NYC- bx/Bronx

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 28th, 2007, 8:08 pm

I KNOW FOR SURE THE 30'S AND SANTANNA'S PUT IT DOWN BUT I GOT A FEMALE ON WALLCE AND ALLERTON I SEE THE TAGS WHEN I GET OFF THE 2 TRAIN BUT NO REAL BANGERS, MOSTLY MEXICANS, IM ALL OVER BK, AND MANHATTAN AND QNZ NOT TO FAMILIAR with THE BX.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 29th, 2007, 7:23 am

[quote="BG MLOCO"]I KNOW FOR SURE THE 30'S AND SANTANNA'S PUT IT DOWN BUT I GOT A FEMALE ON WALLCE AND ALLERTON I SEE THE TAGS WHEN I GET OFF THE 2 TRAIN BUT NO REAL BANGERS, MOSTLY MEXICANS, IM ALL OVER BK, AND MANHATTAN AND QNZ NOT TO FAMILIAR with THE BX.[/quote]

wallace ave is dead..its a chill spot in the bx
soon as you hop off the 2 train on white plains road & walk past the mcdonalds is usually bloods posted up right there,then around the corner on boston road is a corner store when it get dark its a bunch of so called bloods there...maybe 15-20 deep posted up

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 1st, 2007, 9:21 pm

im in the bronx daily... Bloods are in damn near every hood. Patterson is tagged up. Jackson got a big MOB Piru tag in the stairway lobby. Webster got tags too. Im always seeing Bloods in the Bronx. I seen crips one time on Kingsbridge Road and Morris I think. I also seen crip tags on 183rd near creston. But thats about it as far as crips go.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 2nd, 2007, 7:42 am

[quote="Qdawg"]bronx blood projects:
mitchell
mott haven
patterson
soundview
morrisiana aka vietnam
forest /50-50
webster
washington ave pjs
edenwald
gun hill
castle hill
p-parkway
lambert
monroe
bronxdale
secor
highbridge
a-jackson[/quote]

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 2nd, 2007, 8:20 pm

it also seem like every crew in the bronx cross out the c.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 2nd, 2007, 8:47 pm

zip i thought all dudes was thought to do that? or put the lil cent sign with the line going from the top to the bottom of a c

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 2nd, 2007, 8:51 pm

i never got the logic of why niggahs would tag up the project staircases..its where you rest at do that outside down the block or something if you gonna do it..most of the staircases be having piss in them so nobody uses the staircases so you doing that basically for yahself to see

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » February 2nd, 2007, 8:54 pm

Qdawg wrote:zip i thought all dudes was thought to do that? or put the lil cent sign with the line going from the top to the bottom of a c
Yup that and that little target sign in all the O's

And brooklyn spelled with three OOO's in a triangle LOL

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 2nd, 2007, 8:55 pm

[quote="Cold Bear"][quote="Qdawg"]zip i thought all dudes was thought to do that? or put the lil cent sign with the line going from the top to the bottom of a c[/quote]

Yup that and that little target sign in all the O's

And brooklyn spelled with three OOO's in a triangle LOL[/quote]

the 3 o's in a triangle is u.b.n trademark for the dawg-paw

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » February 2nd, 2007, 8:59 pm

Oh yeah I know that homie I was saying it's pretty much a given to see most Brooklyn tags with the three O's. In terms of commonality

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » February 3rd, 2007, 8:34 am

Qdawg wrote:zip i thought all dudes was thought to do that? or put the lil cent sign with the line going from the top to the bottom of a c
tru indeed...

but i all so see alot of crews who i dont recognize as blood sets crossing the c out.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » February 6th, 2007, 1:05 am

Niggas do that cuzz they mostly dicc ridin Blood cliccs round here. It's nothin new. The niggas that i chill with that don't bang any rags usually use "whas poppin" as a greeting and they use the word "rib" (notice it's not the word crib) to refer to they house.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » March 2nd, 2007, 5:45 am

I just watched some docs about NYC including a bit with some boys in blue on a hustling tip, claiming crip and at the same time the blue boy was standing two yards from a boy in red who was hustling his lil pitch next door to him. I couldn't understand it. Both lads started talking and saying how they were cool with each other, doing thier thing. I mean hell, its good they were cool with each other but wtf is going on here?
Whats gone wrong in NYC so that there came about such a massive IDENTITY CRISIS, that young ones started wanting to bang colours as in LA stylee? Why? LA has its own particular history (watch 'Bastards of the Party, v good) and NYC has its own history, so whats gwan with this? What is the identity crisis about?

