Black Egypt videos

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Black Egypt videos

Unread post by perongregory » February 1st, 2007, 2:27 pm

Peep this black peeps, and open minded, truth seeking others too.

pt. 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN1KYkeBYTk

pt. 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG13QinQMfw

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » February 1st, 2007, 2:32 pm

Interesting....I am going to comment on this later, but let it be known, that eurocentristic history is stupid. We definitely got our own culture & history (which has good things in it, just to mention it), but wheres the point in twisting other peoples history?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 1st, 2007, 2:41 pm

Sentenza wrote:Interesting....I am going to comment on this later, but let it be known, that eurocentristic history is stupid. We definitely got our own culture & history (which has good things in it, just to mention it), but wheres the point in twisting other peoples history?
keeping them oppressed and stupid. And history has been so twisted by some that you have people lookin to find their history and they just go rabid claimin everything. Study thoroughly. But Egypt is black and I dont care what knowone says, I even had a leading Egyptologist from Johns Hopkins University (one of the leading reserach university in the world) tell me that they've known the total history and origins of the Egyptians for the past 50 years, and that they are an central western African people (I think she said), that migrated to the nile river, and moved up. But of course she had to tell this to me and the homie in private. She couldn't fuck up the good myth in front of all the white people at the KIng Tut exhibition. Then she went on to tell us some bs about how she sympathizes with Zarqawii (Egypt's leading Egyptologist), that they teach all teh arab Egyptians as kids that it was their people who were the Ancient Egyptians. But fuck that, what about the young black kids? But oh yeah, we were just fuckin slaves and got our assess kicked, and now we sell drugs and kill each other. Thats because we have no knowledge of self, and others are abetting in this scandalous behavior and they will pay some day.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 1st, 2007, 2:50 pm

Actually, the whole debate over Egypt had a huge over all impact on the field of Anthropology, as Eurocentric teaching has been exposed in recent decades. Skull measurements proven unreliable, information fabricated, bogus theories of a mysterious "Mediterranean race" from the north who swept into northern Africa and civilized the pagan savages. Yet, recent archaeological evidence show the Predynastic/Old Kingdom Egyptians (Especially Upper Nile Egypt) were indigenous to Africa, and belonged to a Nilo-Saharan culture (THIS IS WHAT I MEANT TO SAY about where the Egyptians come from), as that of Nubia. DNA analysis also shows that the Ancient Egyptians are most closely related to "The Tigre People" of Northern Eritria, which gives credence to the claim by the Egyptians that they were descendants of the "Puntites" whose kindgoms were in East Africa.

Tigre woman:
http://www.joshuaproject.net/profile...os/p110051.jpg

Egypt is indeed the link, as is Nubia. They're the mothers of Ethiopia, Songhay, Ghana, Ancient Mali, and Timbuktu among others.. Don't let anybody tell you that the Egyptians were white, Arab, or anything other than African. The people there now are descendant of invaders over thousands of years, yet even so the rural Egyptians, and Upper Egyptians near Luxor still show strong affinity with their ancient ancestors, and can be seen in their darker skin, curlier hair, and more Africanized traits.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 1st, 2007, 3:08 pm

[quote="perongregory"][quote="Sentenza"]Interesting....I am going to comment on this later, but let it be known, that eurocentristic history is stupid. We definitely got our own culture & history (which has good things in it, just to mention it), but wheres the point in twisting other peoples history?[/quote]

keeping them oppressed and stupid. And history has been so twisted by some that you have people lookin to find their history and they just go rabid claimin everything. Study thoroughly. But Egypt is black and I dont care what knowone says, I even had a leading Egyptologist from Johns Hopkins University (one of the leading reserach university in the world) tell me that they've known the total history and origins of the Egyptians for the past 50 years, and that they are an central western African people (I think she said), that migrated to the nile river, and moved up. But of course she had to tell this to me and the homie in private. She couldn't fu-- up the good myth in front of all the white people at the KIng Tut exhibition. Then she went on to tell us some bs about how she sympathizes with Zarqawii (Egypt's leading Egyptologist), that they teach all teh arab Egyptians as kids that it was their people who were the Ancient Egyptians. But fu-- that, what about the young black kids? But oh yeah, we were just fuckin slaves and got our assess kicked, and now we sell drugs and kill each other. Thats because we have no knowledge of self, and others are abetting in this scandalous behavior and they will pay some day.[/quote]

john hopkins university in Bmore?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 1st, 2007, 3:10 pm

