White supremacy mental disorder

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 22nd, 2007, 8:18 am

black wrote:
johnnny wrote: cause we never had slaves like america
come now dude, don't lie canada had slaves. you had black codes like code noir, ya'll use to torture slaves by breaking their legs if they broke the law, ya'll even sent people to the gallows with cut off hands. your so called law "An Act to Prevent the Future Introduction of Slaves" allowed slavery to remain you just couldn't import any more slaves. canada was created from the enslavement and murder of millions of slaves during the french and british wars in the carribeans. it my not have been as bad as the u.s. but yall had ya'll hands in slavery to.
i know we had our hand in slavery thats why i said not like america, then after we had gotten rid of slavery, we had the underground railroad, and like im saying to you guys earlier, blacks have no problems getting jobs and going to school, neither do natives neither do asians.
We have laws like i said that allow natives to avoid paying taxes, and the government pays for there school. The people in my history that did those evil things are dead, people like you continue to treat me as the devil, even though in my country there have been obvious changes......

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 22nd, 2007, 8:21 am

in my country if you want something bad enough youll get it, i can tell you that the blacks that wanted to go to school are going to school, the ones that dont are just lazy, why do i care what you think you called me a goat, your mad at white america, just as how white americans are overcome with greedyness, african americans are overcome by hatred, both your hatreds are spilling into my country corrupting the delicate balance people like me are trying to preserve

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 22nd, 2007, 8:26 am

again "black", who are you?
black wrote:lol goats and their mental disorders.
a racist, im not part of your culture, im not part of american culture (white or black), i choose to live my life with my people (whoever they are), but i take offense to this and im sure oothers do, not just outside of america.

Just like madmiddle said, "I call it how i see it"

Well im calling it as i see it, ALL YOU AMERICANS ARE THE SAME WILL BE THE SAME no matter what color the skin is of the majority.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 22nd, 2007, 8:28 am

perongregory wrote:, just admit that shit
We have been, and some of us arent even american...... Can we get a shred of respect?

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 22nd, 2007, 8:33 am

The number one export from america is racism

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 22nd, 2007, 8:37 am

The hatred of the american people is beginning to surround my country and war is becoming inevitable, the lord said the devil would bring his war into my country and make war with me, and the lord says that iam to defend myself from those who try to invade and corrupt my people and myself.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 22nd, 2007, 8:46 am

since day 1 i have been talking to myself it seems, people log onto here just express hatred, i share what i have read, and my threads are under >30 views, people still ask questions that can be answered from reading some of my posts, the information is HERE, but all i see is neglect from BOTH parties in america....

Its obvious how white americans feel about the situation some are against the current structure, while the majority are for it....

But i have a question to the American African community;

Do you all accept madmiddles hatred from ALL whites (good or bad)? Do you believe in the extermination of whites off the face of the earth?? Im asking the people with <500 posts to answer me? And if this question goes unanswered by more then 3 people i know now what america has become....

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 22nd, 2007, 9:05 am

in school as a young mentally vulnerable child the teachers in school showed us what happened to the natives during colonialism, the asians who worked on the CPR, the blacks who fled amerca to live in Canada, the Natives who warned Canada of americas plans to invade canada, who our provincial and country names are named after native beliefs,racism exists in my country but more on the person to person level, were ive been saying the whole time we have to stop....

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 22nd, 2007, 9:07 am

im done my rant here, but whats being preached here about white people is wrong, just from whats typed here ive met more racists non whites then whites, and that you better believe!

BTW my question still stands...

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » January 22nd, 2007, 8:35 pm

blakk is no better then a fuckin cracka ass kkk white cloak wearin bitch he cant accept the fact he is racist and he is tryin to make it look like since hes black it isnt bad

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 22nd, 2007, 8:59 pm

Not everyone wants the whole white race exterminated (i dont even think that its possible). Just like not every white person supports white supremecy, but its alwayz those voices that preach hate that are heard.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 22nd, 2007, 9:01 pm

johnnny wrote:
perongregory wrote:, just admit that shit
We have been, and some of us arent even american...... Can we get a shred of respect?
:idea: :!:

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » January 23rd, 2007, 1:41 am

johnnny wrote:
black wrote:
johnnny wrote: cause we never had slaves like america
come now dude, don't lie canada had slaves. you had black codes like code noir, ya'll use to torture slaves by breaking their legs if they broke the law, ya'll even sent people to the gallows with cut off hands. your so called law "An Act to Prevent the Future Introduction of Slaves" allowed slavery to remain you just couldn't import any more slaves. canada was created from the enslavement and murder of millions of slaves during the french and british wars in the carribeans. it my not have been as bad as the u.s. but yall had ya'll hands in slavery to.
i know we had our hand in slavery thats why i said not like america, then after we had gotten rid of slavery, we had the underground railroad, and like im saying to you guys earlier, blacks have no problems getting jobs and going to school, neither do natives neither do asians.
We have laws like i said that allow natives to avoid paying taxes, and the government pays for there school. The people in my history that did those evil things are dead, people like you continue to treat me as the devil, even though in my country there have been obvious changes......
shut the fuck up, why you always assuming i'm talking down on you? did i say johnny you goat? i don't think so. all i said was don't sit here and act like canada didn't have slaves, when they did. and here you is giving this long as speech cryin and shit, why don't you black people like me? fuck outta here with that shit. you white people need to wake up and realize that not all black people is going to like you regardless if your intentions is good or not. you actin like a white girl getting mad when a brutha say i don't do the white thang. you sitting here acting like you so holy and you just want to get along but yet you on here telling brutha madmiddle and brutha Muhammad Ali to suck your dick. after that comment what makes you so better than me, brutha mad, or brutha ali? huh? you sitting here telling people that ghandi is the purest and we should take note. but brutha peron put you in your place and showed you ghandi other side. but i don't here you telling ghandi to suck your dick, but you gone tell madmiddle and ali to do it. fuck you white boi. you showed your true colors on this bitch. i ain't gone play with you, need to kick rocks and catch up witcha yo kind.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 23rd, 2007, 4:13 am

