IS MONSTER KODY (ETG) REALLY ON CRACK

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
C.GISBEY

IS MONSTER KODY (ETG) REALLY ON CRACK

Unread post by C.GISBEY » March 5th, 2004, 6:57 am

JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THIS IS BS OR NOT BECAUSE IT DOESNT SOUND LIKE THE SAME MAN I READ ABOUT IN HIS BOOK.

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: IS MONSTER KODY (ETG) REALLY ON CRACK

Unread post by mangler » March 5th, 2004, 11:46 am

YES, ASK ANY REAL ETG

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by whitekid » March 5th, 2004, 5:21 pm

I thougght he was on sherm

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » March 6th, 2004, 4:25 am

Rock head, sherm head,,whats the difference..

choisauce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by choisauce » March 9th, 2004, 1:14 am

Oh, damn, is that right? What a trip. How did this happen? (if anyone even knows...)

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » March 9th, 2004, 2:04 am

I guess how it happens to anybody..u take one hit and your hooked. Drugs affect people of all walks of life..Chris Farley, Bobby Brown, Darryl Strawberry, John Belushi, River Pheonix, Charlie Sheen, and yes...Kody Scott..

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 9th, 2004, 9:07 am

when was this? I can't remember the name, but there is some cheesy gang movie you can get at blockbuster, kind of like crab 187/slob187. It has Monster in it and I think it was from 2000 or 2001. They follow him around south central and he's hittin fools up, scared the shi- outta some fool that tries to talk tough until he hears the name monster and then he goes straight hoe. Anyway, the point is he was still swoll as hell, looked like he'd knock a hole in someone's shi-. Didn't look like he was smoking no crack at all. He was smokin a blunt though.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 9th, 2004, 9:12 am

Oh, and also, in this tape, he seems to have given up that black power stuff cuz he was banging 83 and callin himself monster. Also while he was smokin a blunt he was talking about "well, today, I'm not killin no 60's, but tomorrow, who knows. ".

nofx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by nofx » March 9th, 2004, 9:27 am

Is the movie called 'War stories'
?

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 9th, 2004, 9:37 am

maybe. I rented it probably a year or two ago juyst cuz it said starring Monster Kody and it was in Blockbuster. I thought it was too good to be true, but it was really just like a cheesy home movie that had like a couple 10 minute short skits, with monster just being interviewed, or followed around and talked to in between these skits.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » March 9th, 2004, 12:06 pm

Panik thats War Stories and I search like 50 Block Busters stores and they don't have it anymore. I can't find it anywhere for sale only on the net. The guy that produced Dead Homiez produce War Stories. His name is Billy Wright.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 9th, 2004, 12:16 pm

Well, like I said, the mini "movies" are just plain shi-tty. They look like somebody got 20 homies together and thought up little scenes to shoot, like some fools rollin by dumpin on a funeral. I think they were completely wortheless. But the parts with monster were pretty tight. I had seen him interviewed a few times on TV mostly when he was locked up and on the black power prison shi-. But this was him just being a banger. He's rolling in the car with a camera man and sees some fool walking lookin like a banger with cornrows. Monsters like "watch this" and has them stop and he hops out. He hits the fool up and dude tells him his name is Kaos and acts like he's all hard for a second. Monsters like "Monsta Kody, eight tray gangsta" and this fool damn near wets his self and starts back trackin like nah, well, kaos is just sort of what i call myself, and uh I don't really bang or get down like that. Monster starts just clownin his ass. Then he just sits around smokin weed talkin bout shootin people and how he's on the run but still out in the hood. It's pretty entertaining. I got it at a blockbuster in orange. I also saw it at a mom and pop shop on bristol in santa ana.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » March 15th, 2004, 6:17 pm

what u guys talking about? Sanyika Shakur changed and doesn't support the killing of his own people. that movie must be bull dung. Ask Alonso

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 15th, 2004, 6:32 pm

Its still around, rather easy to find.
Last edited by Anonymous20 on March 15th, 2004, 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » March 15th, 2004, 8:26 pm

Man is Kody/Sanyika still even with his wife Tamu and kids or did they seperate and if so then why? Is he still a major part of their lives???

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 16th, 2004, 9:23 am

Don't get all broken hearted george. I guess some days he bangs, and some days he preaches. My only point was that the movie isn't all that old, and I ain't never seen no crackhead that swoll, so I just don't know if I buy the whole crackhead thing. Maybe smokes a couple primos or somethin, but he didn't look much smaller than the picture on the book, and you don't stay that big smokin crack.

