White supremacy mental disorder

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 25th, 2007, 5:08 am

black wrote:
johnnny wrote: And you could careless if people like madmiddle and ali call me the devil, you dig
there's some cool white people on here but you ain't one of them. so when it comes to you, se11, christina, 88, invincible, blueeyeddevil, dc and any other racist white person you right, i could careless, cause they tellin the truth about ya.
you aint like me cause i choose to be vocal about shit, the only reason i was getting mad was because of madmiddles shit

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 25th, 2007, 5:13 am

black wrote:
johnnny wrote: And you could careless if people like madmiddle and ali call me the devil, you dig
there's some cool white people on here but you ain't one of them. so when it comes to you, se11, christina, 88, invincible, blueeyeddevil, dc and any other racist white person you right, i could careless, cause they tellin the truth about ya.
theres some cool black people here and you aint one of them

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 25th, 2007, 11:58 am

TeeKay wrote:You sound like the stormfront dudes who are all on that bringing up obscure quotes from black leaders in particular MLK.
So am I like a stormfront dude since I brought Ghandi's "other side" up in the first place?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 25th, 2007, 1:51 pm

black wrote:
TeeKay wrote:You sound like the stormfront dudes who are all on that bringing up obscure quotes from black leaders in particular MLK.
i ain't trippin of you i know what side you on, brutha x hipped me to it in your thead about your "stormfront coworker".
'X' wrote:
T.K wrote: So i was doing my regular check of stormfront (as you do )
As who do?

T.K. wrote: looking thru the "white singles picture thread" then BAM! a work colleague of mine has her pics posted up all over it , shit actually stunned me at first
White singles? No offense but it really trips me out on the things some be surprised at. alot of white folk surpress their ignorance thoughts and beliefs, so sometimes they seem cool or "normal" but deep inside?? :arrow:

lol, why is you looking in the singles section of a white power site? looking for a white power girlfriend to go along with your white power ego.
Seriously because someone takes a look at stormfront you lump me on that side? Like i said dudes seemed to get on that offense

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 25th, 2007, 1:52 pm

perongregory wrote:
So am I like a stormfront dude since I brought Ghandi's "other side" up in the first place?
I said dudes been soundin like them.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 25th, 2007, 1:52 pm

I took a look at that site aswell. But that site is 1 among 100ds. Nothing special.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 25th, 2007, 1:56 pm

True,but seriously black, just because someone brings up a thread about white power shit, it dont make you one of them, im sure a lot of dudes have peeped stormfront, just messin around.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 25th, 2007, 2:03 pm

^^Yes for sure....

I have to clarify myself, what i meant with:
Sentenza wrote:I took a look at that site aswell. But that site is 1 among 100ds. Nothing special.
means that it is filled with chauvinistic, half brained assholes, that like to confirm each others racist theories, not giving a fuck about reality.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 25th, 2007, 8:29 pm

im not racist, but i have got 2 say, these white corporate bitches r on some serious crack if they think somthin such as "white supremecist disorder"( :roll: ) actually exists...maybe i should thro a grenade in every police department in new york, hopefully theyll declare that i had "cop killer syndrome" :roll: ...fu*kin dirty ass corrupt ass government...i wonder how it would of been handled if all the cops were black, and the victim, with a family, who got murdered on his wedding day, was a white man, along with all the other victims... if i had the chance 2, and i hope undercover detectives r readin this shit, id kill these filthy ass cops...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 25th, 2007, 8:31 pm

TeeKay wrote:
perongregory wrote:
I said dudes been soundin like them.
tell me straight out if I'm sounding like "them".

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 25th, 2007, 10:09 pm

FUCK A WHITE SUPREMACIST :evil:

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » January 26th, 2007, 12:14 am

A Ghost wrote:fu-- A WHITE SUPREMACIST :evil:
:idea: :arrow: end of story folks.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 26th, 2007, 12:24 am

Fuck white supremacy... Period.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Point blank

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Bottom Line

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

End of thread

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » January 26th, 2007, 1:17 am

Sentenza wrote:^^Yes for sure....

I have to clarify myself, what i meant with:
Sentenza wrote:I took a look at that site aswell. But that site is 1 among 100ds. Nothing special.
means that it is filled with chauvinistic, half brained assholes, that like to confirm each others racist theories, not giving a fu-- about reality.
sentenza you one of the cool white people on here but don't fall for that dudes shit. take a close look at what you said about the site and what he said about the site. there's a big difference.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » January 26th, 2007, 1:25 am

TeeKay wrote:True,but seriously black, just because someone brings up a thread about white power shit, it dont make you one of them
i know that, the thing i don't like about you or johnny is some of the shit ya'll say in threads plus i don't like how ya'll post demeaning negative shit about blacks then play dumb and say shit like "what is this is this a joke" or "i got this from a blacksite" or "i found this but this is not my views i'm just the messenger" and all that silly shit.

TeeKay wrote: im sure a lot of dudes have peeped stormfront, just messin around.
you right cause i've been on stormfront but they banned my ass and i sho wasn't in the singles thread.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 26th, 2007, 1:41 am

BlaKK wrote:fu-- white supremacy... Period.
"wipe them out of creation" - Ras Tafari Makonnen

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » January 26th, 2007, 5:38 am

BlaKK wrote:End of thread
:idea:

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 26th, 2007, 9:13 pm

black wrote:
TeeKay wrote:True,but seriously black, just because someone brings up a thread about white power shit, it dont make you one of them
i know that, the thing i don't like about you or johnny is some of the shit ya'll say in threads plus i don't like how ya'll post demeaning negative shit about blacks then play dumb and say shit like "what is this is this a joke" or "i got this from a blacksite" or "i found this but this is not my views i'm just the messenger" and all that silly shit.

TeeKay wrote: im sure a lot of dudes have peeped stormfront, just messin around.
you right cause i've been on stormfront but they banned my ass and i sho wasn't in the singles thread.
Dude honestly, i think your over speculating here, some dudes here aint playin dumb and do bring it up some stuff like that to discuss it,dont shoot the messenger all the time.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » January 27th, 2007, 3:18 am

TeeKay wrote: Dude honestly, i think your over speculating here, some dudes here aint playin dumb and do bring it up some stuff like that to discuss it,dont shoot the messenger all the time.
wtf? you mean to tell me that johnny/shatterhand wasn't playin dumb? psh yeah. :roll:

we talking about the same dude right? the same dude that be on here crying that "canada is not like america" and "america is infecting my country with its racist views" the same dude that says "i acknowledge all forms of racism" and "i'm against it."

but yet he turns around and post a racist video of a dude mocking mlk and now all of a sudden he has amnesia and can't tell what racism is.

johnnny wrote:So im searching youtube and i search for videos about MLK, while checking out some i come across this video.

WTF?? is this some kind fo sick americn joke i dont understand? racism or just some dumb stupid american boi?
fuck outta here, dude is a snake. i'm so confident about that that i would bet cheese on it.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » February 3rd, 2007, 2:56 pm

Imagedeliver us jah deliver i n i outta dis slavish mentality dis heathen battle heatin up sufferahs inna de ghetto jah lion of judah will conquer dem
i n i know His Majesty will conquer dem i n i a righteous rasta man spreadin ites and truths just come fe deliver jah jah youth from dis 'ere babylonian tribulation time....Image