russian street gangs

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
bubbaluga

russian street gangs

Unread post by bubbaluga » January 18th, 2007, 2:09 pm

ok,
hello, i am from russia,
i know this imformations well,
pot into the international forum, is not to work,

firstly , your forums is humorus to me, , is quite an interest in the criminal and the gangs here?

well i would then like to give an explaination of some things in this land,

in russia have not the aspect of gang "street gangs" recreational gangs , mostly in the street to make troubles and commit petty crime for enjoyment,

have drunken youth, and groups from other schools or areas or supporters of the soccer team , who may fight when meeting, but i think all world have this,
but in russia have very strong nazi movement, this is comming after collapse of soviet times, always have hooliganisim, but in smaller amounts,
now nazi gangs, mostly being as skin heads are in large numbers, some 4000osnds of them or much more maybe, in moscow , st petersburg and other western cities they are most active,,
they are quite organised aswell, but not in any money making effort, only to bash the nigger student asian trader or caucascian worker,
the are moslty young kids, 12 or 13 or so, and angry, mostly middle class,
lower income dosnt care as much, and higher income have more money :P
they very much hate the cauascians, aspecialy the north caucascians, they all all non russian, and some will attack tourist aswell, the hat for russian cuacascian is most strong, chechens , dagestanis and ingush ,ossitians and abkazians,
the reson for this big hate is these cuacascians wight back savagely,

they are also criminals mostly and they sell the drug and do robbing , aswell they are donig terrorist acts, mostly chechens have done this but also dagestan, although mostly in thier own land,

these youth ganga are ontly formed to fight , they meet on the net and plan attacks and talk and suhc, they try to collect weapons and then perfom big attack ro such on asian market or such, or maybe want to make bome or other ,
but it is mostly only angry kids,
and some who just like to drink and fight ,
the dangerous one is the smart middle class kid who has hae, no wan tto fight , but kill,
skinhead kill many student and asian worker every year,

maybe some nazi gang have special motto or name or cloths , but most just lookas skin head , and ther eis no realt center of this,
but there kid is some very crazy and realy want to kill or fight , some they sometimes have big battle, attack rap concert to kill the visitors, or burn alive students and other,
youg child , but still dangerous these gangs are,
one or two cunning politicial support some of this less radical older gropus, and give the pistol trianing and some fliers and other things small money and such, tell them to bash faggots at protest and such,

also have gangs of homeless kid in moscow and s t petersburg,
just homeless kid, trying to survive rob drunk people and such ,

now this is the only close to american street gangs,

now have other "bussiness gangs"

these are "mafia" but actualy most normal mafia in russia isnt organised and ther eis many fights, but it is less seen , why to fight in the stree when you can go to the mans home and kill him in his bed,

now ther eis several types of mafia the real mafia is made form old "crooks" form the soviet times and many old soviet police officer, juge government man, and such they are organised , like government, but ther eis no one buss, just a big political party they each have thier things justl like soviet time,

you see in russia corruption is worst in world,
and these mafia are make this corruption , ther eis no criminals in russia,
everyone is a criiminal,
we call commit crim every day , bribing police ect ect, government,, .. for get a job, bribe teacher in school,, ect ect
al epoles like crimes, but some like more than other,

so this is big bosses,
for any criminal to survive do bussiness you need contact with contact wiht contact with a boss in the government or such,
you see police ar emostly criminal, and they are payed their wage form thier bosses who are also criminal,
and so on,

so small criminal has to ither avoind being seen ,, or have frined in bigger bosses, which means pay money,,

police is like a gang, but orginasation is no good much fighting, and por control
well this is with all in russia nothign realy organised , people say soviet brain only thinks 10 minitues ahead, this is true,

no so, small criminal must constantly fight the police and hide form them, or pay,, or be killed,
so if they hidf orm the othe rpolice thye must the hide form the criminal too,a s the police is the criminal,,
so either thye are soon captured or killed or the are very very small criminal,, like steal the car or such,, nothing orgainsed,
otherwise the are connnected to the police for the protect,

now the bigger gangs are all having osme protect from police, they must , russia have the most police in the world, realy many and they look for crimminal to make money form , the work hard to steal money you see,

