WHY THERE ARE MANY GODS......

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

WHY THERE ARE MANY GODS......

Unread post by PELON » January 21st, 2007, 6:39 pm

THEY SMOKED TABACO BACK IN THE DAYS AND TRIPPED OUT!! THEY SEEN ALL THIS WEIRD SHIT!! LOL.......THATS WHY THERE ARE RELIGIONS TODAY............

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 21st, 2007, 6:55 pm

I smoke tobaco and i dont trip out and see shit... Dumb analogy little homie.

PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PELON » January 21st, 2007, 7:00 pm

BlaKK wrote:I smoke tobaco and i dont trip out and see shit... Dumb analogy little homie.
BACK THEN TABACO WASNT CHEMECALY ALTERED...LOL....IT GAVE A SUPER LIGHTHEDED CHANGE TO THE BRAIN WHICH MADE THEM SEE THINGS...WHY YOU THINK THEY USED TO WORSHIP THEIR GODS IN SMOKE OR WHILE SMOKING IT...

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Re: WHY THERE ARE MANY GODS......

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 21st, 2007, 7:15 pm

PELON wrote:THEY SMOKED TABACO BACK IN THE DAYS AND TRIPPED OUT!! THEY SEEN ALL THIS WEIRD SHIT!! LOL.......THATS WHY THERE ARE RELIGIONS TODAY............
WHAT A PENDEJO :twisted:

PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: WHY THERE ARE MANY GODS......

Unread post by PELON » January 21st, 2007, 7:16 pm

Lonewolf wrote:
PELON wrote:THEY SMOKED TABACO BACK IN THE DAYS AND TRIPPED OUT!! THEY SEEN ALL THIS WEIRD SHIT!! LOL.......THATS WHY THERE ARE RELIGIONS TODAY............
WHAT A PENDEJO :twisted:
ITS JUST THE TRUTH DONT B MAD....CUZ UR WRONG!! JAJA

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 23rd, 2007, 12:02 am

i hope ur joking.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 23rd, 2007, 1:20 am

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 23rd, 2007, 1:23 am

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 23rd, 2007, 4:22 am

When you see and hear some of the thoeries people come up with it.....you feel like going down on your knees and thanking God you are not sucked into those theories.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 23rd, 2007, 10:35 am

frozen fire wrote:When you see and hear some of the thoeries people come up with it.....you feel like going down on your knees and thanking God you are not sucked into those theories.
I thank "God" that I dont revolve my life around something that isnt gonna benefit me

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 23rd, 2007, 6:15 pm

"WHY THERE ARE MANY GODS?"

It's not, it's only one...

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » January 23rd, 2007, 7:28 pm

A Ghost wrote:The 10 Commandments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zju8wSDAdXY
Dude, you're such an Athiest; but, I got love for you anyway. 8)

PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PELON » January 23rd, 2007, 9:59 pm

Aquafresh wrote:

:twisted:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 23rd, 2007, 10:03 pm

Aquafresh wrote:

haha thanks 8)

Im think that Im probably more agnostic than atheist. Im not gonna sit here and say there absolutely is NO god or that there IS a God because I dont know. And Im not gonna pretend to know if I dont know.

I think Im more against religion than God. Because say there was a God, lets say I believed there was one. I dont think that he/she/it would be very pleased with the fact that humans have formed different religions like they have.

Its like a Global scale Bloods and Crips beef :lol:

PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PELON » January 23rd, 2007, 10:08 pm

A Ghost wrote:
Aquafresh wrote:

haha thanks 8)

Im think that Im probably more agnostic than atheist. Im not gonna sit here and say there absolutely is NO god or that there IS a God because I dont know. And Im not gonna pretend to know if I dont know.

I think Im more against religion than God. Because say there was a God, lets say I believed there was one. I dont think that he/she/it would be very pleased with the fact that humans have formed different religions like they have.

