful

anyways i do belive our peoples defferences will be setteled , cause it is Gods will (mines many more and hopefully yours) we,re all in the same battle and struggle and are all the fractioned members of the same group
whether we know ,aknowlege it or not . peace GOD

northsidehtown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by northsidehtown » January 19th, 2007, 7:25 pm

Qdawg wrote:5 % nation of islam?
father allah?

<--only father i know is father clerence the 3rd(he was with the 85er's aka nation of islam) he moved on to form the nation of gods

NO brother NO brother we are the five percenter you are a five percenter now,thanks to the NATION OF ISLAM ,by way of Clarence 13 X .no way on this earth are we the mentlay dead to the knowledge of self we gave you that 5 10 and 85 percenter science, i am not a 85 percenter .THAT Nation Of Islam that he broke from was the five percent ,he broke away because HE (theblackmans ego is dangerous) didnt want to accept the position of another man yet calls his self Father ,he wanted to be the man. I am a five percenter .study your history five percent (nation of islam) remember that name. if the nation of islam is 85 percent why would he name his movement , 5percent NATION OF ISLAM ,why? why would he say the asiatic black man is ALLAH ,if the NOI are 85 percenters and so incorrect he would not adhere to their knowledge and wisdom. youve only recently started exclusivly calling your movement nation of gods and earth , fam i pray for unity , but blood please dont call us eighty five percenters research ,thats verry incorrect ,dont flip on the source of YOU like that . THE Blackmans ego was the reason for the break as it is the reason so many times we must be humble look at the facts and draw up a peaceful and righteous conclusion and submit to the TRUTH i know i will .

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 19th, 2007, 7:38 pm

[quote="northsidehtown"][quote="Qdawg"]5 % nation of islam?
father allah?

<--only father i know is father clerence the 3rd(he was with the 85er's aka nation of islam) he moved on to form the nation of gods[/quote]

fam i pray for unity [/quote]

^ tell that to 85%ers who bash the nation of god

northsidehtown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by northsidehtown » January 19th, 2007, 8:28 pm

ima leave it alone man im talking about unity between you and me the whole five percent nation of islam . whether they go by the name of five percent or nation of islam (the gods) , i dont expect unity with the eighty five percenters not now maybe one day, but with you, i do once we settle our differences . go to you tube and type in lord jamar and youll see references to ALLAH , Original man , etc. brand nubian even got a song call ALLAH U AKBAR . as far as the clarence 13 whether he called himself father ALLAH or not if he called himself father that still proves the same point . i apoligize if i went off some where else but my whole point was to show the orgin is with islam and the teaching still are wheather its claimed or not and its good for the homies who browse to know .

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » January 19th, 2007, 8:40 pm

northsidehtown wrote: brand nubian even got a song call ALLAH U AKBAR

That's a classic right there brutha, I love the intro to that song. And have you heard the Lord Jamar cd he dropped last year? My album of the year last year...

northsidehtown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by northsidehtown » January 19th, 2007, 8:50 pm

yea i checked it out good one too i read your post about it it was nice

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 19th, 2007, 11:15 pm

[quote="northsidehtown"] i apoligize if i went off some where else but my whole point was to show the orgin is with islam and the teaching still are wheather its claimed or not and its good for the homies who browse to know .[/quote]

oh yeah yeah@islamic teachings.

love is love though no hard feelings....if you wanna build with the god you can feel free to p.m me....stay safe & hold it down b

-peace

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 20th, 2007, 12:10 am

5% are in the know, 10% do know but are not righteous, and 85% are deaf ,dumb, and blind. NOI teachings if i'm not wrong.

northsidehtown
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by northsidehtown » January 20th, 2007, 8:32 am

perongregory wrote:5% are in the know, 10% do know but are not righteous, and 85% are deaf ,dumb, and blind. NOI teachings if i'm not wrong.
your not

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » January 20th, 2007, 8:39 am

perongregory wrote:5% are in the know, 10% do know but are not righteous, and 85% are deaf ,dumb, and blind. NOI teachings if i'm not wrong.
lol..Wake us up peron!!