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » March 4th, 2007, 1:35 pm

In NYC, we livin in a time where Bloods and Crips can get along. Niggas can actually get their hustle on to together. The only cats bangin is those that feel like that got somethin to prove or the little niggas. Everything is about that paper right now. Don't get it twisted, cats still get flipped for violating.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » March 5th, 2007, 5:59 am

And thats 100% cool. I can dig on that (gotta retrieve that ol' school word man!), wish that vibe would travel your continent. A paper chase is always better than a grave chase for true..

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 5th, 2007, 9:20 am

IN NYC IT DEPENDS WHAT HOOD U IN FOR B AND C PEACE, AND WHAT SETS EX IF MY SET IF YOU LIVE IN A HOOD WHERE AS U BLUE AND YOUR OTHER WORST ENEMY IS BLUE,AND ITS SOME RED IN THE MIDDLE AND THE RED IS AT WITH YOUR BLUE ENEMY THEN, MOSTLY LIKELY RED AND BLUE WOULD CO-EXIST NOT BE FRIENDS BUT NO HARM BETWEEN THE TWO, AND IT HAPPENS A LOT I KNOW PERSONALLY SOME LOCS AND DAMUS WHO SIDE WITH EACH OTHER TO GET THEIR ENIMIES.

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » March 5th, 2007, 11:07 am

Here is my question:

If NYC wanna bang LA style so bad... why they not doing it? They got the fashion down, but this peace shit/b'z and c'z coexisting w/o the threat of banging aint what its about.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » March 6th, 2007, 5:40 am

Maybe NYC is closer to a cool thing than La sides - if c's and b's can chill together and the big tip is sorting out economics, thats got to be progress from the Cain and Able style of LA. After all red and blue are aprt of the same spectrum seen...maybe its called evolution....

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » March 6th, 2007, 2:35 pm

youngwun Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:07 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my question:

If NYC wanna bang LA style so bad... why they not doing it? They got the fashion down, but this peace shit/b'z and c'z coexisting w/o the threat of banging aint what its about.

Ayo Youngwun I hear what u sayin. But not everyone tryin to bang the Cali way.( I'm One of em, but there are some real bangers out there that don't give f*cc.) It's not about a peace thing around here. Bangin is sometimes inevitable. But it makes no sense to make urself hot when there's paper to be made. Im just about the progression of my niggas and my Locs. If a blood nigga aint trippin why should I? If shit Craccs off, its because there's a personal beef going on.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » March 6th, 2007, 2:36 pm

Ayo Youngwun I hear what u sayin. But not everyone tryin to bang the Cali way.( I'm One of em, but there are some real bangers out there that don't give f*cc.) It's not about a peace thing around here. Bangin is sometimes inevitable. But it makes no sense to make urself hot when there's paper to be made. Im just about the progression of my niggas and my Locs. If a blood nigga aint trippin why should I? If shit Craccs off, its because there's a personal beef going on.

My fault i aint know the whole thing gon turn green like that.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 6th, 2007, 6:42 pm