X-TribalSoldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by X-TribalSoldier » March 16th, 2004, 9:38 am

The fact is Panik that a zombie can be physically fit. Those are muscle(tissues) the effect that drugs have are in most cases damaging to the muscle growth, but if the muscle mass is already there then the physique may not be effected greatly. So it is possible that he could be on crack. This is a controlling substance that can and will enable you to take a man's life with lil or no regards whatsoever. I believe that if and when Monster killed he was under the influence. When most bangers do they dirt they are on a controlled substance. Usaully the average sound minded man can not kill in his consious state of being but drugz terminate consious.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 16th, 2004, 9:46 am

I know that homie, and even in his book he said that he was shermed out a lot. But. I know my share of crackheads, and ain't none of them big and swoll, even if they used to be. They might look cut, but there's no way you can keep your weight up in muscle mass hittin the pipe. I mean this fool is like 5'8", and looke bigger than Tyson. There is no way he was hittin the glass willie. Like I said, maybe he smokes primos sometimes, cuz I know plenty of folks that smoke primos with yay in 'em, but only a couple times a week/month, whatever. But I think you can smoke a primo without being a crackhead. That is what they were sayin in the other thread, and that means hittin the pipe. And I don't know what kinda crackheads you ever seen, but don't none of 'em look like they benching 500lbs.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 16th, 2004, 10:55 am

Panik wrote:I know that homie, and even in his book he said that he was shermed out a lot. But. I know my share of crackheads, and ain't none of them big and swoll, even if they used to be. They might look cut, but there's no way you can keep your weight up in muscle mass hittin the pipe. I mean this fool is like 5'8", and looke bigger than Tyson. There is no way he was hittin the glass willie. Like I said, maybe he smokes primos sometimes, because I know plenty of folks that smoke primos with yay in 'em, but only a couple times a week/month, whatever. But I think you can smoke a primo without being a crackhead. That is what they were sayin in the other thread, and that means hittin the pipe. And I don't know what kinda crackheads you ever seen, but don't none of 'em look like they benching 500lbs.
Crack is cocaine in rock form.....therefore a crackhead is one who fiends for crack...period, it has doesn't matter if it is in a zigzag, blunt, or glass, or pipe.

Traditional cocaine free base is smoked through a water or glass pipe in which the substance was originally pro-duced or sprinkled on a weed or tobacco and smoked. Today they use the little small glass pipes, many people still refer to that as basing....anyone who fiends for that glass pipe is considered a basehead!

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 16th, 2004, 11:07 am

X-TribalSoldier wrote:The fact is Panik that a zombie can be physically fit. Those are muscle(tissues) the effect that drugs have are in most cases damaging to the muscle growth, but if the muscle mass is already there then the physique may not be effected greatly. So it is possible that he could be on crack. This is a controlling substance that can and will enable you to take a man's life with lil or no regards whatsoever. I believe that if and when Monster killed he was under the influence. When most bangers do they dirt they are on a controlled substance. Usaully the average sound minded man can not kill in his consious state of being but drugz terminate consious.
Another misperception about crack and its physical form is an obvious one. A person who manages to eat regulary and get his/her rest is less likely to lose weight or their physical appearance. One who eats lightly or once a day and stays up 2 and 3 days at a time will get sucked up rather easily.

When trying to size up a smoker that does alot of prison time, you have to look at how long a person has been out before you can really tell if he is smoking or not. A smoker thats out on parole for 5 or 6 months is likely testing and reporting to a PO. This type of individual is likely to look healthier than a smoker with no stipulations and been out 2 or 3 years.

Anyway.....two question I'd like to ask someone is........what happened to Monsters $750,000 cash money tax free he had sitting in his bank account a few years ago? Also, why do we (Not all of us) look down on baseheads but not primo heads and sherm heads? Is one high better than thee other?

