Could a white survive in prison without help from Aryans?

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
tecate
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tecate » December 3rd, 2006, 6:15 pm

I stay south side :shock: rider till I die, Respect to all.............

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 3rd, 2006, 7:43 pm

WIP wrote:
Invincible wrote:there are tribes in Africa that have rites of passage that involve men jerking off into boy's mouths.
oh your daddy just told you that story about his trip to Africa. He ASKED to suck that d*ck. Even push your moms out the way.
lol

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 4th, 2006, 1:24 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:What you been watching Oz or some stupid shit. There are so many queers in prison its damn rare anyone gets forced raped. And for all you computer riders saying fu-- AB, your full of shit. You wouldnt make it past PENI. So eat my fu--.
Fool Fuck AB. The fuck you gonna do?

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » December 4th, 2006, 8:29 pm

BlaKK wrote:
AcmeWhiteBread wrote:What you been watching Oz or some stupid shit. There are so many queers in prison its damn rare anyone gets forced raped. And for all you computer riders saying fu-- AB, your full of shit. You wouldnt make it past PENI. So eat my fu--.
Fool fu-- AB. The fu-- you gonna do?
Ya like I said Babylon Felch Dog you wouldnt say it even to a skinhead in the county...

ameribull

Unread post by ameribull » January 19th, 2007, 4:43 pm

no all of the tens of thousands of white guys that are currently doing time are all dead. Are you people serious with these questions? Some of you watch way too much TV. The vast majority of inmates are not affiliated with a gang and most get by just fine. If you act like a man and handle your shit you'll be treated like a man. If you act like a punk then you know the rest. I can't believe all these people sit and post about shit they know nothing about. And I've never seen so many internet tough guys. Everyone sayin "fuck AB", or " fuck SUR". That is total punk ass, internet bitch shit. None of you pussy ass motherfuckers would be sayin anything about any click if you were locked up. So shut the fuck up. If you did you'd get a 10 inch blade shoved right up your asshole. So please if you want to have intellingent conversations and become educated then do so. But give all of the internet gangster BS a rest. No real gangsters sit on there computers all day and talk shit. They are out hustling. And anyways being a lowlife thug inmate or gangster is nothing to brag about. If you guys think going to prison with a bunch of dudes that fuck each other in the ass is cool then you know what that makes you? I'd rather stay free and have sex with women, real women. Not a little hairless boy with Koolaide on his lips for lipstick. Look every major click thats out there survive because they have enough fear or respect for one another to leave each other alone most of the time. Other crews try to come up and the OG crews put them down. So sitting here and comparing crews is like comparing vampires and werewolves. It's stupid. I know some badass, down Mexicans, Whites, and blacks. And I also know some pussy ass shit talking Mexicans, Whites and Blacks. And I mean inmates. And to tell the truth most inmates are fake, wannabe tough guys. They like to run thier mouths and thats it. I hate to dissappoint all of you prison gang groupies but it's true.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 20th, 2007, 2:52 am

nah homie Fuck ab

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » January 20th, 2007, 4:12 am

ameribull wrote:no all of the tens of thousands of white guys that are currently doing time are all dead. Are you people serious with these questions? Some of you watch way too much TV. The vast majority of inmates are not affiliated with a gang and most get by just fine. If you act like a man and handle your shit you'll be treated like a man. If you act like a punk then you know the rest. I can't believe all these people sit and post about shit they know nothing about. And I've never seen so many internet tough guys. Everyone sayin "fu-- AB", or " fu-- SUR". That is total punk ass, internet bitch shit. None of you pussy ass motherfuckers would be sayin anything about any click if you were locked up. So shut the fu-- up. If you did you'd get a 10 inch blade shoved right up your ahole. So please if you want to have intellingent conversations and become educated then do so. But give all of the internet gangster BS a rest. No real gangsters sit on there computers all day and talk shit. They are out hustling. And anyways being a lowlife thug inmate or gangster is nothing to brag about. If you guys think going to prison with a bunch of dudes that fu-- each other in the ass is cool then you know what that makes you? I'd rather stay free and have sex with women, real women. Not a little hairless boy with Koolaide on his lips for lipstick. Look every major click thats out there survive because they have enough fear or respect for one another to leave each other alone most of the time. Other crews try to come up and the OG crews put them down. So sitting here and comparing crews is like comparing vampires and werewolves. It's stupid. I know some badass, down Mexicans, Whites, and blacks. And I also know some pussy ass shit talking Mexicans, Whites and Blacks. And I mean inmates. And to tell the truth most inmates are fake, wannabe tough guys. They like to run thier mouths and thats it. I hate to
dissappoint all of you prison gang groupies but it's true.

