White supremacy mental disorder

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?

Postby johnnny » January 21st, 2007, 9:02 pm

for those that ending up readin this and live outside of america, this war is coming to a home near you
User avatar
johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 1183
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 5:05 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Postby perongregory » January 21st, 2007, 9:06 pm

se11 wrote:i am just watching this, madmiddle you are by far one of the stupidest people on this site ever. all you say is "white devil" "white evil". thats it. there's no point to even argue with you because you already know the answer. no useful knowledge comes out of you.

The proletariot didn't wanna hear that shit, cause even though some bourgiosie weren't actively oppressing anyone they were sitting back and benefitting, so they got they ass #%@& up with the rest.


how do you think we've benefitted. my family worked for everything we have. do you think i wake up each day, skip to school with my $100 school bag, get straight A's because "im white and im great", then i can go get a diploma, and get a great old job because "im white and great". i have to work just as much as you do and thats the truth.


Don't ever compare yourself to me, you don't know what the fuck I gotta do to make it in this bitch. No matter how good it makes you feel to believe that everyone has a fair chance, the truth is there exist numerous structural problems that give you a benefit over certain groups of people. You may have to work just as much as other whites but if you haven't been born NA, black, Mexican, etc. you don't know how it is, and obviously are too obtuse to wanna see the problems.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Christina Marie » January 21st, 2007, 9:07 pm

perongregory wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
perongregory wrote:damn I write something, come back and people are goin crazy. I can see how this shit is going to pan out. And Christina, aren't you supposed to try to stay as objective as possible?


Dont start Peron. I am human after all.


You are an administrator.


I am human first and 99% of the time I do stay neutral. So if I faulter occasionally oh welllll.
“Nobody's perfect. We're all just one step up from the beasts and one step down from the angels.”
User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9276
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Location: CA
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Postby johnnny » January 21st, 2007, 9:08 pm

perogonary but why would people like madmiddle call me the devil when myself and the people i know arent part of his government?? isnt that racism?
User avatar
johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 1183
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 5:05 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Postby perongregory » January 21st, 2007, 9:09 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
perongregory wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
perongregory wrote:damn I write something, come back and people are goin crazy. I can see how this shit is going to pan out. And Christina, aren't you supposed to try to stay as objective as possible?


Dont start Peron. I am human after all.


You are an administrator.


I am human first and 99% of the time I do stay neutral. So if I faulter occasionally oh welllll.


yeah, well look at when Alfonzo was here...that fool acted like a robot, even to post callin him a "nigger" and shit.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Christina Marie » January 21st, 2007, 9:10 pm

perongregory wrote:
se11 wrote:i am just watching this, madmiddle you are by far one of the stupidest people on this site ever. all you say is "white devil" "white evil". thats it. there's no point to even argue with you because you already know the answer. no useful knowledge comes out of you.

The proletariot didn't wanna hear that shit, cause even though some bourgiosie weren't actively oppressing anyone they were sitting back and benefitting, so they got they ass #%@& up with the rest.


how do you think we've benefitted. my family worked for everything we have. do you think i wake up each day, skip to school with my $100 school bag, get straight A's because "im white and im great", then i can go get a diploma, and get a great old job because "im white and great". i have to work just as much as you do and thats the truth.


Don't ever compare yourself to me, you don't know what the fu-- I gotta do to make it in this bitch. No matter how good it makes you feel to believe that everyone has a fair chance, the truth is there exist numerous structural problems that give you a benefit over certain groups of people. You may have to work just as much as other whites but if you haven't been born NA, black, Mexican, etc. you don't know how it is, and obviously are too obtuse to wanna see the problems.


Thats WHAT I am saying :!:

And AS IF the color of my skin makes one bit of difference to the bank or the courts or the DMV or the collection agency.
“Nobody's perfect. We're all just one step up from the beasts and one step down from the angels.”
User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9276
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Location: CA
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Postby Christina Marie » January 21st, 2007, 9:10 pm

perongregory wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
perongregory wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
perongregory wrote:damn I write something, come back and people are goin crazy. I can see how this shit is going to pan out. And Christina, aren't you supposed to try to stay as objective as possible?


Dont start Peron. I am human after all.


You are an administrator.


I am human first and 99% of the time I do stay neutral. So if I faulter occasionally oh welllll.


yeah, well look at when Alfonzo was here...that fool acted like a robot, even to post callin him a "nigger" and shit.