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 16th, 2004, 11:24 am

I see the difference as this. You RARELY see anyone that hits the pipe on Saturdays. Or once a month, or once a day for that matter. I smoke primos, and know quite a few others that do. Usually this is a once in a while thing. And when smoked, it's smoke a couple and go on about your business. All the people I know that hit the pipe hit it almost if not every day, every chance they get. And they don't take a couple hits and then call it a day, they smoke till it's gone and then go on a mission to get more. There's a difference between using cocaine once in a while, and using cocaine every day all day. It's like the difference between someone that goes to a bar on the weekend and has a few beeers and and alcoholic that wakes up to a 5th of vodka every morning.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 16th, 2004, 11:39 am

Panik wrote:I see the difference as this. You RARELY see anyone that hits the pipe on Saturdays. Or once a month, or once a day for that matter. I smoke primos, and know quite a few others that do. Usually this is a once in a while thing. And when smoked, it's smoke a couple and go on about your business. All the people I know that hit the pipe hit it almost if not every day, every chance they get. And they don't take a couple hits and then call it a day, they smoke till it's gone and then go on a mission to get more. There's a difference between using cocaine once in a while, and using cocaine every day all day. It's like the difference between someone that goes to a bar on the weekend and has a few beeers and and alcoholic that wakes up to a 5th of vodka every morning.
You are very articulant and correct by using the terms "RARELY" and "USUALLY" ...it depends on the individual...just like in your bar comparison. It can depend on control as well. You have compulsive gamblers, and then the one's who gamble for fun. You have chain smokers, and you have the smokers that just burn cigerette's or take a few puffs and toss them out.

Smoking crack, is crack, I don't give one crackhead more credit than thee other although I would say the one using glass is MORE LIKELY but not necessarily factual- to be worse. Unlike your experience, I know a girl who smoked primo's all day and never eat then go sell her body when she runs out...then I know guys who use glass and play in the NFL/NBA, but only smoke in the off season..I also know some aircraft workers that only smoke on friday and saturday. So they do exist homie, thats real.

So......you are 100% correct in the sense of RARELY and USUALLY... because there are OCCASSIONS that prove otherwise...it depends on the individual and their habit or career....PERIOD!

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 16th, 2004, 11:53 am

Well then I guess as far as I'm concerned, a CRACKHEAD is someone who smokes whenever and as much as they can. A "recreational" user I don't really see a problem with no matter what the drug. I think this thread started because in another thread someone was sayin Monster was a crackhead, and that's why he was washed up and not respected. I think that this implies that he's out there scroungin up $ for a two dollar hit at 4 in the morning and robbin old ladies, and hitting the pipe. My whole thing is that yeah, I believe he may smoke primos, hell, even the pipe (but I doubt it). But whatever he's doing, he can't be too heavy into it, ot he would not still look the way he does. So if he does smoke crack in any form whether in weed, tobacco, or glass, he must be a "recreational" smoker, and I don't think it would have much to do with his being washed up, if that is what he's considered now.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » March 16th, 2004, 12:44 pm

Just trying to get a handle on the terms here. To me "Glass" is crystal, ice, shabu, tweak, etc. It looks like glass and is odorless and tasteless when smoked through a glass pipe. But "Crack" is just crack, not crystal meth.

Which is it?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 16th, 2004, 12:47 pm

Panik wrote:Well then I guess as far as I'm concerned, a CRACKHEAD is someone who smokes whenever and as much as they can. A "recreational" user I don't really see a problem with no matter what the drug. I think this thread started because in another thread someone was sayin Monster was a crackhead, and that's why he was washed up and not respected. I think that this implies that he's out there scroungin up $ for a two dollar hit at 4 in the morning and robbin old ladies, and hitting the pipe. My whole thing is that yeah, I believe he may smoke primos, hell, even the pipe (but I doubt it). But whatever he's doing, he can't be too heavy into it, ot he would not still look the way he does. So if he does smoke crack in any form whether in weed, tobacco, or glass, he must be a "recreational" smoker, and I don't think it would have much to do with his being washed up, if that is what he's considered now.
"Recreational" is a good term, I don't look down on nobody, we are all creatures of habit and ain't nobody perfect. Besides that, I can careless if Monster is a crackhead cause behind them walls he can still get at a niggah if he chooses. He ain't just swole, he got skills and experience.

Granted I ain't sure what the other thread is/was specifically speaking on but......the reason he is considered washed up is because of the rumors we all hear. Like getting whooped on by his lil homie. I've heard his homeboys in the gang module say "F that niggah" and then the crack rumors and the seperation from his turf.

Cuzzzzzz gave real names in his book, and accounts that certain homies wether from 30, 60, 83 have disputed or feel they were put on blast for the entire world to hear about. Also Murder has no statue of limitations and i'm not clear on this but...he told who killed Tyrone (from 60s)...I don't know if dude was ever tried for that murder....He also mentioned all the line pressers/soldiers/killers from 60's/83 in that era and that don't look good for these dudes when they have to go to board on 7 and 15 to life sentences that they've served 25 years on already.