YOUNGWUN WHAT IT IS HOMIE ITS MAD FACTORS FOR NYC GANGS NOT LIKE L.A( ABOUT I WOULD SAY 40% OF NYC SETS ARE VERY ACTIVE THE REST IS SEMI-ACTIVE TO HUSTLING TO NON-ACTIVE(
1. TOO MANY COPS, THERE IS A PIG DAM NEAR ON EVERY CORNER
2.TOO MANY GUN LAWS, AS WE ALL KNOW NYC HAS THE MOST GUN LAWS.
3. SOME NIGGAZ DONT TAKE IT SERIOUS, SOME OF US DO,
4. TOO MUCH CONFLICT BETWEEN LA SETS AND NYC SETS, AUTHENTICITY ISSUES ARE CRAZY, WHOSE IS REAL, WHO IS NOT, WHO RIDES THE 5 OR 6( THATS BS IN MY EYES BUT IM THE MINORITY WHEN IT COMES TO THAT)
5.NYC HAS ALOT TO SO NIGGAZ CAN STAY BUSY, DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU AT
6. MOST NON BANGERS CRITICIZE IT THEN INFLUENCE OTHERS TO STOP BANGING OR QUESTION THEM WHY
7. SOME HEADS JUST JOINED FOR THE STYLE AND THE NAME, BUT THEY DONT WANT TO FACE THE FUNK WHEN IT HAPPENS
8. SOME HEADS JUST FLAG AND LEAVE IT AT THAT,

THESE ARE JUST MY OPINIONS, I WERE QUESTIONED ABOUT LA STYLE I WOULD MY SET SORTA KINDA BUT NOT ALL THE WAY, LA AND NYC IS VERY DIFFERENT, BUT ACTIVE WE ARE AND ME TAKING ASS-WHOOPINGS( LITERALLY) BULLETS, SHOT AT NUMEROUS TIMES, LOSING FRIENDS, I SEEN BOTH SIDES OF THE STICC QUITE HONESTLY, BUT I CANT SPEAK FOR EVERYONE ELSE.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » March 6th, 2007, 10:12 pm

U basically sumed it all up Loc.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 7th, 2007, 10:19 pm

YEA CUZZ FA SHO, I MEAN NIGGAZ BANG OUT HERE BUT IT AINT LIKE EVERYWHERE IS DIFFERENT, BUT ON SUM REAL ISH I WOULD SAY LOCS IS ACTIVE, CUZ 1. WE BANG ON EACH OTHER, 2 WE BANG ON EACH OTHER MORE THAN THE RED ENEMIES DO, 3. REDS ARE DEEP BUT THEY NOT AS ACTIVE, NO DISS BUT THEY OUT NUMBER US 5:1 AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THEY HAVE MORE HOMIES RESTING.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 7th, 2007, 10:20 pm

YEA CUZZ FA SHO, I MEAN NIGGAZ BANG OUT HERE BUT IT AINT LIKE EVERYWHERE IS DIFFERENT, BUT ON SUM REAL ISH I WOULD SAY LOCS IS ACTIVE, CUZ 1. WE BANG ON EACH OTHER, 2 WE BANG ON EACH OTHER MORE THAN THE RED ENEMIES DO, 3. REDS ARE DEEP BUT THEY NOT AS ACTIVE, NO DISS BUT THEY OUT NUMBER US 5:1 AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THEY HAVE MORE HOMIES RESTING.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » March 8th, 2007, 5:36 pm

NO DISS BUT THEY OUT NUMBER US 5:1
Out here it's like 10 to 1. lol

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » March 18th, 2007, 2:09 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:YEA CUZZ FA SHO, I MEAN NIGGAZ BANG OUT HERE BUT IT AINT LIKE EVERYWHERE IS DIFFERENT, BUT ON SUM REAL ISH I WOULD SAY LOCS IS ACTIVE, because 1. WE BANG ON EACH OTHER, 2 WE BANG ON EACH OTHER MORE THAN THE RED ENEMIES DO, 3. REDS ARE DEEP BUT THEY NOT AS ACTIVE, NO DISS BUT THEY OUT NUMBER US 5:1 AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THEY HAVE MORE HOMIES RESTING.
smack yo self...