I am not Al though. I am me. :D
“Nobody's perfect. We're all just one step up from the beasts and one step down from the angels.”
User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9276
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Location: CA
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Postby se11 » January 21st, 2007, 9:14 pm

perongregory wrote:
se11 wrote:i am just watching this, madmiddle you are by far one of the stupidest people on this site ever. all you say is "white devil" "white evil". thats it. there's no point to even argue with you because you already know the answer. no useful knowledge comes out of you.

The proletariot didn't wanna hear that shit, cause even though some bourgiosie weren't actively oppressing anyone they were sitting back and benefitting, so they got they ass #%@& up with the rest.


how do you think we've benefitted. my family worked for everything we have. do you think i wake up each day, skip to school with my $100 school bag, get straight A's because "im white and im great", then i can go get a diploma, and get a great old job because "im white and great". i have to work just as much as you do and thats the truth.


Don't ever compare yourself to me, you don't know what the fu-- I gotta do to make it in this bitch. No matter how good it makes you feel to believe that everyone has a fair chance, the truth is there exist numerous structural problems that give you a benefit over certain groups of people. You may have to work just as much as other whites but if you haven't been born NA, black, Mexican, etc. you don't know how it is, and obviously are too obtuse to wanna see the problems.


and fuck you too motherfucker you dont know the shit that i've gone through neither. you think i love waking up every day. bitch i guarantee you i've been three times more depressed that you have ever been in your fucking life. dont you fucking judge me acting like you know how hard my life is, saying your lifes so much harder cause just cause your black. you dont know what shit i've overcome and still gotta do neither. so shut your fucking mouth, trying to judge me and tell me how my life's been, go fuck your self. yeah i might not have the "political" problems that you may have, but you dont know the other shit thats happened. who the fuck you think you are judging me, you got some balls on you?
se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Postby perongregory » January 21st, 2007, 9:17 pm

johnnny wrote:perogonary but why would people like madmiddle call me the devil when myself and the people i know arent part of his government?? isnt that racism?


Because the hate you produce creates more hate. I'm not neccesarily talking about you Johnny, talking in general. And if the massess of white people were really about equality, it wouldn't matter what the gov. says, we could change the country around. When white people want somethign they take it. The whites here wanted freedom from the English Empire and they fought for it.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby johnnny » January 21st, 2007, 9:17 pm

before anything is done, america has to accept the war of colour exists in america!!! Then talk....
User avatar
johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 1183
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 5:05 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Postby johnnny » January 21st, 2007, 9:19 pm

perongregory wrote:
johnnny wrote:perogonary but why would people like madmiddle call me the devil when myself and the people i know arent part of his government?? isnt that racism?


Because the hate you produce creates more hate. I'm not neccesarily talking about you Johnny, talking in general. And if the massess of white people were really about equality, it wouldn't matter what the gov. says, we could change the country around. When white people want somethign they take it. The whites here wanted freedom from the English Empire and they fought for it.


and it shows me that people outside of america might have to choose sides just to survive.....
that a war is coming
User avatar
johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 1183
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 5:05 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Postby johnnny » January 21st, 2007, 9:22 pm

the situation is still not beyond saving, people just have to remember that MLK's dream is till possible....
User avatar
johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 1183
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 5:05 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Postby perongregory » January 21st, 2007, 9:22 pm

se11 wrote:
perongregory wrote:
se11 wrote:i am just watching this, madmiddle you are by far one of the stupidest people on this site ever. all you say is "white devil" "white evil". thats it. there's no point to even argue with you because you already know the answer. no useful knowledge comes out of you.

The proletariot didn't wanna hear that shit, cause even though some bourgiosie weren't actively oppressing anyone they were sitting back and benefitting, so they got they ass #%@& up with the rest.


how do you think we've benefitted. my family worked for everything we have. do you think i wake up each day, skip to school with my $100 school bag, get straight A's because "im white and im great", then i can go get a diploma, and get a great old job because "im white and great". i have to work just as much as you do and thats the truth.


Don't ever compare yourself to me, you don't know what the fu-- I gotta do to make it in this bitch. No matter how good it makes you feel to believe that everyone has a fair chance, the truth is there exist numerous structural problems that give you a benefit over certain groups of people. You may have to work just as much as other whites but if you haven't been born NA, black, Mexican, etc. you don't know how it is, and obviously are too obtuse to wanna see the problems.


and fu-- you too motherfucker you dont know the shit that i've gone through neither. you think i love waking up every day. bitch i guarantee you i've been three times more depressed that you have ever been in your #%@&#%@ life. dont you #%@&#%@ judge me acting like you know how hard my life is, saying your lifes so much harder cause just cause your black. you dont know what shit i've overcome and still gotta do neither. so shut your #%@&#%@ mouth, trying to judge me and tell me how my life's been, go fu-- your self. yeah i might not have the "political" problems that you may have, but you dont know the other shit thats happened. who the fu-- you think you are judging me, you got some balls on you?