WELL ITS TRUE WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT HAVING FATE RATHER THAN NOT BELIEVING IN SOME THING AT ALL BESIDES PEOPLE TEND TO belive in something good then nothing at all I think it gives THEM hope that after all this pain and suffering on earth that THEY all have something good in the end.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 23rd, 2007, 10:09 pm

PELON wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Aquafresh wrote:

haha thanks 8)

WELL ITS TRUE WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT HAVING FATE RATHER THAN NOT BELIEVING IN SOME THING AT ALL BESIDES PEOPLE TEND TO belive in something good then nothing at all I think it gives THEM hope that after all this pain and suffering on earth that THEY all have something good in the end.
I like peace of mind, it feels good :wink:

PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PELON » January 23rd, 2007, 10:12 pm

WELL YEA BUTS THIS IS JUST THE BEGGINING..YOU CAN EITHER STOP WERE U ARE OR KEEP GOING.......

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 23rd, 2007, 10:19 pm

PELON wrote:WELL YEA BUTS THIS IS JUST THE BEGGINING..YOU CAN EITHER STOP WERE U ARE OR KEEP GOING.......
as far as what?

PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PELON » January 23rd, 2007, 10:26 pm

A Ghost wrote:
PELON wrote:WELL YEA BUTS THIS IS JUST THE BEGGINING..YOU CAN EITHER STOP WERE U ARE OR KEEP GOING.......
as far as what?
AS FAR AS IT CAN TAKE US....U GUYS ARE JUST THINKING THAT DAMN AFTER ALL THESE QUESTIONS WE WOULD NEVER GO ANYWHERE...BUT REALIZE THAT SINCE SCIENCE CAME WEVE JUST TOOKEN ANOTHER STEP IN OUR MINDS...REVEALING LITTLE BY LITTLE

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 23rd, 2007, 10:28 pm

PELON wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
as far as what?
AS FAR AS IT CAN TAKE US....U GUYS ARE JUST THINKING THAT DAMN AFTER ALL THESE QUESTIONS WE WOULD NEVER GO ANYWHERE...BUT REALIZE THAT SINCE SCIENCE CAME WEVE JUST TOOKEN ANOTHER STEP IN OUR MINDS...REVEALING LITTLE BY LITTLE
*Taken

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 23rd, 2007, 10:29 pm

LOL just playin, but really I think I see what you mean.

I would rather put faith into science before an invisible force that Ive never seen or met before....

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 23rd, 2007, 10:32 pm

but if you knew, and we all knew that God exists then what now becomes of faith? Ghost? Faith soon becomes irrelevant, and the bible nothing more then a lie. period.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 23rd, 2007, 10:40 pm

BlaKK wrote:but if you knew, and we all knew that God exists then what now becomes of faith? Ghost? Faith soon becomes irrelevant, and the bible nothing more then a lie. period.
I dont want to live my life hoping for something to happen. I want to live my life in a way where I know whats gonna happen.

I see your logic, if we all KNEW god existed we wouldnt have to HOPE he exists.

However I think if we all KNEW he/she/it existed things would be a LOT different.......

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 24th, 2007, 3:27 am

I never hoped that he would exist, neither have i come across people saying *jeez i hope God exists*. We know he does exist.
I want to live my life in a way where I know whats gonna happen.
and i know whats going to happen if i dont follow and reject the truth. and anywayz outside the topic...who really does know whats going to happen??? we can all die in this instant! i remember planning to go to lebanon on holiday, and then a war broke out...noone has full control of his/her life.

btw science is Man trying to understand nature and how things work..alot are based on theories other then facts.