Anyone who talks BS about other races in general can suck all dicks of the world.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 23rd, 2007, 4:19 am

...nicely put.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 23rd, 2007, 4:19 am

agreed

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 23rd, 2007, 5:40 am

black wrote:
. after that comment what makes you so better than me, brutha mad, or brutha ali? huh? you sitting here telling people that ghandi is the purest and we should take note.
yep ghandi is up here calling me the devil....

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 23rd, 2007, 5:52 am

Sentenza wrote:Anyone who talks BS about other races in general can suck all dicks of the world.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 23rd, 2007, 6:02 am

johnnny wrote:
black wrote:
. after that comment what makes you so better than me, brutha mad, or brutha ali? huh? you sitting here telling people that ghandi is the purest and we should take note.
and nope he was a racist just like peron pointed out, the thing is i dont get mad when people point out things to me

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » January 23rd, 2007, 11:51 pm

johnnny wrote:
black wrote: after that comment what makes you so better than me, brutha mad, or brutha ali? huh? you sitting here telling people that ghandi is the purest and we should take note.

exactly, as long as ghandi ain't calling you a devil you can careless what he said about blacks.
'X' wrote:This is one of the reasons you have to consider the sincerity of those who claim to be agianst so-called racism.
real shit.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 24th, 2007, 7:40 am

madmiddle wrote:you shouldnt have told me to kiss your ass you hypocrite

You not gone are you brutha?

If the disrespect can be given, it should be able to be taken. I'm hoping everyone else peeped this...

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 24th, 2007, 7:46 am

black wrote: exactly, as long as ghandi ain't calling you a devil you can careless what he said about blacks.

and just as long madmiddle is calling me the devil you aint call about whites, you dig
'X' wrote:This is one of the reasons you have to consider the sincerity of those who claim to be agianst so-called racism.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 24th, 2007, 7:48 am

black wrote: exactly, as long as ghandi ain't calling you a devil you can careless what he said about blacks.
And you could careless if people like madmiddle and ali call me the devil, you dig
[/quote]

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 24th, 2007, 7:57 am

So once again
Sentenza wrote:Anyone who talks BS about other races in general can suck all dicks of the world.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 24th, 2007, 8:03 am

quit trying to expose me for something im not

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » January 24th, 2007, 12:53 pm

white power white power WHITE POWER!!!!!!

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » January 24th, 2007, 1:05 pm

black wrote:
exactly, as long as ghandi ain't calling you a devil you can careless what he said about blacks.
What exactly did he say about black people? Can you give me a link to some page about that?

Not that I wouldn't believe you as you usually post solid facts here, but I just haven't heard of him making comments about black people and I've read more than few books about/of him.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » January 24th, 2007, 1:07 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:white power white power WHITE POWER!!!!!!
Shut the f*ck up, kid, and go play with your toys.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » January 25th, 2007, 1:16 am

johnnny wrote: And you could careless if people like madmiddle and ali call me the devil, you dig
there's some cool white people on here but you ain't one of them. so when it comes to you, se11, christina, 88, invincible, blueeyeddevil, dc and any other racist white person you right, i could careless, cause they tellin the truth about ya.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » January 25th, 2007, 1:26 am

punamusta wrote:
black wrote:
What exactly did he say about black people? Can you give me a link to some page about that?

Not that I wouldn't believe you as you usually post solid facts here, but I just haven't heard of him making comments about black people and I've read more than few books about/of him.
what up punamsta?

The Gandhi Nobody Knows by Richard Grenier.

Gandhi: Saint or Sinner by Fazlul Huq

Gandhi: Behind the Mask of Divinity by G. B. Singh

he said this in his newspaper the indian opinion.

"Apart from whether or not this implies degradation, I must say it is rather dangerous. Kaffirs are as a rule uncivilized -- the convicts even more so. They are troublesome, very dirty and live almost like animals."

that's just one of the many things he has said.

here is a web link.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=2419

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 25th, 2007, 2:42 am

You sound like the stormfront dudes who are all on that bringing up obscure quotes from black leaders in particular MLK.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » January 25th, 2007, 3:57 am

TeeKay wrote:You sound like the stormfront dudes who are all on that bringing up obscure quotes from black leaders in particular MLK.
i ain't trippin of you i know what side you on, brutha x hipped me to it in your thead about your "stormfront coworker".
'X' wrote:
T.K wrote: So i was doing my regular check of stormfront (as you do )
As who do?

T.K. wrote: looking thru the "white singles picture thread" then BAM! a work colleague of mine has her pics posted up all over it , shit actually stunned me at first
White singles? No offense but it really trips me out on the things some be surprised at. alot of white folk surpress their ignorance thoughts and beliefs, so sometimes they seem cool or "normal" but deep inside?? :arrow:

lol, why is you looking in the singles section of a white power site? looking for a white power girlfriend to go along with your white power ego.