Haha, silly ass muthafucka, feelin all guilty like a lil gay ass bitch.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby se11 » January 21st, 2007, 9:29 pm

yo all im sayin to you is, dont fucking judge people on they're color, cause you dont know jack shit about a person and they're life. everybody got problems, but i guess how you deal with them shows how strong you are. black or white we all got problems, and whatever is being discusses about race or ethnicity, you dont gotta bring shit up about someones personal life.
se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Postby Christina Marie » January 21st, 2007, 9:31 pm

Wow...haha. We ALL need to calm down.
“Nobody's perfect. We're all just one step up from the beasts and one step down from the angels.”
User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9276
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Location: CA
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Postby perongregory » January 21st, 2007, 9:38 pm

se11 wrote:yo all im sayin to you is, dont #%@&#%@ judge people on they're color, cause you dont know jack shit about a person and they're life. everybody got problems, but i guess how you deal with them shows how strong you are. black or white we all got problems, and whatever is being discusses about race or ethnicity, you dont gotta bring shit up about someones personal life.


See that's why I don't like to even acknowledge your silly ass, cause you get mad at madmiddle but act just like him. Always comin at someone sideways about some shit they wasn't even discussin...Where the fuck did I talk about your personal life? You start talkin about all kinds of silly shit actin a damn fool, when all I said is there are structural problems, or institutional racism if you will, that creates a discrepancy in how people get treated in this society. What does that have to do with if you experience depression, or sorrow or any of that shit. You might be a sad ass muthafucka cuttin yo wrist daily, but that don't stop the fact that poor Asians, and Latinos are morre integrated residentially with white people, and hence living in better neighborhoods, than blacks that are wealthier than those Asians and Latinos.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby frozen fire » January 21st, 2007, 9:46 pm

Christina Marie wrote:Wow...haha. We ALL need to calm down.


Comon people let it all out!! better out then in.
frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 615
Joined: November 4th, 2006, 4:44 am

Postby Christina Marie » January 21st, 2007, 9:48 pm

frozen fire wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:Wow...haha. We ALL need to calm down.


Comon people let it all out!! better out then in.


I just did. I am done now and have my composure back.
“Nobody's perfect. We're all just one step up from the beasts and one step down from the angels.”
User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9276
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Location: CA
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Postby se11 » January 21st, 2007, 9:55 pm

did you not make a post about 'Don't ever compare yourself to me, you don't know what the fu-- I gotta do to make it in this bitch'. your quick to judge my person meanwhile all you know is im white and i go on a website. i took that as a shot to me personlly thats why i went off. if a few people being racist twords you is the biggest problem in your life than you got it good.

What does that have to do with if you experience depression, or sorrow or any of that shit


if the "struggle" is so bad for you, shouldnt you be experiencing these on a massive level?

i just got mad when you said 'you don't know what the fu-- I gotta do to make it in this bitch', i dont know why, but i just took that as a shot to my person and got offended. your life may be hard because your poor, dont have a father, grow up around drugs or gangs, but its not hard "because your black".

i shouldnt judge you, but you shouldnt judge me either, telling me your lifes harder then mine. you dont know me.
se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Postby perongregory » January 21st, 2007, 9:59 pm

se11 wrote:did you not make a post about 'Don't ever compare yourself to me, you don't know what the fu-- I gotta do to make it in this bitch'. your quick to judge my person meanwhile all you know is im white and i go on a website. i took that as a shot to me personlly thats why i went off. if a few people being racist twords you is the biggest problem in your life than you got it good.

What does that have to do with if you experience depression, or sorrow or any of that shit


if the "struggle" is so bad for you, shouldnt you be experiencing these on a massive level?

i just got mad when you said 'you don't know what the fu-- I gotta do to make it in this bitch', i dont know why, but i just took that as a shot to my person and got offended. your life may be hard because your poor, dont have a father, grow up around drugs or gangs, but its not hard "because your black".

i shouldnt judge you, but you shouldnt judge me either, telling me your lifes harder then mine. you dont know me.