lemme guess big bubba made u his bitch in folsom state prison

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » January 20th, 2007, 4:14 am

Look at Blakk talkin tough again, this guy is a weak ass snitch..

ameribull

Unread post by ameribull » January 20th, 2007, 12:19 pm

lemme guess big bubba made u his bitch in folsom state prison

No I was a CO not an inmate. And I live in Texas so going to Folsom doesn't really make since does it? Again with the tough guy internet gangsters. Why do you idolize gangsters? A bunch of welfare losers who live with thier mommas. The day after Boys In The Hood came out everyone was a hard gangster overnite. That's funny. Do you think selling crack to kids and shooting your own people over land you don't own is cool? It sounds like Blakk is the one who got his ass raped, with all of his FU-AB stuff. I know most of you have never been locked up because you all run your mouth. You don't do that in prison. JUst remember that arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win your still retarded.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 20th, 2007, 12:45 pm

ameribull wrote:lemme guess big bubba made u his bitch in folsom state prison

No I was a CO not an inmate. And I live in Texas so going to Folsom doesn't really make since does it? Again with the tough guy internet gangsters. Why do you idolize gangsters? A bunch of welfare losers who live with thier mommas. The day after Boys In The Hood came out everyone was a hard gangster overnite. That's funny. Do you think selling crack to kids and shooting your own people over land you don't own is cool? It sounds like Blakk is the one who got his ass raped, with all of his FU-AB stuff. I know most of you have never been locked up because you all run your mouth. You don't do that in prison. JUst remember that arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win your still retarded.
haha, put him straight :D

ManifestTruth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ManifestTruth » January 20th, 2007, 3:27 pm

Ameribull(the "bull" portion of the name made me think CO) wrote:
"JUst remember that arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win your still retarded."

One of the better lines I've heard in a while..

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 20th, 2007, 3:34 pm

ManifestTruth wrote:Ameribull(the "bull" portion of the name made me think CO) wrote:
"JUst remember that arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win your still retarded."

One of the better lines I've heard in a while..
I have heard it before but it did work quite well in this instance

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » January 21st, 2007, 3:55 pm

yea a White could easy survive,it would depend on what level the yard was and what kind of person he was.....

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 21st, 2007, 6:01 pm

I survived without help from whites. All the white bitches in there were weak and wouldnt back each other for shit. I cliqued up with the chicanas. I know its much different in womens prison than a mens though.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » January 21st, 2007, 6:15 pm

Christina Marie wrote:I survived without help from whites. All the white women in there were weak and wouldnt back each other for shit. I cliqued up with the chicanas. I know its much different in womens prison than a mens though.
Yea my Samon home girl ''Wessa'' said that women prison have their politics too....

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » January 21st, 2007, 6:16 pm

lmao @ white people

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 21st, 2007, 6:21 pm

LOL

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 21st, 2007, 6:25 pm

SouljaGang wrote:lmao @ white people
You would.

And if I said "I am lmao at black people" well that would be a whole different story now wouldnt it.
:roll:

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » January 21st, 2007, 8:15 pm

this thread is pure comedy, do people seriosly think all white people who go to prison get killed or raped, wtf are you idiots talking about, whites not only survive in prisons they actually run most of them throughout the US including some state prisons in CA. Get a clue Blakk you rasta cock sucking faggot.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 21st, 2007, 8:19 pm

DC wrote:this thread is pure comedy, do people seriosly think all white people who go to prison get killed or raped, wtf are you idiots talking about, whites not only survive in prisons they actually run most of them throughout the US including some state prisons in CA. Get a clue Blakk you rasta cock sucking faggot.
Hey hey....lets nixay the name calling it is soooo uncalled for and childish

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » January 21st, 2007, 9:50 pm

Christina sorry but his level of stupidity makes me resort to name calling, anyway he has called me every racial insult under sun in regards to being white, at the end of the day we have all seen this wannabe rastas photo and he is nothing but a little skinny snitch.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 21st, 2007, 10:02 pm

DC wrote:Christina sorry but his level of stupidity makes me resort to name calling, anyway he has called me every racial insult under sun in regards to being white, at the end of the day we have all seen this wannabe rastas photo and he is nothing but a little skinny snitch.
Dont stoop to that level. I am not innocent of it either so.........