now so some time the police bust the bigger criminal, some times it is form conflict, some tiem it is police not know not to or werent payed, some times is it other criminal pay police to crush competitor,, ect ect,
also becuase in big city somany police police crush many small un protect riminal,
not many carry the gun in moscow or the knife, as they police stop all,
only bigger criiminal with protection weill always go armed or a crazy man as policeman hav ak74 and amour vest he would kill you for the gun,,

now thing is so theere is no gangs like in the u.s. and brazil and south africa wuth this,
no people hanging on street conrner listening to rap music and baggy pants and talking like a fool,
becuase the police would just kill them or the bigger criminal would crush them,

so the groups ar emostly somethign liek police or ex police criminals, or they are older criminals with network who make a "brigade" or such
or they are racial groups of criminals, from one natinal group,
russian and other white people not normaly have only "russian" gang or only "german" gang or only modavian gang,, mostly they mix in thier gang as the look is the same , and thye are spread out, the gang is more of a bussiness, than a gang , a "broother hood oof maknig money"
ther eis some moter bike gang in moscow , but nothign big yet,

now these guys are mostly not in the street to robb peopel .. atleast not now, they have market , or they have material supply bussiness or sell drugs and woman in night clubs,
they make gangs in prison , but generaly the whole prison in one "theives culture" and no seperation of people, as it is them v.s. the soviets, but now it is change, i think,

now so the ral dangerous groups, or gangs,, are the north caucascian,
the south caucascian is more dislikes and mor eknown, as he is not russian is his documents, he is fomr anothe rland,, armenians, azris,, tajiks georgins,, ect, they ar emostly poor and dirty, and sell fruit and melons and drugs, or run markets and such ,

but they ar elike to trade not to be violent, most would trun form a fight,

but north caucascin is a fighting race and look for a fight,
my own natinality is form the cucasus , so i know the mind well than a russian

russian is not figher, they are soft, .. not bad people,, mostly, liek the western european, they not want to fight all they seen,
siberians are much toughter and will fight if they are chanllenged but european russians are not tougth,
i think the poles are about as tough as the russians , pretty soft,

so the russian hate the north caucascian, as he is violent arrogant rude, conferdent and he is a aggressive criminal who live in he mountian clans still (we have clans , but is not gretly important outside the very small mountian villages, were all you see is your clan realy)
the north caucascian dont make the bussines slike the asians do, they make crime gangs,
what is is one lad fomr chechnya or dagestan will get a job in moscow or to study or so , and then hell bring his brother or his frined fomr school or other an soon al his brothers in arms have formed into a group form making thme some money, maybe collecitng money form other who commit cruimes, protecting bussiness, selling drug or such,, robberi,, ect ect..
then maybe an older friend maybe work in the government and he pass on some wor or suhc and so and so and soon they control a bussiness fix the car or such ,and thye protect it and the branch out to find other bussiness
ect ect and so it goes,
not liek a gang wiht a name or such just a group of frined s that ar ll willing to commit crimes for money,
the thins is the mentality of the norht caucascian, they are always willing to accept other "brohers in arms" to be thier brother if itis a friend of a frined or so., so you can sometimes see russians dealing wiht them ,
and maybe have dagestani nationals mied with some abkazians or orther,
things haev a stornger ethic outline fomr noth caucasus as ther eit more national homelands, so ther come fomr atown with only thier people in it,, but they doo mix wiht other nationals in their criminal deeds,

one groups who dont is chechens they ar emostly always wiht other chechens, and not mix, and mostly hate he russians,

other cuacasuscian view the russian as weak, but if thyey ar estorng woll respect them chechen not, but chechen have strong national identity,
norht caucascian aspecialy criminal ( what north caucasican man is not in some way criminal, but the very active ones) wearing wery long shoes,
large metal belt buckel,, black clothing, balck coat orblack leathe rcoat, but iti is moslt fashion.