Qdawg wrote:
perongregory wrote:
Sentenza wrote:Interesting....I am going to comment on this later, but let it be known, that eurocentristic history is stupid. We definitely got our own culture & history (which has good things in it, just to mention it), but wheres the point in twisting other peoples history?
keeping them oppressed and stupid. And history has been so twisted by some that you have people lookin to find their history and they just go rabid claimin everything. Study thoroughly. But Egypt is black and I dont care what knowone says, I even had a leading Egyptologist from Johns Hopkins University (one of the leading reserach university in the world) tell me that they've known the total history and origins of the Egyptians for the past 50 years, and that they are an central western African people (I think she said), that migrated to the nile river, and moved up. But of course she had to tell this to me and the homie in private. She couldn't fu-- up the good myth in front of all the white people at the KIng Tut exhibition. Then she went on to tell us some bs about how she sympathizes with Zarqawii (Egypt's leading Egyptologist), that they teach all teh arab Egyptians as kids that it was their people who were the Ancient Egyptians. But fu-- that, what about the young black kids? But oh yeah, we were just fuckin slaves and got our assess kicked, and now we sell drugs and kill each other. Thats because we have no knowledge of self, and others are abetting in this scandalous behavior and they will pay some day.
yeah.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 1st, 2007, 3:16 pm

egyptians is black ,morrocans,all that...never came across my mind not once that they was white..even though some egyptians favor iraqi's

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 1st, 2007, 3:18 pm

Qdawg wrote:egyptians is black ,morrocans,all that...never came across my mind not once that they was white..even though some egyptians favor iraqi's
you talkin bout the ancient ones are the present egyptians, morrocans and all them peoples?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 1st, 2007, 3:25 pm

[quote="perongregory"][quote="Qdawg"]egyptians is black ,morrocans,all that...never came across my mind not once that they was white..even though some egyptians favor iraqi's[/quote]

you talkin bout the ancient ones are the present egyptians, morrocans and all them peoples?[/quote]

up to date....from what ive seen they come in a variety of looks...some come in a pale color...some are cripsy black...some are brownskin...some look iraqi/afghan

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 1st, 2007, 3:27 pm

[quote="Qdawg"][quote="perongregory"][quote="Qdawg"]egyptians is black ,morrocans,all that...never came across my mind not once that they was white..even though some egyptians favor iraqi's[/quote]

you talkin bout the ancient ones are the present egyptians, morrocans and all them peoples?[/quote]

up to date....from what ive seen they come in a variety of looks...some come in a pale color...some are cripsy black...some are brownskin...some look iraqi/afghan[/quote]

when i say pale i dont mean jim carrey white...i mean like a dirty pale complexion-same as saddam hussein complexion

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 1st, 2007, 3:29 pm

oh yeah, i hear ya. THem is berbers and shit, and the only reason a lot of them look like arabs is because arabs been fuckin people in N. Africa for centuries.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 1st, 2007, 3:30 pm

[quote="perongregory"][quote="Qdawg"][quote="perongregory"][quote="Sentenza"]Interesting....I am going to comment on this later, but let it be known, that eurocentristic history is stupid. We definitely got our own culture & history (which has good things in it, just to mention it), but wheres the point in twisting other peoples history?[/quote]

keeping them oppressed and stupid. And history has been so twisted by some that you have people lookin to find their history and they just go rabid claimin everything. Study thoroughly. But Egypt is black and I dont care what knowone says, I even had a leading Egyptologist from Johns Hopkins University (one of the leading reserach university in the world) tell me that they've known the total history and origins of the Egyptians for the past 50 years, and that they are an central western African people (I think she said), that migrated to the nile river, and moved up. But of course she had to tell this to me and the homie in private. She couldn't fu-- up the good myth in front of all the white people at the KIng Tut exhibition. Then she went on to tell us some bs about how she sympathizes with Zarqawii (Egypt's leading Egyptologist), that they teach all teh arab Egyptians as kids that it was their people who were the Ancient Egyptians. But fu-- that, what about the young black kids? But oh yeah, we were just fuckin slaves and got our assess kicked, and now we sell drugs and kill each other. Thats because we have no knowledge of self, and others are abetting in this scandalous behavior and they will pay some day.[/quote]

john hopkins university in Bmore?[/quote]

yeah.[/quote]

thats official...i didnt know john hop..got down like that...i know its a good college for medical field etc

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 1st, 2007, 3:32 pm

Qdawg wrote:
perongregory wrote:
Qdawg wrote:
perongregory wrote:
keeping them oppressed and stupid. And history has been so twisted by some that you have people lookin to find their history and they just go rabid claimin everything. Study thoroughly. But Egypt is black and I dont care what knowone says, I even had a leading Egyptologist from Johns Hopkins University (one of the leading reserach university in the world) tell me that they've known the total history and origins of the Egyptians for the past 50 years, and that they are an central western African people (I think she said), that migrated to the nile river, and moved up. But of course she had to tell this to me and the homie in private. She couldn't fu-- up the good myth in front of all the white people at the KIng Tut exhibition. Then she went on to tell us some bs about how she sympathizes with Zarqawii (Egypt's leading Egyptologist), that they teach all teh arab Egyptians as kids that it was their people who were the Ancient Egyptians. But fu-- that, what about the young black kids? But oh yeah, we were just fuckin slaves and got our assess kicked, and now we sell drugs and kill each other. Thats because we have no knowledge of self, and others are abetting in this scandalous behavior and they will pay some day.
yeah.
thats official...i didnt know john hop..got down like that...i know its a good college for medical field etc
They get enough money from the fed gov.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » February 2nd, 2007, 12:45 am

Good post peron.Its funny with all the proof we have to show the world this the still wouldnt excpet it I bet.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 2nd, 2007, 4:15 am

perongregory wrote:
Why did she have to tell you in private?It is known already since a long time that most Egyptians were black. Their language was also uf central african origin (not to say sub-saharan :lol: :wink: )

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 2nd, 2007, 10:37 am

Sentenza wrote:
perongregory wrote:
Why did she have to tell you in private?It is known already since a long time that most Egyptians were black. Their language was also uf central african origin (not to say sub-saharan :lol: :wink: )
why is anything done in private? to not let vital information slip to the masses.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 2nd, 2007, 10:42 am

Oaktown_G wrote:Good post peron.Its funny with all the proof we have to show the world this the still wouldnt excpet it I bet.
fasho, you know how it is.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 2nd, 2007, 10:51 am

perongregory wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
perongregory wrote:
why is anything done in private? to not let vital information slip to the masses.
Well to me thats not too vital. No offense, but i am not having a hard time accepting these facts. Especially if its truth it is not supposed to be kept in private. You have to shout it out extra loud then.

Those who are willing to learn and are open minded will learn, those who do not want to (white supremacists/eurocentrists/racists of all colour) will never accept any truth that opposes their ideology anyways.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » February 2nd, 2007, 11:15 am

Sentenza wrote:
perongregory wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
perongregory wrote:
Well to me thats not too vital. No offense, but i am not having a hard time accepting these facts. Especially if its truth it is not supposed to be kept in private. You have to shout it out extra loud then.