PELON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PELON » January 24th, 2007, 11:05 am

frozen fire wrote:
I never hoped that he would exist, neither have i come across people saying *jeez i hope God exists*. We know he does exist.
and i know whats going to happen if i dont follow and reject the truth. and anywayz outside the topic...who really does know whats going to happen??? we can all die in this instant! i remember planning to go to lebanon on holiday, and then a war broke out...noone has full control of his/her life.

btw science is Man trying to understand nature and how things work..alot are based on theories other then facts.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 5th, 2007, 12:56 am

frozen fire wrote:
whats wrong with that? It helps humans

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » February 12th, 2007, 5:23 am

who knows more about the creation then the creator himself??
Just because you cant see something, it dont mean it does not exist.
for example: you put your trust in the human mind to find the answers you are looking for...but you can not see the human mind.

just because you can not see it , it doesnt mean it doesnt exist....there are many thing you cant see but still exist.
think about it.

peace.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » February 12th, 2007, 9:56 am

A Ghost wrote:
frozen fire wrote:
I'm more in line with what Ghost is saying, though I do believe in a higher power(s). Ghost, if you put your faith or belief in science you are just as lost as those you mock. Science is always changing, what was "science" 100 years ago at times was nothing more then old men guessing. It's been fine tuned to what we know today but it is forever changing, we're finding new things, new animals, new plants, new rules to science all the time. You can't "know" what's going to happen based on science, you just have a general idea what SHOULD happen if all things involved follow the "laws" set forth through science. That's not to say it will unfold like it does.

I understand your stance, and I would never try to convience you otherwise. Because you believe in science doesn't mean you know more or less or have a better understanding then those that believe in "god" because science is far from perfect at this point.

And the reason there are many Gods in which people believe in may just be because there are many Gods. What's to say that people don't come from an assortment of Gods? Each one making a different type or race of person as they saw fit? I don't know if that's the truth but I like keeping an open mind and not being hardlined on any peticular belief.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » February 12th, 2007, 1:05 pm

man i kno why there r many gods, say no more....there are many gods cus there r many different races, living in different places facing different situations going thru different experiences on a different part of the earth....thats why there r so many DIFFERENT gods... :roll:

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 12th, 2007, 1:16 pm

Science is always changing . . . new rules to science all the time . . .
THERE IT IS ^ ^ ^ ^ WHAT IS SCIENCE?

ALWAYS NEW DISCOVERIES . . . AND SO
MUCH STILL NEEDS TO BE DISCOVEREED . . .

THE UNEXPLAINED SIMPLY REMAINS UNEXPLAINED . . .
BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT IT DON'T EXIST -RIGHT :?:

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 13th, 2007, 12:30 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
frozen fire wrote:
I'm more in line with what Ghost is saying, though I do believe in a higher power(s). Ghost, if you put your faith or belief in science you are just as lost as those you mock. Science is always changing, what was "science" 100 years ago at times was nothing more then old men guessing. It's been fine tuned to what we know today but it is forever changing, we're finding new things, new animals, new plants, new rules to science all the time. You can't "know" what's going to happen based on science, you just have a general idea what SHOULD happen if all things involved follow the "laws" set forth through science. That's not to say it will unfold like it does.

I understand your stance, and I would never try to convience you otherwise. Because you believe in science doesn't mean you know more or less or have a better understanding then those that believe in "god" because science is far from perfect at this point.

And the reason there are many Gods in which people believe in may just be because there are many Gods. What's to say that people don't come from an assortment of Gods? Each one making a different type or race of person as they saw fit? I don't know if that's the truth but I like keeping an open mind and not being hardlined on any peticular belief.
Ive become agnostic

I dont know whether or not god exists and never will, but Im not gonna say god doesnt exist because I dont know

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » February 13th, 2007, 4:33 am

Yeah, thats right. I 'dont know' if God exists as a 'fact', no-one does (apart from those uber cheesy evangelicals with big hair and a sparkle on their pearl white teeth). But, as an emotional disposition, I choose to believe in God, its 'faith' you could say (faith is the substance of hopes unseen or something like that). I don't go church but do thank God everyday, believe in a love so crazy it is pure revolutionary and feel blessed 'cos my cup is half full. Amen.