older times russian criminal have special look to , red sutes, gold chain ,, ec tect , but no no so,

cuacascian criminal mostly control most all criminal in rissia, aspecialy chechens, who are most brutial, and use any means to make thier bussiness,
very ruthless,
in the cnorht caucascian homelands is mot dangerous, as many youn man have not work ,but have guns and like to fight, and look for chance to fight in
ther eis many times where opposing groups of brothers in arms will meet and fight at a point, over a bad look or a slur spoken over a traffic incerdent,
in there fights guns ar emany times used and most youn caucasican man who like to fight has no problem buying or borrowing a gun,

all noth caucascian like guins and knives and all do military service and most is poor, and so all know the gun well , nulike the nigger rappers no t.v. the russian criminal shoots stright and clens his gun and uses the correct ammunition in it,,
ther eis no drivebuy shootings, if ther eis need to kill they would go to him at this home and kill him or bomb his house or car...............

this is russian gangs...........

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » January 18th, 2007, 10:14 pm

bubbaluga wrote:nulike the nigger rappers no t.v. the russian criminal shoots stright
Fuck Russia. Go stand in one of your soup lines with your poor ass country. With any luck Chechneya will bomb you out of exsitense.

BandeR
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BandeR » January 18th, 2007, 11:48 pm

everyone is a criiminal
fo' sho' ..))

disagree with you about hip~hop lifestyle...
In Khabarovsk, there are a lot of sport gang organization...there wear hip-hop brands clothes...always listening russian gansta rap in their cars...

bubbaluga

Unread post by bubbaluga » January 19th, 2007, 6:43 am

we have not soup kitchen like in the u.s. ,
we feed not the poor, (im not to say which it is good or bad, but they not feed)

i am not a russian, but north caucscian,
so i neither opposed or for the chechens "independent bandit state" i have friends who have fight on both russian and chechen side,
chechen have rite to have thier own nation, bur russian have rite not to be robbed and killed buy the chechen :D....

problem is with chechen they are are only liking banditry,, other north cucascians , we have some control, but they not!
they are not most brave of the north cacascians,, the avar is far more a martialist than the chechen, but chechen is a big national group, and have a hate for the russian.

fool !, the chechen fight very well,
like i say we caucascians are not sideways shooting nigger, we shoot stright, and kill who we intend to,
so many young russian lad is dead in chechnya, and fewer chechen solider,
now chechen fighter is haveing good criminal bussiness,
but russian solider is back home is thier town,, with little money,

russia did not win, the stopped the chechen in war, but they still have chechens and thats is their problem, you see, :d.
chechen is like a strong virus, .... they just like to much to be robber, an not thinker,
sometimes i understand that my race is not a productive one in the development of mankind, he he ,
we even not make smart crimes :P, just threaten and use the gun to il or rob.

i think the only thing we have in great skill is martial combat,, with hands and knife and guns,,
many good boxer form chechnya and dagestan, and judo, teakwondo,, wrestel.. ect ect,,, have much at this skill.
in my home city the worker to bulid the building is now asians,, as we dont like to work we can to crime instead........ :P

but as they say , do what your good at........

looneytunes1 ,
you are nigger? . in rusisan we use this word only, soviet govenrment say "black man" but a black is a caucascian buy the color of the hair.. so the african people is "nigger" ,
people in russia are all racist, chechen, tatar, dagestan people,, kazakh, german, ukarnian, ect ect
if you came here people would like to beat your face for fun, it is so,
maybe not good, but racisim is is stronger in lands where the race not liked is not present,
\in all small mountian willage you ask boy , what you like nigger or japanese, and he'll say "fuck no" they good for just beating!, "id cut thier throats!".. and such, or just the as japanese as a swear word,, or call others in group stupid nigger when they are doing wrong,..

had long ago african and chinese students in my city, but several were robbed and killed and some taken for money.. and so none are now...
in moscow have ,,

bubbaluga

Unread post by bubbaluga » January 19th, 2007, 7:17 am

BandeR wrote:
everyone is a criiminal
fo' sho' ..))

In Khabarovsk, there are a lot of sport gang organization...there wear hip-hop brands clothes...always listening russian gansta rap in their cars...
well to tell you correctyl, i have never seen the far east,
as khbarosk is long distance.. and there is not much contact,,

but i see this not, maybe you mean the rich kids who like the rap music?
if it is safe part of city they ok, but if there is any skin heads they will ba attacked,
i am know russian boy from years ago time in school, he was later beaten buy a nazi gang on the trian for wearing this clothes, he is now having bad bad spine problems still, and have a limp,,
they cut the skin of hair from his girl friend on the trian, like the siberian or indian did in old time,
and beat some 100 or so other on the train who were going to rp concert..
i think 1 or 2 people died,,
long time ago, i dont recall.

i think maybe this is not correct then , or in only this city in the far east.

but i think not much , maybe middle class kid , having some fun,, fuck girls, drink dress like nigger , like in your cities too.

but i talk to some lads and they say khabrosk it is chinese russian all sale of goods and such , and they pay police to bash aziri traders and tajiks and so, and that armenians and such still is selling the drug there though,
and the viollnt works is still caucascian lads...
so i dont see o ne of there "products of amrieca" cutting the throats of some kavkas lad who is on their "hood" . but i can think that group of chechen or ingush woudl take one of this "boyz" :P and put a makarov to his head and take his car and money.
but i not see khabarosk, so i not to say.........

never know , pig may also fly too.

BandeR
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BandeR » January 20th, 2007, 7:56 pm

bubbaluga wrote:
BandeR wrote:
everyone is a criiminal
fo' sho' ..))

well to tell you correctyl, i have never seen the far east,
as khbarosk is long distance.. and there is not much contact,,

but i see this not, maybe you mean the rich kids who like the rap music?
if it is safe part of city they ok, but if there is any skin heads they will ba attacked,
i am know russian boy from years ago time in school, he was later beaten buy a nazi gang on the trian for wearing this clothes, he is now having bad bad spine problems still, and have a limp,,
they cut the skin of hair from his girl friend on the trian, like the siberian or indian did in old time,
and beat some 100 or so other on the train who were going to rp concert..
i think 1 or 2 people died,,
long time ago, i dont recall.

i think maybe this is not correct then , or in only this city in the far east.

but i think not much , maybe middle class kid , having some fun,, fu-- girls, drink dress like nigger , like in your cities too.

but i talk to some lads and they say khabrosk it is chinese russian all sale of goods and such , and they pay police to bash aziri traders and tajiks and so, and that armenians and such still is selling the drug there though,
and the viollnt works is still caucascian lads...
so i dont see o ne of there "products of amrieca" cutting the throats of some kavkas lad who is on their "hood" . but i can think that group of chechen or ingush woudl take one of this "boyz" :P and put a makarov to his head and take his car and money.
but i not see khabarosk, so i not to say.........

never know , pig may also fly too.

Man, you is wrong...
you know a lot about Moscow, about nazi gangs & about chechens, dagestans, armenian...but you wrong, when you tell about Far East...
1.) more then 50% people in the far east cities are chineese & coreans, thats why there are no motherfucking nazi gangs in my city !!
2.) there are a lot of sportgans (karate, judo, taekwando, aikido, box, powerlifting e.t.c.)...most of them, are - good fighters, and they wear hip-hop suites and baggy jeans, because they looks like kimono...and because it is cheap, good to fight wear...
not because they like hip-hop...
most of them like this music, and always listening it...

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » January 22nd, 2007, 3:52 am

Woah man, its a crazy world still! You know what, there is little point trying to make comaprisons between America and Russia regarding street life - why? Because things are clearly so different. The Russian guy's posts are very interesting - and yeah, corruption and mafia business is big business out there. Heres a thing, as a Brit, I'd prefer to spend my time in anyplace America rather than anyplace Russia, simple as!

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » January 22nd, 2007, 11:18 am

fuck russian nazis

SouljaGang
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljaGang » January 22nd, 2007, 2:51 pm

who the fuk cares about a russian nazi lmao. have a russian nazi walk thru oakland and get his bald ass head blown off

LEEDSBANGBANG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LEEDSBANGBANG » January 22nd, 2007, 4:12 pm

@ soulja, hav all of the headz from oakland walk thru the estates in moscow and see wot wud happen to all ov dem.

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » January 22nd, 2007, 5:21 pm

LEEDSBANGBANG wrote:@ soulja, hav all of the headz from oakland walk thru the estates in moscow and see wot wud happen to all ov dem.
true

they don't mess about

still fuck them though, nasty nazis

bubbaluga

Unread post by bubbaluga » January 23rd, 2007, 10:22 am

BandeR wrote:
bubbaluga wrote:
BandeR wrote:
everyone is a criiminal
Man, you is wrong...
you know a lot about Moscow, about nazi gangs & about chechens, dagestans, armenian...but you wrong, when you tell about Far East...
1.) more then 50% people in the far east cities are chineese & coreans, thats why there are no motherfucking nazi gangs in my city !!
2.) there are a lot of sportgans (karate, judo, taekwando, aikido, box, powerlifting e.t.c.)...most of them, are - good fighters, and they wear hip-hop suites and baggy jeans, because they looks like kimono...and because it is cheap, good to fight wear...
not because they like hip-hop...
most of them like this music, and always listening it...
i dont know, ulaan baator is all asians , and i know ive seen nazi gang there , ha ha ha ha, funny but true........
although mongoliodis i dont this is realy "asian",like the chineses or koreans or so,

you are also in the "zone" my friend :),
you spek the good english,, mine is not so great.
but i think the caucasus have not the best teacher for school :P. he likes more the bribes form the kid than the teaching.. russian teacher is better i think, my cousin speeks wel, he learn in russian city.. ...

how is your eastern city???
i have not seen this place..
so as i say i dont not no...

i would think you have 50% asians, you would have many skinhead gangs?
in place with not to much immergrant i see no..
in moscow, many, as many asians. and national, like my self....
and then many angry russian kid trying to beat them abit..

in say north caucasus city not have the nazi gang.......
but many of the big city still have many russians,
it is becaue the russian is inanothers land....
the chechen gangs running chechnya in the late 80s and 1990s were just a caucascian verson of the russian skinhead,
but they were more determend and more dangerous..
to wish to kill all who is in your land that is not as you and to take their property.. .
you get nationalist gang in all place where the native population feels threat form non native,

i understand the russian kid who make this gang..
he wishes to protect his mother land from other people not like him..

but un like the chechens , he will lose, as he is a minority ., most russia is not crae....

he is good for the russian , and bad for the other,

dont condem him becuase he is hate you, he is do what is good for him,

bubbaluga

Unread post by bubbaluga » January 23rd, 2007, 10:34 am

Noog wrote:Woah man, its a crazy world still! You know what, there is little point trying to make comaprisons between America and Russia regarding street life - why? Because things are clearly so different. The Russian guy's posts are very interesting - and yeah, corruption and mafia business is big business out there. Heres a thing, as a Brit, I'd prefer to spend my time in anyplace America rather than anyplace Russia, simple as!
yes this you are correct. and the worst "Friend" is the policeman,,
they are good robbers.. most have a mind as the hardened criminal,

russia is most fucked land in the world! .......
all we have is not good. and how to change is very hard.

i haven see some other lands, and realy we have not so great place,
i think in afirca is better even , they may have not always food, but they are in unorganised anarchy,,
here is organised anarchy..
the criminal makes a law for him self. so he is safe......

i think not other land man who is criminal by his own law can control the land and make law him self to make hi bussiness better.
only in the lands of the old soviet territory.......

bubbaluga

Unread post by bubbaluga » January 23rd, 2007, 10:54 am

SouljaGang wrote:who the #%@& cares about a russian nazi lmao. have a russian nazi walk thru oakland and get his bald ass head blown off
why fuck the russian nazis? you are in america, they dont harm you?

i do not love them,
i am the poeple they like to attack....... being a north cauacian. they do not like me,
but i undersant why. if russian is come to my homw and commit crime i woudl cut of thier heads,, so i an see through the eyes of this kids.

they make very small problme for this country, there is bigger problems.

it is hypothetic story?
okland is in los anageles?
who is a russian lad to go to there? he havent the money. only for the cheap beer........

but if this nazi gangs plan some act they come in the big numbers, 400 or 500 with weapons and plan attack well,
some while ago the chinese in the market in moscow hire the skinhead gang to destroy the aziri market, as it compeat with them,
they pay in beer and some small money.....
they invade the market in big umber and beat all people who there destroy all stand, and kill some people,,
they police not come as they also payed,
so i think if they walk through okland they have a plan to beat and kil the people there....

but they are not criminals as such, and most are boys still........

they dont have the access to the gun and heavy weapon
maybe can get pistils or old hunting gun,, ,
while the north caucascian all have if need.
in my home town all have assult rifles and pistols in the house , and can buy grenade or rocket grenade if need....

this make problem in north caucasus , the bandit gang,
and the wahabbists gang,.
they both try to ge tthe money form othe rpeople and rob truck and such , kidnap persons for money, and threaten people in the market,

some years ago they were big problems, but now all have the guns, so anyone can do this,
so it is like some antibiotics, it cancels out, and now, there is some normality,

but all weak races fleed, like asians and jew, as they were solf nationals and easy to just kill. not haveing protection, also russian leave, but not so much as he is not a person selling things so wans tthe biggest target....

eirly 1990s was very wild in the southern areas of the "motherland " :P.
trains robbed, like in wild west mve,
men board train wiht guns , killl guards, and take all money,
cut he fingers off for the gold rings even,,
or jump to a proceted train with weapons, and cut the join with the goods carrage, and take the goods. shooting at the soliders guarding,,
kidnapping truck driver and taking the goods,
taking people as a hostage for the money,
just any way to make the money, and make a little violence while doing

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 23rd, 2007, 8:56 pm

i heard russia has alot of murders

dont ya'll guns jam leavin'em in -40 degree weather

bubbaluga

Unread post by bubbaluga » January 24th, 2007, 12:24 am

Mcminister wrote:i heard russia has alot of murders

dont ya'll guns jam leavin'em in -40 degree weather
i did militry sirvace back when i am younger lad, as most russian man will if living in poor area.....
i served in the area around siberia for time.
and dont recall the guns having big problem,
some exsplocive and rocket and recast differently in cold or not to fire..
rpg has the electric charger in the trigger so is no big problem,
the primer is one who can sometimes not dicharge,

bit not so big problem,,, also pressuer is up in the gun in the cold, and things can crack from fast shooting, but as i say, not big problem, if keeping your gun warm and clean she shoots nice and fine..

with pistol, ther eis no problem,
most people have the makarov, and it is strong gun,, bullet is not great in power, but the gun is very trusting......

other popular is the tt33. but he is not so likes, he is strong hitter, and will drop man in think cloths at good istance, but he is single cocked, not safe gun,
i see a time when there is dispute and man have the tt and other have the makarov, it is in bar , many years ago,,
man with the tt stang nd man with the makarov sits,
when the foul word comes the tt man go for the pistol,
but the sitting man sees, and he just take out the makarove pull trigger and shoot the other in the face,
the dead man fall and as he fall his thumb cock the tt hammer to make ready for first shot, but he is dead.......
(i think in engliish is is makarov is "double action"? and tt is "single action".. like your colt 1911. they are actualy related, tt is copy of other colt 1901 designed pistol, with small makeup)
so you see tt is not likes, has no safty, and to shoot then must cock for first shot.

also it is sometimes jamming nd have bay balance........
once there is a fight,, and many lads come with knife and soon fight is some guns drawn,, a friend have this tt in back of his pants.. he take out to shoot other he faces, but is nothing,, as he forget to load the first shot,
the other comes at him with the knife, and he cocks pistol, but it is jammed in magazine,,,,, so he make use of tt as it should be.
he use it as club and beat other guy over the head...

this we say tt33 is a hammer that will shoot........
i think probpel realy is peopple put the submachine gun bullet in the tt, he is the same round, but little longer some time, and badly made case, so he wont always fit the tt..........

other popular gun is the stechkin,, after chechen war have man yof this pistol sold by troops, as have this issued to some mvd and police and such there,, and so is comon,
but is big money,, 2000$ and more, also many bosses have collection and so like to have the stechkin as he is nice gun, so prices keep going up.......

have also shitty chinese and north korean makarov,, can find for 200$ or less.. junk,, bad quality, not nice gun..
other have dagestan and chechen made makarov and also other small pistols of interesting form...
import pisol is problem to get ammunition, realy in russia ther eis 2 pistol bullet to get 7.62x25 and 9x18 , other is hard to fing, these two are cheap,,
9mmx19 is hard .45 wery hard........ ect ect

have seen colts, revolvers smith and wesson. italian pistl ect,
most common non russian pistol in czechslovakian guns, and is popular to, but big price also,

yes russia have many murder,
i think is most per person after south africa......
and in rusisa murder was never counting people kille din war or missing person,

but realy random crimes is nto so high, not like mexico or such ,
people will not make such big effort to rob your house of t.v. or so....
only if is very rich house,
poor perosn in small town need not lock their door.

BornToKill

Unread post by BornToKill » January 24th, 2007, 12:39 am

SouljaGang wrote:who the #%@& cares about a russian nazi lmao. have a russian nazi walk thru oakland and get his bald ass head blown off
they dont wlak or act alone dumba@@.

BandeR
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BandeR » January 24th, 2007, 9:01 pm

you would have many skinhead gangs?you would have many skinhead gangs?
no one...
you just mothefucking idiot which fear to be bitten in our country...
...nazigangs is just hooligans in cities like Moscow & St. Peterburg...
the real criminal differs from them...
I'll write about it later...[/quote]

BandeR
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BandeR » January 24th, 2007, 9:05 pm

russia is most #%@& land in the world!

For pussyboy like you, may be, but fo' me - the best country... :!: :idea: cause you wanna do what you want...
I trip a lot...seen many countries...but
you can't find this sheet in other countries...

bubbaluga

Unread post by bubbaluga » January 25th, 2007, 12:55 pm

BandeR wrote:
russia is most #%@& land in the world!

For pussyboy like you, may be, but fo' me - the best country... :!: :idea: cause you wanna do what you want...
I trip a lot...seen many countries...but
you can't find this sheet in other countries...

he he , your funny young boy,
im no rich man.
ive traveled to other land,
but go never as the toruist..
many people fomr caucasus and russia go to east europe to make money... is not hard, cn smuggle, orbuy old car or amny other

russia is a shit stain on the world.
the communists , the tzar and the mongols have make this place a hole to hell,
thilthy, dirty, government it steal from people and people steal from them self. you are a fool with money to spend........... people are mostly fools destroing thier own land and living like beasts, with no pride or moral.

if you think this is god, you are either a rich sweet you lad.
or oyu are a mental degenerate....
but by you post i think you are rich boy with good life ....

if you grew up in my lad ,, now, or when i grew up your weakling would be robbed and beaten for fun or you enslaved or have your throught cut for the almighty allah!

ive no problem beating the nazi boy,, but i understand him,

ive beaten plenty of you russian to the cement for thier money..

is not for no reason russian man will cross to other side of the street when see the kavkas lads..

im not a young rich boy, i must now work as to make the money, and i learne for see other races that maybe this land we have is very wrong,

i think angs and crimes are ot "cool" or "fun"
and i have learn that they are not good way to make the money realy.. they make money, but this si not rite!

in other land people know this and live in nice developed lands..
i see they live in hungary and in finland very well, and have good society, while we like like the madman,
trying constantly to kill his self with poisonous vodka,
radioactive bread. drive like the fool, prostute the woman. steal and destroy our own land , kill all wild thing for small profit,
lye and steal fom oneanother........

you like this?
fool ..

you have easy life..... when you have realy to make your own you see..

i woudl love to live in land as japan or amierca or germany, clean and mostly honest, this si good life .......

you mus be fool crazy rich russian boy,
the skinhead should be your friend :)

we caucascian out breed you fast :D
in 50 years youll be praying to allah :D.

bubbaluga

Unread post by bubbaluga » January 25th, 2007, 1:09 pm

BandeR wrote:
you would have many skinhead gangs?you would have many skinhead gangs?
no one...
you just mothefucking idiot which fear to be bitten in our country...
...nazigangs is just hooligans in cities like Moscow & St. Peterburg...
the real criminal differs from them...
I'll write about it later...
[/quote]

you are a little boy talking like nigger,
they are little boys acting like nazis,,
ive never had any fear of the russian, he is not hard race., and not of some boy who play street hitlers........