Too much rashness in your post for me to deal with you intelligently.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby se11 » January 21st, 2007, 10:00 pm

do me a favor, dont ever reply to my fucking posts ever again and ill do the same.
se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Postby perongregory » January 21st, 2007, 10:01 pm

haha.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Christina Marie » January 21st, 2007, 10:03 pm

Peace....g'night all
“Nobody's perfect. We're all just one step up from the beasts and one step down from the angels.”
User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 9276
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Location: CA
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Postby perongregory » January 21st, 2007, 10:03 pm

i mean a nigga could post all the evidencein the world even your white science showin the discrimination and segregation holdin people back but yall don't give a fuck, but I already know this, just admit that shit. Shit not to long ago in Baltimore they was takin HUD to court for placin people in certain residential areas because of their race.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby BlaKK » January 21st, 2007, 10:06 pm

Image
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside

Postby A Ghost » January 21st, 2007, 10:13 pm

BlaKK wrote:Image


8)
A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Postby frozen fire » January 21st, 2007, 10:14 pm

Shit not to long ago in Baltimore they was takin HUD to court for placin people in certain residential areas because of their race.


i think its already happening, i dont know about the usa but in england, the majority of asians are in one area, the white another, the blacks are concentrated in other areas too. it is not offcial but its happening, i think its more of a personal choice, people want to live in areas of there own country andd etc.
frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 615
Joined: November 4th, 2006, 4:44 am

Postby perongregory » January 21st, 2007, 10:16 pm

frozen fire wrote:
Shit not to long ago in Baltimore they was takin HUD to court for placin people in certain residential areas because of their race.


i think its already happening, i dont know about the usa but in england, the majority of asians are in one area, the white another, the blacks are concentrated in other areas too. it is not offcial but its happening, i think its more of a personal choice, people want to live in areas of there own country andd etc.


No it's been happening in America at least, and they disproved that theory here. Most black Americans want to live in neighborhoods that are 50-50, most white Americans aren't comforatable when the black pop in their hood is around 25% I believe.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby se11 » January 21st, 2007, 10:26 pm

some nice neighborhoods take to race mixing just fine and turn out really good. others dont want blacks or hispanics in. they think the neighborhood value will go down, gangs will come in, and crime will go up.

where i grew up was like a fading chart. a mix of immigrants were on one end, as you went down more hispanic immigrants, then blacks. and for the most part blacks stayed out of the immigrant side and immigrants stayed out of the black side.
se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Postby Sentenza » January 22nd, 2007, 3:44 am

Sentenza wrote:Now you tell me, where do i support white racism? Dont say that it is just like that, give me a reason.


You still didnt answer my question Madmiddle. I really get the impression that you assume that i am supporting white supremacy just because i am white. You talk like you have met all whites around the world and therefore knows what every white person thinks. But hands down, if you blame a certain behaviour on people just because of their race, that is racism, like it or not.

I am not guilty just for being born white. I do not automatically support white supremacy just because i do not place bombs in this country everyday.
User avatar
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 6390
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Location: Overseas
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Postby johnnny » January 22nd, 2007, 6:45 am

perongregory wrote:
johnnny wrote:perogonary but why would people like madmiddle call me the devil when myself and the people i know arent part of his government?? isnt that racism?


Because the hate you produce creates more hate. I'm not neccesarily talking about you Johnny, talking in general. And if the massess of white people were really about equality, it wouldn't matter what the gov. says, we could change the country around. When white people want somethign they take it. The whites here wanted freedom from the English Empire and they fought for it.


what does he want from me? im in another country.... i keep learning and now its not enough......i acknolowdge there are wrongs in america, he ignores me still, he hates me simply because im white....
he is carrying his anger outside of america and bringing it to other people of other countries......
you cant say my lifestyle oppresses black people, cause we never had slaves like america, and my lifestyle is the same as the southern asian guy across the street, so again he hates me still because of what americans are doing to him.....
Racism is still racism and from an international veiwpoint he is a racist....
If my country were soooo fucking evil, 20% of my population wouldnt be foreign born...
Everything he says to me, sentezana etc... is done out of anger against whites, a anger that is giving him the inability to differentiate between different peoples of different countries...
Again he is racist and i dont know if i want to help him, whenever i see him i think of that extermination video christina maria posted....
The funny thing is you guys really want to start killing off whites, and to you guys its gods will....
User avatar
johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
 
Posts: 1183
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 5:05 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Postby black » January 22nd, 2007, 7:36 am

johnnny wrote:cause we never had slaves like america


come now dude, don't lie canada had slaves. you had black codes like code noir, ya'll use to torture slaves by breaking their legs if they broke the law, ya'll even sent people to the gallows with cut off hands. your so called law "An Act to Prevent the Future Introduction of Slaves" allowed slavery to remain you just couldn't import any more slaves. canada was created from the enslavement and murder of millions of slaves during the french and british wars in the carribeans. it my not have been as bad as the u.s. but yall had ya'll hands in slavery to.
black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

PreviousNext

Return to Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests