store almost robbed twice on one week

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
bryan989
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

store almost robbed twice on one week

Unread post by bryan989 » February 2nd, 2007, 12:41 am

http://www.nbc4i.com/midwest/cmh/news.a ... -0012.html

For the second time in a week, a store clerk fought back against would-be robbers.

The attempted robbery occurred at the Walford Market in Clinton Township at about 8 p.m., NBC 4's Lauren Diedrich reported.

Police said 19-year-old Shandos Young and 18-year-old Justin Cockrell entered the market with bandanas over their faces and threatened the owner and another employee.

"I seen these guys storm in with their guns. I dropped the phone, backed away, drew my gun and fired two shots and just tried to get them out of the store," said Clive Weidle, the store clerk.

Weidle said it's not the first time he's had to defend his store from would-be robbers.

"I've had this happen before," he said. "I shot two guys in here in 2001. They came in with guns pointing at my chest. (They) put the customers on the floor at gunpoint and I came out blazing."

Investigators said set of footprints leading away from the store guided officers to the alleged weapon, a coat and latex gloves.

Both teenagers were captured a few blocks away and charged in connection with the robbery.

Officials said the extensive surveillance system in the market showed the incident from several angles.

The teens are scheduled to appear in court on Friday.

No injuries were reported.

bryan989
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bryan989 » February 2nd, 2007, 12:43 am

dude that runs that store doesnt id for blunt wraps...we always stop by there before going on a bake route.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 2nd, 2007, 12:56 am

dude that runs that store doesnt id for blunt wraps
LLLOOOLLL!!!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 2nd, 2007, 12:57 am

I buy the 60 pack boxes homie, the box is only $19.99 when is u were to buy 60 blunts indevidually youd be payin $60 +... LOL ima bargain smoker, ten blunts a day keep babylon away...

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » March 7th, 2007, 2:08 pm

blakk r u from ja ???