Bloods been putting it down since Day 1 out here. Ni99az is the most feared thats why ni99az dont be out like that no more. Red Flags make the hood hott. Locs was always known for flaggin less, and the only time you would see them flaggin is in their hood or on Jouvet. Now thats a fact. True, we got some homies resting... but it aint kuz of crips putting in work. One of my best homies got tooken out by a blood. We was doing Blood on Blood shit in the 90's. Yall ni99az now doing that. You say no diss, but I feel a certain way about it when u aint stating the facts.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 23rd, 2007, 9:55 pm

MOST FEARED LMAO :D :D :D , BY WHO, AND WHAT LOCS BEEN GIVING EACH OTHER THE BUSINESS FOR YEARS NOW, EVEN back IN MY DAYS IN SOUTH SHORE, FLATBUSH, BROWSVILLE, ENY SETS WASNT GETTING ALONG, AND AS FOR ACTIVITY YALL DAMUS GET YALL HUSTLE, ON, YALL RAP, YALL GOT THE GUAP, WE DO TO, BUT WE ARE ACTIVE,
STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN, EX HARLEM BLOODS=FASHING BANGERS, IM SRY, THERE IS AT LEAST 10 CRIP SETS UP THERE, AND HMMM THEY STILL BREATHING, AND I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT, AND EVERYONE KNOWS HARLEMS IS LIKE A GLAMOURUS VERSION OF THE LA JUNGLE , NOT AS VIOLENT, BUT A BLOOD HAVEN, OR SAFE PLACE. YALL DEEP ON THE ISLAND, UPSTATE, GREENE, ECT, ECT, ECT BUT FACE IT MOST BLOODS GET INITIATED IN JAIL, HMMM, SO HOW THEY GONNA ACT IN THE STREET, I DONT GET ALONG WITH ALL CRIPS, BUT IN ALL OF MY YEARS WATCHING, PARTICIPATING, IN THIS WE ARE ACTIVE, AND VERY OUTNUMBERED, WE DO THE DO, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. IM NOT EXXAGERATING, AND THE HOMIES, Q AND BLUECADDY COULD back ME UP ON THIS, AND WE DO RAG NOT AS OFTEN OR AS OUT THERE LIKE OK ANOTHER EXAMPLE, DAM NEAR EVERY LOCCED OUT HOOD IS VERY ACTIVE EX, VANDEVEER, CROWN HEIGHTS, KINGSBOROUGH, E21ST, SALLY MATTHEWS, MARCUS GARVEY, CYPRESS HILL, SOUTHSIDE AND S.OZONE, QNZ, NOW COMPARE THEM TO BLOOD DOMINANT HOODS, HARLEM- GET THEY MONEY BUT OTHER THAN THAT?????????, STARRET CITY- DEEP AS HELL?????? HOWARD HOUSES, DEEP BUT THEY WILL NOT CROSS ROCKWAY AVE, DONT GET ME WRONG THEY ARE SOME ACTIVE DEEP BLOOD HOODS, ALBANY PJ"S, MARCY, THOMPKINS, BUT THEY ARE MUCH MORE INACTIVE THAN ACTIVE.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » March 25th, 2007, 10:56 am

As far as for flaggin, after bangin a set for a couple years people should already know who u are. Flaggin isn't necessary. U are who u are no matter what colors u are wearin. Don't get shit twisted , just because u flag, it don't make you gangsta. I've ran into bloods who deny they flag and have given up their rags.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » March 27th, 2007, 1:01 pm

Enough with this Crips and Bloods in NYC stuff. Start your own thing, fools! Show a little pride in your own city!

Heres a few suggested names:

Black Scorpions
Gangster Immortals/Black Gangster Immortals/Black Ghetto Immortals
Immortal Brothers
Savage City Outlaws
etc. etc.

trade in your white t-shirts and baggy jeans for a leather jacket or a cut off jean jacket and some funky hat and act New York!

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » March 27th, 2007, 1:53 pm

:roll: oh lord

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » December 29th, 2007, 12:48 am

trade in your white t-shirts and baggy jeans for a leather jacket or a cut off jean jacket and some funky hat and act New York!
fu*k outta here with that, we been rockin white tees n baggy jeans...dnt try 2 play us, kuz back in the days, when we were break dancin, wearin gold ropes n rockin addidas with the fat laces, cali was on that shit 2, so dont even try 2 clown us like that dawg...talkin bout jean jackets n funky hats, nigga this is 07'....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 29th, 2007, 2:22 pm

that's how gang bangers yused to do it in NY, then that shit got cutoff no progression through the decades with Ny bangin, LA has a progression of bangin culture and trends.