but i know little boy who is playing hitler kills and beats little boy who is playing nigger :P :twisted: ..
and so it seems you must play amriecan teenager fantasy at home, it is safer for you,

for me i have real life in this shitty nation, and must make money so i dotn hve the time to play nigger or nazi, and dont any interest to play the southern bandit..

i like to have nice living, and have the small money, and have good living with my wife and child.

maybe live in land tht is warmer and cleaner than here woudl be all i wish
( like tahiti !! or canary island!.. one can always wish )

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » January 26th, 2007, 2:55 am

bubbaluga wrote:
is not for no reason russian man will cross to other side of the street when see the kavkas lads..
What is "kavkas"? Caucasians?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 26th, 2007, 3:08 am

bubaluga? nah fool fuck this white boi, fuckin russian, fuck russia white boi i'd spit on a fuckin russian.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » January 26th, 2007, 9:42 am

bubbaluga why didnt you write about the tatars? they are the best of warriors and are excellent in combat, not to mension the fact that they kicked russia`s ass sevral times in the past. the reason that i am asking this is because my grandfather was a Krimchak (Krimchaks = jews that lived in Crimea amongst the tatars and had close relasions with them and spoke a language that was a combination of hebrew-aramaic and tatar language).

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » January 26th, 2007, 9:45 am

BlaKK wrote:bubaluga? nah fool fu-- this white boi, fuckin russian, fu-- russia white boi i'd spit on a fuckin russian.
best keep quiet if you know whats good 4 you. russians can fuck up any little nigger like you with a big mouth.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 26th, 2007, 4:46 pm

nah a russian can suck my fuckin dick, thats what the fuck you can do, faggot. I'd kill a fuckin russian.

StreetKnowledge
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by StreetKnowledge » January 26th, 2007, 5:38 pm

Yall Need To Stop Pumpin Russia Up, Like Its The Most Poverty & Crime Stricken Country In The World. You Want To See Places That Really Are Filled With Poverty And War? :shock: Check Out Africa Or Them Favelas in South America. The Slums Of Africa And South America Make Russia Look Like A Bitch Made Country. And Quit All That Nigger Nazi Shit. Half Of These So Called "Skinheads" Wouldnt Survive A Minute In Some Of These Slums. So Stop It With This Superman Russia BS :twisted:

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » January 27th, 2007, 12:30 am

The Russian wrote:
BlaKK wrote:bubaluga? nah fool fu-- this white boi, fuckin russian, fu-- russia white boi i'd spit on a fuckin russian.
best keep quiet if you know whats good 4 you. russians can fu-- up any little nigger like you with a big mouth.
Fuck off and die racist loser!

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » January 27th, 2007, 4:15 am

NateDogg wrote:
The Russian wrote:
best keep quiet if you know whats good 4 you. russians can fu-- up any little nigger like you with a big mouth.
fu-- off and die racist loser!
I aint racist he is racist for calling us fucking russians and white boi I cant be racist because me and my people didnt have nothing to do with black people what so ever!!! besides I meant that guy in spesific.
before you start saying shit about people check all the facts u ignorant ass motherfucker!!!!!!!!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 27th, 2007, 4:20 am

Russian shut the fuck up you fuckin white, like i said i'd slit the throat of a fuckin russian.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » January 27th, 2007, 4:28 am

BlaKK wrote:nah a russian can suck my fuckin dick, thats what the fu-- you can do, faggot. I'd kill a fuckin russian.
real man dont talik much like you do. all you wannabe gangbangers aint shit when it comes to russians.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » January 27th, 2007, 4:33 am

StreetKnowledge wrote:Yall Need To Stop Pumpin Russia Up, Like Its The Most Poverty & Crime Stricken Country In The World. You Want To See Places That Really Are Filled With Poverty And War? :shock: Check Out Africa Or Them Favelas in South America. The Slums Of Africa And South America Make Russia Look Like A Bitch Made Country. And Quit All That Nigger Nazi Shit. Half Of These So Called "Skinheads" Wouldnt Survive A Minute In Some Of These Slums. So Stop It With This Superman Russia BS :twisted:
Let me shed some light on your opinion on russia. some areas in russia are worse than south america & africa combined and there are quite a few of these areas but some of these are not so bad like u said.