Monsters era was the code of silence era, G's didn't talk much back then. He had a guilty past and found a way to make some quick cash by exposing his homeboys and enemies and it left some homies with their hands out and in awe that OG Big Monster would use real names and speak on homicides.

I wouldn't let anyone convince me Monster is washed up, a man is going to always be a man, and he is always going to be a solider when it counts no matter if his homies accept him in the hood or not. Some niggah's will be lucky to live as a gang member as long as Monster has!!!!

--------------------4 decades of bangin'!------------------------------

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 16th, 2004, 12:49 pm

BIG DUSTY LOCO wrote:Just trying to get a handle on the terms here. To me "Glass" is crystal, ice, shabu, tweak, etc. It looks like glass and is odorless and tasteless when smoked through a glass pipe. But "Crack" is just crack, not crystal meth.

Which is it?
LOL. Glass as in glass pipe, not the dope term! lol To me ice is what I put in my Belvie and Hypnotic, not a drug......:)

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 16th, 2004, 1:04 pm

I feel you dusty, but did he really use real names on the murders? I always figured that anything to do with murder the names were changed. I mean he gave at least 10 names of fools that he killed himself, and he had to have given fake names of those guys cuz otherwise he woulda picked up a bunch of new charges. Or did he just change the names of the people he killed and leave the real names of other people's dirt? And as for the glass, no i don't mean speed, I mean the glass dick.

X-TribalSoldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by X-TribalSoldier » March 16th, 2004, 2:45 pm

Thanks on the extra info Kev. I don't think this brutha has seen many addicted feins of crack. I personally know bruthas who smoke primos, snort coca etc. Some people just have different matabolisms and can lose, gain, or maintain weight better than others.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 16th, 2004, 2:54 pm

homie I seen more than I ever wanted to. I used to slang. Seen hundreds of 'em. And yeah, maybe fresh out someone might have some size, but I never seen nobody that was "addicted" keep any kind of weight on for long. Maybe fat, but not muscle. But even that's rare. For the most part, they skinny, or like I said, maybe cut. I'm sayin Monster looked like he was at least 225 of muscle, and at his height, you just don't do that smokin crack. Most people can't do that with 3 hours a day in the gym and years of training. Like I said, maybe using once in a while, but not no kind of addict. Especially not one that had $750,000. If he was a crackhead he woulda smoked himself down to 75 lbs homie with that kind of money. Anyway, I'm not on this thread to try to protect Monster personally. I don't know him, and don't really care. I'm saying taht ANYONE that is built like that is probably not any kind of crackhead, cuz they don't make crackheads that swoll. Crack takes swoll mf'ers and ruins them. You don't walk around looking like no bodybuilder/weight trainer if your hittin the pipe.

trayway
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by trayway » March 24th, 2004, 11:28 am

IT DONT MATTER IF THE 6IG HOMIE A CRACCHEAD OR SHERMHEAD NOONE CAN TAKE AWAY THE FACT THAT HE 6ANGS THE GANG TO THE FULLEST AND NIGGAS STILL FEAR THE HOMIE YA DIG

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 24th, 2004, 1:22 pm

trayway wrote:IT DONT MATTER IF THE 6IG HOMIE A CRACCHEAD OR SHERMHEAD NOONE CAN TAKE AWAY THE FACT THAT HE 6ANGS THE GANG TO THE FULLEST AND NIGGAS STILL FEAR THE HOMIE YA DIG
Can't fear what you don't see.

X-TribalSoldier
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by X-TribalSoldier » March 24th, 2004, 1:37 pm

Most ignorant people will fear anyone with a big enough fan base and facisous stories. A real intelligent man realizes that any man is capabale of murder and can be murdered. Some of us believe in an old saying I think Biggie quoted it best "n****'s bleed just like us" Although I don't really relate to the destruction of any other African I do however realize that most of us still sleep and still posess our primal character, and can become a threat to other Africans which puts men like me in the position to correct another African. So to your post one should not fear Monster Kody and I think he himself has realized that only the weak minded fear him. People who conform to the ghetto folklore's of this man fear him. I have known killers and most of these killers would not publish a book about there misdeeds. My question to you is that you refered to him as your homie? Do you live in N.Y.? If so have you ever met your homie? Do you fear Monster Kody? I know he from your set, but do you fear him?