Those who are willing to learn and are open minded will learn, those who do not want to (white supremacists/eurocentrists/racists of all colour) will never accept any truth that opposes their ideology anyways.
Oh, but it is so vital.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » February 2nd, 2007, 12:13 pm

perongregory wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
perongregory wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
perongregory wrote:

Oh, but it is so vital.
But haven't you now let that vital information slip out and potentially reach the masses?? What have you done...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!@!?! I'm just kidding. Interesting post though. I tend to believe that humans were put here on earth around the same time under different 'races' on seperate parts of the earth. Like a giant ant colony of different ants to see how we'd all react once we came in contact with each other. Like some sort of bad science project for some intergalactic space kid who has too much time on his hands. Damn you alien space child! What have YOU done!!? Ahh it's a slow day at work.

Question as well, how do you feel about the arab egyptians you mentioned and their teachings? Are this immigrated arabs or mixed over time? It sounds like they've come in, mixed in with the population over time and are now trying to change the history to fit their teachings? Sorry, I don't know much about the teachings and going ons in Egypt.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » February 5th, 2007, 5:00 pm

perongregory wrote:
I'm starting to change my mind about this Egypt is black vs. Arab thing.

I still don't know enough information but I now recognize many of the greatest Pharoahs were Nubian or some other "black" ethnicity.

but a few of them like Akhenaton's father I am not sure about because it seemed like it was a big deal at the time of his father's marriage that he married a black women, so I think there were mutliple dynasties, some of which were not black but many which were.

p.s. Ethiopa's origins are a little more complicated because of the of Jewish community and it being one of the first Christian nations

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » August 5th, 2007, 6:39 pm

Good Post Peron!

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » August 6th, 2007, 2:33 am

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS , THE TRUTH WILL COME TO THE LIGHT

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » August 7th, 2007, 9:51 am

arent arabs(semetic) considered a sub african race? they were black too back in ancient times but not like the negroid black. the light skin arabs of today are who have mixed caucasiod blood in them from mixing with through invasions, migrations or just from white slaves and you mostly find these arabs along the mediterrean or northern middle east and the ones near persia. also ethiopians and somalis arent negeroid they are semetic same with the berbers who alos have light skin through mixing with europeans. the ancient egyptain them selves were semetic with many peoples they spoke a semetic language, had the same culture even had similar religous practices. the light skin of egypt today is from invasions, migrations or from white slaves. also back in ancient times egyptains intermingled with greeks alot even migrating to each others land.

semites are african too

http://www.afro-netizen.com/2004/02/wer ... _and_.html

ancient arabs were black

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/ses ... -ofo-annu/

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/ses ... -mohammed/

i've talked abouth this in my other topic.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 7th, 2007, 12:31 pm

i can't find any actual demographics of egypt, except 97% of the population is "Egyptian". i am not one to be speaking on the history of ancient egypt, because i am not qualified to. but, Egyptian people today have to be from a mixed and diversed ancestry. its geographical location is one of the reasons for this. Egyptians do not show their black roots or heritage at all. most look "middle eastern" or white. other eastern african nations like somolia, sudan, and djibouti, you can tell the people are from black ancestry much clearer and the impact of arabic life is very obyvious in these peoples.

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » August 8th, 2007, 2:10 am

Str8UpMenace wrote:arent arabs(semetic) considered a sub african race? they were black too back in ancient times but not like the negroid black. the light skin arabs of today are who have mixed caucasiod blood in them from mixing with through invasions, migrations or just from white slaves and you mostly find these arabs along the mediterrean or northern middle east and the ones near persia. also ethiopians and somalis arent negeroid they are semetic same with the berbers who alos have light skin through mixing with europeans. the ancient egyptain them selves were semetic with many peoples they spoke a semetic language, had the same culture even had similar religous practices. the light skin of egypt today is from invasions, migrations or from white slaves. also back in ancient times egyptains intermingled with greeks alot even migrating to each others land.

semites are african too

http://www.afro-netizen.com/2004/02/wer ... _and_.html

ancient arabs were black

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/ses ... -mohammed/

i've talked abouth this in my other topic.
Good sources man! Another good reading is Blacks in Antiquity: Ethiopians in the Greco-Roman Experience and Before Color Prejudice: The Ancient View of Blacks

According to Professor Emeritus Frank M. Snowden Jr., (AB, AM, Ph.D.) Howard University Classicist Department — reading of the sources, the Ethiopians “pioneered” religion, and were key to the origin and propagation of many of the customs which existed in Egypt. The Egyptians, it was argued, were descendants of the Ethiopians. Snowden states that the term Kushites, Nubians, or Ethiopians is to used in much the same way as the modern term “colored”, “black, or Negro”.

Professor Frank M. Snowden Jr

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/28/obitu ... =permalink

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 8th, 2007, 5:38 pm

I was talking to someone on another forum that visited Egypt recently and told everyone that the Egyptian government is keeping the truth hidden. They are keeping the truth about black Egypt hidden because of the white tourism.

If whites find out they were wrong all along and that Egypt was indeed black, they will pull their funding and no one will ever visit.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 11th, 2007, 11:15 am

A Ghost wrote:I was talking to someone on another forum that visited Egypt recently and told everyone that the Egyptian government is keeping the truth hidden. They are keeping the truth about black Egypt hidden because of the white tourism.

If whites find out they were wrong all along and that Egypt was indeed black, they will pull their funding and no one will ever visit.
I dont think its that simple. I have been to Egypt recently and i can say that there are lots of different opinions about that (hi-)story.
Some Arabs are neglecting the black african influence of Egypt too. Nubians told me Arabs suck, other people told me there are no race issues in Egypt at all.
Then there are those black/white (yes, there are a few white arabs who look like English people)/arab Egyptians that say they were all infidels anyways, so who cares.
To be honest i havent seen too many blacks in Cairo, but of course they are there. And the further south you go, the more predominant they become.
But in my impression race doesnt seem to play a role too much in Egypt, no matter what anyone says.
And the corpses of the Pharaos (Ramses II., Hatshepsut etc.) which i have seen seemed like mixed people to me. But i am no expert about this topic.
But definitely there has been a huge black african influence in Egypt in history, no doubt about that.

doja
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by doja » October 11th, 2007, 4:28 pm

its funny when white ppl talk about jewish slaves in egypt then they remember that egypt is in africa and therefore is indeed blac. but when its time to talk about the pyramids and egypts legacy it becomes foggy. white ppl must be the original zulu then since they r runnin shit in south africa..

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 11th, 2007, 10:25 pm

A Ghost wrote:I was talking to someone on another forum that visited Egypt recently and told everyone that the Egyptian government is keeping the truth hidden. They are keeping the truth about black Egypt hidden because of the white tourism.

It's not that stuff they keep hidden - the only times they threatened to kill a historian was over Jewish stuff. After the Macedonian (Alexander) and Roman empires, Egypt was a melting pot for many intellectuals from many peoples, including many Jews. However the government and most Egyptians now deny this. This archaeologist found several royal rings that had "Yosev/f" carved on it, which clearly would point to who we translate as Joseph in the Bible. But this was shortly after the Seven Day War so the Egyptian government told him to keep it in their care, leave the country, and never talk about it. He stole one and ran off. It's weird because most Egyptians have no problem with Yusuf since he was in the Qu'ran and they accept him being a great figure and have no problem with his story, but the political atmosphere at the time overshadowed any other cultural or religious aspects of it.

thekinks1886
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thekinks1886 » May 24th, 2008, 3:25 am

perongregory wrote:

what a load of horseshit- peddling your victim BULL SH IT- whites don't run Egypt, so how the f uck are we controlling what Egypt portrays itself

See your last line, typical black victim mentality, always looking someone to blame and someone else to pay, that sort of bs keeps black people in the shit- kiss my white balls

thekinks1886
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thekinks1886 » May 24th, 2008, 3:26 am

doja wrote:its funny when white ppl talk about jewish slaves in egypt then they remember that egypt is in africa and therefore is indeed blac. but when its time to talk about the pyramids and egypts legacy it becomes foggy. white ppl must be the original zulu then since they r runnin shit in south africa..
educate yourself you muppet- the continent of Africa does not equal black- North Africans were not black ffs, a mixture of arabic, berber, european and the occasional black slave