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 21st, 2007, 10:42 pm

DC wrote:Christina sorry but his level of stupidity makes me resort to name calling, anyway he has called me every racial insult under sun in regards to being white, at the end of the day we have all seen this wannabe rastas photo and he is nothing but a little skinny snitch.
LOL! little homie white faggot, my dude you sound soft like butter, I wasn't even knowin dc a female. Putting most the bull shit aside, all this rough talk on the peckerwood brotherhood needs to be shut down little boi, the brotherhood ain't doin shit but blowin themselves and innocent kids up in meth labs (putrid filthy fuckin whites) and to set the record straight nigga ab ain't runnin shit, not in the pin, not in the hood, not in the streets, ab ain't shit but white filth... I feel sorry for white people sometimes, as a direct reflection of white ignorance, some whites will resort to frivolous name calling, peep and listen as this white demonstrates his arrogance, his white lack of mental aptitude coupled with his white lack of intellectual abilities.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » January 21st, 2007, 11:14 pm

Its has already been pointed out in another thread that you are a snitch, I have no respect for snitch's, they are the lowest form of human.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 22nd, 2007, 1:29 am

Its has already been pointed out in another thread that you are a snitch
O' for real? serious shit, who got snitched on? what thread is this? white boi cant read LOL @ white illiteracy, the fuck is wrong with white? quote whatever thread this is where apparently i 'snitched' on somebody, quote my words bold as a muthafucha so the whole board can peep this nigga blakk sayin he a snitch... :lol:

Whats really funny is white people have lied all throughout history. DC a clear example of how shit don't change.

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » January 22nd, 2007, 2:00 am

"whites not only survive in prisons they actually run most of them throughout the US" DC

I know a white biker dude who has been to prison and from what I understand whites for the most part,hold their own but I dont think they are running most of the prisons in the U.S. that title would probably go to blacks or hispanics since they are the majority in most prisons.

Zeeboe
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by Zeeboe » January 22nd, 2007, 12:41 pm

Hey, no need to get mad at me. I know nothing about prison and would be somebody's bitch, no doubt if I ever went. I never claimed to know anything about prison. I was just talking about what I read and was asking questions. If I knew anything about prison I wouldn't be asking questions.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 22nd, 2007, 1:06 pm

this thread is pure comedy, do people seriosly think all white people who go to prison get killed or raped, wtf are you idiots talking about, whites not only survive in prisons they actually run most of them throughout the US including some state prisons in CA. Get a clue Blakk you rasta cock sucking faggot.
DC, whites running prisons is absured...it has happened, yes, but they do not run many prisons, some, maybe, but most prisons r ran by latinos n blacks...and on whites not being able 2 hold their own without the abK, is correct, and that goes for everybody, regardless of race...if ur in a real hardcore prison, u better click up and find ya posse...ur a walking target witout ur race if ur in a real tough prison....rikers island out here in NY is notorious for all that racial bull$hit...blacks n latinos get segregated from each other most of the time...

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » January 22nd, 2007, 2:36 pm

Hey Blakk and everybody else look at the Organized crime section under Nortenos in So Cal and the last post Gibby made points out that Blakk is a low life no good snitch.

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » January 22nd, 2007, 2:55 pm

they segregate black and latinos and shit in prison on purpose so they can beef cuz thas wat they want. but my patna in folsom and another in jamestown he usta be in san quentin and they was tellin me that no one fuks it the samoans but its pretty much black lations and USO's runnin shit and o yea dey samoans white people r protected by the guards in most prisons not all

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » January 22nd, 2007, 5:04 pm

USOs aint running shit anywhere, get the fuck out of here with that BS.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » January 22nd, 2007, 8:17 pm

I aint trying to clown...but in the pen the USO aint running shit but their own....dc is right about that one!